Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
If I show you, will you stay with me? (Fox and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:08 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed again then moved one hand to hold her down so she couldn't get away "Do you really think I'm going to let you go" he said faking the evil voice again  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina felt tears running down her cheeks from laughter, "Please! Ill do anything you want!" She begs squirming to try and fey free.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:35 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed then stopped petting her ear "Fine" he said not realizing he was still holding her down though  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina started panting as he stopped tickling her and was able to open her eyes more and realized what position they were in. A rosy blush made it way to her cheeks, "Y-you can let me go now...... if you want…" she stammers looking away. Her blush slightly getting redder.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:16 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed a little after realizing he was still holding her down "No I think I'll keep you there" he said with a small laugh before noticing her face was red "Are you feeling ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina still didn't look up at him and when he asked if she was ok she finally looks up and nods. "Y-yes I'm fine..... Its just I'm not used to being in this position...." she stammers nervously. "And what do you mean you'll keep me here! I have to go to classes! I can't be late!" She says looking straight at him.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:37 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded at her first statement then laughed a bit at her when she raised her voice "You know you shouldn't yell at someone who can do this" he said as he started petting her ear again  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:51 pm
LUser Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina starts to giggle again as he started to pet her ears again, "ok ok! I get it just don't tickle me! Have some mercy!" She pleads with her blush going down a little.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:06 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed at her and stopped petting her ears "Good" he said still holding her down then he suddenly wondered when the bell would ring  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina just looked at him and tried to get her way out of his grasp again but it turned unfruitful in the end. "You've probably made me maye for class...." she grumbles with a pout as she sighs in defeat. Giving up on trying to get out of his hold on her.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:25 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed at her trying to get away "I know but what's wrong with missing one class" he said smiling at her  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina sighed, "That means your missing one too...." she states looking at her captor. "Just out of sarcastic curiosity, what are you going to do with me at the palm of your oh so merciful hand." She asks sarcastically.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:53 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael shrugged with a small laugh "I know I'll miss a class but oh well. and I don't know what to do I can think of plenty though" he said then laughed a bit more  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Her eyes widened slightly which then was replaced by looking away, "Oh yeah and I could think of a tons a of things too..like..... LETTING ME GO!" She says with her voice dripping in sarcasm.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:06 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed at her then nodded "Fine it was only a joke after all" he said as he let go of her "there feel better now"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff