Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki and took his hand. "how would you be rude? I feel like it be rude if I let you sleep on the couch." He kissed Yuki's cheek and smiled. "Do you want to sleep in the bed, and is okay if I'm there next to you Yuki?"

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked then his face turned red. He squeezed his eyes shut and nodded. "Y-yeah..." He said, feeling nervous. His heart began to beat faster as the price held his hand. Was he going to be able to sleep tonight?

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and stood up. "Well come on then." He pulled Yuki up to his feet then led him over to the bed. He lifted up the blankets and gestured for Yuki to climb in. Once Yuki did he went over to the other side and climbed in the other side. He scooted closer to Yuki and wrapped his arms around him. "Is this okay?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki followed Ezekiel to the bed and laid down next to him. His face turned bright red when he wrapped his arms around him. His heart began to race and he squeezed his eyes shut, nodding again. He knew that tonight would be long. Luckily, it was a weekend tomorrow so he didn't have to worry about school. Still, he felt extremely nervous right now. His heart wouldn't stop racing! Was the prince trying to make him feel like this? Calm down Yuki...! There is nothing to be nervous about....! He thought to himself.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and nuzzled Yuki seeing his red face. So cute. He held Yuki close and closed his eyes taking in the scent of Yuki's and not his blood. It was wonderful to the prince, but he couldn't describe it and he didn't want to. It's Yuki and that's what he loves about it. He kept his eyes closed and began to drift off to sleep.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:04 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's face was still bright red and his heart wouldn't stop racing. Oh... What do I do... I need to calm down and go to sleep... After taking a deep breath, Yuki closed his eyes and snuggled up to Ezekiel, taking in his warmth. Only a few minutes later did Yuki finally drift off to sleep.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image
========================

When the morning arrived Ezekiel tightened his arms around Yuki a bit before releasing him and sitting up. He ran his hand through his silver hair moving it out of his eyes. He took a deep breath and smiled before looking down at Yuki. The prince blushed softly. He reached and brushed Yuki's brown hair and leaned down kissing his fore head. He continued to stroke Yuki's hair as his lovely fiancé slept.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's woke up that morning, feeling someone stroking his hair. He opened his eyes slowly and blinked a few times, getting used to the light. After blinking again he looked up to see the prince. Blush appeared on his face and he sat up quickly, feeling embarrassed. "Ah... Um... G-good morning." He greeted him, blush remaining on his face.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel chuckled and placed a hand gently on Yuki's cheek. "Morning my cutie." The prince then leaned in and kissed Yuki on the lips smiling as he pulled away. "Did you sleep okay?" He asked moving closer so he can wrap his arms around Yuki. The prince seems to be a cuddlier, but who doesn't enjoy curling up in some ones arms? He rested his head on Yuki's shoulder closing his eyes taking in his scent before opening them back up and smiling at him.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's face turned bright red when Ezekiel kissed him. His face remained red when the prince wrapped his arms around him. His eyes squeezed shut and he nodded. "Y-yes... Surprisingly I did..." He said, his heart beginning to race again. Why am I acting like this... I am so confused... He thought to himself, feeling embarrassed again.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled as he saw Yuki blush. He could hear Yuki's heart speed up as well. "You look so cute when you blush Yuki." The prince the kissed Yuki's cheek. Then he herd a knock on the door and Mr. Takami walked in.
"Masters when you're ready breakfast is waiting for you." He said then bowed and left them. Ezekiel looked at Yuki.
"You want to have breakfast or stay her and cuddle a bit more?" He then held Yuki closer and kissed his cheek again.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at Ezekiel, the blush remaining in his face. He has never gotten so many components before. It made him feel so flattered, yet embarrassed. Yuki almost jumped in surprise when Mr. Takami entered the room, snapping out of it. After he left and Ezekiel asked him the question, Yuki looked back up at him. Right as he opened his mouth to answer him, his stomach growled. Of course he would be hungry since he didn't eat that much at dinner. His face turned red again and he looked away from the prince. "S-sorry... He said, feeling embarrassed again.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image
========================

The prince chuckled again and released Yuki as he stood up. "Stop saying sorry if you done nothing wrong." He loved when Yuki blushed, it's Yuki and that's what he loved. Ezekiel reached a hand out to Yuki. "Come on, we'll go eat. Then we can cuddle later."He winked at Yuki and grinned.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at Ezekiel when he got up. He reached out his hand and grabbed the prince's. After getting out of bed, Yuki remained holding Ezekiel's hand, blushing again. "Okay... He said then looked up at him. He then began to walk with hi to the dining room.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:53 pm
Sorry it took so long for me to reply. I had no internet access for the longest time but I'm back!
User Image
========================

Ezekiel sat down at his normal seat. Their cooks brought him out a stack of pancakes with strawberries his favorite. While eat he took a couple looks at Yuki seeing if he was enjoying his meal. Even just coming out of bed Yuki still looked as cute as ever to the prince. Some thoughts came into his mind causing the young prince to blush. He shook his head and shoved another piece into his mouth trying to stop his thought and hide it.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out