Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
::.. Bound by a Dream ..:: Accepting//Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 pm
((Also.... Where exactly are we? I understand that the landscape is hellish? But people mentioned alleys and shiz. Is this a town or something~? Help, Anime~? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:34 pm
Jamie looks behind him. "I don't mean to be rude, miss, but is there a reason you're following me?"  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:41 pm
"I...don't do well in small groups like that...One or two people or a massive crowd, but not a small group." Ruri said quietly as she stared down at her feet while gripping her arms nervously. "Much less with that kind of attention...If it helps, you can just go ahead and ignore me. Most people do, and I'm used to it anyway..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 pm
Jamie felt waves of nervousness coming towards him from Ruri's direction. "Uh, no, it's cool. We can hang out if you want." He extended his arm towards her. "I'm Jamie. And you are?"  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:05 pm
Ruri bit her lip nervously as she timidly shook his hand. "I-I'm Ruri..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:22 pm
Jamie smiled, and removed his hand. "What do you think? You see anywhere we can stay?"  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:30 pm
"I don't know...Even if we did find a hotel or something, I doubt this place uses the same currency we do." Ruri glanced back down at her feet, her eyes flicking back and forth from Jamie as she gripped her arms. It was her bad habit, and she often did so when she was scared or nervous wanted to just curl up under her blankets and hide.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:50 pm
"You seem nervous about something. Anything I can do to help?" Jamie adjusted his sunglasses. Above all, Jamie wanted to be seen as helpful.  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:00 pm
Ruri shook her head slightly. "N-no, I'm sorry...I just...I don't know where I am, or how I got here, and I'm not good around people, especially strangers. No offense..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:44 pm
"It's okay. If you want, we could just, uh, not talk, I guess." Jamie shrugged and scratched his head.  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:50 pm
Ruri shook her head again. "No, it's fine if you do, just...sorry for being so awkward." she said with a shy, apologetic smile.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:59 pm
"It's cool... I'm no good at talking to people, either." Jamie looked around, the motion of his pupils hidden by his glasses. He took a good look at Ruri's body, before stopping himself.  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 pm
"So, I'm fine going wherever...As much as I prefer being alone, I'd rather not when it's some freaky place like this, you know? If you're okay with it, I'll just follow you for now. I'm not much of a leader anyway..." Ruri said while glancing away from Jamie and shifting rather uncomfortably.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:45 pm
"Ruri, there's no reason to be afraid," he said, feeling quite a good amount of fear coming from her. He didn't understand why, but he could feel her emotions somehow. It was strange. It wasn't exactly like normal empathy, but something different. "Like Batman said, the only thing to fear is yadda yadda." Jamie was 100% certain Batman said that.  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:57 pm
Ruri briefly looked like a deer in the headlights, flinching when he caught on to her feelings, but had to stifle a giggle at his failed quote. "Actually, I'm pretty sure that was FDR...You know, the president during the 30s...?" The upside to being one of the quietest, shyest people ever was that a lack of friends and hobbies meant she studied a lot and was smarter than she looked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff