Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:05 pm
The White Rabbit
by Psyzapp-d

User Image

Scene: Beat's me. *shrugs*

*Looks at the Flava Flave pocket watch adorned around her waist and brings her fingers to her cherry red lips as she sticks out her rear end.* Oh dear…I'm late. wink *Sauntering over to a very busy Park Avenue, this little "bunny" puts her bare leg out and a taxi immediately pulls over. She hops into the back and giggles as the man driving the taxi grins at her and eyes up her cleavage.* Where too toots? User Image *He waggles his eyebrows and winks at her. wink Please take me to Central Park, I'm meeting Heff…I mean, the Red King. Oh but first I have to stop at Helga's House of Pain and pick up a new riding crop. User Image *She leans in a bit and lowers her voice.* The King likes it rough. wink

*Once her errand is taken care of, she arrives at the palace. She wraps on the door. I'm very very late. wink *She states as she strikes a pose and the guards let her in immediately. User Image The rabbit is a frequent visitor of the King and she winks at one of them as she saunters on by. wink

He typically waits for her in the courtyard and as she passes by all the people under the employ of the Red Royalty, she winks at each guard and one drops his shield when she blows him a kiss and raps her riding crop on his pelvic armor abruptly. wink * I'm late. wink *She states again.

Once in the courtyard, she is stunned to see the Queen. User Image She bows gracefully at her majesty and pays the proper respect.* Oh good. Another player. Grab a mallet…we need a fourth. User Image *The queen says as she once again concentrates on her shot. The White Rabbit makes her way over to the Red King and leans over a bit trying to smile sweetly at the queen whenever the battle axe looks in her direction.* User Image I thought you said she would be gone? User Image *She grins again at the queen.* User Image Last minute change love. ninja *The white rabbit sighs loudly as she notices the young innocent looking blonde woman dressed in a blue dress. User Image She narrows her eyes and shoots a look to the Red King.* So its like that is it? User Image

End Scene…Takes bow. User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:12 pm
The White Queen
featuring Lady Ayami
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Scene: Checker Board

*A stunning figure stands tall on the board, statuesque and proud. Every detail of her being, at first glace, seems to be carved from godlike perfection: from her one golden eye to her golden lips accented perfectly by the golden carved handle of her royal sword. An intimidating figure to say the least.*

*The Red Queen stands to her opposing side, a stark contrast to Lady Ayami in her purest form. A nervous Alice approaches*
User Image Umm your most royalnesses...
*Both queens turn to face Alice*

*The Red Queen starts in on Alice immediately, ruthless and strong voiced.*
*Lady Ayami takes this opportunity to elegantly turn and face the two but in her attempt, steps on her overly flowing dress gonk User Image
she tries to recover while the Red Queen continues to fly off the handle
User Image User Image but ends up standing awkwardly on her dress, ready to fall at any moment
soon tears begin to stream down her face*
Oh how dreadful how absolutely humiliating, I just can't believe this has happened!
Woe is me and my abilities, to whom will catch me on the nether region and keep my dignity in course!
Nae, this is whom to be a Lady with no one to come to my rescue.
My reputation forever tarnished! crying

*Both Alice and the Red Queen become distracted from their own conversation at this point and look to Lady Ayami User Image after a few more moments of perfectly awkward silence the flawless queen fall flat on her face* crying
She never finished finishing school emotion_eyebrow

*Lady carefully tries to get back up, continually re-stepping on her dress. Finally the White King brings her to her feet carefully fanning back out the dress*
Are you quiet done?
Is it done to be finished before one has yet to have their setting stage set to say it has begun? Can a future seen as present truly be considered the past once it comes to the present after all?
*Elegantly poses with her hands and hips, statuesque once again*
emotion_eyebrow She's done, let us continue.
*The Red Queen continues to question Alice profusely*
~comes to be the White Queen's turn~
Given a stable of doors of three - enclosed in one the death of thee
To this I must say you should know - to use the ideals of quid pro quos
Answer this for me.

*Alice stares for a good long while at the Lady Queen*

- end scene  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 pm
Cheshire Cat
By Kits Rose
(updated)

*after leaving the Duchess's house, Alice finds herself lost in the forest, having wandered off the path at some point. It takes her a while to realize that the path is, indeed, gone. She stops in the middle of a small clearing. She turns in a circle, but all of the trees seem to look alike, disorienting her* I'm lost! crying

Lost? Do you not know where you are, or where you are going? Both can make you lost. *nods as if that makes perfect sense*

*looks up in the tree where she heard the voice from and sees the girl with cat ears from the Duchess's house sitting on a branch* Cheshire?

Who else? Have you seen any other purple-striped nekos around here? *grins, her tail twitching back and forth behind her*

Well, no...

*swings her legs back and forth* Well, then who else would I be, other than myself? *shakes her head* You said you were lost?

Yes. The path is gone. sad

No, the path is right where it always is. It hasn't moved, though it does go from place to place. *climbs down and walks up to Alice* I can help you. ^_^

*stares at Kits' ears, seeing how fuzzy they look up close* emotion_kirakira *reaches for them*

*starts to lean her head down to be petted, then jerks it upright again* Ah, no, I'd rather not have my ears touched right now... cat_sweatdrop

*dramatic sigh* Okay... sad

*feels sorry for the girl, alone in a strange place with no friends* Do you know where you're going? *when Alice shakes her head, Kits grins* I'll take you to see my friend, the Mad Hatter. He's always fun to wa- I mean, I'm sure you'll like him. cat_ninja *starts leading Alice through the trees, her long legs helping her walk much faster than the shorter girl*

The Mad Hatter? *has a flashback to the Duchess's crazy cook as she runs to keep up with Kits* I don't want to go see anybody who's mad! User Image *doesn't notice that they're on a path again*

*looks over her shoulder with a grin* Oh, that can't be avoided. We're all mad here. *steps back into darkness between the trees on the edge of the path*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:11 pm
The Red Queen
featuring Lady Leko
Scene: The Garden

*As Alice turns a corner in the wild maze of a garden she nearly run right into a very tall, ornately dressed woman* eek
*The woman grabs Alice by the shoulder securing her still emotion_eyebrow *
*Takes a good look at her*
Just what do you think you are doing
moving freely about like so? User Image

*Alice, realizing she must look up to see this woman's face does so and stares shocked for a moment, then speaks on her plight on arriving in this place.*
Dear girl talk2hand stop yourself right there.
I will NOT have you running about freely like this here.
There is a natural order to things, you can't just go and mess it all up!
Let me show you.
emotion_eyebrow
*grabs Alice by the wrist and suddenly portals her to another location*
*the scene laying out before them is like a massive expanse of a checkerboard. The Red Queen moves her hand across the panorama*
THIS, this is all due to ME. There is order here! And in this order I do NOT tolerate insolence.
-I- dictate the who and the what, do you understand? evil
If you wish to move about freely then you MUST be a queen. twisted
And to be a queen you MUST build yourself up in the ranks
What say you, hmm? A little fun, a little chaos perhaps to do?
But mark my words here, as your Red Queen if you so much as THINK to break my order
it will be your head! User Image
Now I think starting in the dear White Queen's pawn ranks would be appropriate here.

*Alice not really knows what happened or what this woman was babbling about still stands a bit dazed from just being portalled to this other location from where they were before*
Perfect! User Image I shall set it all up!
Oh what fun!

*claps excitedly for the new games to begin*

-end scene  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:54 pm
The Dor Mouse
Auditioneer: Anira Tiernay
Scene: A small hidden green house nearby the Mad Hatters domaine

The birds sing sweetly on this warm day, as strange bug like creatures float or crawl from one budding flora to the next. Not far in the distance a soft snoring could be heard as a brightly colored dragonfly zips over to the source of the snoring and lands promptly on the Dormouse's nose, hardly disturbing her nap as its fast beating wings flapped against her cheeks and whiskers. She had seemed to have fallen asleep in the middle of taking notes on the latest experiment of roses she was working on for the Queen of Hearts. One that would change colors at the spray of a potion instead of having to paint them constantly whenever her sister's white counterparts would find their way growing into her garden. Her snoozing noggin was rested on the palm of her hand and the elbow of that same limb was resting on the surface of the desk. Her ear twitched at the sound of something summoning her. Dormouse.....oh Dormouse! Get you're bare-tailed arse out here! emotion_bigvein

She grumbled slightly and the hand that held her quill twitched momentarily. Hearing the voice again only made her grimace in her sleep as she tried to wave it off.....with the hand she was resting on. Mmm....stupid hare.....go sod off somewh-OW! In moving her arm it only led to her face meeting the desk dead on. Her tail and ears cringed in pain as she slowly raised herself up and inspected herself and her whereabouts. Owowowowowow....oh.....oh dear.....it seems I have done it again. emotion_drool Looking around her desk she noticed a small pool of drool and used the edge of her sleeve to wipe it off with a slight disgusted look. I really should look into this issue....before you know it I will fall asleep in worse places like the ocean or heaven above the mouth of the Jabberwocky. As she tidied up her smudged notes and other things the Dormouse's large ears could hear heavy footsteps bouncing towards the door of her greenhouse. She called out before the inevitable happened without even turning her head. Please do not slam the---*CRASH*door....open.... stare emotion_facepalm Sighing a heavy sigh and turning with the papers in her hands. She stares with an annoyed look at one of the many thorns in her side. The March hare, picking at her teeth with a small wooden pick and the door was indeed wide open and has cracked the panes of glass around the door, yet again. The Hare however acting like it was nothing as she continued to pick debris from the crevices of her large frontal molars. MUST you ALWAYS do that!? stressed

emotion_eyebrow What? The long eared being looks over to the damage she did and shrugs with a wave of her hand gesturing to it. I can fix it, anywho the Hatter is calling for ya, TIME FOR TEA! yum_tea So comon comon comon....put down your homework and lets get moving! The Hare bounces over to the Mouse and practically knocks the papers out of her hands spreading them everywhere, bumping into the desk which USED to support a potted bundle of roses that was part of her experiments before it started to tip. emotion_jawdrop The Dormouse had only seconds to reach out for the pot before it completed tipping over and grabbed it before it crashed to the floor, cradling it closely to her as she inspected it. Then glared daggers at the Hare. emotion_bigvein When is it NEVER tea time hm? I swear that is all that man ever thinks about is tea crumpets and clocks! I imagine that if you were to open his mind he would have tea pooled in his skull. She places the pot back in its place and yawned loudly as she shooed the Hare towards the door of the greenhouse before she could cause any other damage, not bothering with cleaning up the notes.

Hm....I wonder if it would be English Grey or Chai? But why are you complaining? Its something of 3 square meals a day and you KNOW he hates to drink alone, one would think he had some kind of personal problem if he did. emotion_awesome Grabbing the edge of the Mouse's sleeve the Hare drags her out the door and towards the clearing of the tea banquet table. Where you could already hear the rants of the Hatter filling the air and chase away some of the other creatures of the forest. Yes like you can call sweets and bland liquid 3 square meals when that is all we ever have. Not only that, it is quiet annoying when he wants to have it ALL THE TIME. gonk I can never get my experiments for the Red Queen done with all the tea parties he wants to hold. She stifles another yawn as her feet slip from under her. Almost making her crash into the Hare from behind. Oi oi oi....you can never get anything done because you SLEEP so damn much! What's that term for it? Necro-something or other? I dunno but that's just too much sleep ya know. The Hare shakes the Dormouse's shoulders to stir her awake before they continued on. The Mouse tried to keep up but she didn't know how much farther she would last before they make it to the table. Also word around Wonderland is that there's this new lady wandering around. Ally I think her name is. The Hatter wants to invite her over so he brought out the good chipped China!

rolleyes Oh....goodie....another carny to add to the circus of this place.....Let us hope that Hatter has at least sanitized the seats from the last guest he had. I was pulling out fleas for a month after that damn Cat had visited us..... stare She would complain more but she was cut off by the man himself as they reached their destination.

End Scene

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:31 am
Don't forget to put the picture in your post in case you change your avatar, Anira.

Cast list has been updated with all the new and updated try-outs and the
photo album has also been updated.

If you look over the cast list, you will notice there is now "Red Queen" listed. The Red Queen and the Queen of Hearts are actually two separate queens... the Queen of Hearts being from "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and the Red Queen being from "Through the Looking Glass". Though katana's request was for The Red Queen and her try-out is labeled for the Red Queen, her portrayal was combining both, so I have her listed under both with the same try-out.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:55 am
User Image
Frog Footman
by Rodenrock/damecharlie

Rod blinked his enormous eyes at the fish footman, one half a tick slower than the other. He started out slowly, “. . . Duchess. . . dame . . has an. . . invitation. . . to croquet?”

“Yes. With the Queen of Hearts,” the fish footman said curtly.

The same blank stare, “. . . with the Queen. . . of Hearts?”

“Yes.”

“. . .An invitation.”

“Yes, frog footman. Duchess dame has an invitation for croquet with the Queen of Hearts. This afternoon.” The fish footman repeated, trying to not be exasperated.

“. . .Duchess dame. . . has an invitation to croquet with the Queen of Hearts.”

“Yes. This afternoon.”

“This. . .afternoon.”

“Yes. This afternoon.”

The frog foot man rolled his blank stare skyward. The fish footman waited several long minutes for further affirmation before politely clearing his throat.

What seemed like long seconds passed before Rod’s enormous eyes rolled back down to earth and he seemed surprised to see the courtly messenger politely waiting with his arms behind his very straight back. “Fish footman, how long have you been there?” He holds his camera up, “Do you want your picture taken?”

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Alice had watched the whole exchange and felt sympathy with the fish footman. She waited until he left to approach the frog footman, who had gone back to staring at this sky, this time through his camera.

“Mr. Footman,” Alice said tentatively, “Mr. Frog footman?” He continued to stare. After a few more unsuccessful attempts, she tried to get into the house herself, but it seemed she could not figure out how to open the gate. The girl started to speak out loud to herself, “How am I ever to get in?”

“The question is,” the frogman started, standing to his feet from where he had slid to the ground while staring through is camera, “do you want to get in?” He moved his camera down and seemed startled by her presence. “Oh! Hello miss. Do you need your picture taken?”

“Uh, sweatdrop Uh, confused No. . . I was wondering how to get into this house…whose house is it? neutral

“What house?”

Alice blinked at him, “This house…” she answered, gesturing toward the house behind the gate.

“That’s not a house,” he answered matter-of-factly.

The girl became indignant, “Yes it is!” she said with her hands on her hips and a small tamp of her foot.

The frog footman stared towards the house for a long few minutes. Alice had begun to wonder if he was going to speak again at all. “No it’s not,” his large gaze returned to the girl, “It’s a gate.”

Alice stood there flabbergasted and bested. There was, in fact, a gate in front of the house, “Yes, indeed, but the house that lies beyond the gate...who lives there?”

“Oh, dame Duchess, her cook, and babe,” Suddenly the gate swung open, “Do you want your picture taken?” He asked as he held up his camera.

Alice shook her head and slowly backed away. Once he was out of sight, she scampered up the drive. “I hope not everyone in this strange place is like him… sweatdrop

emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 am
damecharlie, I am giving you an F minus minus MINUS!! mad

You didn't label the try-out, it mostly looks like copy pasta, and aside from the camera and picture thing, it has nothing to do with Rod's personality whatsoever. Though I guess considering Rod doesn't -have- a personality, maybe that accounts for it emotion_awesome

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:09 am
*snickers* "The Hatter's domaine." I could get used to the sound of that. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:05 pm
That's exactly what makes it funny. emotion_awesome  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:11 pm
If you have to explain why something is funny, that often means that it actually wasn't.

*has security escort the auditionee out*
NEXT!! scream

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:20 pm
Funny to me and that's all I care about. xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:10 pm
King of Hearts Audition
by Mr. Giovanni

User Image

Scene: Continuation of the Royal Breakfast

*Unphased by his Dolce Cosa's examination of her breakfast, he sits at the head of the other end of the long table and starts to eat his own. emotion_omnomnom Motioning for his espresso, the King takes a sip and opens up today's newspaper as he kicks back and reads the headlines. Leaning over to take a bite of his meal here and there. emotion_dealwithit

The Queen of Hearts meticulously cuts up her breakfast, as the Knave is sure to lift her napkin to dab at the side of her mouth when she leans her head ever so slightly to the side toward where he stands. She stops eating and looks at the King.* Anything of interest, darling? neutral *The King doesn't respond and keeps reading his paper and enjoying his espresso. cool The queen rolls her eyes and eyes the intercom by her. rolleyes The King had it installed so she could just press the button, speak into the box and he would hear her. stare

She presses the button and leans over. * Anything of interest, darling? stare *He puts down his paper and presses the button to his intercom.* No no…Business is good. cool Yous wants to do's sometin specials today, Dolce Cosa? wink *He sips his espresso and motions for a refill.* Well I was thinking, I need some practice with "the Hunt." neutral

* eek Oh s**t…"the Hunt!" stressed He thinks before hitting the intercom.* Oh, Dolce Cosa, yous don needs practice. wink Yous jus fines on da Hunt. cool *When it comes to archery, the queen can't hit the broad side of a barn. stressed She hits the intercom button.* But, I WANT to practice today! mad *He sighs as he hears the tone of her voice and presses the button. stare *

Den practice is whats yous will gets, Dolce Cosa. wink *The queen grins at hearing this news User Image and the Kings stands. He walks over to the Knave and takes his arm, marching him out of earshot of the Queen. Once he knows he's a good distance away he speaks.* Da Queen wans ta practice da Hunt, see. User Image *Points his cigar at the Knave as he speaks.* Yous go an gets da fellas an a barrel a apples. Sets em up, Capire? User Image

End of scene…takes bow. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:14 pm
Tweedledee and Tweedledum
Chef_Karrie and Mitri Onuris
(updated)
User Image User Image

*as Alice walks along, she sees a couple of guys playing cards at a table set up in the middle of nowhere*

*calmly looks at his cards* Go Fish.

But you just asked for that card. confused

No I didn't.

Excuse me, could you tell me...

*looks up* Hi! Are you new here? I'm Mitri. Who are you?

*speaks up before Alice can answer*
I'm Karrie. Want to join us? I've got some fresh chocolate chip cookies here too. smile
*sets his cards down to pick up the plate to offer to Alice*

You just want to start over cause I'm winning.
*while Karrie's distracted, switches a couple of the cards in his hand with ones from the deck* ninja

That's not true. I'm just being nice to... what was your name again? sweatdrop

My name's Alice. *eyes the cookies, wondering if they're safe*

The cookies are good. mrgreen Karrie's a really good cook, but a really bad card player.
*nods, reaching for a cookie, a card falling out of the cuff of his sleeve*

*sees the card* Hey! You're cheating!

Ummm... ninja I don't know where that came from! Honest!

Liar! You've been cheating all along, haven't you? mad

surprised Have not!

Yes you have! You've been cheating!

Have not!

Have too!
*slams the plate down on top of the card deck, cookies and cards flying everywhere*

What'd you do that for? I was winning!

Cheater!

*slowly backs away from them as they start arguing*

Cheater? Should I tell her that those cookies came from a boxed mix?

gonk They didn't! I swear!
*turns to plead with Alice, but she's not there anymore*
confused Huh...

She left. Oh well, your turn to deal.
*starts picking up the cards that landed on the ground*

Mitri Onuris

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:31 am
The King of Hearts
Auctioneer: Hauk Ulfr
Scene: The Kitchen of the Heart Palace

The King rubbed his ears with a grimace on his face as they rung with the blended sounds of the kitchen and staff. As much as he liked to cook on occasion himself he was thankful that he had his own personal kitchen to do it in. Doing annual inspections in the Palace kitchen was annoying and left him with a splitting headache. User Image But it was one of his many duties as he walked side by side with his lovely yet deadly wife the Queen of Hearts. Today was certainly no different during the inspection as she ripped into one of the poor chefs that was in charge of the salads. User Image There! A spot! A BROWN spot! Do you honestly think that fish chub like this would be approved on MY table?! OFF WITH HIS HEAD! scream

P-p-p-p-please Your Majesty! It wasn't my fault! I made sure I picked out the best of the greens from the Royal garden available! User Image
The poor staffer pleaded as some of the guards surrounded him. The Queen bent and fiddled with her riding crop until one thought it would break in her hands. I didn't say it was your fault...I said THAT I WAS GOING TO BLAME YOU!!! evil The King sighed as he rubbed his temples a moment and leaned in close to the Queen to whisper in her ear. My fair Queen it was merely a couple of leaves with the brown spots. Something that can be easily picked out or if it was truly something wrong with the plant food should we not inspect the garden next after this? Who knows we could always behead the gardener if it was his fault instead.

User Image Hm.....you may be right. Alright just throw this one in the dungeon for now until we interrogate the gardener. Who knows, I just might behead them both for making me waste my most cherished time. Waving her hand to dismiss the sobbing kitchen staff she looks to her gigantic husband and gave his a** a taste of her crop. Now! What's next my love? emotion_kirakira

User Image Ac-tha-That...would be the dessert department Vilkat.....He tries to rub the sore spot on his rump without her noticing as he looks over the clipboard. Otherwise she would hit him again harder and he didn't think he'd be able to hide his own body betraying him of his desires in front of the staff if she did. User Image Particularly with the tarts...

Squeeing with joy the Queen gave her husband's backside another THWACK of her riding crop. Making him growl deep in his throat as he held onto the edge of a nearby table to steady him a moment. 4laugh Oh EXCELLENT! You do know how I love my tarts! Alright MOVING ALONG! scream

*Whimpers* Coming my love.......As the Queen walks down to the said department the King makes a mental note to go to his mental "Happy Place" for the rest of the inspection until he can make his next therapist appointment with the Royal Therapist. crying

End Scene

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces