Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 pm
Lenore whirled around, expecting to be arrested right then and there. Yet she saw no one. Her eyes searched, yet she saw no living being here. She frowned, looking back, confused. "First off..." She was wary, her arms raised slightly as she scanned the premises. "I am no thief." She was lying, of course. "I was merely...curious."

She slowed her breathing, trying to figure out where the source of the voice came from. "Where do you lurk?" She stepped closer to the weaponry, alarmed. The voice had paused, and Lenore had no sense of where anyone could've been hiding. She frowned before grabbing a flashing sword from under the battle axe. It was something she could use in her defense, she thought. But it was weird looking, with that light on the handle. She glanced at it for a moment before handling it with her right hand. It looked expensive. Lenore made small 'hmm' before looking back, prepared to slash someone in half.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:55 pm
"Unhand me, ruffian!" The light increases in intensity, becoming almost blinding. "Unhand me, or I'll... I'll... I'll do that again!"  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 pm
"Good idea. Business before pleasure, and all that jazz." Balthazar smiled while offering her an arm to take as they strolled along.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:04 pm
Lenore dropped the sword on the floor, surprised and startled. "The bloody-" she covered her eyes. It seemed the sword was enchanted!
Lenore untied her cloak and draped it over the weapon, to block out that annoying light. "An enchanted sword, ehh?" She put her hands on her hips, thinking herself quite clever at her quick thinking. She bent down and grabbed the handle, with the fabric still over it, and wrapped the fabric around the handle to block at the light. She looked at the blade, gleaming with lovely intricacy. "Calm down. I only wanna look at you. Besides, it wasn't like you were doing anything over in that corner. You should be blessed to have me holding you. Especially because I am royalty," she murmured. Again, she was lying. But it wasn't like the sword knew who she was. "Now...Whose sword are you?"

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:04 pm
Her wolfish ears perked hearing the panther's reply. Turning around, she nodded and a slight grin. "Whatever you say!" Alexia said, giving him a thumbs up, "Just gimme an order and I'll follow it!" She was glad to finally be able to do something to most likely better her people's knowledge. As they say, "knowledge is power" or something like that. The she-wolf didn't really care so long as she could help prevent another traumatizing disaster from happening in her lifespan.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 pm
Ophelia gladly accepted Balthazar's arm, this time letting him take the lead as they headed towards the mines. (Signs are truly an underappreciated blessing!) "Have you heard any unusual news on the region? Aside from what's been discussed at the last meeting before our departure, of course."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:12 pm
"Er, not really...." Balthazar said, trying not to let on that he started to zone out during most of said meeting. "Just that there are magic rocks, which we want, and locals, who don't want us to have them."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:12 pm
"Ow!" The sword clangs on the floor, loudly. "I have a name, you know. And I might consider answering your questions if you'd do it politely, you low-born trash." A bit of anger could almost be seen in the way the sword flashes.  

Mad Haru

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:15 pm
Klaus continually thought about scaring those 'Innocent' humans as he walked along. He sighed having turned back around and heading towards the encampment. As he began to reach the outskirts of the camp he noticed or rather smelled something nearby that wasn't there before he had left. Slowly removing the dagger from his sheath, Klaus slowly began walking towards the different smells. Letting out several small growls Klaus stopped and listened for noises. Dismissing the smells Klaus sheathed his dagger and headed back towards the demon town. He gave up on the idea of apologizing to them since he was kinda low on supplies.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:15 pm
Almost instantly Cryon felt he was going to regret his decision but if he could keep it from the ears of the elder in the end he could keep two happy. "Just keep close and stay quiet" he told her as he started to walk towards the settlement of the demons. After only a few step's he lowered himself to all fours as he kept himself low to the ground. He had no intent of letting himself be seen. It would defiantly slow them down but keep them from being noticed from the outside of the forest by even the best set of eyes.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:19 pm
Lenore grit her teeth. "Then stop flashing so annoyingly," she demanded. She was never one to be...well, submissive. Yet stubborn as she was, she was curious about the sword and the story behind it. Objects like these sold rather high on the black market yes, but Lenore would think she could win a fortune off it if she sold it to some rich bidders. With dark intentions, Lenore eyed the blade a little longer before unwrapping the handle. "So. What is thy name and where do you hail?" She asked, almost sarcastically.

She could only but laugh at herself for even bothering, but seeing as how all of this was too interesting, Lenore wanted to linger. She waved the sword around a little before testing out holding it in her palms.

[ Hey, don't mean to be a buzzkill, but I got class tomorrow. I'll post tomorrow after work, but for now, I have to go to bed. Sorry! ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:22 pm
Ophelia knew Balthazar rather well and could easilly guess why his response was so vague. As she and Kaistern were always the ones handling matters of finances and political intruige, she never really bothered Balthazar about the tedious bits. Instead she just let herself think of other matters, unintentionally murmuring out loud, "I wonder how Kaistern and Maeve* are doing..."

{*blargh, that's the only name I remember from what we discussed. Perfectly willing to change it if you think it's dumb.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:26 pm
"My name is Caledfwlch. I'm the most powerful sword ever created, and I don't need to tell anything to the likes of you, thief! Now put me down before I alert the guards." The sword pauses. "Come to think of it, they should have been here by now."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 pm
The young wolf followed silently as told, mimicking Cryon's crouch to all four as well. She wouldn't screw this up; she couldn't. She'd feel like the worse failure in the world if she messed tings up for the two of them. If they even survived being caught which hopefully wouldn't happen.

[Oh, my gosh... Too short... Can't think of anymore to say though... I go die in hole now...]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:38 pm
((It was that or Cybelle for a girl. xD You can edit or leave as is for whichever you like more.))

"I'm sure they're doing fine." Balthazar said with a smile. "I just hope she's not missing her mom too much. You sure you need to be out here instead of being back home?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff