Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:06 am
((Dammit do our characters have the same type of lusus Zelly))

Dolfar turns to Ashtar. "She's always like this, especially when I'm around. So, what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:07 am
((Yes. But Rayela and her lusus came first so don't blame me. =3= ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:14 am
{Since there's more than one member of every species of lusus excluding G.bolg(whatever her name is), it's not really an issue unless you don't like having the same lusus as someone else.}

Ashtar jotted down Dolfar's comment onto her notepad before captchaloguing it once more. "my name's ashtar vastel and it's a pleasure to meet you. what do you go by?" Unable to resist, she then asked, "also, if you don't mind my asking, how did you two get together at any point in time? no offence meant, but you two certainly seem..different from one another."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 am
((For the record, everything after Dolfar introducing himself will be a fabrication.))

"I'm Dolfar. And how we got together? Well, I suppose it has to do with my looks." He smiles broadly at her.  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:33 am
"i see..." Just as quickly Ashtar had her notebook out again, taking a quick note on her new acquaintance. It read 'first impression: prone to masturbation of the ego'. Well, that was one of them. 'charming' and 'similarity with rayela: pride' were a few others. "thank you for indulging me, and i'm sorry for asking something like that out of nowhere. i'm afraid i'm too curious for my own good at times..." Before any of the offensive notes she jotted down could be seen she captchalogued it yet again. You know, like how frequently a hipster on a social networking site uploads and deletes his or her status.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:10 pm
(('masturbation of the ego'. Anime, I love you.))

"Oh, no. It's no problem at all. I'm just as curious as you are, sometimes." He walks up to Lumari's door and knocks. "For instance: How did Lumari's painting go? Did it properly capture Ray's enormous ego?"  

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:16 pm
It didn't take long for Ilixay to find a low blood, but it was taking a while to try and catch the damn troll. A long stream of curses was flooding out of the purple bloods mouth as she pursues the smaller troll who eventually arrives at what what she assumes is his hive. He flies though the door and locks it, scraping sounds indicating that he was dragging things in front of it."GET BACK OUT HERE, ********>, Ilixay yells as she begins trying to break the door down, oblivious to the small group of lower blooded trolls talking near by.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:33 pm
{Oh, I love me too. emotion_awesome Thank you, though. I try my best. XD}

"i'm happy to hear that." Ashtar absolutely beamed like a puppy being praised until she heard the glorious song that was a highblood's screaming bloody murder for the death of one beneath them on the hemospectrum. Remaining near Rayela and Dolfar, she hid herself behind some bushes to take notes on the scene before her. Again, as I've said, she pulled her notebook+pen in and out of her fetch modus enough times to put a facebook!attention whore's iconsistent relationship status to shame.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:46 pm
"Whoa! What's going on here?" Dolfar shouts, looking a few doors over.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:53 pm
"sweet, sweet social science at work that's what! judging by the body language, clothes and visible symbol it seems that a purple blood is hunting someone lower on the spectrum for sport!" Ashtar's sheer excitement borderlined almost creepy levels of fettishistic. She always enjoyed witnessing such brutal events, just as much as she did witnessing the romantic escapades of her peers. Ashtar might have been hot, but she could be a real freak at times.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:08 pm
((Hi y'all. I'm the new guy.))

Pharos was in his room as usual playing the piano. A few seconds into a song called Clair de Lune , his door was slammed open by his lusus, which had a head of an egyptian jackal and a fox, and at that moment they looked at each other while he was still playing. What seemed like forever in his mind's eye, he stopped playing. "Hey, can we not do this on a regular basis? It's kinda'... unsettling." His lusus didn't even budge, he just keep on looking at him. "I'm guessing you want to go outside for a moment for no apparent reason again?... Fine." Pharos went down the stairs, and his lusus followed. The only thing in his sylladex was the yo-yo which was in the second slot of the WHEEL. He opened the door, and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

They both came out of what seemed like minutes of Pharos making a dramatic scene before going out on his front lawn, and his lusus stared awkwardly at the sky. "Are we done yet, hurry up." He looked around hoping no one could notice him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:15 pm
The door finally breaks open with a final kick from Ilixay who then proceeds to stalk inside. "here lO blOOd, lOw blOOd, lOw blOOd~!", Ilixay calls out into the silent hive in a falsely sweet, sing song voice. "cOme Out sO i can rip yOu tO pieces~!"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:41 pm
"This is why the only possi1ole quao/rant I'll fill with a high 1olooo/ is a 1olack one*" Rayela said shaking her head at the sight of the purple blood. "May1oe it's 1oecause I'm strao/ling the line 1oetween high ano/ low 1olooo/, 1out that hunting low 1olooo/s for sport s**t o/on't fly with me* Ano/ Ash?* Don't listen to a o/amn woro/ this nook sucker says, okay?*" she said pointing a thumb at Dolfar.

Lumari finally opened the door, looking downright shocked to see Dolfar--a high blood--standing there. "D()lfar~! I-I mean high bl()()d~~ If y()u d()n't mind my asking, what are y()u d()ing here~?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:28 pm
There's a sudden yell of, "FOUND YOU ********>, followed by the sounds of fighting and screaming. Then silence as Ilixay walks out of the hive, the dead troll slung over a shoulder.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:34 pm
"oh, i don't know. the last time i had a matesprit it was a highblood and things went swimmingly! well... until he had his inevitable psychotic breakdown anyway." Ashtar lightly rubbed the stitched-up scar on her face in what seemed to be blissful nostalgia. She then proceeded to write on Rayela's page in her notebook: note: ashamed of past fling and black romantic interest: high bloods? "i assure you, rayela, that i'm listening to you both and neither of you. relationships and oppinions are a subjective thing, and i won't be making judgement until i get to know your situation better. i would love to share my notes with you later, though, if you'd be willing to let me interview you." Oh gog, an Ashtar interview! As I mentioned before, it was little more than squee-filled attempts at gossip on her part. She suddenly payed more attention to the lowblood's hive as the screaming stopped. "ooooh hold on! the best part's coming up!" Ashtar let out an oddly gentle fangirl squee of delight, the look of her face and body language suggesting a strange and more carnal excitement at what she saw. What a weirdo. She scribbled down a few notes on the hunt whilst admiring that look of triumph and the gore that trailed after the high blood.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff