Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Harpston: City Quarentined ((OPEN & ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:37 am
Erin looks over as the Watcher gets through the door, quickly grabbing and swinging her rifle up. The Watcher slams it's mouth onto the end of it, subsequently slamming the assassin into the wall and causing her to jerk the boss.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 am
((Specials are controlled by the person who brings them in, in this case, elsie is using this one :/ please edit that))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:06 am
((I'm not really controlling it, simply stating what happens when someone tries to raise a sniper rifle (which are typically really long) in a small space with something charging in their general direction. There isn't that much space between the drivers seat and the door so the watcher would have run into it as she tried to raise the rifle.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:59 pm
((It's an auto-hit. You can't just auto hit. Whether it would happen or not, that's not the point. It's unfair. No Godmodding.))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:04 pm
((I should probably point out that you're the one who brought the watchers in, so you're the one who should be controlling them if we're going to argue about this.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:31 pm
((Elsie brought the one in that broke in. I'm not going to keep arguing over a roleplay. If you don't like it, you don't have to play. Simple.))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:35 pm
Price looks back and sees the creature "....Fuuuck." aiming his weapon at the creature he fires at it multiple times making sure he wasn't firing to close to Erin or the bus controls as he needed to get that damned thing off her and get this bus moving.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:35 am
yum_tamago Nikita yum_tamago

User Image

Wha...at the hell?? Nikita blinked her eyes open a few seconds after the impact of the broken vehicle door slammed right on her head. She did suffer a slight concussion but at this point her well being would have to wait. The Watcher had slammed its way into the bus, causing the bus to skid slightly off the road. To Nikita's relief the Watcher had not seen her due to the broken door impaled above her body.

Nikita quietly pushed the broken door to her side, enabling her to slip away from the beast unnoticed. The Watcher seemed to have fixed its attention on Erin, it charged towards Erin while she was positioning her rifle and caused her a great deal of trouble. The Watcher lifted its injured arm and attempted to grab Erin, Nikita lounged towards the two and strategically body slammed the Watcher right where the bleeding was. Grraghh!! The creature's muffled screams were similar to that of a banshee's scream.

Nikita dropped to the floor, ushering Erin to move towards the other two. "Come on we got to regroup" With her good arm, Nikita covered her right ear to lessen any major impact from the scream. for several long seconds ringing was all she could hear and not to mention a blurry vision as she let her guard down, turning her back towards the Watcher while struggling closer to where T-Bone and Price were.

MackieGee

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 pm
((Excuse me for having work yesterday and only had time for a quick glance at pm's without a chance to reply... stare I'm still in, just responses might be slow since work is busy this time of year so I don't have as much time to do what I want on the computer))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:15 pm
((That's fine, but you can't blame me. I check, and it looks like you read, and ignored it. I'll re-do my post.))

T-Bone looked to Erin and shouts "There's a gun store on 8th Merchant's street!" He fired off a few shots for the Watcher, aiming for the head as it struggled under Nikita!

The Horror began shaking off the flame, rising onto it's knuckles as it began to move forward! It brought it's fists down, propelling it's bottom half forward, picking up pace for the bus!

((Our next destination is going to have to be a safehouse type deal. I wunna actually start getting to the main plot of this story. We've kind'a been in a zombie s**t-storm razz ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:10 am
((Might be a little hectic till around Thursday as we are getting ready for Holiday Block Leave (Basically Army vacation) so I will try and be on, but just a heads up.))

"I TAKE IT THIS IS WHERE GOD SAID ******** IT I QUIT!" Price yells out as he lower gun and fires an entire magazine at the watchers head not caring how many times he would miss as long as the b*****d died. We still have to deal with a Howler too... ******** my life man.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 pm
Erin keeps a close eye on the Watcher as she tries to keeps the bus on track and away from too many zombies. She turns onto 8th Merchant's Street and starts looking for the gun store.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:16 am
((That's cool, man. I get the feeling we're all gunna be pretty slow on this RP for a bit. Holiday's and all.))

T-Bone looked through the window as Price and Nikita dealt with the Watcher. He looked out one, then the other. "There!" T-Bone shouted, "Pull over there!" The gun store sat between 2 other buildings, almost tucked away between 2 larger structures. The sign hung above the door and read 'Red Rifle Gun Shop' The door was open, rain washed blood trailing into the place, hinting that it wasn't quite vacant. One shuffler stumbled out of the door, seeing the oncoming bus. It's head was twisted to the side, his spine pushing up on his broken neck. The zombie extended and arm for the bus, as it's rotted mouth opened. "Hhhhh... Hun... Hungerrrr," It growled through a rhaspy voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:41 am
Erin steers towards the store, glaring at the shuffler that came out. "I'm getting tired of these things...", she grumbles, glancing at the Watcher and then the Horror behind them to make sure they hadn't gotten much closer.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas