Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:38 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

((Srry been busy. BTW Have you seen Dragons: Riders of Berk???? Cuz I want to do a dragon and rider(s) rp. Wanna do it with me??? I have a Female Night Fury that I want to use.))

Sakura was surprised but smiled and hugged Dante. "Dante, even if you are The Red Ripper, I know you would never hurt me or our child. That's what matters to me. I don't care if you are him, I still and always will love you." She said and snuggled close to him. She knew he would never hurt her or their unborn baby.

He smiled happily as he held her, "There is just one more thing..."

He then got on one knee, "Sakura... will u marry me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:13 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled Widely and hugged him saying "Oh Dante Yes.. Yes I will." She then kissed him and wagged her tail excitedly. SHe was so happy that she finally found someone who loved her for who she was and wanted to marry her.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:19 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled Widely and hugged him saying "Oh Dante Yes.. Yes I will." She then kissed him and wagged her tail excitedly. SHe was so happy that she finally found someone who loved her for who she was and wanted to marry her.

He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply and passionately. Even if she knew he was the Red Ripper, she accepted him. he wrapped his arms around her tightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:13 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura kissed him back and smiled happily. SHe couldn't wait to be married and become a mother. She then snuggled close to him and wagged her tail happily as she kissed him. Then it wrapped around them causing them to get as close as possible.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura kissed him back and smiled happily. SHe couldn't wait to be married and become a mother. She then snuggled close to him and wagged her tail happily as she kissed him. Then it wrapped around them causing them to get as close as possible.

He kissed her passionately as he held her close, "Lets go home." He held her close the entire way hope, happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and smiled as they walked stayed close to him. Once they were home, she sat on the couch and cuddled with him.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:06 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and smiled as they walked stayed close to him. Once they were home, she sat on the couch and cuddled with him.

He smiled as he held her tightly as he cuddled with her. He kissed her cheek and rubbed her belly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:42 pm
Dante Kazahana

((I'm gonna time skip to just after she has their baby. It will be a girl. I hope that's okay.))

~Timeskip~

About 9 months later, Sakura had just given birth to their child. It was a Beautiful Baby Girl, named Anna Rose. Sakura smiled as she held Anna, who had just finished feeding from her and was sound asleep. They were waiting for the nurse to get Dante. Sakura then kissed the little one's head and noticed that she had her ears and tail with her father's face and hair. Sakura thought she was beautiful and would be a very good person. She had the most beautiful Icey blue eyes like Sakura. Sakura smiled as Anna gripped her shirt and stayed close to her.She began to hum a Lullaby to the little one that her mother sang to her as a baby before she died.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:30 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

((I'm gonna time skip to just after she has their baby. It will be a girl. I hope that's okay.))

~Timeskip~

About 9 months later, Sakura had just given birth to their child. It was a Beautiful Baby Girl, named Anna Rose. Sakura smiled as she held Anna, who had just finished feeding from her and was sound asleep. They were waiting for the nurse to get Dante. Sakura then kissed the little one's head and noticed that she had her ears and tail with her father's face and hair. Sakura thought she was beautiful and would be a very good person. She had the most beautiful Icey blue eyes like Sakura. Sakura smiled as Anna gripped her shirt and stayed close to her.She began to hum a Lullaby to the little one that her mother sang to her as a baby before she died.

He sat there waiting anxiously for the nurse to let him inside. FInally when the nurse came in he smiled happily as he walked over and knelt by the bed, "She looks so beautiful... just like her mother."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:42 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled at Dante and said "Well she reminds me of you mostly." She then smiled and kissed him. Anna then snuggled close to her mommy and Sakura smiled "Would you like to hold her?" She asked and smiled at the little one then at Dante.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:50 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled at Dante and said "Well she reminds me of you mostly." She then smiled and kissed him. Anna then snuggled close to her mommy and Sakura smiled "Would you like to hold her?" She asked and smiled at the little one then at Dante.

He looked and Anna and smiled, "Of course." He then held out his hands to gently take Anna from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 pm
Dante Kazahana

Anna then snuggled up to her daddy. Sakura smiled and said "Seems she loves you already. She knows you wont hurt her." She then smiled at the sight of Father and Daughter together.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Anna then snuggled up to her daddy. Sakura smiled and said "Seems she loves you already. She knows you wont hurt her." She then smiled at the sight of Father and Daughter together.

He smiled as he then climbed into the bed with Sakura so they could both hold their daughter in their arms. "I love you both."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:33 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and kissed Dante as Anna slept in their arms. After a few days Sakura was able to go home but had to rest for a couple more days with some medicine to help her body heal from the birth. Right now she was playing with Anna who was laying on her back on a blanket cooing and wiggling around happily. She was so cute and loved her parents. But she was a daddy's girl from the start. Sakura didn't mind though, she thought it was very sweet. Anna then squealed happily and giggled at her mommy's funny faces and noises. THen she snuggled up to her mommy's tail and hugged it loving how soft it was. Sakura smiled and picked ANna up letting her hold it. "That's mommy's little sweetie." Sakura said and kissed Anna's forehead softly.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:36 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and kissed Dante as Anna slept in their arms. After a few days Sakura was able to go home but had to rest for a couple more days with some medicine to help her body heal from the birth. Right now she was playing with Anna who was laying on her back on a blanket cooing and wiggling around happily. She was so cute and loved her parents. But she was a daddy's girl from the start. Sakura didn't mind though, she thought it was very sweet. Anna then squealed happily and giggled at her mommy's funny faces and noises. THen she snuggled up to her mommy's tail and hugged it loving how soft it was. Sakura smiled and picked ANna up letting her hold it. "That's mommy's little sweetie." Sakura said and kissed Anna's forehead softly.

He laughed as he watched the two of them. It made him happy... he had never thought this would happen to him on his mission to kill the leaders of the werewolves, but now he would give up the mission to be with his wife and daughter.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff