Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:24 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

Olivia turned hearing Virgil and Thayne sighing. "Thayne, I'd rather you stay with Gray. He could use the help and a place like that is usually more dry and hot. If you use water magic it may not work too well there." She looked back to Gray a moment before going to Virgil. "If you're coming with me I'm leaving in the morning. If you're staying with them, then please keep watch okay? I don't know how good you are but if you're as good as you boasted then I hope it's good enough." She would check on each of the group a moment more before finding a corner and curling up a bit. It wasn't that comfortable but for now she needed rest. He may not have drained the spirit of her fire, but her magic and body felt weak and knew a long trek wouldn't be easy. "Everyone should rest. I said I'd keep first watch so I will."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:44 pm

╔══════════════☆✪☆

Umu

☆✪☆══════════════╝

User Image

Resting the in the roots of the tree, or grandfather as she had started to call it, and listening to it as it spoke Umu missed most of what was going on. As Olivia came back she sat up out of the roots and stood joining the group "It would be very hard for me but I could make it...However with Gray injured I think I should stay with Thayne that way it's technically two and two" she said softly. Looking from Olivia to Gray she could see that they were both drained. Closing her eyes she focused and there was a small rustling noise and then a pop. On one of the trees coming from her back three small apples had grown. Two were very glossy and had a silver blue skin. Wincing slightly she pulled the two apples free. The third had a creamy orange skin and looked more like a strange fusion of an apple and orange.

She padded over to Olivia and tapping her on the shoulder she handed her the apple "It's not much but it will help you recover faster" she said softly. Scooting away she edged towards Grayscar and gingerly handed him on of the apples as well. Plucking the third fruit free she handed it to Virgil "That will help you with the heat...it's not perfect but it'll make it a bit more bearable to you" she murmured as she settled down into the roots of the tree again. She felt exhausted now, with everything that had happened she was totally drained. A good nights sleep was what she needed. With a sigh she settled in her eyes half closed with sleep.

══════════════

✪☆☆☆✪☆☆☆✪

Where?-In the forest, in the comfort of the Grandfather tree.
What?-"Is this a good idea?...to split up?"
Who?- Olivia, Grayscar and Thayne and Virgil.
OOC: And then there were freak apples cat_3nodding
oO Lorelei Oo

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:30 am
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as

an idea whose time has come.

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar did not eat the apple. "I am sorry little one, but I am strictly a carnivore. Vegetables and fruit make my stomach churn. I will simply meditate. The spirits are kind in this forest, they will help." He said before closing his eyes. The entire place began to feel calmer and happier.
oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:27 am
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She turned as Umu went and tapped her shoulder to hand her the fruit. "Thank you, but aren't you hungry? I'm sure you're just as tired from helping this tree." She would wait a moment beefore taking the offer. It was strange people being nice to her after so long of th opposite. Perhaps rumors were right about the lands closer to the king where differnt magic were more accepted. She would let the others rest for the night and as morning would come she would stretch. She were tired but was well enough for travel. She soon packed her bag before waking Virgil if he was asleep. Once awake she would wait for him to be ready before heading off. She wasn't looking forward to this. Her happy thought was the rough awakening the skeleton would have when he would realize he hadn't gotten her immunity to fire as he thought.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:37 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

When Oliva woke him up, Virgil cracked an eye open and saw it was time. He got to his feet, stretched and yawned. "all right, which way do we go?" He asked simply.

That is the weapon I will create.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:17 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She motioned for him to follow knowing which direction the volcano were in. She had heard enough stories she wouldn't need a map. As they would walk she'd look to him a moment then the area. "It's a few days walk from here. I'm sure the others can catch up in no time with Grayscar. The volcano is along the southern borderlands of the kingdom." She thought about her home a moment knowing well her mother said she had left as far as she could before running into her father. "When we get there, let me talk if we run into locals, and we run if we see Mr. skeleton. Maybe we can get horses in the next town or something to make the travel faster. I know Gray wanted us to rush but it's still a bit of a trek there."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Fair enough." Virgil said as he followed along. Personally, he'd love a showdown with the skeletal thing, but since it wasn't apparent what weaknesses, other than the obvious, he had, it was better to play it safe. The undead minions however, Virgil was fairly certain he'd be allowed to plow through them with ease, but that depended on what was happening at the time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:15 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey
Baby I'm not a Monster. <3

It came as no surprise to Thayne that Olivia wanted to go without him. He accepted the terms easily. If worse came to worst, the carrot top sure seemed crazy about killing. To add, Thayne and Gray, (when he was healthy), could travel a few days worth of distance in mere hours. They were fast, and he knew they could take Umu some how. He decided it would all work out one way or another. "Well I suppose. Gray I'm staying here with you. Don't worry, like Olivia said, if something happens we can travel fast. If only we had some form of communication.... Any ideas?" He waited a few moments to hear what others had to say. "Gray, Would you like me to go get you something? I don't normally hunt animals, but I know how."

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

omgIisonfiyah

litttle lost neko

Out of cookies: Sorry guyssss!~ My internet has been down today and yesterday so I wasn't able to post. ):  

lalaladeda101

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:40 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She traveled with Virgil though it was quiet. She hadn't minded really but she did keep her eyes out more for skeleton man and also because the closer to the boarders people were not as good with magic users. "Hey, just be careful using magic if you do out here. The boarders are a little rougher then the main cities." She looked to him a bit soon stopping within one town so they could rent horses for the trip as well as get better direction. She knew where they were she just wanted to gauge her time getting there better.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:45 pm
The day which we fear as our last

is the birthday of our eternity.

Lucius Annaeu Seneca

User Image
Idolum
User Image

By the time Idolum reached the volcano, the other half of his army was already laying siege to the volcano witched. He laughed evilly as he continued forward to the volcano. The fire essence he sapped from the half witch was enough to protect him, especially since the shards he collected were in his phylactery. The spirit shard amplified the fire essence he took from her. He began to scan the area for any signs of the shard.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Dying isn't easy,

it's living that scares me to death.

Annie Lennox

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:23 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

She sat on her throne within the temple at the base inside the volcano. Her people burning those that had come to lay siege to their home. Clearly they didn't know of the strength her people carried and their history. This mountain would never be taken from them. She moved to the area where the lava was most active and nodded to her general. "Let the lava flow. I don't wish to be disturbed anymore today." She would let the general do as needed and soon holes would be blown just above the army allowing a flow of lava to wash them away. She felt the fire within her stir and would soon leave the temple to find an odd skeleton looking about at a higher level. "You do not belong here. I sense fire magic, but not the spirit." She crossed her arms looking to him. "Which means you have a tolerance, however, not the immunity provided in our blood. Leave this place and my people may let you live, assuming you're alive at the moment." She were ready should he want to fight.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:14 pm
The day which we fear as our last

is the birthday of our eternity.

Lucius Annaeu Seneca

User Image
Idolum
User Image

Idolum laughed at her. As the burned corpses came back to life. "Even death itself cannot stop my army and me. Your fire means nothing." The lich said knowing that what he was was still unknown to all. He was the first lich in over a millennium. His kind were long and forgotten. No one dared to be that powerful of a warlock after the last magic war. "You soul shall be mine, unless you let me have the shard of fire."

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Dying isn't easy,

it's living that scares me to death.

Annie Lennox

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"I'll make sure to summon my sword discretely then." Virgil said cheerily. He was surprised with the lack of antagonism either from undead or from bandits, but he supposed they hadn't yet made it far enough into the Borders.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:08 am
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

She laughed at his comments and shook her head. "Dead, alive, it won't matter. As you can see, molten lava is one of the life springs of this world. You can see your army is beginning to melt under it's force. The power of fire you have seems stolen is not from a full blooded fire-witch. And I think I will be keeping my shard." She would smile turning away back to her temple below, bored with the one before her. "Your robes will catch fire soon enough, you didn't steal the one's immunity. Besides, my spirit is stronger then any half breed, with or without my lovely shard. You may be strong, but you're not all powerful yet."

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:17 am
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She would nod thankful for the unusual quietness of the trip though thought it was odd. "Virgil, the last day or so, we're almost there, just another day or so, but, is it just me or has it been to nice? I mean last time I've been about this way, I had a few run ins, but nothing too badly. Now it's like there's no one about." She figured she were just being paranoid but had to wonder with the one they had just met.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items