Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:02 am
I smiled weakly at Aizith. I then glanced down.

Well...um... yeah I'm new... call me Ash. After a moment a tiny bit of color shifted into my eyes, them turning a greyish blue. I went to the fire teacher and attempted to learn. But I played with one little candle flame and she blew up at me, yelling at me before storming out. I closed my eyes. She said nothing about not playing with the fire. Infact, she said herself that pranks are encouaged here. If you can't play with fire, how can you pull a fire prank? That's what pranks are! And it's when I'm feeling the most playful that... fire responds to me the best. It reacts, and I can control it the best when I smile and laugh. And now she's forbidden me from using my magic save for when she's teaching me. Tears were starting to well up as I found myself spilling everything to this stranger who smelled of earth. I blinked, and now my eyes were a bluish green. it did feel good to talk. I'm sorry... I didn't mean to ramble.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 pm
Cassandra followed her teacher and the older pupil and nodded slightly. She wasn't sure if she was going to be good at any of that. She sighed as she listened to Xavier talk to her. She nodded and willed herself to try her best. She knew she wasn't going to be very good. At anything really, she never had been. She raised her hands to steady herself a bit, and looked around. The only thing she was good at was levitation. She couldn't rotate the wind at all of even move a slight breeze. She had tried. But always had failed. She closed her eyes and let her hands fall, letting herself feel the wind and pushed herself from the ground. She was levitating an inch off the ground, but when she opened her eyes, she got dizzy slightly and fell on her bottom. She sighed as she looked at Xavier then at her master. She wasn't very good. She stood and looked over. "How do you move the wind?"

((Sorry guys, had to move and stuff got busy.... I'm here now!))

Atta had followed and watched her pupil. When the girl started talking to another girl, Atta came out. She stood behind Aizith and listened. "Don't worry Ash. Amaya has a hot temper, and there must have been a reason for her explosion. She might not think you are ready, or there is the possibility that she was wanting you to do something that you did not understand. There are tons of reasons why she could have done such a thing. Don't get upset. You just have to be as carefree as the flame. As I believe that Amaya once told me. I am Master Attanita, of the house of Titan. Now, miss Ash. Shall you join us on our quest or will you find your master Amaya." She asked as she came into the light.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:33 pm
"Don't worry Ash." Aizith said smiling. Her master had stepped out of the shadows, yet Aizith didn't jump. She had sense her Master appearing. "Maybe Master Amaya just cares about you and doesn't want you to get hurt. Maybe she was just being over protective. It's okay. Once you get the hang of fire, it'll be like nothing. Heck, on my first day with my Master, I got careless and caused a minor earthquake and got yelled at." Aizith said smirking at her Master.

It was a fond memory. Aizith was quite young and was getting frustrated with her first lesson. How was she supposed to be able to be in tune with the Earth? She couldn't even sense these shock waves her Master was teaching her and yet, her Master kept pressing her on. Aizith threw a tantrum and a minor earthquake occurred and she watched her Master become disappointed.

Aizith had completely forgotten their own quest to begin setting up traps on the school grounds. How many people would they fool? Aizith grew excited and smirked. It would be quite an adventure.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:38 pm
Xavier listened to Cassandra's question "Moving air is as very basic as breathing. You know how it feels and how its important in our lives. The best way is to move air is to feel the air within you and around you and be able to manipulate it." he said as he lifted up his hand towards the tree and the calm wind started to move more rapidly and some leaved came off the branches of the tree. "Just like that" he said "Now you try"  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
wolf_with_a_dragon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:17 pm
Jake watched Cassandra levitate with great satisfaction. It wasn't much and it was far from being perfect but it showed him that she can get in tune with the wind and use that to lift her off the ground. When he heard her ask how to move the air he took a couple of seconds to form his answer and waited to hear what Xavier would say. He was impressed by Xavier's answer but felt it wouldn't quite be enough to help her out. He walked over to where his pupils were standing and put a hand on Xavier's shoulder. "Nice answer Xavier. Moving the air is as basic as breathing." He told Xavier with a reassuring smile. While Jake liked to play jokes and goof around he also knew how to be serious. And he was most serious when talking to his students and teaching them new things. This, he felt, was one of those times to be serious. "Or at least it is once you know how to do it and have practiced it for a while. You have to remember Cassandra here is still getting a hang of her powers. So trying to move the air around her isn't quite that simple to her. It's kind of similar to walking. While to most people over the age of 5 it is a very basic function we can perform, much like breathing, they cannot just up and start walking wherever they wish when they are first born. They have to develop the muscles in their legs and practice quite a bit before they manage to get it down." He explained hoping, like always, that he was dilevering his message clearly and in a way that won't offend anyone. He then turned to Cassandra. "Now before I go around giving you additional tips on moving the wind, Cassandra, do you have any questions on the one Xavier just provided?" He asked. He thought Xavier provided a great answer, however he also found it to reflect a bit on what she already knew. She knew how to feel the air at least inside of her seeing as to how she was able to levitate, what it looked like she didn't know how to do was to mentally reach out and grasp that air in order to bend it to her will.
((sorry if that got a bit repetative. got a lil hard to express that in writing and keep my thoughts straight.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:40 pm
Ed jumped, with the candles flaring a little. He turned around and looked at the girl. "Me, a master?" he asked. He then started to laugh. "Oh, good gracious no. I'm here to learn how to control myself..." he said. He walked towards the girl. "My name's Ed Faulkner...and you're the first person who's talked to me since I've been here." He held out his hand.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:34 pm
((Sorry for such a late reply I'm not in the US so I was asleep when you are awake sweatdrop ))

Sera's face flared red. "Oh... Sorry" She whispered and shakes the persons hands weakly.
She examined the person, he looks like a human boy. Seems to be harmless...
"M-my name is Seraphina Hravart, you can call me Sera, I am the new assistant teacher in the fire house..." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:23 am
((Its fine. I'm used to having internation friends in role plays. biggrin ))

Ed blushed a little bit. "Oh, well, hello Ms. Sera," he said, a small southern drawl coming out. He looked at the girl. "If you don't mind me saying...Aren't you a bit young to be a master fire teacher bender person..." he asked, rubbing the back of his head.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 am
Sera smiled slightly "My ancestry are creatures born with the ability to control the flames" She replied, her voice a little bit more than a whisper.
Even with such powers, they lack the ability to think and act civilized she thought to herself.

She didn't mention her red book.

((It's almost midnight here now, I'll need to sleep soon, it is nice to RP with you biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:09 pm
Cassandra listened carefully and nodded. She understood what Master Jake had meant with his analogy about walking. She could feel the air within her. Within herself, the ability that was gifted to a girl who did not find even herself quite so useful. She closed her eyes again to try and grasp what was supposed to be there. She wasn't sure what she was looking for. Cassandra kept searching and soon found something. She reached towards it mentally and it crept it's way into her palms. She gave a physical smile as it settled lightly. When she decided to try and prod it though, she lost the touch of whatever it was in her hand, and instead the wind she had prodded put her back on her bottom. She opened her eyes surprised to know she HAD done something worthwhile. She just wasn't exactly sure what yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atta smiled at her pupil as she waited for Ash's response. But she felt vibrations through the building, of people walking into a classroom. In fact, they were into the fire classroom. And Atta did not recognize the footsteps of Amaya.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:57 pm
Xavier smiled and clapped his hands that Cassandra was able to move the air. He moved over to Cassandra and offered his hand to help her up. "That was great. You did it" he said with a grin. Xavier was usually a cold student back in the day but Master Jake broke him out of that shell. Even though Master Jake is the only Person that Xavier trusts at this school for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:31 pm
Cassandra took the older students hand as he offered it to her. His enthusiasm and praise made her blush a little. As she stood she tried to get rid of most of the grass that had stuck.Being a desert elf, she wasn't too familiar with the green plant growing on the ground. But she at least knew what it was called.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 pm
((Sorry, I was off doing Maya things.))

After a while, Amaya had cooled off, so to speak, and calmly made her way back to her "classroom". She shuddered at the thought of that word. Classroom. That sounded far too boring. No, Amaya much rather preferred her large meditation room or being out in the sun. Anywhere where she could feel Ifrit's warmth directly. Still she had been given a classroom, and many new students and faculty made the mistake of going there to meet her when they first met her.

Sure enough, Amaya found some people in her classroom and she sighed, making her way in with an entrance as several desks burst into flames, the light dancing off her tan skin as she grinned.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:40 pm
((Are you referring to Sera and Ed, Maya Freana?))

Realizing that she did not shut off her sense yet, Sera felt intense heat at her back not so far from her. She cut off her sense and looked back, past the circle of candles, to see a few desks near the door burst into flames.
She can sense great and skilled power... Sera knew who this person is, the headmaster of the fire house.

"My name is Seraphina Hravart, it is a pleasure to serve you, I am the new assistant teacher" She introduced herself politely and did a curtsey.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:32 am
((Yep. I'm gonna wait for Ed to post too before I reply though.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff