Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ CLASS ] Far From Home, and Left Behind (Gym + Trip) Fin 19 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:37 pm
Jayden had made sure to be taking notes the whole time. Sure this was only his first day and going to a field trip like this on your first day mite not be all that good of an idea, but he didn't care. This intrigued him and he was sure he wanted to participate. He grabbed a form and began to fill it out.

Marushii

CHRISTMASLAND TEMPORARY PASS

Your Full Name:Jayden
Race:Reaper
Subspecies: Shaman
Have you visited Christmasland previously?No
If yes, please describe your experience: n/a

Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before?No

Have you attacked a member of Christmasland before?No

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: I want to help out, and this is a great chance for me to learn more and get experience.

Please note how long your stay will be: As long as it takes.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?No

If yes, please describe: n/a

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Myself and the sweat clothes I'm wearing.

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Candy

Have a wonderful JOYful day!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:58 pm
Looks like class was about to begin. Catching Shun's eye, she nodded to let him know that she would read the contents on the blackboard for him. In the end, however, Red only wrote two words--a name.

They were...they going to save him? Well, not now, and not directly, but it seemed as if the goal of this class was to gather what Joy they could in order to help and bring back the red dragon. The baku's tail swished eagerly behind her, and immediately scurried forward to grab two sheets of paperwork--one for herself and one for Shun. Sitting back down on the spot by the reaper, she quickly filled out her form.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Xiuying
Race: Demon
Subspecies: Baku
Have you visited Christmasland previously? Yes
If yes, please describe your experience: Recently traveled to Christmasland to help make toys.

Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before? Yes
If yes, please describe your experience: Unpleasant and unexpected.

Have you attacked a member of Christmasland before? Yes
If yes, please describe your experience: Was purely for self-defense.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: To collect pieces of Joy to bring back.

Please note how long your stay will be: As dictated by our professor.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No

If yes, please describe: N/A

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: An eyephone

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Pieces of Joy (candy)

With her form done, she tucked it beneath the empty one that she had gotten for Shun, and poised her pen over the paper. "Okay, what do you want me to write?"  

Kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:02 pm
Field trip? Alexander didn't really know anything about a field trip. He was just here for a class. Or so he had assumed. Physical education class with a physical education teacher. It seemed reasonable that they were to be doing something physical.

But then Red wrote a name on her board. A familiar name, though Alexander didn't know the boil except that he had been on the student council. Beyond that? Nothing. He knew nothing about the boils disappearance, that he was in hostile territory was alarming, and even more so, that he had insanity and that it had been several months...

The more she talked about insanity, the worse the zomboil felt, unable to stop himself from looking at Mort, unable to hold back the sympathy in his gaze. They were going to fix it, though. He had to believe that they could find a cure, somehow, someway, before it got that bad for his friend.

And Alexander knew all too well what risks there were to dissipating outside of Amityville, now. He didn't quite understand it, and he was sure it could have been worse, but he knew enough.

And then she explained what it was they were going to be doing. A trip to Christmasland (ugh, really?) to harvest...wait, JOY? Joy was enough to stabilize somebody who had become insane? A faint glimmer of hope rose in the zomboil. He was very aware that there was a big difference between stabilizing and curing, but at this point, he would take what he could get, and utilize any information that they could gather.

He reached over to pat his sister on the hand, knowing full well that she had no idea what insanity was, and sighing inwardly at also knowing it was probably about time they filled her in, since she was likely going to have questions now. He then slowly pushed himself a bit unsteadily to his feet, clumping down the bleachers and shambling over towards where Red held the papers to be filled. He grabbed some for himself, and extras for Mort, Aymet, and Sophie, assuming they would all be joining in.

Back to the seat he shuffled, giving the papers to his friends before thudding back down into his spot.

Oh dear jack..peppermint. The smell still brought back bad memories even a year later, and his stomach lurched a little in protest. Fun times ahead.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Alexander Van Rotte
Race: Undead
Subspecies: Zombie
If yes, please describe your experience: We made toys. The elves were less then impressed.

If yes, please describe your experience: Attacked by a giant Rat at the school play last year, attacked by an ice creature last year, attacked by a penguin and a yeti last year, attacked by a self proclaimed furnace king recently. l believe many of the attackers were...influenced negatively to do these things.

If yes, please describe your experience: It was strictly in self defense, in each example listed above, I or other students were attacked first.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Harvesting Joy

Please note how long your stay will be: However long it takes

If yes, please describe: N/A

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Candy cane, eyephone, Fear crystal, needle and thread.

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Whatever we harvest that contains Joy.

Astarael
LOLTERNATIVE
Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:07 pm
Shun stared down at the form he was given. Preparations for a rescue plan of the big red dragon, hm? That wasn't quite what he expected. Then again, he hadn't really known that Jericho was even still alive right now. The operation itself was going to be dangerous no doubt. Apart from Insanity, there was the whole deal of... being in enemy territory. It was bound to be a wild ride to say in the least.

Shaking his head, he stared at the form some more. He might need a little bit of help here. Thankfully, Xiu was there to help him with it. And so he told her what to write down as she worked through the form with him.

When he was done, he murmured a quiet thanks to the baku.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Shun Kuroda
Race: Reaper
Subspecies: Grim
If yes, please describe your experience: It was annoying.

If yes, please describe your experience: Annoying in all instances where it has happened.

If yes, please describe your experience: They struck first.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Collection

Please note how long your stay will be: Probably no more than a day.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? ...No

If yes, please describe: No one's business.

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Phone.

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Joy samples

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:42 pm
Lumikki looked at the form she was given. Frowning slghtly, well that wasn't a good thing...she had just come back from Christmas...and she wasn't too keen on going back, BUT if it was just to gather joy...well how much harder could that be then FEAR. Taking a form she sniffed at it lightly, peppermint...odd. Well she did get candy last time she was there.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Lumikki...
Subspecies: Kumiho
If yes, please describe your experience: It was fun! there was cookies and candy...up until they started beating on us...

Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before? Yes/No
If yes, please describe your experience: Kinda...well there was this king of the toys thing that attacked us. But I hid...so does that count?

Have you attacked a member of Christmasland before? No
If yes, please describe your experience:

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Well we were going to go get JOY and Candy right?

Please note how long your stay will be: Whenever the Professor lets us come home.

If yes, please describe:

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Oh uhm..my hair sticks...my first aid kit...and me biggrin

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Candy?

Yep that was good enough, handing it back to the professor she smiled and went back to her seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:11 pm
Marushii

Your Full Name: Sophie Van Rotte
Race: Undead
Subspecies: Zombie
If yes, please describe your experience: It was.. not pleasant. We were supposed to be working but we ended up getting locked in rooms and then we fell and there were all these awful toys and a furnace.. /shudder/

If yes, please describe your experience: It was the Furnace King. Please don't make me relive it.

If yes, please describe your experience: I attacked the Furnace King. Well, I missed mostly.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Class requirements.

Please note how long your stay will be: However long the Professor needs us there for.

If yes, please describe:

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: First Aid Kit, bag full of bandages, pieces of candy cane.

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland:

OOC
I'm just posting this now since I'm about to head out and it didn't say how long signups would be and don't wanna miss out. Will reply to tags when I get home.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:17 pm
Riley's weak chuckle mirrored Wests when he spoke of defending. It made sense, logically. They'd put so much time, effort, and death into the place - there was no sense in abandoning it now.

Just when she'd thought it, the professor gave her exactly the cause she'd been looking for. She heard Malodore's cry, and her own heart seizured in anticipation. Finally. She growled out, her voice filled with a heady mixture of excitement and emotion. She hopped off of the bleachers and beelined for the paperwork, ready to fill out anything that put them one step closer to getting Jericho back.

Her heart hurt just thinking about it.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Riley
Subspecies: Illithid
If yes, please describe your experience: A terrible place, filled with snow and tiny people. I will trek through it for this cause, despite my misgivings about the town.

If yes, please describe your experience: A giant elf seems to have held a grudge on us for previous events and attacked during our festival. He was an easy target for the group.

If yes, please describe your experience: Same as above

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Whatever is needed to bring Jericho back, I will take up the task.

Please note how long your stay will be: However long you need me

If yes, please describe: n/a

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Phone

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Joy

Malodore. She whispered privately, her eyes glittering with a strange, awkward sense of hope. We're going to do it. We're going to get our Jericho back.

She paused, her brow furrowing in introspection, and returned to the bleachers to think about what she'd just said.

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 pm
Wanting to do a Good thing over-weighed Marosa wanting to stay a wallflower. He stepped forward after making sure his skin was, for the most part, covered, reaching out to lightly take a sheet of paper. He stepped back to allow others room, writing down any pertinent information he could think of.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Marosa Feyrath
Race: Faerie
Subspecies: Gancanagh [Marosa cringed slightly as he wrote this.]
Have you visited Christmasland previously? No

If yes, please describe your experience: We were attacked by an elf, though his intentions were unclear. We used objects of Halloween to chase him away, but it didn't seem to do much damage.

If yes, please describe your experience: See above

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: To help another.

Please note how long your stay will be: However long the Professor needs us.

If yes, please describe:

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Myself.

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: I believe we are taking candy - they contain joy samples, at least from what I understand.

Glancing over the paper once more to make sure everything was in order, Marosa noted that there was nothing to put about one's natural or special abilities. Hopefully he could tell Red at some point, without letting others know, that he couldn't touch people, but that he had to.

Maybe, just maybe, this Professor might know just what a Gancanagh was and act accordingly.

Biting his lip, Marosa rocked back on his heels, biting his lower lip. He hoped that his need wouldn't act up on this mission, but he also knew that it was inevitable. Hope was all that Marosa had, and he nervously rubbed his fingers together as his wings fluttered, praying to Jack that he wouldn't mess up this mission. It sounded important.  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:44 pm
Julian was probably late for class, but there was no way he was missing this. He hadn’t taken a class with Red before the… incident and now that she was back… it seemed like the most appropriate way for him to get back into school. Being at home had been wonderful for his sense of well-being. Getting to see his family and joining in the celebration, it was really a wonderful experience in comparison to everything that had been going wrong for him.

But on top of all that, he missed his friends. And he really missed Lumi.
He walked into the gym just in time to hear Red say something about Jericho being infected with Insanity. The owl demon stopped dead in his tracks and listened with a heavy heart. He had to wonder if he’d be brave enough to try and help get his classmate back…

But that wasn’t what they were doing right now. They were going to- Oh, Jack dammit, not ChristmasTown. Lovely. At least he’d dressed warmly this time.
With a sigh of both exasperation and oddly excited contentment, he walked up to Red, unable to keep a small smile off his face and moved away to grab the paperwork, fill it out, and give it back to her.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Julian Thanatos
Subspecies: Harbinger
If yes, please describe your experience: Terrible. Cold, too much water, crazy trees, killer toys, elves in giant robots… We left a mess of fire and explosion but it wasn’t like we started the fighting. Randomly shifting to my natural form the entire time didn’t help much, either.

If yes, please describe your experience: Again, trees, toys, deer, and elves.
The toys were pretty weak, the elves needed us to gang up on them. I seemed to do better as an owl.
They were so cheerful about attacking me, though. Except for that drunk tree, but I can’t remember if that was attacking me or if a different tree tried to squash me when I landed in it.

If yes, please describe your experience: I didn’t make the first strike, if that’s what you mean.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Gather pieces of joy

Please note how long your stay will be: Unknown

If yes, please describe: -

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: eyePhone, crystal ball, bag of dice, what I’m wearing

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Joy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:01 pm
Reeshie Hack

Lumikki had been debating on the fact that she wasn't too terribly warm to travel to Christmas...but then again she didn't think it was THAT cold last time she was there. Her ears twitched slightly as she heard people shuffling in to the room, her nose twitched slightly, she smelt something familiar. Looking up she saw someone that made her heart leap, Julian! Squeaking slightly, she grabbed the bag that her first aid kit was made out of and rushed down to where he was. She had told him about her tails and ears but hadn't given him the WHOLE extent...the pink would be a dead give away. But it was okay, as she came up next to him and looked down at his sheet.

"...Long time no see"  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:22 pm
Needless to say, Julian nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard someone address him. And it certainly wasn't in a bad way to say the least. THe small smile he'd given to Red turned into a full-blown grin when he turned to face Lumi, his cheeks turning a little pink.

"Hey..." Honestly, that was it. He didn't know what else to say to her. And... and he really didn't want to make any sort of scene in front of their professor. So instead of saying anything more, he grabbed her hand and pulled her away to an open spot on the bleachers, his coat waving around his knees as he walked.
He was wearing his usual, sleeveless jacket which he'd belted up against the snow outside; the long-sleeve shirt he wore underneath it looked more like a dark green sweater than just a thin shirt like he'd normally wear. He'd also added a dark gray newsboy's hat to help against the chill, fingerless black gloves, and he even had... They were hard to explain. It looked like pieces of fur-lined, dark brown leather wrapped around his feet. It was the closest avian harbingers ever came to having shoes.

Once there he got up the courage to pull her into a hug.
"I missed you."

Wyntre IceBlade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 pm
He was already looking to Red as she began to speak, but his focus grew sharper when she wrote a familiar name on the board. They were going to get Jericho? There was some part of the dragon to get back in the first place? Admittedly, West hadn't asked anyone anything about the boil's disappearance, but that was only because he had thought recovery hopeless. So many things were these days.

Without a backward glance, he rose to his feet and grabbed a couple of forms from the gym teacher. He brought one over to Levi and dropped onto the bleachers beside her. From the way Malodore and Shehk had reacted, he figured Riley and Sammy had better things to do right now than talk to him.

"Y'hear that?" he said, resting his paper on his knee and hunching over it. For all that he had been harping on the student body's tendency to stroll into danger, here he was prepared to do so again.

nekoluch
have a form :B

Marushii

Your Full Name: Westus Warrick
Subspecies: Wrath
Have you visited Christmasland previously? Y
If yes, please describe your experience: Minty

Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before? Y
If yes, please describe your experience: jack why
There were some drunk trees that were pissed at us for interrupting their drinking or something. That was like forever ago. Yetis too. And some guys in big robots. Jingleberry was awesome. Gives a good beating. I wouldn't have guessed you happy bastards were hiding a ninja but whatever. Good for you. Other stuff invaded the school last year. I don't know, like lights and dolls and things? A giant rat? Pudding? This last time the other day some guy living in a basement swung his fists around a little after we broke in. We probably deserved that one.

Have you attacked a member of Christmasland before? Y
If yes, please describe your experience: All of those things in the last question? Let's just say they aren't standing up anymore. Except Jingleberry. I'm sure he's around somewhere.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Red says.

Please note how long your stay will be: see above

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Not that I know of

If yes, please describe: --------------

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland:
clothes
eyephone

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: JOY, I guess

Have a wonderful JOYful day! thanks

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:38 pm
Reeshie Hack

Lumikki beamed as she saw Julian smile, grinning stupidly she let him pull her to the bleachers. When he gave her a hug she was beyond ecstatic she hugged him back her cheeks a little flushed as she did so.

Pulling back she looked at his clothing and frowned her ears dropping slightly, she herself had been wearing yoga pants and a tank top. But deciding to forgo the fact that she was under dressed she grabbed his hands and squeaked as she tried to talking. She had so much she wanted to ask and tell him, letting his hand go she pulled up her pack she had been wearing she pulled it up to show him,

"I made a first aid kit with Rosc in Professor Cricket's class..."

Yes that was exactly the I missed you where have you been sentence she was looking for. The pink on her cheeks almost matching her ears and tails, she pushed back her hair that had also turned pinkish,

"...I...I mi..missed you..ho...how was home?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:54 pm
Of course she should have brought a notebook. How absent minded can you really be?
Thankfully she had a pen in her pocket but...
Insanity?
Joy?
She also vaguely caught a roundabout way of saying permanent dissipation and having zero FEAR. A number of the students seemed to be visibly upset. Was it because of the Insanity or the lost classmate?
Millie stared at her blank form. She wished she knew more of what was going on. Maybe this was for the older classmates to handle?
It WAS mentioned that they would just be harvesting Joy to help. How hard could that be?
Millie decided to fill out the form anyways. It was an application after all and those can be declined if she was found to be not fit to go.

She wrinkled her nose at the first question. She didn't like filling out her full name, but some school paperwork did require it.

As she went further down the form, a knot began to form in the pit of her stomach. Almost all of them were experience questions. All of her answers were 'no's.

She got stuck on the next question. Why DID she want to go? Is just a want for help and to be able to answer more than just 'no' on a questionnaire a good enough reason?
Millie filled the rest of it out as best she could but she couldn't help feeling the last statement in the questionnaire was some sort of warning.

Marushii

Your Full Name:Milicent Davenrose
Race: Reaper
Subspecies: Sorceress
Have you visited Christmasland previously? No

Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before?No

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: I want to help out and learn about Christmasland as I've never been there before.

Please note how long your stay will be: As long as everyone else will stay.

If yes, please describe:

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Myself. The clothes I'm wearing and the first aid kit on my belt.

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Candy and JOY

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:56 pm
Julian caught the look and frowned a little at her clothes in turn.
"Don't know how you can go outside in this blasted weather in that. I got back to campus and nearly froze to death. I thank Jack Mum packed me warmer clothes," he replied with a shake of his head. Yeah, he still sort of relied on his mother to help him pack, so sue him, he was still a kid.

His eyebrows shot up when she said she'd made a first-aid kit in Cricket's class. And with Rosc no less. That... was certainly a feat! He wondered how Lumi had gotten Sin's boilfriend to be sort of sociable.
"Well, that should be useful where we're going, if it's going to be anything like last time I went." He just hoped his pin would stay functional this time. And no more train rides.

He smiled fondly when she asked him about home.
"It was great. Getting to see my mum and dad and brothers... It was a nice way to get my mind off things and relax for a little bit. And..." And it was the most exciting bit of all. It was the whole reason he'd just up and left, the whole reason he'd been away for so long. There was no way he would have missed it.
"And I'm not the baby anymore." Julian's feathers fluffed up in a mixture of pride and joy. "Mum finally got her wish, doubled. My brothers and I have twin baby sisters now."

Wyntre IceBlade

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces