Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Saviour [[1x1]] [[Lucii+Gaaras]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:37 am
"It's all about being skinny in my world, Rae. You don't understand." Bobbie muttered and rested her forehead on her knee. "I need a drink..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:22 am
"You promised me you wouldn't." Rae couldn't help but sound petulant. "And you need to keep your promises, or you're a bad person, and I know you're a good person, Bobbie." She crushed the girl in a bone-crunching hug and sat down again. "And you're cute. I wanna make you feel all safe and warm and cuddly. Not in a girlfriend way, mind you. I took care of all those urges, thoroughly. But you look like you need a cuddling. I think, if I had enough time, I could turn you into a respectable enough woman to be someone's girlfriend." She was stream-of-consciousness now, just nervous energy bubbling out of a mouth. She also had some pretty bad shakes, which she hadn't noticed yet, as her arms were still on the top of the table, and her leg (which was shaking as well) wasn't tucked closer to her body.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:13 pm
"You met me yesterday!" Bobbie suddenly stood, pointing an accusing finger at her. "You can't just come into my life and expect to make me feel better and fix everything! You out all people should know that!" she hissed, her blue eyes narrowing. "You know nothing about me Rae. Just leave me the ******** alone. I don't want your ******** help." She grabbed her purse and went for the door.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:21 pm
Rae followed. "Do you know what literally going in and out of a hospital does? I meet people, lose contact a few days later. Bobbie, I could help you, if you let me. People can do good in just a few days. I like you too much to let you walk away forever, Bobbie. If you leave, I'll just follow you until you say you'll let me help you."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 pm
"There's nothing to be done! Nothing! Alright?!" Bobbie yelled back. "Lay off! I can handle myself--I have been all my life, I'm not some helpless little skeeze! And if you don't leave me alone I'd be happy to call my body guards."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:21 pm
"Go ahead, then!" She was getting louder, but not shouting. She was restraining herself. "Call your bodyguards on a girl who can barely think straight whenever she forgets to take her meds, which happens often because that's what she's taking pills for in the first place! Go ahead and be cruel to someone who's just trying to help you!" She may have forgotten one or two of her pills that morning... "You ******** b***h!" That one, she did scream. It was at that point Rae broke down and started crying, curling up on the ground.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers