Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:57 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki thought for a moment and smiled.I don't think she'll tell them, I trust her and she trusts me...I actually think it would be better if we tell her...that way she'll understand better." He said as he was petting Yuki.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:58 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki nodded and smiled as he petted her.She looked at Luu and smiled on how cute she looked playing."Aw I know she won't tell anyone she is too cute to double cross her own brother."She said as she nuzzled his cheek.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:09 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed at what Yuki said. "Yeah she is a trustworthy person we'll tell her later for now let's, let her have fun...." He said as he smiled. He then thought more into what he was thinking." Hey Yuki...remember what we were talking about children...what would your parents think of a child..."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:18 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled at him and nodded.She looked at him when he asked her what her parents would think of a child."I don't I guess they would be mad at fist and then they will get over of it and try to help me raise the child if I have one at like this age.'She said to him.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:25 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled and looked up at the sky. "maybe one day...when your older, we could have a child..." he giggled a little and poked Yuki's cheek.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:28 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki looked at him and smiled and blushed."Do you really mean it Hibiki?"She asked him as she cuddled with him on the swing.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki nodded with delight to the question. "I do mean it Yuki, whenever you're ready to bear a child of your own...I'll be there with you every step of the way..." He said as he lifted her and swung her around. Luu laughed and was enjoying spending time with them.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:34 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki blushed and giggled as he swung her around.She stared him in the eyes and nodded"I'll tell you when I'm ready for our child and we can talk to my parents about it."She said to him.She looked at Luu and smiled.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:41 pm

kyonko Banyez

He nodded "yep whenever your ready I'll be ready...Luu would love to have a child to be around with too!! Right Luu?" Luu nodded with delight "I would love to see Hibiki's child!!~" She giggled with Joy.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:43 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki giggled and smiled at them"Luu will you be a good aunty to Hibiki's child."She asked her as she smiled at her.She looked at Hibiki and smiled as she nuzzled his neck.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:49 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed. "I'm sure she would be a great aunt,..." Luu giggled "I Would be the best auntie he/she would ever have!!" She said twirling around.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:51 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki giggled and watched Luu "I bet you will be Luu."She said as she got out of Hibiki's grip and jumped down to the ground.She looked around the park and shivered."Maybe we should go somewhere warm so we don't get sick."She said.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Hibiki lead the two to a small cafe "it's warm in here, lets grab a snack and rest for a bit!" He said as he stretched from being a little cold.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:58 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and gave him back his sweater as they entered the cafe.She smiled at the warmth and the smells in the small place."Luu want do oyu want to eat or drink.'She asked her.
(gtg night)

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:01 pm

kyonko Banyez

Luu smiled and asked for some water. Hibiki smiled "Alrighty let go get you some" he smiled,

((night))
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces