Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Detour on Victory Lane (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:47 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura stayed behind Sebastian and said "What is making it so hot in here?" Then she oticed Alex was gone. "Alex you okay?" She said as she and Sebastian moved forward. She was scared but wanted to make sure he was okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:55 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura stayed behind Sebastian and said "What is making it so hot in here?" Then she oticed Alex was gone. "Alex you okay?" She said as she and Sebastian moved forward. She was scared but wanted to make sure he was okay.

"It's Heatran!" He said and pointed, as the pokedex said, "Heatran, the Lava Dome Pokemon. Its body is made of rugged steel. However, it is partially melted in spots because of its own heat."

He looked at the large lava pokemon, the noticed something behind it. It was the exit! However, it looked as though it wasn't going to move... "What should we do? Should we try to catch it?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:25 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura gasped and looked at the Heatran. Sebastian growled as if to say "Stay away from them and let us pass." Sakura looked really scared and hugged Alex "It's scary Alex." She sid. She never told him but she ran into that Heatran earlier when she first entered the cave. She didn't battle it but it hurt Princess, her Liepard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:32 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura gasped and looked at the Heatran. Sebastian growled as if to say "Stay away from them and let us pass." Sakura looked really scared and hugged Alex "It's scary Alex." She sid. She never told him but she ran into that Heatran earlier when she first entered the cave. She didn't battle it but it hurt Princess, her Liepard.

He whispered, "Shh, it will be ok... We're gonna have to fight it, then we can get out..." He looked at the large pokemon, "It doesn't see us yet." He hugged her tightly in his arms.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:11 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura shook as she saw the mighty pokemon. Then she said "Maybe we can go around it?" She then looked at Sebastian who stood ready to defend his trainer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:39 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura shook as she saw the mighty pokemon. Then she said "Maybe we can go around it?" She then looked at Sebastian who stood ready to defend his trainer.

He looked at it closely, "I don't know... He's blocking most of the entrance. if we get too close he'll see us for sure."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura then thought about it. "True.....But it may be our only chance to get out of here. I fought this Heatran at the beginning of this cave. It beat my Liepard with one hit and Princess is very strong." She said as she saw the Heatran starting to turn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:40 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura then thought about it. "True.....But it may be our only chance to get out of here. I fought this Heatran at the beginning of this cave. It beat my Liepard with one hit and Princess is very strong." She said as she saw the Heatran starting to turn.

He thought about it, then took her hand, "If anything happens, you and me we team up. We can beat him..."

Slowly he began to lead her. Riolu rode on his back as he led her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:44 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sebastian watched their back and Sakura held Alex's hand as they tried to get passed the Heatran. She was scared but knew this was their chance to get out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:02 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sebastian watched their back and Sakura held Alex's hand as they tried to get passed the Heatran. She was scared but knew this was their chance to get out.

As he snuck around quietly the Heatran didn't notice a thing... until Alex accidentally bumped into the wall. Suddenly a rock fell off the wall and smashed into the wall, quickly drawing the heatran's attention.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura tried to grab the rock but it was too late. She started to shake as Sebastian growled and got ready to battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:15 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura tried to grab the rock but it was too late. She started to shake as Sebastian growled and got ready to battle.

Alex held onto her as he quickly grabbed his Empoleon Artemus for battle, "Quick! Hydro Pump!" He grabbed Sakura and pulled her to the more opened part of the cave, not wanting her to get hurt, "Sakura you have to be strong. Together we can do this, but unless you help me we're in trouble.

(I got an idea. Don't knock out Heatran."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:41 pm
Dante Kazahana

((Kk lol.))

Sakura looked at Sebastian who nodded. She then took a deep breathe before she said "Okay.... I'm ready." Sebastian nodded and used a dark pulse to deflect a flamethrower that was about to hit Sakura.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:06 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

((Kk lol.))

Sakura looked at Sebastian who nodded. She then took a deep breathe before she said "Okay.... I'm ready." Sebastian nodded and used a dark pulse to deflect a flamethrower that was about to hit Sakura.

The heatran glared at them and then suddenly glowed. Alex starred, "What is he-" Suddenly the heatran released a Magma storm. Immediately, Alex shielded Sakura with his own body. Suddenly he realized that he wasn't burnt, but when he looked back, both Artemus and Sebastion were out cold. "No..." He said, feeling dread as the Heatran smirked at him, before launching at them with an iron claw.

Suddenly Riolu jumped off of Alex's back and got between them. Suddenly, his body began to glow as his shape began to change. He was evolving. During the middle of the evolution, in Alex and Sakura's mind was a voice that said, "I won't let you hurt my momma and papa!" Suddenly in the place of Riolu was a Lucario. He raised his hand, countering the Heatran's metal claw with a Force Palm.

He quickly countered with a powerful aura sphere that slammed into heatran so hard and it sent the pokemon outside and destroyed the cave wall and flung it outside.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakur ran over to Sebastian and hugged him. "Sebastian you alright?" She asked as Sebastian opened his eyes. "GO into your pokeball. THat way I can at least make sure you don't faint." She said and he noddeed. Sakura smiled adn returned him to his pokeball. Even though he didn't like being confined, he woudl do anything for Sakura. Then Sakura looked at the Lucario and at Alex. She smiled and said "Thanks to both of you. I'm sorry that I caused you so much trouble. I don't know why I even went on this journey. I've never been strong but now I doubt I could ever beat the pokemon league." She said and smiled a sad smile hoping that they were not mad. She was holding back her tears not wanting to cry anymore. But she felt like she was causing everyone to worry about her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff