Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:10 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"You can do it!" Lewis called out cheerily. He knew that he probably wasn't going to get much cheering on, but hey, it couldn't hurt to cheer someone else on, unless it distracted her and got her a punch in the face from Brink, then that probably would hurt.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:11 pm
Shiningdragon21
"I already said I would not be going on the offensive Archer" Brink said as he kept his defense up. Had she decided to not attack that was rather annoying to bring up an act of close range combat only to seem to lie about it in the end he thought moving slowly towards the girl his defense staying flawless.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:12 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"I know you did," Archer replied. Again, she pushed off the ground and jumped to the side, pushing off again as soon as she touched the gym floor. She bounced around like a rubber ball, trying to make Brink focus his attention on many points at once and hoping that would make him drop his guard at least a little so she could find an opening.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:12 pm
Shiningdragon21
Standing there an idea popped in Brinks head as he watched the girl bound around. He knew what she was doing and at one point it worked but after fighting for as long as he had been that tactic was long since played out. Dropping his guard slightly Brink turned to look at one of the places the girl was bounding to. She likely would see this as an opening and try to take it. .

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:13 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer saw Brink look at her just as she sprang away from the spot where he was looking. Just as the Leaguer thought she would, Archer cartwheeled around to the opposite side and aimed a kick at his gut.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:14 pm
Shiningdragon21
A smile broke across Brinks face as he heard her hit the floor looking towards her just before her foot came at him. Moving to take the kick Brink had tightened his muscles to take the kick as he grabbed her twisting and tossing her to the ground a few feet away as he chuckled a bit. "You were likely better off staying at a distance. I like your style but you need a bit of work on your fighting skills" Brink said as he increased gravity around him by ten.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

She grunted as she hit the floor. The sudden increase in gravity drove the air from her lungs, but she managed to choke out, "I yield."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:17 pm
Shiningdragon21
As soon as the girl said that gravity became zero as she started to float up from the floor slowly. "You will be an interesting one to train I can't wait to see what kind of progress you will be able to make" Brink said walking over to the girl and turning her to where she could land on her feet as gravity around her returned. "Alright then who's the next one" he asked again returning to the center of the gym.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:18 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer coughed, getting her breath back, and braced her hands against her thighs as she landed back on the floor.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:30 pm
((So are you copying posts from the beginning of the last RP and reposting them?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:34 pm
omgIisonfiyah
((So are you copying posts from the beginning of the last RP and reposting them?))

((Yes. And I'm getting rid of the posts from the people who are no longer members of the rp, so the beginning might be a bit weird...You can help if you want.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:35 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng smirked at Archer's defeat. "She's got some skill." He said looking at the other young ones. He watched Maya carefully. He never met her before as well as several of the others and was interested to see what they could do.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:38 pm
Shiningdragon21
"Alright then lets start round two" Brink said getting in a defensive stance as he waited for Maya. "Anytime your ready" he called out to her as he took a slow breath to focus himself. "Going head on from the beginning? You sure that's a good idea" Brink asked as his hand moved stopping her blow fully as he looked at her. Moving suddenly he got close to the girl flipping her over his hip towards the computer as he returned to his defensive stance. "Lets see something else then" Brink said as he watched the girl waiting for her attack. Moving from the spot as soon as the lights had gone out Brink kept his eyes towards the area Maya had gone to. His movement's were almost unheard his feet covered in a pair of martial artists shoes giving him almost no sound with his foot falls. 'Not bad. Guess I should have looked up these kids powers before hand' he thought as he simply started to walk towards her. With her wrapped in electricity he didn't have much use for close range attacks as the area around him within 25 feet both on the ground and above gravity became zero. He needed to move close that or destroy that computer to thourogly that she couldn't pull anything from it. "That's nice but I was simply being nice putting the gravity to zero" Brink said moving just before the attack hit him barely being missed by it but rolling closer to Maya. "Remember I can also increase it" he said getting up as gravity upped increasing the weight of everything around him to five times it's normal weight. "Harder to move when you feel like that huh" he questioned standing up as he looked over towards the console. Even in the dark he could see the glow from it's panel. "Gahh" Brink yelled holding his ears as she screamed. It felt like his eardrums were going to rupture. All the while tho gravity was steadily increasing now having gotten up to ten times normal weight as he simply continued to push the girl to see how far she could go. He wanted to focus on just her body but with her sonic scream going off he was having a hard time focusing enough to keep her weight increasing bit by bit to not kill her. Standing there still the weight of not only Maya and the floor around Brink increasing to 15 times normal started to crack it as he looked at her his hands held still over his ears. He was not one to give up and to a new kid he had no intent to let her win to see her powers and would simply make her give up as he had done Archer. Gravity still continued to increase on maya tho as brink looked to be almost going down to a knee but kept himself upright.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:39 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"That is enough!" Snow Raven said, her voice carrying over Maya's sonic scream even though she hadn't spoken very loudly. "The point of these matches are to gauge the Team's abilities, not to see who can hold out the longest and destroy the Hall of Justice's training facility. Brink, Siren, stand down. Now."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:40 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Oh man, my head hurts now. Dibs on next!" Lewis exclaimed, holding a hand up to signal he wanted to go next, hoping to high heaven Rainer wouldn't try and take it from him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff