Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:18 am
Louisa Iris

I thought Sceptile was just a Grass type? I ended up picking Oshawott, I thought it was the most adorable of the three, but I ended up liking all of them haha. The only one I kind of think its a little goofy is Pignite. xD

Oh. D: Aw, dang, I'm glad I'm not like that. I don't even care about having all the Legendaries or any kind of Pokemon like that. xD I give all of my Pokemon to my boyfriend when I'm done with that playthrough and then restart and play it again lol. What I like about the game is playing through the story over and over with different teams.

Oh I see. xD Well, as far as I know Texas didn't get anything bad lol. At least not in the South, like.. nothing was affected here. Though I think it's starting to get cold because of it, but I think that's it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:26 am
Yokies

I thought Sceptile was just a Grass type? I ended up picking Oshawott, I thought it was the most adorable of the three, but I ended up liking all of them haha. The only one I kind of think its a little goofy is Pignite. xD

Oh. D: Aw, dang, I'm glad I'm not like that. I don't even care about having all the Legendaries or any kind of Pokemon like that. xD I give all of my Pokemon to my boyfriend when I'm done with that playthrough and then restart and play it again lol. What I like about the game is playing through the story over and over with different teams.

Oh I see. xD Well, as far as I know Texas didn't get anything bad lol. At least not in the South, like.. nothing was affected here. Though I think it's starting to get cold because of it, but I think that's it.

User Image User Image

I'm not sure myself. I researched him a bit, and indeed he is a Grass type, but my friend who's gaga over Sceptile says that he's part Dragon. I'm not sure whom to believe in, because that friend of mine's so addicted to Sceptile, most of her stuff has Sceptile on them sweatdrop Maybe a hidden ability?

Yeah, it's an annoying habit of mine. But I dunno, I revere Legendaries so much, they're like my Pokemon gods and goddesses. I even thought of a story about just all of them. Kind of like the Percy Jackson series, but instead of demigods, it would be people partnered with one Legendary razz I did start on White and tried using a different team, but then I missed my old team so much I just ended up playing Black again sweatdrop I guess I'm just a clingy person rofl

I'm glad nothing bad happened to you guys there. I like Texas. When I had my North American Geography class, I liked our topic on Texas, particularly the history.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:37 am
Louisa Iris

I don't know, maybe they like to think he is? I don't think he's related to the Dragon-type at all lol. Hidden abilities don't affect typing I don't believe, even then his hidden ability is Unburden, which just raises Speed if he looses an item.

I suppose they are kind of like those haha. Oh that's neat, I can totally imagine that. xD I'm only clingy to the Pokemon I train, and even then I don't mind my boyfriend holding onto them since he'll always give them back if I want to battle someone lol. Otherwise I don't care. I didn't even care about the Reshiram I caught in White 2 since I was just going to give it to him lol.

That's nice. c: I honestly don't know what I think of Texas. I mean, I like it, I live here, it's nice. xD But I'm pretty indifferent about everything haha.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:50 am
Yokies

I don't know, maybe they like to think he is? I don't think he's related to the Dragon-type at all lol. Hidden abilities don't affect typing I don't believe, even then his hidden ability is Unburden, which just raises Speed if he looses an item.

I suppose they are kind of like those haha. Oh that's neat, I can totally imagine that. xD I'm only clingy to the Pokemon I train, and even then I don't mind my boyfriend holding onto them since he'll always give them back if I want to battle someone lol. Otherwise I don't care. I didn't even care about the Reshiram I caught in White 2 since I was just going to give it to him lol.

That's nice. c: I honestly don't know what I think of Texas. I mean, I like it, I live here, it's nice. xD But I'm pretty indifferent about everything haha.

User Image User Image

She probably heard it somewhere, and being Sceptile's number 1 fan, she easily believed it sweatdrop It is kinda weird, part Dragon part Grass... it's like your own weakness is yourself sweatdrop

I once thought I could make it an RP here, but then I have trouble attracting RP-ers.. most of the time, the story just die away sweatdrop I haven't really had the chance to share my Pokemon with someone (since I can't really trade). Although sometimes, my "clingy-ness" is more of convenience. Like, I prefer Altaria over Swellow, but because I get to train Tailow earlier in the game, I tend to just stick out to her instead of starting all over again with Swablu.

I dunno, I just think that your history's a shade more colorful than the other states. Like how it once was a country on its own and stuff. I dunno, maybe because both of us have Spanish ties that makes it sound cool to me sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:08 am
Louisa Iris

A Grass/Dragon-type would have a x4 Weakness to Ice-type moves. xD An Ice-type would cripple anything with that type! But yeah, maybe that's what happened. I'd hate to crush her by telling her that he isn't though. .-.

Aw, that stinks! I don't RP, but I can imagine how much it sucks to have a story die like that, or never even take off in the first place :c Ah I see. For me, I don't really care how late in the game it is, if I want something I'll train it. The same was with my boyfriend. In White, he caught a Deino in Victory Road right before the E4 and trained it into a Hydreigon before he even attempted at the E4. xD

Oh, well yeah that is a bit interesting haha. I was just never as much into history as the next person, so I don't know much about my own state (but I did know about it being it's own country, oh Texas lol. I just haven't retained much history, despite always making A's in it).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:28 am
Yokies

Yeah, maybe.
But not with cutting hair.

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:02 am
Chrome Prince

Being able to color hair is still a great skill.
I'm sure being able to cut hair will come in due time, it's why people go to school for it haha.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:14 am
Yokies
Chrome Prince

Being able to color hair is still a great skill.
I'm sure being able to cut hair will come in due time, it's why people go to school for it haha.

I'm always too scared to ******** it up so I've only cut one person's hair and it was my ex. xD

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:24 pm
Chrome Prince

I would probably be scared too, especially in a professional setting lol.
My mom has had me cut her hair a few times, and it was nerve racking lol.
Did you do alright? XD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:23 pm
Yokies
Chrome Prince

I would probably be scared too, especially in a professional setting lol.
My mom has had me cut her hair a few times, and it was nerve racking lol.
Did you do alright? XD

Yeah!
She looked really good.
She wanted bangs like Kida's so it wasn't that hard.
omg the picture was huge. sorry.  

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:40 am
Yokies

A Grass/Dragon-type would have a x4 Weakness to Ice-type moves. xD An Ice-type would cripple anything with that type! But yeah, maybe that's what happened. I'd hate to crush her by telling her that he isn't though. .-.

Aw, that stinks! I don't RP, but I can imagine how much it sucks to have a story die like that, or never even take off in the first place :c Ah I see. For me, I don't really care how late in the game it is, if I want something I'll train it. The same was with my boyfriend. In White, he caught a Deino in Victory Road right before the E4 and trained it into a Hydreigon before he even attempted at the E4. xD

Oh, well yeah that is a bit interesting haha. I was just never as much into history as the next person, so I don't know much about my own state (but I did know about it being it's own country, oh Texas lol. I just haven't retained much history, despite always making A's in it).

User Image User Image

Yeah, it would be such a sad news for her. Oh well, let her live in her fantasy and we'll live in our reality rofl I just find it weird that Dragon types are weak against Ice types. And yet they're not really weak against Water types...

Hydreigon's strong, particularly his dragon rush. Even though I don't use him that often, he's still on top of my roster. Yeah, this habit of mine's pretty annoying. Sometimes, it makes me wish that I could carry more than 6 Pokemons at a time, so that I could bring along all those that I like sweatdrop

I haven't really focused that much on our history, but a couple of Japanese friends of mine said that our history's really interesting. I guess it's because of our tendency to see other's as more appealing than our own sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:18 pm
Chrome Prince

That wasn't hard? O.o I would have died trying to do that. xD

Louisa Iris

The reality that Sceptile isn't as cool as she thinks it is. xDD
I think it's because Dragons look like Dinosaurs and they were cold-blooded and could not withstand Ice, Water isn't really the same in that sense. xD

Dragon Rush? o: The one my boyfriend had was a Special Attacker, I suppose it can be both? That would be crazy if we could have more than six Pokemon one day, but I don't ever see it happening. It would change the gameplay a lot more than people think. xD

I think that might be the case. People are usually far more interested in another area's history than their own. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:21 pm
Yokies

Not really because there was no blending.
It was all super angular xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:32 pm
Chrome Prince

Haha maybe you just see it differently than I do.
Since I would have no idea how to translate that into real hair. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 pm
Yokies
Chrome Prince

Haha maybe you just see it differently than I do.
Since I would have no idea how to translate that into real hair. xD

I would like to take this moment to ask you:
HOW THE ACTUAL ********> DID YOU GET 12k ACHIEVEMENT POINTS?!
Wowwwwwowowwowow.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces