Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Next Avatar (OPEN, accepting) (updated n_n) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:14 pm
"R-really?" She asked, not sure if he was just being nice or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:22 pm
koi smiled and nodded "of course! To be able to bend the water on your first attempt is more then remarkable, I guess you really are the avatar"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:26 pm
"Did you have your doubts?" Ayra said smling slightly, "I'm not as frail as you'd think.. I'm a pretty top notch earth bender." She splashed some water at Koi.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:30 pm
the water hit Koi, he could only laugh "I'll admit it I did have my doubts..." he swung his arm and a large amount of water hit Ayra leaving her completely drenched.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:36 pm
She looked shocked, and wet, very wet. "Oh it's on!" Ayra planted a her feet on the mud under the water, bending it to her will, she made it wrap around Koi, to about chest height. She stuck her tongue out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:50 pm
Koi laughed but was halted when the mud ensnared him "alright I give, I give!" he said and chuckled.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 pm
Ayra let the mud go, and it slowly slid off Koi, "You got a little...something." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:59 pm
Nykromantyk

“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

The short woman sighs and turns to her unexpected, and somewhat unwanted, guest. "So... Guess I have the joy of figuring out what to do with you, Melchior..." She frowns in thought before turning and starts walking back to the manor, gesturing for him to follow. "You never did answer my last question."

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:02 pm
"yeah yeah..." he said, he dunked himself under the water making sure all the mud came off, he came back up and looked at Ayra "well then, should we take a break or do you wish to continue?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:07 pm
"Let's take a break, my clothes are really uncomfortable." She motioned towards her drenched attire, clinging to her small frame, "And I'm cold."  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:20 pm
"well I tried to warn you" he said as he walked out of the water "I have a few towels in my satchel if you'd like one" he went over to the pile he had left and found his bag, he popped it open and pulled put a towel "here you go" he handed Ayra the towel  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:24 pm
She wrapped herself in the towl, shivering slightly. "Tell me about yourself?" She inquired.  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:33 pm
Koi tossed his towel around his neck and began making a fire "huh? Oh..." he thought for a moment while lighting the fire "well there's not much to tell really, I'm just a bender from a southern tribe...I've been looking for a new home for a while now, but when I heard the news of the avatar being found I decided to help out anyway I could." the fire started and immediately Koi felt a lot warmer "now, what's your story?" he asked as he took a seat on a rock.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:43 pm
"Oh you know, the usual, I guess." She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, "I was an above average earth bender. Living happily with mama and poppa. Then I showed avatar-like abilities. Was taken away from my family at 13, haven't seen them since."  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:50 pm
Koi stared at the fire, he had heard of the ways the avatar was treated, forced from there families to be trained, it was cruel. Koi understood how she felt, he hadn't seen his family in years, and they probably wouldn't want to see him any time soon... "don't worry" he said and forced a smile "I know you'll get to see them again soon"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff