Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Making Inkjars | Wrap up: Page 12! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:39 pm
How this happened, he had no idea? He wanted something blue and glowy like some of the ghouls and boils had created but he got.. rainbows? Rainbows! RAINBOWS! Of all the things a boil could create---it was a master piece! "SKALD! Look! Impressive, am I right?" He grinned, puffing his chest out proudly.

R-r-rainboooooowwwwwww

Lilwolfpard rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:44 pm
Felix was JUST ABOUT to go on talking more... when finally the class started. Giving his best intensive (yet sparkly) eyes, the pygmy dragon contented himself by flopping on Skalds head while the lesson went on.

Clinging with claws if need be.

Though once it was THEIR turn, the dragon flitted over and transformed into his student form. Dragons did not really have hands! Grabbing a bottle and everything else they needed he... pretty much put every color into the pot. Maybe a LITTLE more blue than the others... needed to take some before Haze took all the colors.

The final product was something... blue. "HEY HAZE THIS LOOKS LIKE YOU." He shook the husk bottle at the other dragon. "Hey hey Haze i wonder if THESE are the drinks?" Looking towards Skald the smaller student went towards him and using his wings flew up until he was eyelevel with the other. "No one never said we couldn't drink these right right right why cant we please? Promise it SHOULDNT be bad for me not like that time i ate that plant that gave me the stomach ache...."

[Husk]

lividpeas
oniongrump

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Horticulturalist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:44 pm
Hmmm....
Billy gently set his first failed bottle back with the other used ones. He figured the bottle at least could be reused.
Taking a second bottle Billy paused a moment watching the others before carefully picking out several different powders. A little of this one, and more of that one, and less of the third.
Carefully he corked it and swirled it gently, watching the particles of dust combine with the liquid. This time he grinned, it looked like he had managed to make something.

He frowned after a moment though. It seemed to remind him of some recent large events.
Hunters.  
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:56 pm
Muka had spaced out rather effectively. The rotund teen was watching the room with a bobbling head and an avian tremor of amusement. Once the inkjars started to get made, he was mesmerized by the various successes.

He also wondered if they tasted any good.

After too much of a pause, he began to carelessly toss things together until all he achieved was something sludgy and grey.

"Hmmm."  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:59 pm
The strix once more failed spectacularly. His choices were a bit questionable when he was dipping his fingers into things and then licking them first.

Was there anyone making any progress? The strix glanced around with unblinking golden eyes. Maybe he could just copycat someone else.  
santime rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 pm
At 10 am the class began. Eisheth separated herself from a large group of enthusiastic students who occupied the classroom; the alchemist sat in a back corner preparing some paper to make notes. She tried to put together everything she knew about inkjars and colours in general, but it was quite hard for her to focus given in mind the students were shouting, chatting, and making a lot of noise all around: for a moment she wanted to stand up and kick them all out, but decided to ignore the scarelings for now. Most of them were hopeless, anyway.

After everything was settles participants were provided with some ingredients. Of course, it was naive for Eisheth to think they will share their trade secrets, but at least the alchemist could study the beverage. Empty bottles, magical water from the swirlpool, and the coloured powder, - that is probably the most important thing. Eisheth examined the powder carefully: it looked like some kind of seeds chopped into dust and mixes with unfamiliar spices. While nobody was looking at her, Eisheth quickly grabbed a little bit of powder, put it into a tiny pouch she had ready, and hid it in her belly.

Following Malcolm's advice, she swirled the mixture until it grew deep blue: looks like she succeeded from the first try. From what she knew, her inkjar appeared to be the Glowing one.

The alchemist looked around: she was a bit surprised not to find Faiyum here, though she did find Kiwi, and waved in his direction. "Did you make it?", she asked.

Standing up, and crossing all the way to the table, she approached the Gnome. "Well there... you're not looking for any professional alchemists to hire, are you? I'd like to study your ways a bit more...", she asked curiously shaking the inkjar in her hand. Eisheth smiled for herself. Probably, it won't work, since the Gnome would surely have a hard time figuring out, if she's male or female.

xoxomenai

Dragain

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:09 pm
Muka bobbled as he watched the hijinks of 3 rather shiny and glowy boils. He didn't know them, but one of them had made a jar only seconds before.

Hmm.

His head bobbled back to his work. Alittle of this. A little of that.

The result was white... and .. smiling at him?

He burst into giggles.

[Contract Inkjar]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:17 pm
"That's a Treasure Inkjar," Malcolm replied Danny in a matter of fact manner, and then awkwardly - almost painfully so - gave her a thumbs up for a job well done. Or he might just be getting addicted to thumbs ups. Send help.

"Rainbow Inkjar sounds correct," He turned to face Uller, pulling something out of his robe - an Inkjar identical to the student's, with a multitude of colors all swirling inside the bottle, but never mixing, "When I tried it earlier, I got the same result."

Thankfully for Eisheth, Well Dressed Gnome had managed to get away from the invisible dog; his suit was a little crumpled, and his hair was all messed up, but he had won - which might explain the grin on his face as he turned to reply the horseman? Horsewoman? Eh, he'll take whatever, "Oh baby, I would love for you to study my ways more~"

"-unfortunately for Mr Gnome," Malcolm stepped in, managing a wary smile at the horsewoman, "Our school policy states that if one of our partner wishes to hire someone, they should do so outside of class. If you're interested, perhaps you should send in an official resume to the company."

Saint Sergio

chimarii

santime

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Anguis Lingua rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:30 pm
Mirac shook his head as the class started. He'd known more than a few arrogant people back home, but this gnome was a class all himself! "Just when you think things can't get any weirder," he muttered as he picked up an empty inkjar and filled it with coloring.

Taking his seat next to his friend Amy, he began shaking the jar to see what happened.  
Anguis Lingua rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:35 pm
"Now, that wasn't too hard." Mirac smiled as he popped the top off the inkjar. "So, what did you get, Amy? I got... what the Jack?! Nothing?!"

Mirac scowled as he looked in the jar. Standing up, he went back to the front, being careful to stay away from the WDG so he wasn't tempted to smack him, and dropped more coloring into the jar. Looking back at his desk, he decided to mix it right there just in case it failed.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Anguis Lingua rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:39 pm
Mirac popped the jar off and blinked in surprise. "What th-... again?!" The normally laid-back boil felt his temper flair, and for a brief second he was tempted to wing the jar across the classroom. Taking a deep breath, he ran bony fingers long the chains wrapped around his body until he felt himself calm down. After all, getting angry wouldn't help with the class.

Thinning his lips in annoyance, Mirac poured more ink into the jar and mixed it slowly. Flipping it through the air and catching it, he popped the lid off and looked inside. "Hmm... well, I got something, finally." He tilted the jar. "Ah, Treasure, I think?"  
AyeAvast rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:40 pm
There wasn't an exorbitant amount of time in which for Belladonna to reply to Xiu, or anyone else for that matter, as the class had started. She did flash a bright smile and cheery wave to the ghoul, at least, for she'd been awfully kind to the witch.
Quickly she helped herself to the desk next to Mort's and folded her hands under her chin to listen to Malcolm and his.... Guest. A rather exuberant and loud guest... One who... Whistled at her.
Belladonna raised an eyebrow along with a smile before she had to press a hand to her mouth in attempt to cover the laugh that threatened to break out. It had been a while since a gnome, one who purported to be well dressed, had done anything of the sort in the witch's general direction. Still, it was good to know she hadn't lost her certain touch.
Anyways. All gnome silliness aside, it was time to mix things. Which was almost as exciting as magic!

After carefully (and by carefully, she definitely meant carelessly and with only any real regard as to Why that looks pretty) adding a bunch of things into one jar, Belladonna set it down on her desk and waited.
Just as she was sure the little lump of sand in the bottom wasn't going to do anything at all, it surprised her as it burst into flames. Instead of looking dismayed the witch jumped up and down with a gleeful clap of hands.
"Oh oh, look how pretty it is! How gorgeous! Fire~" Belladonna cooed as she pointed the bottle toward Ren, Xiu and made sure to keep it close but still open for viewing to Mort and Alexander. On her first try and everything!

Firelands

Kaiyumi

Kurotomato

Seussi

Ol-j-man

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Sara Draconia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:44 pm
Amy giggled as Mirac failed to get anything the first few times. "I don't think these jars like you Mirac." She picked up a jar and filled it up halfway with the water from the swirlpool carefully so she wouldn't spill any when shaking the bottle. After a moment of looking over what she could mix together she picked her two teaspoons of colored powder at random and put them into the jar.

"I wonder what I'll get out of this mix, hopefully something cool looking." She shook the jar slightly while keeping the lid on it tightly so it wouldn't get all over the place. After doing this for a few minutes, she looked at the jar. After a moment she remembered the distinct coloring that had started to appear in her jar. "Sweet, a firelands inkjar! Is that cool Mirac?" She showed the boil her jar as she looked at his curiously.

Anguis Lingua

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:31 pm
Mort shook his head at Xiu. No way was he going to haul his sorry carcass back to his room now that he was already there - people would stare. No staring allowed for him okay? Okay. He attempted to sit up straighter when the class began in earnest, a little surprised to see that their guest was a gnome of all people - and one that wasn't outright filthy like the rest -

And then WDG whistled at Bells and it was just all glares from there. No-one could stare at her either.

Dourly he received his inkjar and colored sand and didn't put much effort into getting any mixture of them correct, so it shouldn't have surprised him to have his first try be a failure. But it bothered him that both Alex and Bells got it spot on the first time, and Xiu also didn't take but a second try to get it; worse, they were all firelands.

He shared in his zombro's pain and leaned away from their trio of awful, awful inkjars. It fueled his sour mood, just like the witch's cooing did. Fire wasn't great at all, you guys.

-Kaiyumi

-Seussi

-AyeAvast

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:33 pm
Ninjagami Ryo Kage

"Hmm?" Mirac looked up from the sheet he was studying to see what inkjar he'd just made. "You're done? Already?" Mirac muttered something under his breath that sounded suspiciously like "Lucky", as he threaded his way through the desks to sit next to her. "A firelands? Nice!"

He set his jar on the table and tapped it with bony fingers. "If I read the sheet right, I have a Treasure jar," he said as he popped the lid off and tilted it so the ghoul could look inside.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff