Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Hunters - Awakening Spirits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:16 pm
"It has been peaceful, but with the appearance of the black fire that eclipsed the sun only yesterday Sanzomon-sama is sensing that a great darkness will soon return to the digital world," Gokuwmon answered seriously.

"Indeed," Sanzomon spoke as she emerged from her trance. "I have foreseen that you would find me here." Her gaze shifted to Zapmon. "You have come to have your true awakening."

Zapmon quirked a brow. "Huh? I don't know about that, but I was hoping you would be able to put a seal on my evolution into Imperial Destroyermon."

"It would seem that I should begin by telling you the truth about your origins and why such a destructive digimon lives inside of you," Sanzomon suggested.

"I think we'd both like to hear this," Crystal agreed. "But first," she held out her Xros Loader. "Slashmon, you should come out here and see this place."

Slashmon emerged from the Xros Loader and was immediately overwhelmed by the sight of others of his kind. And not just others of his kind, but young ones just barely growing into their claws and fangs. It had been hundreds, if not thousands of years (digital world time) since he had seen another of his kind and these were practically newborns. Up here, in this forest in the sky, the nearly extinct species was still thriving! Seeing all the young Slashmonz brought tears to the old dragon warrior's eyes.

"Gokuwmon, please entertain our guests while I speak with these two," Sanzomon asked gently.

"Of course, Sanzomon-sama," Gokuwmon bowed respectfully while the local digimon started setting up tables and fetching tea for their visitors.

Crystal and Zapmon followed Sanzomon away from the others, with Labramon accompanying them, eventually settling on a spot at the center of the great tree residing on Ceresmon's back. Sanzomon sat down with her legs crossed on the soft grassy terrain and gestured for the human girl and her digimon to do the same.

"It is immensely pleasing to see you again Labramon," she greeted her old apprentice. "I trust that you have been well."

"I still have much to learn Sanzomon-sama," Labramon bowed respectfully before settling down beside Crystal. "But I have a remarkable teacher."

"Now then," Sanzomon started seriously. "Where shall I begin?"

"Why don't you start by explaining to me what you mean by 'true awakening' since that doesn't really sound like you're going to slap a Kinkoji on me to suppress my power like you did with Gokuwmon, Gumdramon, or that weird Arkadimon you gave to Roveth," Zapmon spoke up.

"I have no reason to suppress your power," Sanzomon answered. "Quite the contrary, in fact, as I have been tasked with restoring your true power to you now that you have matured enough to finally purge Imperial Destroyermon's destructive evil from the world. You see, before you were born as one of the chosen digimon, your unborn digitama was selected to seal away a terrible dark dragon whose only desire was destruction. The idea was that over time Imperial Destroyermon's data would eventually erode away as it was being assimilated by the newborn data. However, it was not anticipated that the chosen vessel would also become one of the chosen digimon. Because of your accelerated growth rate the presence of Imperial Destroyermon's data has made your evolutionary path unstable and has stunted your potential."

"So wait, you mean the reason Zapmon loses control after evolving into Imperial Destroyermon is because she's literally being taken over by another entirely different digimon locked within her core data?" Crystal was shocked to say the least.

"When the host becomes weakened, the evil within seeps out," Sanzomon explained. "However, using his power in that fashion has caused his data to erode that much faster despite your partner's irregular growth rate."

"Now that you mention it," Crystal realized. "Each time Zapmon has evolved into that form it has been noticeably weaker than previous occurrences."

Sanzomon nodded and looked to the small dragon. "And so," she began again. "It now falls upon you to look within your soul to finally vanquish the dark dragon to reclaim your lost power."

"This all sounds kind of confusing," noted Zapmon. "But I guess I don't have any other choice if I want to kick him out of there."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:49 pm
Shiro joined the others, lightly glancing in Crystal's direction while nodding a bit hearing about what Gokuwmon said "it is true, some digimon named Shademon had used a plot to get to me, and ripped out some of my digi-core to create a new form, we're currently convinced it was the data i had from eating and absorbing an Ultimate Chaosmon when i was... not exactly stable." he said, lightly sighing a bit. Patamon of course flew down and lightly landing on the table to sit down and have some tea "yeah.... it was not a pretty sight. right now the others of our group are training, while we came with crystal to help her any way we can. Shiro here also wanted to train away from the others because he'd probably kill one of our group for his... penchance of inserting his foot in his mouth." of course, Shiro snorted at that "understatement of the century.. being around Tagiru would irritate -ANYONE-." Gabumon sighed, nodding a bit in complete agreement "Gumdramon also is no help either, as he's just as bad." the both of them shudder, while sighing as Patamon laughed at his partner's misfortune, before Kudamon spoke up "so when Crystal is finished with Sanzomon, why not ask if she can figure out your Magical Origin, since you say you can't even sense it." Shiro nodded lightly "i will when i get a chance, Kudamon. because if i don't know my Origin, i don't know if i can deploy my best training tool i have without evolving into Archermon directly."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:24 pm
"If you're right about this digimon called Shademon assimilating your data taken from Ultimate Chaosmon, then the question is whether that was his actual goal or if it was merely a means to an end in which case there's probably something else he's really after," noted Gokuwmon.

Yuki Agumon, Dorumon, Ryuudamon, and Monodramon settled at another table to enjoy their own tea while conversing with the local dragon population. While that was going on, Slashmon was led away by the younger Slashmonz to meet with their elder who turned out to be an acquaintance from the old digital world and the progenitor of this flourishing colony of Slashmonz residing on the back of Ceresmon. This particular elder Slashmon also happened to be a female.

"Now then, if you are ready, I will use my power to guide you to the boundary between your soul and the dark soul that requires cleansing," Sanzomon spoke to Zapmon.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Zapmon sprang to her feet. "Let's get this over with!"

Sanzomon also rose to her feet projecting a divine aura as the scripture draped around her shoulders levitated around the small dragon forming a cocoon around Zapmon as she was lifted off the grassy surface of the forest. There was nothing for anyone else to do now except to wait.

*~*~*~*~*

In the domain of her soul, Zapmon emerged in the form of ∞Zapmon clad in her gold and silver digizoid armor. And there, looming before her, was the ominous figure of Imperial Destroyermon.

Even though Sanzomon was saying that this guy has exhausted most of his power, he doesn't exactly look like a weakling, thought ∞Zapmon as she stared down her adversary. Not that I've ever seen him before. For all I know he used to be a lot bigger.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 pm
Shiro frowned, now wondering about that himself as he rubbed his chin "you have a point there Gokuwmon... there might be even more to this, given he used Crystal's Youki to Xros with Imperial Destroyermon to lure me there, and then either timed things or made -something- about the Bracelet of the Twilight act up to Data Drain him out of that Xros... and then he took that data after entering me, and literally.. well.. warping me into my new form." he said, sighing a bit as he winced, a small flare of -Black- Youki went through his body, and caused him to clench his clawed hand and break the cup in his hand as he twitched "... and while i am mostly alright... i'm having a bit of a hard time quelling the Youki still trying to flare through my body." Gabumon sipped his own tea lightly while talking with some of the Shouto's who wanted to know more about Shiro, and all. Kudamon of course was taking the tea from her partner/love since there was a new cup ful and he didn't want it after accidentally breaking the first one. Guilmon eventually came out of the Xros Loader and wandering around, namely to talk and play with a Hackmon or two, and even inviting a Slashmon to play as well.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:32 pm
"Don't forget, Shademon was apparently working with Ancient Wisemon to set up that trap for you," noted Yuki Agumon. "No doubt, he must have been very well informed about all of our abilities."

Gokuwmon frowned at that new piece of information. "I realize that Ancient Wisemon is completely obsessed with knowledge and information, but I never would have imagined that he would align himself with the power of darkness for the sake of his research."

"However, Ancient Wisemon was destroyed when Shademon Digi Xrossed with Imperial Destroyermon and the power overloaded Ancient Wisemon's mirror causing it to shatter," noted Ryuudamon. "He could still reincarnate, but for now there has been no sign of him returning."

*~*~*~*~*

"Well, might as well get started," ∞Zapmon said mainly to herself as she clapped her hands together to align the twin cannons mounted on each arm. "Dual Storm Cannon!" she declared as the electrified energy blasts launched out at Imperial Destroyermon.

Imperial Destroyermon ignited the surface of his body in crimson flames surrounded by a black-colored electric field that steadily expanded outward to collide with the blasts from ∞Zapmon's twin cannons. "Shadow-Fire Shockwave!"

∞Zapmon quickly flew out of range as the flames and electric field negated the blasts from her twin cannons. "Hm... I guess indirect attacks don't work on this guy. In that case, I'll have to try something else." ∞Zapmon began generating a silver-colored electric field around her body and then went into a steep dive to descend upon Imperial Destroyermon at high speed. "Collision Thunder!" she declared before slamming into her opponent right between the wings causing him to roar out in pain.

That proves this guy isn't my shadow, thought ∞Zapmon. If he was, then that should have hurt me too.

Imperial Destroyermon shook off the smaller digimon and slashed at her with the phoenix-wing patterned blades on his arms. "Nightmare Claw!"

∞Zapmon guarded against each blow so that the blades were deflected harmlessly off of the gold and silver digizoid armor covering her arms. Even though Imperial Destroyermon looked fierce and he was attacking viciously, his blows were slow and weak. So, even though he still looked powerful, his strength was clearly beginning to wane.

"Geez, if that's the best you can do, why don't you just surrender already?" ∞Zapmon grumbled. She projected the silver-colored electric field around her body and began to spin rapidly in place to generate an electrified tornado to launch at Imperial Destroyermon when he didn't answer and instead threw a large crimson fireball up at her. "Spinning Thunder Rush!" she declared as the electrified tornado negated the flames, spinning on through to smash into Imperial Destroyermon.

"There's nothing holding you here," ∞Zapmon went on. "You're just the scaly husk of a dead old dragon."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:03 pm
Shiro nodded lightly as he listened a bit "either way, the only thing we can do now is just prepare for Shademon's next appearance, and train for the Tournament for Banchou Leomon." Kudamon nodded lightly while sipping her tea "unfortunately, we can't train just yet, since Shiro's body has been... screwed up royally due to the Shademon encounter." Shiro of course clenched his clawed fist again, drawing a bit of blood as he tried to keep from ripping a pound of his own flesh off for letting that b*****d get to him, not to mention rip his Left arm off to get rid of the Bracelet of Twilight, given it was a good portion of the cause of so much destruction, he had done nothng but caused pain and suffering, wether by accident, intentional, or forced, and it drove him mad, but he calmed down, giving off a loud sigh, which Gabumon caught as did the Shouto's entranced with the stories "is everything alright, Shiro?" Shiro looked to his partner, and just smiled a bit, patting Gabumon on the head with a shake of his head "just some self-loathing, because of the Bracelet of Twilight. anyway, i also probably need to make heads or tails of my Digi-code as well, given it's as bad a mess as my Core was, on top of the training to get my body back to normal for the most part and training with you guys to prepare for the tournament." Kudamon of course giggled "oh come on Shiro, i'm sure with the right partners for your team you'll clean house!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:47 pm
"In any case, I think you might have had the right idea by wanting to stick with Crystal in your present condition," noted Yuki Agumon glancing at Shiro. "The youki that Shademon absorbed and exposed you to did originate from her blood and she's never experienced any negative effects from having it, unlike Inuyasha who requires a special sword to seal the youki in his blood. It seems possible that she's been naturally purifying her youki into a balanced state her entire life."

"And she also understands that power better than anyone," added Dorumon.

*~*~*~*~*

"Not dead," a voice spoke as Imperial Destroyermon's form dissolved into dust around the place ∞Zapmon's electrified tornado had impacted with his body. In his place was a small dragon virtually identical to Zapmon except that the wings were silver instead of gold. "Just tired of existing in this sorry state for so long. So, why don't you hurry up and finish me off already?"

∞Zapmon quirked a brow at the small digimon. "You sure put up a nasty fight for something that doesn't have the will to live. But I only came in here to boot you out. I've got no interest in killing a little wuss like you."

"I see," the little dragon replied. "So that's how it is. First you reject my power thereby reducing me to this pitiful form and now you want to tell me that I should go on living. Sorry to disappoint you, but I think this lifetime has gone on long enough. Perhaps I'll feel more optimistic in my next life."

∞Zapmon could only watch as the small dragon continued to dissolve into dust until there was nothing left of him except for a digitama that took shape in his place. ∞Zapmon shrunk down into Zapmon as the digitama became surrounded by ethereal versions of the Four Holy Beasts arranged in their cardinal directions so that Qinglongmon loomed over the digitama with the rest of the Four Great Dragons mirroring the rest of the Holy Beasts on the other side so that together they formed the infinity sign with Huanglongmon at the center of the Holy Beast's side.

"You have done well young one," the ethereal version of Qinglongmon spoke to Zapmon.

"And with this the seal can finally be broken," added the ethereal version of Baihumon.

One by one the Four Great Dragons and the Four Holy Beasts began to fade away until only Huanglongmon remained and eventually faded from view like the rest of them.

*~*~*~*~*

As the scripture began to unravel around Zapmon to return to its usual place draped around Sanzomon's shoulders it was readily apparent that the small dragon had doubled in size so that she was now roughly three feet tall and her wings had grown to better accommodate flying, but her appearance was otherwise unchanged. As she was lowered down onto the soft grass of the sky forest a large-ish digitama with the same segmented markings as the Hackmonz was set down beside her.

"It would seem that we were successful," observed Sanzomon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:02 pm
Shiro had snapped his head up feeling one of his Crests glow slightly as if resonating, before dimming again in his pocket, but he calmed down soon after as he furrowed his brows quietly ~that power.... it seems Zapmon got her wish.~ he began chuckling a bit, while Gabumon tilted his head in confusion at his partner "what's up?" he asked, Shiro glancing over to his old time friend "well, Zapmon has apparently finished whatever she was doing with Sanzomon and Crystal.. for some reason one of my crests activated for a split second before fading again, i guess it's probably nothing to worry about." he lightly sighed, while a flash from his loader happened, anda Renamon had pulled shiro into her lap and oddly whispered a few words just as his youki flared again.. and a poof of smoke later... there was a Chibi-Shiro, with cute black fox ears and two black fox tails, blinking with mild confusion with his wide innocent-looking eyes "nande?" cue the 'Kawaii!' and snuggling of said Renamon to Shiro, who was sweatdropping largely, with Patamon falling off his seat and rolling on the ground laughing, Gabumon of course chuckling and mentioning to the Shoutmonz he was hosting with stories that this kind of thing can happen at any time around him. this led to laughs all around and an even more flustered and embarrassed Chibi-Shiro.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:33 pm
"Shiro just can't seem to keep it together," Zapmon snorted while flexing her large, noticeably more muscular arms experimentally. "We look away for five minutes and he turns into a full fledged kitsune."

"Yeah, I wonder how he plans to get out of that one," Crystal chuckled mildly as she reached over to place a hand on the digitama feeling the a steady pulse from within. "I suppose I'll be looking after this one as well now."

Yuki Agumon, Ryuudamon, and Monodramon were all chuckling at Shiro's expense while Dorumon struggled to suppress a laugh while trying to be polite about Shiro's predicament. Now that Zapmon was taken care of and Crystal was inspecting the newly form digitama, Labramon was taking the opportunity to do a little catching up with Sanzomon while they were there.

"Well, whatever digimon hatches out of there should count itself lucky that you're going to be the one to raise it," noted Zapmon. "I really can't think of a better parent for a newborn digimon."

It was his choice I guess, Zapmon thought to herself. Rather than continue living as a monster he chose to be reborn as a brand new digimon. I wonder what it will be like.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:37 pm
Shiro of course sweatdropped, he hadn't turned into a full kitsune, really, he just looked like a younger version of himself, with cute innocent eyes, and fox appendages, and groaning mentally at the embarrassment as he tried to wiggle loose, another flare and spasm of Youki, and Shiro 'poofed' back to normal size, and him pulling away from Renamon, who just snuggled up against his arm instead while he cleared his throat, glancing to Crystal and Zapmon before blinking twice at the new and improved dragon ".... wow. that you Zapmon?" he asked, clearly surprised at the changes ~holy cow... was Imperial Destroyermon -that- harmful to Zapmon's data?~ he thought, while tilting his head, flopping an ear to the side cutely, only to get kissed on the nose by Kudamon, causing him to squeak and fall of his seat sweatdropping.

Gabumon chuckled louder while the Shoutmonz had been expressing some interest in joining the gang if things were this... entertaining, given it's shiro, Gabumon mentioned it was true, adding in "plus we actually know and are friends with the Shoutmon who became Digimon King." of course, THAT clinched the deal on them joining, given they wanted to be strong like Shouto.

Guilmon of course rolled over onto his back while a Hackmon playfully jumped onto his belly and started snoozing there "what's going on Shiromon? why's everyone laughing?" cue sweatdrops and facepalms at Guilmon's ignorance.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 pm
"Yeah, it's me," Zapmon stretched her wings experimentally. "This new body is definitely going to take some getting used to, but it feels great."

"We're definitely going to have to spend some time training so we'll be ready for the tournament," Crystal added. "Can't go rushing into a competition like not knowing what we're capable of."

Dorumon, Ryuudamon, and Monodramon finished up their tea so they could get up from the table to play with the Shoutmonz, Hackmonz, and Slashmonz that were playing with Guilmon since it looked like they were having fun. On the other hand, Yuki Agumon decided to sneak off to find out what was going on with Team Epoch's Slashmon since he had yet to return from meeting the local Slashmon elder. Zapmon caught on to this fact and hurried after him because she had a feeling this was something she would really like to see.

Since the digitama didn't seem close to hatching at the moment, Crystal got some help from the Shoutmonz, Hackmonz, and Slashmonz to roll it into a naturally occurring nest-like formation in the soft grass where it would be safe for the time being. Like her partner, she also wondered what sort of a digimon the digitama would end up hatching into. She certainly suspected that the digitama had been reconfigured from Imperial Destroyermon's data, but she didn't sense any malice from it. Perhaps the data had been entirely reformatted and this would be an entirely new digimon with no memory of its former life. That was certainly a possibility.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:59 am
Shiro had ndoded hearing Zapmon and chuckled when seeing her run off to find out about Crystal's Slashmon, before nodding at Crystal's declaration of training "well, perfect place would be here, the hotsprings, the Lake Castle, and my Re--" he paused a moment, before looking to Sanzomon lightly bowing his head in respect "Lady Sanzomon, i have a request... can you divine into my body and see if you can see my Magical Origins? i need to know because of the current... incidents has left me radically changed, and if i do not have a matching Element and Origin, i do not know if i can utilize my strongest spells outside of my Adult form, and i don't think i should risk trying to Evolve while my core is... not in decent shape after the mess with Shademon." Patamon flew up to the table to sip his tea again "calm down Shiro! i'm sure you still have your Incarnation status, didn't you visit your Reality Marble in your mind?" Shiro nodded, sighing a bit "visiting within my soul and bringing it out to reality itself are two different things, Patamon... if i don't have a matching Element and Origin, who knows -what- would happen if i tried bringing it out!" he huffed lightly, sighing a bit, while Tactimon spoke up from within the Xros Loader "you should prepare for the fact that you might -not- have your Incarnation status anymore, Shiro Musouka. you will probably have to risk using Digivolution, given it is a high chance your body has been knocked heavily out of allignment."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:50 am
From what Team Epoch's Slashmon could gather from speaking with the local Slashmon elder, as a result of collapse of the old digital world the members of the Slashmon species that survived, either by escaping to the human world as he had done or by drifting tirelessly through digital space, eventually became displaced into the many newly created incarnations of the digital world so that there were only a small handful of their kind scattered across the dimensions. As it turns out, the species itself is notoriously difficult to eliminate outright as having a near-death experience fulfills one of their evolution requirements and only makes them stronger thereby enabling to survive under even the most extreme conditions. Once the newly created incarnations of the digital world began to stabilize the scattered Slashmonz as a whole had accepted the fact that they might never see any of their kind again and in each incarnation of the digital world it was generally accepted that the species was all but extinct. Of course, being the remarkably hardy species that they were, the Slashmonz settled into their new lives vigorously finding ways to occupy themselves, although being a peaceful species meant they spent less time fighting other digimon and more time pursuing business interests such as with Team Epoch's Slashmon and his hot spring resort. This was, of course, the first time any member of the Slashmon species had crossed the dimensional divide in the company of a human with such capabilities and so this chance encounter on Ceresmon had been made possible.

"Here I thought this was going to be interesting, but all they're doing is talking," Zapmon pouted mildly beside Yuki Agumon.

"They have a lot of catching up to do," noted Yuki Agumon. "After all, it's been centuries or even several millennia since they've seen each other, especially since time flows differently in each and every different incarnation of the digital world, as well as in the human world. Who knows how much time has passed differently for the both of them?"

"Good point," Zapmon flopped down on the soft grass. "I guess we'll just have to wait for them to get to the good part."

*~*~*~*~*

"I cannot," Sanzomon said in response to Shiro's question. "It is impossible for me to navigate through the instability of your body and attempting to do so would only bring you further harm as my divine power would clash with the youki that flows within you. However, I can tell you that there is already someone close to you for whom it is a simple matter and she is incredibly talented at seeing into the unseen world."

Crystal could certainly take a hint. "You're talking about me aren't you?"

"You found your way here without any foreknowledge of where Ceresmon would be," noted Sanzomon. "You are more than capable."

Crystal scratched behind her ear before glancing at Shiro. "I guess that means I'll finally get to meet those new voices that have been running around inside your head."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:02 pm
Shiro of course tensed a slight bit hearing the mention of 'them' before nodding lightly "well, thank you for being honest Lady Sanzomon." he responded with a gentle smile, while sighing mentally ~Soul, tell the others to be ready to see a friend of mine, could ya?~ soul merelt shrugged, mumbling a 'cool' before diving deeper into the Reality marble to inform the others of incoming guests, since Shiro wasn't the type to confront things himself "they're alright to be around, though a couple of them are... eccentric." he said, sweatdropping when remembering Kid, Black Star, and one of those sisters being the... quirky ones of the bunch, well, Crona too, but that one hadn't been all that bad as long as Ragnarok wasn't being an evil little annoyance.

Guilmon of course gladly let the others joined, since it was fun, of course, they were using oddly enough one of Shiro's tracing prototypes, a beach-ball, that Guilmon managed to keep and such for playing with, wether in kick ball, dodgeball, and other things of fun, laughing digimon aside, Gabumon just sweatdropped at Shiro "when were you going to tell me you had -more- voices in your head?" Shiro of course scratched his cheek nervously while Kudamon just snort-giggled "cute.. i thiink he didn't want to worry everyone about them, if they weren't bad and all." Shiro just blushed a bit even more "it is true... they aren't all bad, and they said they wanted to help me sicne their world is unreachable anymore, so to speak."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:30 pm
"I'm not too worried about that," Crystal answered with a shrug. "The auras I've been sensing seem okay and that's generally been a dependable way to gauge whether or not someone is dangerous. Mind you, if they annoy me I might have to get fancy with some of the weapons you've got lying around in there."

With that said, Crystal sat herself down on the soft grass and closed her eyes like she was trying to meditate. In this case, however, she was concentrating on bridging the gap between her own consciousness and Shiro's Reality Marble so she could step inside. The plane of Crystal's own consciousness was pretty much identical to the terrain of the Starlight Zone--a winding river, grassy hills, and plenty of comfortable looking trees beneath a starry sky. And an open drawbridge that very definitely wasn't there before.

"Looks like I've found my entrance," Crystal remarked heading toward the drawbridge. She started across it, stepping out of her own head space and emerging on the other side to slip inside of Shiro's Reality Marble. "This should be interesting."  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff