Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage Monument Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:14500 |-| 6200

User Image

Shikatsu's clone came into the monument, dropping off both of the Hokage's kids and Sukai. "Stay here." He said as he vansihed. [Exit to hokage office]

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:59 pm
digital m u f f i n s

Sin Indulged by Desire

Through out all of this, she hadn't moved. Her eyes had watched her daughter and Sae, taking in all that was said, watching the arguments and retaliations. Her eyes closed as a boy appeared, simply listening to her daughter express affection for him...Only....Her son? Her eyes opened, locking onto the man as he told May that Samuru had died defending the village No....he would die to defend his loved ones. But....Not him. Not my eldest. through out everything, she loved all her children. She had done what her younger son and daughter had done, forced to ignore him and reject him outwardly. Inside, she'd watched in agony as her precious three had fallen apart, watched as her broken boy threw himself into danger to get her attention. It had torn her apart that this was happening to her family. And then the darkness, the madness when her husband died. It had ruined her for years, leaving her children to fend for themselves and yet...not once had any of them abandoned them. Maybe it was out of duty or falseness, pretending to care so they could do what ever plans they'd made. But....her boy. Samuru had come back for her, come to the apartments and taken her here, to safety, asked her to be protected and then....no. She watched May and her young man vanish, saw the agony that the girl she faintly recognized went through. And the woman, the one Samuru had trusted to care for her....a mother too. And had reacted as if it were her son who had died and not hers "...not my boy...." her voice was a whisper but her eyes were bright, fighting back the fog that kept her chained. Her children were strong! Her Rakuin, brilliant and powerful in the blood, her Maylee, fiery and stubborn as a mule, and her Samuru, determined and defiant. No. He was not dead...she would feel it. It would be like a blow to her bones if he had died, like it was when her beloved died. Her hands reached out, taking the sides of her chair to push herself, the weakened muscles in her body refusing her at first. She closed her eyes then slid her feet out, hands grabbing the table closest to her as her legs buckled "No." she breathed, her eyes focusing on Sae. Her hair floated around her, so thin and light, her arms thin and weak "Not Samuru. He is not gone." she struggled to Sae, all her energy going into this one moment, her hands gripping the table as she moved. But when she reached the end, all her energy had gone and she slumped to the ground, clinging to the table leg as she breathed heavily "...he is not dead. I know it....in my bones." she whispered, looking at Sae then looking at Jae and then back "He would not die....would not leave her truly alone..." she mumbled, head slumping forward as all the energy left her. A nurse tried to help her up but she batted at the hand, ignoring it.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image

It took a moment for Sae to even realize that another dramatic scenario was unfolding. Hearing haggard words, she looked away from her slumbering daughter to see the haunted form of her previous patient, mother Sanmiitai. Mouth popping open in her horror, Sae stood. The mother Sanmiitai was not supposed to be able to function normally. Even if she could her malnutrition alone would cause her serious strife from simple movements such as sitting up, let alone standing, walking and speaking. Her words seemed to emphasize her denial of Samuru's death. Punctuating that he would not leave her alone, referencing her daughter? Sae's expression saddened somewhat. Was she crazed in her own grief, this broken woman, after finding out one of her sons was gone? Sae moved toward her, moving the nurse aside to help the Sanmiitai stand. "Bring the bed, stat." Sae ordered, her demeanor professional. It came automatically. It would be easier to watch the two of them if they were closer to one another. The nurses began to set up a post in the empty bed beside Jae. "This is reckless! You can die any moment!" Sae snapped, easily holding and supporting all of the depleted woman's weight. "You didn't need to come all this way to tell me something I already know...." She commented, her voice low. Sae did not believe things until she confirmed them with her own eyes...she was only going along with what was happening before her and Jae's state. Something happened... She just wasn't sure what it was. The nurses helped lift the Sanmiitai woman onto the hospital bed, feet away from Jae. Immediately they were reapplying all of the IV lines. Once they had left she Sae stood beside her bed. "Whatever my daughter saw...she believes it...I've never seen her like this. This isn't my daughter. Jae would never say such things. Life...she always valued it." Her daughter was a fighter. She was strong willed and always pressing forward heading for her ideals and goals. She had always disapproved of giving up and would have continued fighting until the bitter end. This shell of her daughter was so wrong. Everything hit Sae at once. Samuru, Maylees threats, Jaes mental breakdown and now the miracle of the Sanmiitai mother functioning now and speaking.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image

Adam Blade
Konin▪ Fists ▪ Chakra 1365 ▪ Stamina 1420 ▪ AC:50k ▪ Ryo:N/A ▪ Mother F Sharingan

[ ]

Far away from where the people were being evacuated hidden within a tree sat a two figures, looking over the destruction that occurred."Well it seems they managed to get rid of the demon."He laid back nonchalantly. They had cause enough damage to show thier power."I think we should pull back now, have everyone retreat. The stronger ninja should be returning now and the grunts won't have a chance."He then turned to his female companion."What do you think?"

[ ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:24 pm
The hooded female figure would nod at the male's statement about the village getting rid of the demon as she sat on a branch and kicked her legs back and forth. At Adam's statement about pulling back she would shake her head playfully. "No, I don't think so. I think we should continue to assault them. The more damage we do now the better. Besides, don't you want to have a liddo fun?" She teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 am
User Image

Adam Blade
Konin▪ Fists ▪ Chakra 1365 ▪ Stamina 1420 ▪ AC:50k ▪ Ryo:N/A ▪ Mother F Sharingan

[ ]

Adam shook his head."The president expressed the value of keeping the village intact for the most part." Adam reached for his shirt collar."All units on this net head to rp for evac."

Yo-Ko
I think this Arc has gone on long enough Yoko, lets wrap this up in with some final posts k?

[ ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 am
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Darkness. Why is it dark? Her thoughts were muddy and fuzzy, Jae stirring from her forced slumber. Slowly, the pink haired kunoichi opened her eyes. Staring up at the ceiling she narrowed her gaze a fraction in order to filter in the bright light that was bombarding her. Lifting a weak arm to her face, she covered her eyes. Everything hurts... She mused to herself, her mind collecting inventory of all of the places that seemed to ail her in this position. What's going on? She thought to herself, her memories still clouded by the murkiness that she had written off as slumber. With stiff movements she began to sit up, her mid section protesting her movement by sending a sharp pain coursing through her weakened body. She winced, clutching herself around the middle. Its like i've been stabbed! Taking a deep breath she looked about her, trying to recall where it was she was currently and how she had come to be here. There were many rooms set up around her...well..not rooms more like make shift rooms. It resembled a hospital almost. Blinking in quick succession she tried to piece together her circumstances. "Sa..muru..." She said in a weak and raspy voice. It sounded harsh even to her own ears. Where is he? She thought, her annoyance flaring slightly. It took her a moment to ease her discomfort before she convinced herself he wasnt around because he was uncomfortable around hospital settings. Something tugged at her...something subconcious. It made her feel so utterly defeated but she had no idea as to why. I need answers... The Ketsueki needed to know what was going on and how she got to where she was at.

The alarm had gone up in the village...something bad was happening. She had dragged Samuru back...? Did I drag him back to the village? After meeting the Uchiha freak? Placing a hand to her forehead she tried to remember but was coming up short. More than likely she had been out of commission after that, perhaps. No one was around her at the moment so she slipped out of the bed, her feet lightly touching the ground. I need to walk, talk...something... She thought to herself, feeling the bile rise in her stomach in response to the pain that coursed throughout her body. Standing on shaky legs, she spotted some neatly folded garments, stacked on a vacant chair, and donned them. That action took too long for her taste but once she had accomplished it she was ready to leave. Slowly she picked her way out of the evacuation center, her daze still clouding her judgement and blocking her full recollection of the happenings around her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:09 am
Shikatsu rushed to the monument and tracted down the hospitals head doctor. "By order of lord hokage, I'm to bring you to the hospital." He said to him. "What for? I have people here to treat." He said back treating a boys wounds. "Noctis Shinsetsu, the previous hokage is deathly I'll and needs you right away." He said urgently. The doctor nodded and got ready. Shikatsu went back to the hospital with the doctor running close behind him.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:58 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

The minutes awkward in travel, the young man and his ram didn't bother to speak much along the way. Jae had opted on her way out to remain frigid and passive, his own tactic, the young man did admit it was the wisest route, despite the irritation it caused him. There face was a window into the thoughts of the ignorant, but grief had caused the woman to wise up. Upon the arrival to the monument, the few faces of men and women bore upon stone. It seemed Noctis's face was still being carved, with the recent announcement of his death. The pair found themselves a place on the edge, relatively secluded.

"Jae Ketsueki, there's much to discuss, considering whom you were so very close to," the middle child --by all standards now the eldest surviving Sanmiitai-- spoke of looking up at the monument. Images of men that should have been better. Done better, or died horribly. Even old man Wazuraii didn't go out in a bang. It was sickening. His eyes narrowed in irritation, wondering why he'd even bothered to select such a venue, especially since he'd established himself as meeting the woman... Who would murder a girl after asking her to come with him before the Uchiha lead?

Digital m u f f i n s

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:28 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Keeping her gaze fixated on the ground, she was thankful for the silence. For once she didn't have to consider someone else and engage in forced conversation. Recognizing their location, Jae refused to look at the mountain face directly. She did not want a reminder of the kages that had failed her and had failed to protect the one person she cherished more than her own life. "Jae Ketsueki, there's much to discuss, considering whom you were so very close to." Jae's chest squeezed painfully, memories of Samuru surfacing rather quickly. Everything was still so fresh. Breathing out through her nose slowly she gathered herself a bit before attempting to communicate with Rakuin. "I'd rather you skip the unnecessary roundabout form of talking and get straight to your point, Rakuin, I have the 'Uchiha' to return to." It was harsh but there was no ounce of venom in her voice. Her glossy gaze was disinterested, showing more than anything that she was not totally vested in this meeting. The bird sage wanted nothing more than to be on her away. Far, far, far away from Rakuin. Rakuin who looked so very similar to his older brother. An evil reminder of what she lost. "What do you want from me?" She asked, hugging herself once more. Looking up at the sky she stared at its large expanse, her hair cascading behind her. It's very clear today.... She observed, disappointed that the sky did not match her feelings. Would the sky turn black if it did? It would be an interesting spectacle.

Returning to earth, she looked to Rakuin and blanched. Realizing her mistake she slowly angled her head to peer off into another direction. "I can't stand looking at you. It makes me sick." Jae curled in on herself, squatting and hugging her herself at the same time. The pink haired woman did not specify what sickness she suffered from when staring at Rakuin. She didn't need to. He was sharp. He would catch on. It was a little much for her at the moment. So very hard to handle. "I wont play your game anymore so if you are here to secure another pawn to move on your chess board count me out." She was already a broken piece. A queen without her king. There was nothing for her to protect anymore. She was rendered useless. Coaxing her head to one side she made a 'hmmm' noise. "Your sister is in cahoots with the 'now' Hokage. I have to hand it to you siblings. You plot very big and very accurately." She mused, Jae reaching out and scribbling nonsense into the dusty ground. "But in the end you can't do s**t until the elements are lined up, right? So. Keep holding your breath...like you have been doing and ignore my existence completely from now on. That's what you wanted from the beginning, right?" Cheeky? Was she being cheeky? Probably but she didn't fear Rakuin. Not anymore.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

The young man didn't waste much time or effort, lingering about the edge. The silence that rang after his simple statement, but Jae didn't seem to care for careful stepping here and there. The encounter she intended to be brief, wanting to return to the b*****d with the evil eyes. He turned to meet her gaze, while she simply held herself, cold and distant from the world. Everything about her when she looked at him gave away a feeling of tenseness that wasn't derived from Rakuin himself. It couldn't be. She gazed up, and yet Rakuin simply observed her. It was quite difficult to tell if it was him, or her memories that seemed to coerce some kind of reaction. She curled in upon herself and made her place on the ground, looking away. It was Rakuin's turn to look away.

I can't stand looking at you. It makes me sick.

"b*****d or not, you took him, and clearly cherished him," the young man spoke, looking upwards. He wouldn't dare approach the woman. Had he not fallen for this b*****d, they may very well have been able to have been gone before the events that befell them. "Sae Ketsueki will not suffer, or come to harm, for the moment, for the fact that sickness exists." The woman wouldn't be of much use anyhow, in their execution. She continue to speak of the grand scheme, or what she perceived to be the purpose. Rakuin stepped away from the edge, and around the pink haired girl curled up, doodling in the dirt as a lost child would. It was a sensation that Rakuin could almost sympathize with, at first when his father had perished. Kneeling before her, he reached forth intending to straighten her gaze to his, sick or not.

"I don't need to secure you. For the love you felt for my brother, you'll come around. He had a purpose, and he isn't here anymore." His own jaw clenched at the thought of his brother gone, May theorized otherwise, she'd never bothered much with realism. People died and people suffered. Loss weakened and corrupted. "I was away for other purposes at the time." Yet again, he stood and stepped back. The intimacy of touch was annoying. As much as he wished for her to simply cease to be, but it was turning into something more irritating. He couldn't simply leave her be, or could he leave the new Hokage be as such. They knew too much.

Digital m u f f i n s

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:59 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

"b*****d or not, you took him, and clearly cherished him." What is with these siblings and referring to one another like objects? It was mildly amusing and severely irritating. How she wished she was anywhere but here. Couldn't he hurry this along? Why was he being so dodgy now, instead of being as clear cut as he typically was. "Sae Ketsueki will not suffer, or come to harm, for the moment, for the fact that sickness exists." She scoffed to herself from her squatted position. If anything happened to her mother she was coming after them. She would save Maylee for last because she knew that the girl championed her misery. Jae would rip away everything one by one from the girl if so much as a hair was touched on her mother's head. So lost in her thoughts of 'what if's' she didn't take notice of Rakuin's approach. He was kneeling before her, he was reaching for her to get her to look at him. She jerked her whole body back, fists moving to her thighs as they tightened. "Don't touch me." She said immediately, looking at him in the eyes. Her gaze was smoldering, icy orbs shimmering almost. He was so close to her, his face causing that heartache to resurface tenfold. It took everything she had to continue looking at him as he spoke.

So sure of himself...wasn't he? Has a purpose but isn't here anymore... Narrowing her eyes at him she didn't like the way that statement sounded. What was he implying? Was that the root of why he was here, speaking to her? Replacement for his brothers missing part in the bigger picture. Jae choose to ignore it and made no further comment. Rakuin was snipping away at all of the loose strings that his two other siblings had caused. The fray in the tapestry that was his big scheme. The easiest to snip away was of course Jae's part. As he stood and stepped away from her, she felt herself relax, her body having been tensed immensely before. "I'll make this really simple and easy for you...." Jae said, standing now. She was looking directly at him, her face pinched in concentration and hostility. "At this point your family is no concern to me nor my priorities. You agenda has nothing to do with me...So long as you go nowhere near my mother I will not interfere." She wasn't asking him to trust her. Hell. She didn't trust anyone anymore but she needed him to carry that thought with him. The villages....they were the reason that so many innocent people died. Power hungry and crazed shinobi were the real issue. Let the Sanimiitai's wreck havoc. She didn't care. She was no longer vested in protecting those who hid behind other's. Other's who sacrificed their lives in vain efforts. "Can I go now or is there something else you had in mind?" Now she looked away, gazing off into the distance.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:59 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

It wasn't terribly difficult to read her from so close. Jae was far from pleased with his approach, but it wasn't something he cared for either. She hurt, and salt in her wounds reassured him in some way so very bizarre. Someone else cared. A soothing thought, even if it seemed strange to him. She'd bothered to meet his gaze, which thrilled the young man. Pathetic Konoha shinobi may have been in many cases, but she had fire. It was probably well that their exchange was miniscule at best. Her hesitance and loathing though achieved his purpose more than anything. She stared him down, and his relative sincerity was intended to be communicated. He kept his gaze upon her even as he rose, only then did she relax.

She stood, spoke of her intentions. Did she honestly believe that he'd believe the she would keep quiet? As much as he would have liked to simply cut her loose, and leave the inner circle to blood and blood alone, she had been so close to Samuru. "At this point, according to the departed Hokage, my agenda may not have anything to do with you, much to my chagrin, we are of a concern," the young man elaborated. Indicating the ram nearby, sitting upon his haunches. "I am, unfortunately, tied to you by records." Her mother was a demand, a sort of reverse hostage situation, but it wasn't Sae he looked to ensnare. She looked off in the distance, hoping this encounter would end. He'd terminate it for the moment, however Rakuin had to use her to climb his way up.

Digital m u f f i n s

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:38 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Departed Hokage? Returning back from wherever it was she had spaced off into, she glanced at Rakuin with uncertainty before pressing her mouth into a firm and hard line. Departed as in deceased? It burned her, that fact. If Noctis had died and so easily....she would be so pissed. In a small and unfair way she blamed some of the events that had occurred on Noctis. He had been a terrible Hokage and they had all suffered for it. Jae wanted to wring that man's neck with both of her hands. To have that opportunity taken from her was upsetting but not the most pressing of her worries right now. "I am, unfortunately, tied to you by records." Scoffing at the ridiculousness of that she turned away from him again, hugging herself in order to warm up her chilled body. No matter what she did, she was as cold on the outside as she felt on the inside. "Sensei. I forgot." There were many ways that could be changed and change it she would. "Ask your sister to suck up to her boyfriend and get him to make it so there is no record. Problem solved." Wrapping her fingers lightly on her arm, she let out a slow sigh. He was making this hard. Really, really hard. Any other time she was sure he would be more than happy to ignore her very being. "Why are you making this so difficult? She asked. Obviously he was refusing the option to just cut ties. Hadn't she made it clear there was nothing she could offer? Nothing she could do?As if she wanted to anyway. "You still haven't told me what it is you want." Now she wanted to know why it was he had called her here. It wasn't just to torment her with his presence, that was a waste of time. Especially to someone as manipulative as Rakuin.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash