Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: PANIC ATTACK (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:27 pm
((I don't know what you want me to do here, my guy is currently flipping his wicked sh1t because he thinks his grandfather is in front of him. At this point, I'm waiting on Tayu's reaction to this.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:37 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Just behind Darkside and Shadowfiend a wind suddenly cropped up. Withing moments a small vortex appeared before exploding outwards. Where the vortex once stood a man now stood a black cloak covering his face and extending down nearly to the floor. "I thought I would find you here" the man said slowly lifting his hand up and pushing the hood off his face as he looked to the two of them. "So then what's the mouse that has fallen into the cat's trap this time?" In his hand a spell book resided with a dim glow of three gems on it's cover pulling the eyes to it of anyone who looked at it.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 pm
Shadowfiend looked at Magi and chittered out a greeting, her quill-like hair shivering and clattering together as part of that greeting. She then crawled over to him and crouched next to him, looking up at him and tilting her head slightly to the side, though her eyes were also on the shinies on the book, something she was fascinated with each time she saw it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Smiling Magi reached down and put his hand on Shadow's head. His hand becoming like a mist as the quill's passed harmlessly thru it tho it still held the same weight as if his hand was there when in contact. 'Hello Shadow' Alex thought his words forming in the creature's mind. A telepathic link placed thru contact. A power he often used with her as a clattering and shivering of her quills wasn't much of a conversation starter. 'Do you want to see a few of them?' The question was a simple one as he kneeled down still patting her head.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:00 pm
Shadowfiend purred a little bit as his hand patted her head a bit and replied, 'yes please.' She looked at him almost expectantly, waiting for shinies to be shown.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Holding the book up infront of her he let the gems point up. Taking his free hand he ran his hand over them as they vanished from there sockets. Holding the same hand out tho they were each in his hand glimmer slightly. They were elemental stones each holding a sliver of power from every known magical element. Shadow, Light, Fire, Water, Earth, Life, Death. All were there in a gem of a different color.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:20 pm
Shadowfiend's eyes widened a bit when the shinies vanished from their place and she chittered in joy and amusement when they reappeared in his hand. She reached out to poke at one of them, eyes full of curiousity and some want.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:30 pm

The gem that she poked was that of water and shot out a small trickle of liquid as it was poked. Each gem would do the same a different reaction to being poked by her. Setting the gems on the ground infront of her Magi stood as he slipped the book under his cloak it vanishing as he pulled his hands free now both empty.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 pm
Shadowfiend scurried back at the water that shot out and then got closer, poking others till she got to the shadow one, and chittered happily, picking it up and holding it in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm
"Enough!" Darkside hissed, slamming the end of his staff into the ground. A faint black aura hung around the skinny young man. Most likely it was S'esh emitting the dark waves of evil energy. "Ele-Mental, Shadowfiend, stop playing around. There is a nuisance that poses a threat to my plans if not taken care of. Those teenagers must be eliminated. Shadowfiend, get down to the gym and take care them. I fear the Droogels are not doing a good job." Darkside turned his gaze at Ele-Mental. "Jacob, come with me." The brooding Darkside then walked out the room and down a flight of stairs, to where, few knew.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Lifting his head up as the smile faded from his face Jacob stood dusting himself off as he waved his hands over the gems. As he did they floated up to him before vanishing into his cloak and rejoining with the book. Truth be told they were nothing more then a front to help hide who he was. "Alright" he said looking to Shadowfiend for a moment before walking after Darkside. What the boy wanted he was unsure but he made sure to divert some of his focus to keeping his barrier up so the boy would not detect what he trully was.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:40 pm
Shadowfiend chittered in slight annoyance, and disappointment as the shadowgem was lifted from her hands, but she slunk off, melding with the shadows as she silently climbed on the ceiling towards the gym, while the Sanus was her family, she much preferred Ele and Nightmare to Darkside. She entered the gym and looked around, wondering why she had to deal with, "teenagers" surely the many-copied ones could have taken care of the problem by now.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:49 pm
((I don't really know what to do with myself... I've created illusions and the other two haven't responded...))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:21 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((I don't really know what to do with myself... I've created illusions and the other two haven't responded...))

((I was actually kind of wondering if you were going to take any advantage of the situation you put me and Forever in.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:35 pm
Darkside proceeded to continue down the flight of stairs. It was dark. Only faint glimmers of natural light shined through, granting anyone just enough light to see the next step. Darkside kept to himself as as made it to the bottom. He wasn't one for conversation, especially now that someone had invaded his hideout. At the bottom of the stair well was steel door. Dispite the passage of time, the door only showed tiny signs of age. A cobweb here, some dust there. Other than that, it seemed fine. This was due to it finally being used. Darkside opened the door and entered a large open room. Inside were glass cases that held all sorts of peculiar items. Many of them looked like they belonged to the occult. Darkisde himself walked past many of the cases towards one that held a large pink crystal.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff