Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
New Beginnings (Open/Accepting at any time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How's it sound
  Pretty Good
  It's Alright
  No Go
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 pm
Eureka barked, looking at Kry to seemingly answer his question. While Zane answered first, Eureka felt he better suited the role. As a dog, Eureka had developed a sort of sense about those types of things. He was an animal, after all. It was ironic though. All this talk of bad intentions and here was Eureka who has kept his verbal abilities a secret until he can better manipulate the situation. He sniffed the air, trotting past the two men before stopping. He began to growl at the figures in the distance.

Lenore crossed her arms. "But seeing as how just anyone was plotted here for some reason or another, there are very well bad-intentioned people. People who may be stronger than you, and then you can't help but regret befriending that person because you fell for false kindness. While being distrustful at first may seem a bit...cold, I can't help but do so because events in my life have not proved me otherwise." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, turning to resume pacing. "And I've met pirates before. I only laughed because I grew up watching the pirate trade fade and then die off. To see an actual ex pirate in front of me brings up nostalgia," she murmured, offering a half grin.

Ren was supremely confused and looked to the girls. They looked like they hadn't seen him before, which would proved difficult because..."Who am I?"
Surely, he didn't even know who he was. If someone knew him, perhaps they could shed him some light. He looked to the ninja, fearful of her threat before watching the shinigami. He scooted away farther, his back touching a tree. "But what are you? W...wh...what am..I?" He looked to the blood on his hands and then down his front. He wiped his mouth again, which still had some residue. Ren did not understand, and felt lost and lonely. This was obviously a case of amnesia.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:45 pm
(Suki didn't pull out her sword. Probably misread my post. Meant that she said that after seeing Yumi pull out her sword.)  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:11 pm
[ Tis edited! ]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Suki sighed when she heard his questions, seeing that he doesn't seem to remember anything about himself. Only thing she can tell him was what he is. "From the way you bit me and drained me of blood, you're most likely a vampire." She said, still holding onto the arm that he bit. "As for me, I'm a Shinigami and no, I'm not here to take you away." The boy looked frightened enough, she didn't want to scare him even more of the thought of death.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 pm
Ace frowned a bit, but knew she was most likely right. "Yea, you're probably right, but then again we still have no idea as to why we are all here in the first place.. Hey here come some people." Ace says standing up and looking over to Kry, Eureka, and Zane. "They also have a dog.. you think that is the beast?"

Kry looks at the dog and nods "Yea, we have a dog so that should be a good way to tell, I mean dogs are good tests of characters right?" Kry notices the little group is now looking at the three and he waves and smiles "Well they don't look like ninja, so I take it they got here before us, I hope we can figure out what is going on."

A large bridge appears off the west side of the island shrouded by fog, connecting it and what appears to be another landmass in the distance.

((This RP is going to combine villains from games, movies, ect and enemies the same. Though it will also have characters from your RPs that you can bring in, unfortunately if you choose to do this they will be temporary and will have to either die, or disappear randomly or something after a bit.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:51 pm
"Me too, I've got too many things to do." Zane said simply and decided to approach the people, figuring that he might as well get the whole awkward conversation over with.

"It is a possibility." Jenos said simply and decided he'd let Ace do all the talking, either that or Lenore could do the talking, either one would do.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:01 am
Lenore stood back. She was rather diplomatic. Sure, she was rather short tempered and would likely punch someone to death before the conversation had even begun, but her dominance had taken its lead. She glanced over to Jenos, who looked as if he wouldn't speak before glancing to Ace. He didn't really know anything, nor did Lenore about this island, so she didn't know how to approach the incoming group. She took a breath before walking forward. "Who are you? Your names and your..." She paused. "Title. The voice gave you titles, no?" She didn't know what to call it, but it'd be best to know who everyone was before things got started. She glanced to the guy in the middle, Kry, who looked...old. Not nearly as old as herself, surely, but old enough. He looked funny, like someone out of a comic, or from the city. She glanced to the other man. A ninja, she presumed? She had never seen one before and only thought they were cartoons. Then again, this island was a bridge of sorts, connecting many universes together.
She didn't know what to make of the dog. He looked regular, despite that feeling she got from him. As if he were...human. Lenore cleared her throat, glancing amongst the group.

Eureka watched the vampire, and the two keybladers. He was waiting for the right time, formulating the situation that'd best benefit him in his head. He sat down, looking obedient enough. Yes, he'd wait to speak.

Ren gaped and finally took a good look around him. A...jungle? He coughed and looked to the girls before shaking his head. He didn't know his identity, sure, but he knew very well that he wasn't from here. He was in...a forest. With a lot of snow. And...Ren couldn't remember much else.
But he found that the girls who didn't know him was disappointing. How was he to know who he was?

Alas, he stood. He was still frightened but Ren had a better understanding. He ran a hand through his hair before he started to take off his jackets. It was hotter than his body was used to.
He paused, swallowing hard. "Wait, what?" He stared hard at the girl who pronounced that she was a shinigami and that he..."A...vampire?" He shook his head vigorously. Despite not knowing who he was, he knew for sure he wasn't a...vampire. He glanced to the ninja, who looked as though this was all serious. It was a joke, right? Vampires...didn't exist. And shinigamis. Or ninjas.
But that explains the blood, no? Ren was baffled, and staggered around a bit, his blue eyes beginning to glow. He could feel himself losing his humanity and he shook his head in denial. "No!" He yelled, his eyes glowing brightly. His hunger was returning. "I..I..." he looked to the shinigami, sauntering over to her to perhaps take another healthy bite out of her before he collapsed, fainting.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:18 pm
Suki was prepared this time and wasn't going to let this boy drain her again. Though before he could actually do anything, he ended up fainting. She let out a sigh. "Looks like I gotta carry him back now...maybe that other vampire knows who he is. You coming?" She asked the ninja, assuming that she didn't want to be alone in a foreign place like this. She checked to see if he really was out before trying to carry him on her back.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:40 pm
Friendship can form under any circumstance, but betrayal will form under pressure. You may remain on this island or take the bridge to the East and see where that takes you.. Your journey is only just beginning.

Ace lets Lenore speak for the group as he looks at the people and Dog standing before him. The ninja, well it was a ninja just by the look though he couldn't tell if he would be a bad person or not as ninjas were new to him, but the man in the middle was kind of confusing as he looked weird and it seemed like he didn't mind where he was. The voice had spoke again before Kry said anything, and this time it seemed like it wouldn't speak again for a while by its words so he kept in mind the bridge, but kept an eye on the group.

Kry smiles and sticks his hand out to shake hers "My name is Kry and I guess if we are going by titles I am as the voice put it. I am a villain who likes vibrations." He didn't know who these people even were as he figured he came in late for their introductions by voice, but if he answered then they would be kind enough to respond as well right? so he asks "So we are new to this island, to your group anyways and we would also like to know your names and Titles as you put it."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:30 pm
"Yes, besides, I might run into others from my world." Yumi stated calmly. Then the voice spoke again. "I wonder what that voice is talking about, and why it never bothered to mention a bridge before now." Yumi muttered to herself and sighed, it seemed things were going to get more confusing.

"I'm Zane, Shinobi from the Village Hidden in the Leaves." Zane said simply, introducing himself, noting the dog next to him seemed to be planning something. You're no ordinary pup are you? Zane thought with a small smile.

"Jenos Christian, Keyblader. It's nice to meet you." Jenos introduced cheerily. His guard was still up in case any of the newcomers proved hostile, but his demeanor was friendly enough to draw focus away from his body language, at least he hoped, it could possibly work around Kry, but the one who identified himself as Zane was liable to be able to read Jenos like a book, which would prove distressing if they were ever to fight.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:12 am
Lenore hesitated, before giving a soft sigh. There was no point in lying now, for all these people were in the same predicament. "Lenore. I'm the Vampire. Originally from France, but I come from a small town in the upper US," she stated, disposing a look of curiosity about the group. She put a hand on her hip, pointing to the dog. "Now, you." She had sensed the dog earlier, but now she had a better idea what this dog was.

The voice overhead spoke of betrayal and friendship and then a bridge, interrupting Lenore's interrogation. A bridge to the east...Lenore felt a sudden relief. Was there a way off this island now? Lenore watched the other three, waiting for how they would want to proceed before staring at the dog to give his reply.

Eureka glanced at Zane, who spied him with a smile. Eureka shivered, fearing that Zane knew something. Alas, he could hide himself no longer and gave the ninja a wink. He followed the vampire, who put him on the spot and stood. "Eureka," he murmured in an abnormally human voice. "I'm...the beast, I guess. I come from the Arcana desert of the island of Atlas."
Eureka's tail wagged twice before shaking his fur, giving himself a prideful look.

Ren was knocked out, and likely heavy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:50 am
Ace had looked at the dog in surprise. "It can talk!? I didn't know there talking dogs." Ace says crouching down and looking at it with a smile then looks back up at Lenore "So we gonna cross the bridge then?" Ace stands back up fully and looks at Kry "So what did it mean by villain who likes vibrations?"

Key looked at Eureka with a smile "So does that mean I can't pet you anymore?" He heard Ace speak about the bridge and then ask him what the voice meant so he lucks back at Ace and aims his pointer finger at him and cocks his arm back as a shockwave comes out and hits Ace sending him fly backwards. "that's what it means." He tilts his hat and looks back to Lenore "Let's team up."

Ace sent back into the sand holds his chest and squirms around in pain a bit before slowly getting back up and forming his keyblade. "..********?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:57 pm
Suki heard the voice and was a bit worried about the betrayal part. It was hard enough back in her world, but she might end up making new enemies...enemies that are totally different and possibly more powerful than her.

She managed to carry the vampire boy back to where she had left the others. He was a bit heavy, but nothing she couldn't handle. If anything, she might have been dragging him a bit. "I found the boy." she said before emerging from the foliage and seeing several new faces. This made her feel uneasy. Everyone else on this island heard what the voice had said and now she worries who would turn on who.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:33 pm
Lenore tilted her head to Kry, who proposed the idea of teaming up. She didn't like the idea, being that the voice itself had spoken of friendship and betrayal. Surely, it'd be easiest to move as a singular unit to find their answers, but being that they were a bunch of strangers, who could anyone trust anymore. She shifted her stand, crossing her arms. "Fine," she said, though she still debated with herself on the idea.

Eureka watched the vampire. She sure was pretty. Was she the only female here? Eureka looked about before returning his look to her. It seemed so. Eureka cleared his throat, answering both Ace and Kry. "I'm not an 'it', I'm a 'he'. And I'm not a dog. I'm human," he added. He didn't have a chance to explain himself before Kry blasted Ace. He watched before sighing and shaking his head.
His ear twitched, and he heard someone coming from the jungle. It was another girl dragging what looked like a boy. Another girl followed. It seemed there were more females that he thought. But the one he was particularly interested in was the one who appeared passed out.

Lenore spotted Suki, and watched her as she was dragging someone. The sleeping one? Lenore paused, watching as Suki faced them. "No worries. They seem...harmless for the time being," she explained, waving her hand to the third generation of newcomers.

It was then she smelled her own blood. However, she did not catch the scent off her own person. She froze, her gaze now returning to the boy passed out. Wait. It was all too familiar. She stumbled back before falling. "He's dead?" She murmured, in a small voice rather than her usual dominant and husky one. "He's dead. He's dead." She repeated, though this was more like a statement than a question. "He's dead. So why..why is he here?" She cried, pointing to the boy.
Ren. Ren had died in her world before she was transported here. She had felt an agonizing twist in her heart. Why had they put him here? To torture her? To remind her of her guilt, regret, and her mistakes? She wiped at her eyes. The moment she had gotten to this island, she decided she was to blame for his death, and despite her deep melancholy, chose to accept her sins.
However, now that Ren was here, lying dead there, she couldn't help but go through the same process. She felt rather weak and vulnerable now, knowing now that she was only denying her initial sadness. She stood, wobbly, shaking her head. She stepped several steps back.
"I killed that boy. And I wasn't able to save him before I was transported." She looked away, rather ashamed. The blood on her clothes was not only her own, but of a man named Romulus, and Ren's. She wiped her eyes, obviously still full of anguish of her recent past.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:50 pm
Suki looked over at Lenore and saw how she broke down. "I think you did save him...He's not dead, but he did try to bite." she said to her, trying not to bluntly say it out loud of what he was. She didn't want to cause more harm with her words, she looked fragile enough. "He's just passed out right now and he's very confused. He had amnesia when we found him." she explained as she gently put the boy down.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff