Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Neza's November Customs -> winners post 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:11 pm
RARE

Laiquardiel
Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme (CC)
Soquili Species: Flutter/Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Golden Leaf Family Herd
WIP Needed?: Appreciated but Unnecessary

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Dark Golden Rod ████
Under belly/Body - White
Markings - a regular gold/white mixture (They are suppose to be deer like markings.
Face: The Dark Golden Rod with white around the eyes and traveling down her nose going to cover her whole nose where it travels down her throat to her underbelly connecting the white.
Mane: Mainly a Thick Braid that goes halfway down her shoulder and then fan out past where it has been tied off going all the way to the ground with gold vines weaved into the loose hair. With bangs that cover her left eye(the side you mainly see on the cert) A light brown
Tail: A long thick curly tail with braids in it tied of with golden vine leaves and with additional beaded accents A light brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: White Cerynei Hooves
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The Gold Female Cerynei Antlers
Wings: Flutter #5 Gold inside and Black Out side Like a monarch's but gold instead of orange.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: 3 Gold hoops
Custom Items: Color- ████ A Necklace that curves around the top of her neck that looks like to vines coming together to intertwine but that stop short not actually connecting but curling away at the last moment. Then I would like bracelets that look like they are vines climbing up her front hooves up towards her torso
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Laiquardiel Goldenleaf
Owner: Strait Jacket Girl
Breed: Fluttercery
Temper: Just
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:18 pm
RARE

Username of owner(s): Mobster Goose
Breed: Kirin/Kelpi
Level of Edits: Heavy probably xD

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Since you're not CCing this isn't a problem ;D  

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

Windy dasher

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:19 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Self-concept
WIP Needed? Yes!

Body: Brown, dark to light fading from the spine down. Glowy green twilight markings across the butt and a bit along the spine, none on the legs. The nexus can be a circle, with the markings branching off it.
Face: Deep green eyes. The nose and strip up between the eyes are darker brown.
Mane: Dark brown compared to the body, the top part is messy and spiky, which continues down the neck/spine. It flows a bit longer and wavy around the neck on the side we can see (about to the shoulder), and on the back side continues long almost to the floor.
Tail: Dark brown again, styled like the "wild" stock (no feathers or ties), only redrawn to be a bit more loose and flowy.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are black, fetlocks are dark brown.
Reference Image(s): My baby, Val! l Legend of Zelda Twilight markings (change them to green please!) l The platform has more abstract twilight markings, they do not need to be exact

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
- gold pocketwatch dangling from his mouth (by the chain)
- pair of steampunky goggles across the forehead
- green scarf draped loosely around the neck (layered over the mane) with cream-colored pom-poms attached to both ends. There's also a thin silver chain looped around with the scarf.
The watch
The goggles (any variation is fine though since they're small relative to the soq
Draping, style, bigger poms on the end though 8D

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Valoryn
Owner: Windy dasher
Breed: Sparkle OC (term from the EASY shop)
Temper: Dashing
Mate: None
Tag Background: #005 / Magic Forest (modified to be a bit warmer, like during sunset if possible)
Tag frame color: Green like the eyes

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based off of some random themes, and the main ref is his sparkledog form from the E.A.S.Y. shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:20 pm
RARE

Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Draft, on alternate kirin lines
Concept Origin: Limited- Fictional wildlife: Fire Beast from Okamiden
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Flame orange with yellow markings on shoulders and back legs, tan/beige underbelly
Face: Yellow eyes, no iris' or pupils, yellow markings
Mane: Forever foal: colored like flames
Tail: Colored like flames
Hooves/Fetlocks: Orange hooves
Reference Image(s): http://images.wikia.com/okami/images/7/79/FireBeast.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Instead of one horn, two kirin horns on each side of head, brown
Wings: N/A
Scales: Flame orange, just darker than body
Other Notes: Mane continues down back and connects to tail

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Flaming wood wheels on both sides of body
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://images.wikia.com/okami/images/7/79/FireBeast.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ronin
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: Fire Beast
Temper: Passionate
Mate: Zalia
Tag Background: 025 Dusky Night

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:25 pm
RARE

Edited on 7/11/12 at 7:00 am

Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular with the two front clawed feet.
Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed?: Yes

Body: See Ref images down below for body color and body markings.
Face: No beak please D8 Would be amazing if her expression could change to more of a grimace like the plushie.
Mane: Regular Hippogryph Mane with a little bit more feathers added then what the stock style has? Just some more to increase the length. The color I want to match how the hair looks on the plushie.
Tail: I would like the peacock tail with hair underneath the feathers. A long tail that goes down to the ground. Straight and long is all I ask. How it looks is up to you. For the color of the feathers I would want to be the same color red that is used on the other parts of her. As for the hair under the feathers, I would want to be pure black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The stock feathered fetlocks and they will be black with a little hint of red.
Reference Image(s): HERE - Obviously I don't want the wolf features. xD

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Hippogryph wings that are completely black
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A silver necklace around her neck with a couple large fangs in the middle.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace - Something similar to this in color and look..

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Feliciana Ásdís
Owner: XxPrimevalPandaxX
Breed: Hippogryph (If because she has a hair AND feather tail makes her part reg let me know.)
Temper: Menacing
Mate: ----
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:26 pm
RARE
Note that this is me throwing out ideas, but CCing it off at any point is fine if the artist prefers something else

Edit Category: Mod I believe
Soquili Species: Kalona/Hippogryph crossbreed
Concept Origin: Halloween Plushies
WIP Needed? Yes please <3

Essentially this is the byproduct of me mixing these two plushies:
User Image + User Image

Body: Second plushie's colors and overall design with a bigger area around the rump for dark color. Atop it are some white splotches like the first plush that bleed together to look like little skulls. Can have some white splotches elsewhere on body too.
Face: Second plushie's colors with a few changes. CC Feathered cheeks + white splotch on the top of nose to between the eyes with the black line at the end of her snout like the first plush. If it's possible to have the beaklike mouth and fangs together, awesome - if not, just the beak is fine. Eyes are electric green with a black sclera, with smoky eyeshadow to give them a hooded look.
Mane: Medium length windswept hair that goes over her shoulder with some of it in a braid, either black/white or autumnal; does not cover eyes. Also some CC long feathers woven into it would be awesome sauce.
Tail: CC Demon tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC Hippo feathered fetlocks + taloned forelimbs
Reference Image(s): See above plushies + eye color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Similar to default ramhorns, but higher and with more of a circular curve to them like so (middle one)
Wings: CC Kalona style 1
Scales: CC Hippo leg scales. Maybe golden?
Other Notes: Ears bent back, would like the expression to be more defensive/sad than the kalona default glare. I do still want her teeth to show though.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Silver chain draping across her back that carries a glowing lantern, which is CC since it's not Halloween anymore. XD Spiked collar bracelet with a head of feathers where the body and tail connect, also CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: First plush links to larger one for chains/lantern, just ignore that it's hanging around her neck. Second one has the feather placement by the tail.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: tbd
Owner: Ol-j-man
Breed: Hippokalona
Temper: tbd
Mate: n/a

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:29 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Medium?
Soquili Species: Reg
Body Build: Draft lines with nose!
Concept Origin: Monster High Cosplay
WIP Needed?:: Please?

Body: Frosty blue, with like a frosted sparkle to it? Like shes slightly frozen?
Face: Want her to have eye shadow like in the images of her, and two tusks like in all her images. And purple eyes.
Mane: Long, about to her knees. Should be white, blues, purples, pinks and be frosty looking..
Tail: Longer than her mane, flowing behind her slightly but in the same colors as her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front fetlocks to be medium legnth. Back fetlocks to be longer than front ones. I want her hooves to be a frosted purple hue.
Reference Image(s):
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/Customs/Abby.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/Customs/abbey_bominable_official_bio_by_chaoticlatina-d3ilhw8-1.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/Customs/Abbey-in-Back-to-Ghoul-abbey-bominable-24832839-500-325-1.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/Customs/spectra_and_abbey__by_coolkidelise-d3j5dde-1.png
http://monsterhigh.wikia.com/wiki/Abbey_Bominable
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Abbey's dress should be turned into a long winters cape, with a hood that rests on her back under her hair but visable. All lined with white fur, her snow flake earring should be changed into a charm that dangles from her cape. She needs her two tusks, to be medium in size..a crystal necklace like in her images. I want little tiny shards of crystals in her mane and tail that look like ice crystals. Her front legs to get two white fur leg warmers, make em nice and fluffy but if that doesnt look right, just tweak them. And she needs a tiny little mamoth somewhere at her hooves, not really big but not to small..
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/Customs/Abby.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/Customs/abbey_bominable_official_bio_by_chaoticlatina-d3ilhw8-1.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/Customs/Abbey-in-Back-to-Ghoul-abbey-bominable-24832839-500-325-1.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/Customs/spectra_and_abbey__by_coolkidelise-d3j5dde-1.png
http://monsterhigh.wikia.com/wiki/Abbey_Bominable

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Abbey Bominable & Shiver
Owner: Ovarian Paint
Breed: Yheti
Temper: fierce
Mate:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 pm
MINI

Edit Category: Moderate? The hair is pretty intricate
Soquili Species: Quilin
Body Build: Usdia
Concept Origin: New concept
WIP Needed? Nah.

Body: Just a rough idea, plus lazy whispies and minus no hair LOL
User Image
Face: Faint red blush, Black eyebrows, dark grey inner ears, ruby hued eyes
Mane: See reference! Basically Geisha style, but not tight with some falling, strung locks
Tail: Long Quilin tail, black hair
Hooves/Fetlocks: Quilin Whispies (red)
Reference Image(s):
Something akin to this However feel free to add your own spin with the accessory image below!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): horn 2
Wings: na
Fins: na
Scales: Cheek and back scales are bright red (think geisha red) along with the whispies, her belly scales black fading to red
Pelt: na
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: na
Custom Items: Hair accessories
Hair accessories (only the chopstick ones, not the silver hair piece) Some longer to hold some of the hair?

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Koyuki
Owner: Tirokio
Breed: Quilin
Temper: Lost
Mate:
Tag Background: 037 - Crimson Bamboo
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): CC -inspiration from soq?

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Angeni.
Body Build: Normal, with angeni fetlocks and fuzzy belly. No head or ankle wings.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Can I also get a uncert at least with her without her wings? To show her ropes and skull hidden under them.

Body: It's a dull green for the base. The legs have a smoke like pattern to them in a green color, but fades into a really dark green at the end of her fetlocks. On the top of her legs near where it connects to her chest she has locking bio-symbol that goes all the way around her leg. She only has theses markings on her front legs. Across her neck she also has these symbols that link. They are a inky black color, and perhaps could have some sort of neon green glow to them?
Face: She has edited eyes so they are half masted. Perhaps looking more annoyed? With looong eyelashes. She has also dark green eyeshadow on her lid. Her eyes themselves are a neon green, but where the white in her eye should be is now a sickly yellow color. Her ears on the outside are a dull green, however at the tips bleeding into the inside is a dark green color. The inside that isn't being covered by this dark green is neon green. Oh! And her ears should be edited so that they are pinned back.
Mane: Be warned her mane and tail are dreadlocks. Her mane is styled in a half undone, yet pulled back way. It's thick, but has two ties made of dreads to keep it in it's pulled back form. It's an array of different greens from normal, light, dark, and neon. It should end at about where her chest ends and her legs begin.
Tail: Her tail is dreadlocks as well, and it's more of one controlled mass than anything. It too is pulled back and kept together with a band made of dreadlocks, but only uses one. It's the same coloring as her mane. It should stop at about just under her knee? If you want to change the length than that's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves are an inky black. As I said before, dark green at the end of her fetlocks, lighter but still dark green in a smokey pattern going up her leg.
Reference Image(s): Main ref with wings.
Main ref without wings.
Dreadlocks tied back.
Bio-hazerd
Smoke ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 1. The base of the wings should be a bright, rich green. The feather cluster in the middle of the wings are black. The big...puffy feather joint on the wings should be a darker green than the base. The tips of each outer feather fades into a dark green.
Headwings and ankle wings: I really don't want them, since they don't fit into the design of her.
Angeni glow: I noticed that Angenis have a glow on their breed image. Could Visha's been either a neon green or black?
Other Notes: Derp herp. That is all.

Trading Post Items: None~!
Custom Items:Visha has three lines of black rope that hang from her. Two hang from her mid back, down her thigh before wrapping around. Another one also starts at her mid-back but goes down to wrap around her chest. The top thigh rope and the one on her chest both have small capped bottles filled with neon green poison. There could be a white label around them with a black skull on it, but that's up to you. The second thigh rope has a number of green bird skulls hanging from it. Hanging from dark green loops that have been places on the tops of the skulls.

Just like the skulls hanging from the second rope Visha has a much larger black bird's skull resting over her butt, keeping in place hanging over her tail. It's not as large as a horse's head, but should be noticeable even with her wings in place.

She has a black gas mask on her nose as well. It's just simply a nose mask, without the full face part or eye lenses. It is an inky black, with two straps on either side wrapping around her head. (They should go under her hair.) The mouth piece and ends of the barrels should be neon green. As well as two stripes running around the barrels should be neon green as well. There are two dark gray strips going up the main piece of the mask to give it some depth. And two spikes added onto the nose bit of the mask are neon green as well.
Main ref again, to show the placement of the items.
Rope
Gasmask
Bottles
Bird skulls
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Visha.
Owner: Pollack
Breed: Angel of poison.
Temper: Poisonous.
Mate:
Tag Background: SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE!
Tag frame color: Black and neon green.
Tag feather color(s): CC'd to match her feathers, but with what looks like neon green poison dripping off of them.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Poison.
Justification for Domain Choice: Hmm well oh dear. This is a toughie. Visha is poisonous to most people around her with her bitchy temper and strange ways that freak people out. Since her childhood she has been dealing with the affects of poison through uncontrollable powers, and has learned to come to accept it. She knows like no other the damage it can cause, as well as all the different types out there in the world. She has always been told since she was young that her powers are harmful and evil. Because of this she strides to distance herself from others so they will not get hurt by her. Visha also would love to use her powers for GOOD by nulling affects of poison in people. However at this time and moment it takes so much out of her, and with how risky it is with her lack of control she doesn't do it much. (I plan on doing a looong plot line where slowly she gets control over said powers and in turn helps people with them. HOWEVER, I would like to say now that she does have a teacher who is closely watching over her when she is practicing her powers so nothing goes wrong. It's Mayhem, the angeni of poison plants.)
Visha just wouldn't be Visha without poison laced in her life. She's learned how to privately enjoy most things others wouldn't be able to because they are poisoness and understand that it can be useful at times.

(By the way, Riri will be paying for this custom in full since I was one of the winners in her giveaway! <3 Thank you again, Riri!)

(And I'm talking with Uta to iron out the last bit of info about her domain, I won't be roleplaying her till it is ironed out but I just wanna try.)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:59 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Vesi Sondreas

User Image

Soquili Species: Edited Ceyrnei Half-breed
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Purple, White and Black. She's a purple tiger so you can take inspiration from any of the other tiger inspired soqs. There's quite a number of them.
Face: A smiling smirk with little kitty fangs poking out. Cerynei ears. Ears are black with a white dot on the back.
Mane: Pretty purple waves a shade or two darker than her fur. Loose but distinct waves. Not any longer than her knees.
Tail: Ref same as mane. Must not hang to ground Would be better is it was just below her knees. Vesi does not like picking things out of her tail. Hair, not the cerynei tail please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves. No fetlocks please
Reference Image(s):
mane
Other pets: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The stock, small female cyrnei horns in gold please.
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Two small gold hoop earrings in her right ear, Custom Necklace (see Ref) with attached custom pendant with name (see ref), custom cuff bracelets
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace, Pendant, Cuff 1, Cuff 2, earrings

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vesi
Owner: Teh Roarie
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Vicious
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color: To match
Tag feather color(s): To match

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:10 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: MLP OC
WIP Needed? Please?

Body: color should be # 4e8fba The rear should have a cutie mark on it.
I would like the cutie mark to be an 'atomic rainbow'
I was thinking a rainbow colored mushroom cloud? Would be willing to come up with something different or hear suggestions.
Mane: The mane should be a spiky Mohawk. (MLP style preferably) Both the mane and the tail should be rainbow colored.
Tail: Custom tail to match mane (something short-medium length that looks well with it) Both mane and tail should be kind of... 'punky'
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hoof color CC
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Type 2
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: He should be wearing a set of ‘flight goggle’s on his head or if it looks a bit odd around his neck would work well too.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sonic Rainboom
Owner: CheshireKttty
Breed: Wind?
Temper: Cocky
Mate:
Tag Background: [link]

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: MLP OC concept of my own creation. (with a bit of help from mind)

~*~ Angeni ~*~ N/A
Desired Domain:

(If I could also request a nonwinged version so I can see the cutie mark I would appreciate it!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:25 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay – Dart Field
WIP Needed? Yes please if possible

Body: Tan
Face: same as body, eyes a blue
Mane: Edited short spiky blond mane
Tail: Medium, same blond as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves a dark gray, fetlocks same tan as body
Reference Image(s): Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Cord with stone that looks like a dragon eye, red shin guards, same red as shin guards headband and a sword laying at his feet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference and sword ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dart
Owner: Natsuko-neko
Breed: Regular
Temper: Easy Going
Tag Background: 028 Plains Sunset by Ameh
Tag frame color: Tan
Tag feather color(s): Purple and red

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:29 pm
MINI

Username of owner(s): Kamiki
Breed: Minicorn
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:34 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: Remake
WIP Needed? Yes, please! c:

Body: Body is black, or some form of dark chocolate. Markings are sort of tribal-esque stripes, though these can be expanded upon at your discretion, and glow. If the blood on the right hoof can be made to appear more realistic, and perhaps smeared along the left hoof to match, that would be fantastic. Scars can be added at leisure and to taste!
Face: Default Kalona grumpface. >c Eyes are red, and glow.
Mane: Custom; essentially, it's a tweaked version of braided, with no braids. Curly, messy, unkempt, with bits of twig and leaves stuck in it. Some of it is tied off with beads, and there are small skulls substituted for beads here and there - bird, rabbit, and anything else she can find.
Tail: Kalona Style 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona hooves, no fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Original uncert, Hair/Horn Reference
Other pets: N/A

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom; Two on the top of the head, curving back before curving slightly up, and two on the highest point of each cheek, small and following the curve of the face.
Wings: Kalona Style 3, smooth
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Aiofe
Owner: evil pirate duck
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Avaricious
Mate: ---
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:52 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Regular draft
Body Build: Draft with roman nose
Concept Origin: Halloween CYO plush
WIP Needed? Yeeees =D

Body: Purple, see tef
Face: Purple, see ref
Mane: Pink! See ref. I want it just above the knees
Tail: Pink! See ref. I want it on the ground, maybe a little gathered in a circle by her feet.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes, fetlocks! See ref
Reference Image(s):
User Image
If I win, I will show you the uncert =). Oh, and the plush is backwards on the cert, so the marking on her chest does say "31" xD.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: None owo

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets nwn. If you can, can you edit the beads to be little kitty heads looking like the Spice the Pumpkitten head =D? Or at least the middle bead of each bracelet x3.
Custom Items:
~ All items on the plush
plus
~ a companion *as big as moderate edits will allow* looking like the gaia item Spice the Pumpkitten. The "ANGER!" pose is pretty cute nwn. It would be kind of cute if it was that pose pulling on the mares tail *where you see the little bit already being pulled out*. Though, if you used that idea, it would be best if it was under her body and facing her rear so it could still fit on the cert lol. If I win, I would love to hear your ideas<3. I am open to how he is used, I just want him on some how x3. Though, the "Little Friend" pose is quite cute as well haha. That would cute on her back with him and a piece of candy he could have stolen xD.
~Also, if it isn't over the budget yet, it would be really cute if she was holding a Trick or Treat bag in her mouth nwn<333. Something not bland lol. This is another thing I would like to discus if I win x'3.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: ladyfirefox89
Breed: Regular
Temper: TBD
Tag Background: TBD
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I mentioned it to Libby I wanted to get the plush she made as a custom and she seemed fine with it nwn.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff