Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:46 pm
{Sounds good. Maybe a few weeks timeskip or something like that, maybe long enough for them to have gotten used to each other a little?}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:10 pm
((Sure. Your start or mine?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
M3Gnificent generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:10 pm
{1 says mine 2 says yours.}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:14 pm
((Those things really hate you. xd ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:27 pm
{Hopy s**t I might have to stop doing those, gog damn it.}

Late in the morning a loud arguement could be heard within the rickedy tavern walls. Ashen and the inkeeper's cocky son were at it again, it seemed. The raven-haired lady took absolutely no shits from anyone - let alone some idiot peasant that smelled little better than a pigsty. Most didn't understand a word she said when she was angry anyway, as she spoke quickly and with as thick an accent as ever.

{Blah blah shitty post blah blah block. In all seriousness, sorry for the crap post.}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:37 pm
((I think it's hilarious. I swear I'm not bribing it or anything.))

"Oh dear..." Rune could hear the ruckus from his stall and was running toward the tavern before Ashen did something over the top again. "Ashen, you're doing it again!" he quickly slipped between the two, putting his hands on her shoulders while trying to push her towards the door.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:53 pm
{Y U NO LOVE ME RANDOM NUMBER?!}

User Image

----

"You are lucky that he's here to save you, cretin, or else I would slap that stupid smirk right off your face!" Ashen exclaimed in a fury right before Rune was able to push her out the door. She offered no resistance and directed no anger at the elf for the moment being, as in her eyes his interveining was a clear indicator that he was trying to be more assertive. Something she was most certainly proud of.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:59 pm
(( rofl ))

"Can I ever leave you alone?" Rune sighed. "I need to get back to my shop, but I don't want you to keep getting into fights with everyone that rubs you the wrong way..." he said while they walked back to his stall.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:05 pm
"I am not a child. If you must, I can manage on my own. I simply will not tolerate that man's trashy behavior." Ashen and the inkeeper's son were both wrong. She was an a*****e, certainly, but her foe in the arguement had been little better. Whatever foundation she had for getting mad at the man was shattered when she returned it in kind. In other words, she was not quite as mature as she thought herself to be.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:12 pm
"I know, Nale's like that to a lot of people..." Rune sighed while rubbing the back of his neck. "I know your instinct seems to be to stand up to whatever behavior you don't like, but he's just too hard-headed for that. I think it's better to just be the better man and walk away from the conversation before it gets too heated. That's part of why I'd rather agree than disagree, even if it does make me look rather weak..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:18 pm
"If you let people boss you around too much, though, you have no presence at all. Nothing you say or do will ever matter because as far as everyone else is concerned, you are a toy or a tool to be used until broken. People are destructive with their toys and tools. If you let yourself become one, you will only be hurt if not killed." Ashen retorted, though not as angrilly as she might if someone else had told her the same thing. She could respect that Rune was standing up for his beliefs. She just didn't respect the fact that he used his beliefs as an excuse to act like a total doormat. "If I step down even once, it will just teach him that I will give in if he pushes hard enough."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:33 pm
((A friend just reminded me that I have to link you a thing. Watch the special episode at the bottom there, "This is Hookerween", where they look at some of the most wtf adult costumes ever. It just sounded so much like a thing you would get a kick out of. xd ))

"But doing so doesn't make you any better than him." Rune gave her a look that he was rather disappointed in her after all the good things she said. "Fighting back all the time just brings you down to his level. Stepping down doesn't necessarily mean you're weak, it can also show that you know when to pick your fights. Some petty name calling is hardly anything to get worked up over."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:49 pm
{Oh my god this is awesome and sadly true. Totes watching it now. XD}

"You weren't there. You didn't hear what vulgar garbage he was pulling." Ashen was as stubborn as ever, although it was obvious that Rune's look discomforted her somewhat.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:03 pm
((Had a feeling you'd enjoy that. XD I also recommend watching the What the ******** is Wrong With You series in general. True news stories of the crazy and stupid. Staples/running gags of the show include naked, high on bath salts, shoplifting by shoving things down pants, "that doesn't go there", and Florida.))

"And you have no reason to take any of it to heart. I don't know exactly what he said, but I don't believe it. No one else does." he said wisely. "It's good to have pride, but it's not something that is necessary to be fought over. A strong man can win any fight. A stronger one only wins the important ones."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:42 pm
{I definately shall. XD The only one that didn't even vaguely surprise me is Florida.}

Ashen just looked at Rune for several moments, bewildered by his moment of clarity and wisedom. It was moments like these that she found him truly admirable, like how he was the day he saved her. "Sometimes I just don't get you. You'll act all pathetic and meek one moment only to become someone amazing the next."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff