Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm
Arlyn giggled again. "Which question would you like me to answer first?" she asked, then she sighed. "No, I have never fallen for someone. I'm only allowed out of here for certain events, so there hasn't been much of a chance for me to fall in love. My father locked me in here shortly before my tenth birthday. I never knew why, but I don't think he loves me like he loves my brothers and sisters," she whispered sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:43 pm
Lily turned to Cat... "We have to get her out of there... That would be a fate worse then death to you or I!" Lily said urgently. Cattina nodded and grasped Aklily's hand. "How can we help you get out?!" Cattina asked. They were up for a bunch of ideas.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:55 pm
Arlyn laughed joyfully. "Oh, I don't need help getting out. I leave the tower all the time. Just...not during the day. Come to the palace at night, and I'll show you what I mean."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:58 pm
Lily turned to Cat. When the twins nodded at the same time, they giggled. "We will be here! Why not during the day? Will the guard not let you leave?" They asked at once again.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm
"Not just that," Arlyn answered. "There are guards and soldiers everywhere around the palace. It's much easier to get away without being seen at night."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:33 pm
Lily turned to Cat. Breaking the connection by taking her hand away, Lily looked towards the nearest guard post. They hadn't noticed them for the couple of days that they had been there. She took Cat's hand again. "Then we will be here when it becomes night. We promise!"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:36 pm
Arlyn grinned. "Then I'll see you tonight, my friends," she whispered into the wind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:45 pm
"That's a relief, I'm Jace, no surname." Jace said cheerily. He was glad that the woman seemed to understand, at least, she seemed to. I cannot believe I'm getting this sentimental, I just hope this doesn't affect the next contract. He thought to himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"Alessandra.", she grins. She wasn't sure if this man was really an assassin or not, but he had yet to prove a threat so she didn't feel inclined to be hostile. "Have you been to all the kingdoms?"

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:53 pm
Lily smiled as they finished their conversation for the moment. She wanted to bother a certain guard. She left Cat trying to organize their stuff and went off towards the tower. She entered quietly to see if she could just find her way up without being seen.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 pm
"Yes actually, multiple time for multiple jobs. Recently though, I've gotten the urge to go traveling a little, and as you might have guessed, I got lost." Jace said sheepishly, he had also wandered to find his limits, this involved several fights that weren't contracts, and yet did not result in the death of Jace's opponent more than once. The only deaths came from those that could not handle their loses, or simply did not yield. Even if he was an assassin, Jace did not kill unless it was a contract or necessary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:02 pm
No sooner had Arlyn finished her conversation with the friends whose voices she'd only ever heard on the wind, did a couple women, one young and one with gray hair, both carrying lengths of fabric in many colors and measuring and sewing equipment, ascend the stairs to her tower chambers and dip their heads in respect to Kyo. "The queen sent us to fit the Princess for a new gown to wear to the crown prince's coming of age ball three days from now," said the gray haired seamstress.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:17 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Sitting against the door to the princess room Kyo had not heard the conversation she had been having as he looked down at his helm and shield he had set down next to him. Even within the castle and the somewhat still cool stone he was still getting hot with the sun beaming in from a nearby window. "Well atleast it's a nice day" he muttered slowly getting up and looking out the window for a moment. Looking up as the two came up to him Kyo gave a bow in return as he reached over and opened the door. "Alright then go ahead on it" Kyo said as he stepped to the side for them.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:23 pm
((I've made profiles for the four kings if anyone wants to look at them))

“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Alessandra looks at Jace, curiosity clear on her face. "Could you tell me about them?", she asks, trying hard not to beg.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:41 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"I suppose, but there's a certain stigma to it. People always seem to assume you're the worst kind of person, you know?" Jace said and smiled. "I'm sorry, I'm probably sounding like an idiot to you aren't I?" Jace said sheepishly. He didn't know why he was babbling like this, worse yet, it felt good to talk about the more negative things he had felt about his work. Why am I talking like this? Is it because of her or am I finally losing it? Jace thought to himself, trying to figure out what was up with him.

After a few hours of waiting, Free finally returned with the supplies and Leon was overjoyed. "Gentlemen, we are about to kick off an epic quest. An adventure, deep into hostile territory, to seek a beauty, unfairly imprisoned inside a giant tower. Men, we ride not for glory, but for romance!" Leon declared, which prompted a punch from the disgruntled Free. "Fine, we'll get going already, grouch." Leon said flatly and got on the horse Xavier had provided.

Xavier hopped on his horse "Lets Ride" he said as he pulled on the reigns of his horse and started to ride off through the outskirts of the kingdom.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff