Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Pokemon Gen VI: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:06 pm
Rainbows Dash

You're welcome! Yeah, it is kind of nice to see everyone being all excited and stuff for it. xD
It definitely is, I wouldn't wish the torment on anyone. XD

Yeah, it's definitely interesting. I guess they just want us racking our brains over it since they still haven't given us a type lol.
I hope we at least get 150, since that's around what we got in the beginning haha. But yeah, I want to get my hands on a Froakie and Ninfia haha.
Poison-type would definitely be interesting. If you take into account that Flying and Poison were both physical types before the move breaks, it would make some sense to pair them, starting on the "physical types".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:56 pm
Yokies

ASDFGHJKL SO EXCITED I'M LITERALLY COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS,

I... I kind of want to think Sylveon's Ghost type. I don't know, it just feels like a Ghost type to me. I'm probably wrong, but...
I would be very happy with around 150, yes. Especially since they talked about the first Gen so much in the Nintendo Direct, it would be nice to have some things from Gen 1, like the number of new Pokemon.
I bet Froakie's final evolution is incredible.
Mm... I hope we find out soon. >n<  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:59 pm
Rainbows Dash

I really can't wait either. xD I can't believe we have to wait until October!

I can see it as a Ghost-type. People also mentioned that it has visible little fangs, and they want to think of it as a Dragon-type. XD It's really hard with all these theories haha, but I don't care what it is, I still think it's beautiful!
Yeah, they really did put a lot of focus on 1st gen. Maybe it was just because it was the 1st and they always do that, but who knows. xD I hope Pokemon like Pinsir and Farfetch'd get evolutions, and even Dunsparce (even though it's 2nd gen xD).
I hope it is! I was pretty disappointed in Timpole's final evolution, I just didn't really like Seismitoad. xD So I'm glad we're getting a second chance at another frog Pokemon lol.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:10 pm
Yokies

I need to inject Pokemon directly into my blood... D: I have such bad cravings for new information!

Dragon would be so cool! Dragon or ghost... I hope it's one of those more than flying! It looks better suited for being Dragon, especially. Good call. c:
Pinsir and Farfetch'd need evolutions for sure. They look so lonely without them; so incomplete. Dunsparce could use one too, but it would have to look pretty incredible or have some fantastic stats to make me forgive it for jumping out at me when I'm hunting Audino. :<
I'm positive that Froakie is going to be WAAAAY cooler than Seismitoad. Seismitoad really lowered the bar when it comes to frog Pokemon.  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:16 pm
Rainbows Dash

Omg. XD That almost sounds kind of scary haha.

Yeah, Dragon would definitely be very exciting for the Eevee-line! I think people have also been making comparisons to it's colors with Iris's clothes, and she's a Dragon-master, sooo. xD
That's true. So many 1st Gen Pokemon got evolutions in 4th Gen, and those poor babies were left out haha. I think Dunsparce should get one since Yanma got one, and then a few 3rd Gen Pokemon for some too! All in 4th Gen. xD So it's about time they added some more haha.
It definitely did. Seismitoad wasn't BAD I suppose, but it was definitely disappointing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:31 pm
Yokies

Yes... But I have a fear of needles, so it would never work...

I didn't even notice that. How cool! I was thinking that it was like Altaria because of the ribbons. I hope it's Dragon, now. ^^
That would be good. It's about time those little guys got some time in the spotlight, I think. They've been left out for too long.
Agreed. I can't put my finger on why it's not good, but... It's really nothing special. A lot of 5th Gen Pokemon are like that, I guess...  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:33 pm
Rainbows Dash

I'm not really afraid of needles thankfully. xD

I kind of am too, though I wonder now, what counterpart would be good for Dragon. o.o
Yeah, they definitely have! I want them to have some love, and to actually be used. xD They're ignored so much because they don't have "amazing" stats and don't evolve.
I think it's because it's stats are kind of blah unless you're really spot on with it's training. It CAN be alright, but unless you trained it nearly perfectly, it just isn't up to par.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:03 pm
Yokies

Ah, then you would have to inject yourself with Pokemon and tell me the excting parts! xD

Um... Hm... Well, if there's only going to be one Eeveelution this Gen, Dragon would be the best type for it to be, I guess.
They have a lot of potential, though! Hopefully Nintendo will ear our pleas.
I've never tried training one, but that sounds about right. Bleh. How annoying...  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:06 pm
Rainbows Dash

I think I might die from the exciting parts. XD

I suppose that's true, if it really is just one, Dragon would be the coolest type to give it.
They certainly do! I'd really love to see how the new staff on the Pokemon design team would take their evolutions as well. xD They could make them so cool~
I did, it was the crappiest Pokemon on my team lol.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:19 am
I'm waiting for them to come out with the evolutions of the starters, cuz that's basically who you're stuck with for the entire game. I'm making my decision based on that.  

BarnOwl6-5

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:56 am
BarnOwl6-5

I'm really hoping they show us those soon, but I can understand why they wouldn't this early.
I mean since the game comes out in October, I'm sure they don't want to spoil so much beforehand, and it's only February. XD;

I'm wondering if there will be a second Eeveelution, to make a pair.
It has been done that way twice already, so I hope so. o.o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 am
Yokies
BarnOwl6-5

I'm really hoping they show us those soon, but I can understand why they wouldn't this early.
I mean since the game comes out in October, I'm sure they don't want to spoil so much beforehand, and it's only February. XD;

I'm wondering if there will be a second Eeveelution, to make a pair.
It has been done that way twice already, so I hope so. o.o

I'm not wild about Sylveon myself, but what do you think it's type will be? I'm thinking either normal, flying or fighting myself.  

BarnOwl6-5

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:17 pm
BarnOwl6-5

I like Sylveon, but I'd rather have two options in the new gen.
I was thinking Flying, as there are connections to wind/flying with both it's Japanese and English names.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:23 am
Yokies

Ahhh, totally. Seeing those Gym leaders in 3D is going to be the end of us all.

Agreed. Dragon is the one type that is allowed to be solo. I give Nintendo permission to only make one Eeveelution if they make it Dragon type.
All I want is for the designer of Sylveon to keep doing what they're doing for the other 100< Pokemon!
That doesn't really surprise me... But good on you for trying!  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:48 am
Rainbows Dash

I... I kind of want to think Sylveon's Ghost type. I don't know, it just feels like a Ghost type to me. I'm probably wrong, but...

User Image User Image

Oooh, that's possible. A ghost type eeveelution, that's nice emotion_awesome

User ImageUser Image

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces