Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Siblings or something more...(female please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:30 am
Galdonos

Aya shook her head "No, theres nothing wrong. I was just thinking." She explained and took another sip from her tea, she then sighed contently as she waited for their dinner to be done.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:41 am
Neon_Showers

Kukuro smiles and takes another drink of his tea. He hers the timer go off and gets up. He opens the oven to check the Lasagna seeing its done. He grabs two pot holders and takes it out of the oven. "It's done, want me to get you a piece?" He asks as he takes two plates out. He gets out a knife and cuts two pieces and sets them on the plates. Kukuro brings them over to the table, setting on in front of Aya and the other in front of his seat. He grabs forks and gives one to Aya before sitting down. "It smells delicious."  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:15 pm
Galdonos

Aya watched him as he got her a piece f lasagna, she smiled lighltly to herself and looekd down at her plate as it was given to her. "Thank you." She said softly and began to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm
Neon_Showers

Kukuro begins eating himself, being careful with his burnt finger. "It tastes great, thanks again for helping me, guess today is my day to be clumsy." He laughs quietly, then takes a drink of his tea.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 pm
Galdonos

"It was no big deal, I get distracted all of the time." Aya stated and gave him a warm smiled before taking another sip of her tea. "I still don't know what distracted you to the point of burning yourself." She mumbled lightly as she ate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:39 pm
Neon_Showers

"Something caught my eye and distracted me, that and I keep thinking about my exams coming up soon." Kukuro takes a bite of his lasagna, his cheeks slightly red from blush.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:48 pm
Galdonos

Aya looked at his cheeks as they became slightly red "Is something wrong, do you have fever?" She asked softly and took another fork full of her lasagna as she watched him, though she couldn't help the smirk that formed on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:54 pm
Neon_Showers

"yeah I'm fine, no need to worry about me." Kukuro says as he smiles at Aya, his cheeks still slightly red. He shook his head slightly. he wasn't going to allow himself to think of his little sister like that. Kukuro takes another bite of his Lasagna as he tries to clear his head.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:21 am
Galdonos

Aya finished the rest of her dinner and got up to take her dishes into the sink, "Well I'm finished." She said after putting her plate on the rack "I'll be in my room." She tehn left and went to her room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:27 am
Neon_Showers
Kukuro finishes his food and brings his plate to the sink. He washes the dishes, dries them and puts them away. He goes to his room and lays on his bed, thinking about Aya, unsure what his feelings are toward his sister. He loves her but it's more than a brother/sister love. Plus it's not like they were blood related. He lets out a sigh as he tries to straighten out his feelings.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:28 pm
Galdonos

Aya plopped down on her bed after grabbing her brush from her dresser and started brushing her hair. She hummed softly to herself and sighed contently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:47 pm
Neon_Showers

Micheal sits up on his bed and sighs, wondering what he should do. Should I see if she wants to go out somewhere, Just the two of us and see what happens? I don't want ruin the relationship I have with here though... He thinks as he looks down at his hands. He lets out a sigh as he stands up. I need to go clear my head. He leaves his room and knocks on Aya's door. "Hey I'm going for a walk, I'll be back in a little while.." He calls through the door then heads down stairs.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers