Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:06 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake waited for the right time to attack when all of their backs are turn.he move low to the ground waiting for the right time to fire a arrow into the ground sending chaos with his magic"i can't...them hurt my love"his mind was only one thing right now that was to save raye from the bandits.few of them use to be soldiers for Drake's father  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake waited for the right time to attack when all of their backs are turn.he move low to the ground waiting for the right time to fire a arrow into the ground sending chaos with his magic"i can't...them hurt my love"his mind was only one thing right now that was to save raye from the bandits.few of them use to be soldiers for Drake's father

Raye fell to the ground, her right side was bleeding badly because of the hit. she hold that side to add pressure. she scream out in pain hoping that someone can hear her.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

the arrow cut the air and hit one of the bandits in the key spinning around falling down onto the ground dead.he rushed out with his sword for.he blocked attack and knee one of them in gut"die you rats!"Drake showed no mercy  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:46 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

the arrow cut the air and hit one of the bandits in the key spinning around falling down onto the ground dead.he rushed out with his sword for.he blocked attack and knee one of them in gut"die you rats!"Drake showed no mercy

Raye continue to scream out in pain.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:48 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake rip his shirt and wrapped it around the wound stoping the blood from coming out"i'm here....no need to worry"he said with a happy tone in his voice

(you have pms turn off or something?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:04 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake rip his shirt and wrapped it around the wound stoping the blood from coming out"i'm here....no need to worry"he said with a happy tone in his voice

(you have pms turn off or something?)

Raye looked at him with tears of pain in her eyes " Drake..it's hurts" she stuttered out in a few breath.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:08 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake carried her back to the village and her into the hut.he use a few things from his backpack to make sure the pain would stop"you will feel a bit lightheaded"he said not knowning how human meds would work on a goblin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:15 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake carried her back to the village and her into the hut.he use a few things from his backpack to make sure the pain would stop"you will feel a bit lightheaded"he said not knowning how human meds would work on a goblin

" ok..and i know you saw me naked which i have to kill you for once I'm back to myself" She said still in pain but trying to make a joke.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:21 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake laughed at what she said"you kill me...nice try but i think i will the next time we fight"

(bye heading to bed.need to get up in the morning waiting for something in mail)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:44 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake laughed at what she said"you kill me...nice try but i think i will the next time we fight"

(bye heading to bed.need to get up in the morning waiting for something in mail)

"Don't underestimate me but you did get your princess of the day" she laughed but a huge sharp pain came and blood came out of her side. Taru, Raye's older brother and now the new chief came in the hut " What the hell happened to my younger sister, HUMAN!" he roared at the sight of raye but glared angrily at Drake.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:38 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake turned to face the gobie.he pulled out his sword and point at Taru"she was attack by a group of bandits hot spring.if you think i'm lying then your head will be rolling on the ground!"Drake put away his blade before kneeing down taking out few things from his backpack"Raye it's going to bure a bit"pouring the potion onto the wound as it slowly blocked the wound  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:19 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake turned to face the gobie.he pulled out his sword and point at Taru"she was attack by a group of bandits at the hot spring.if you think i'm lying then your head will be rolling on the ground!"Drake put away his blade before kneeing down taking out few things from his backpack"Raye it's going to bure a bit"pouring the potion onto the wound as it slowly blocked the wound

Taru sat down on the floor near Drake " I know your secret, those bandits was your father's men..and he want to wage war with us. I could kill you right here and never think twice. But she see something in you that is bigger than what I can and she is very much like our father. When are you going to tell her this secret.." he whispered so that Raye couldn't hear.

As the potion touched her wound, she screamed in pain " F**k" She grabbed Drake's hand tightly  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:11 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake turned to face the gobie.he pulled out his sword and point at Taru"she was attack by a group of bandits at the hot spring.if you think i'm lying then your head will be rolling on the ground!"Drake put away his blade before kneeing down taking out few things from his backpack"Raye it's going to bure a bit"pouring the potion onto the wound as it slowly blocked the wound

Taru sat down on the floor near Drake " I know your secret, those bandits was your father's men..and he want to wage war with us. I could kill you right here and never think twice. But she see something in you that is bigger than what I can and she is very much like our father. When are you going to tell her this secret.." he whispered so that Raye couldn't hear.

As the potion touched her wound, she screamed in pain " F**k" She grabbed Drake's hand tightly

"so it's right goblins don't have a brain in their head...my father have been dead for years"Drake said well doing his best"ok Raye now rest everything should be better"he stands up and dark shadow follow his body"Taru keep this in mind the Black Dragon of the North" only a few would know that meaning.in short the end times  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:56 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

"so it's right goblins don't have a brain in their head...my father have been dead for years"Drake said well doing his best"ok Raye now rest everything should be better"he stands up and dark shadow follow his body"Taru keep this in mind the Black Dragon of the North" only a few would know that meaning.in short the end times

Taru walked out angry

" Why are you're being an a** to my family saying that goblins are not smart?" Raye coughed as she looked at him " I'm not resting unless you stop fighting with Taru and stay here with me to entertain me"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:24 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake knee down holding her hands "i had to pick to stand up after all I'm not going to be shown weak" he laid down next to her" I will not leave you Raye...for I love you"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff