Submit

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:51 pm
SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): Project Strife
Breed: Angeni crossbreed
Level of Edits: Heavy (borderline extreme?)

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:54 pm
RARE

Username of owner(s): Ktns
Breed: Hippo
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yarp  

Ktns

Lunatic

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:03 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): AlexiaSilver
Breed: Cerynei/Uni Twins
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yup  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:04 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter/Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Golden Leaf Family Herd
WIP Needed?: Appreciated but Unnecessary

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Dark Golden Rod ████
Under belly/Body - White
Markings - a regular gold/white mixture (They are suppose to be deer like markings.
Face: The Dark Golden Rod with white around the eyes and traveling down her nose going to cover her whole nose where it travels down her throat to her underbelly connecting the white.
Mane: Mainly a Thick Braid that goes halfway down her shoulder and then fan out past where it has been tied off going all the way to the ground with gold vines weaved into the loose hair. With bangs that cover her left eye(the side you mainly see on the cert) A light brown
Tail: A long thick curly tail with braids in it tied of with golden vine leaves and with additional beaded accents A light brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: White Cerynei Hooves
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The Gold Female Cerynei Antlers
Wings: Flutter #5 Gold inside and Black Out side Like a monarch's but gold instead of orange.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: 3 Gold hoops
Custom Items: Color- ████ A Necklace that curves around the top of her neck that looks like to vines coming together to intertwine but that stop short not actually connecting but curling away at the last moment. Then I would like bracelets that look like they are vines climbing up her front hooves up towards her torso
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Laiquardiel Goldenleaf
Owner: Strait Jacket Girl
Breed: Fluttercery
Temper: Just
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Strait Jacket Girl

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:07 pm
Edited: 2/3/13 @ 1:52AM CST

SUPER RARE.

Tempest -- Angeni of Wind
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse.
Concept Origin: New-slash-Horsebreed
WIP Needed? WIPs LOVED. <3

Body: He's a tri-coloured tobiano paint. White for a base, with brown (a bit of a dusty sort of brown; this should be the smallest portion of colour on his body, coming through in the stripe and legs, and faintly around the body/wings) and cream (Aleera's base coat) for markings. He should also have a faint dorsal stripe down his spine. You can play with the pattern, I've just put some refs up; if I really like something, I'll mention, but otherwise it's practically free game!
Face: Following with the body's scheme, but I have reference images; his eyes should be blue; sapphire and sky.
Mane: Medium-length, but somewhat longer than a normal horse mane, all the same. It should be somewhat layered, perhaps a little "choppy" in an untamed/wild sense. Three (or four if you'd like to add some off-black, because he's technically a dun/grullo) colours, matching his body colouring along the way.
Tail: Same style as the mane, and again, somewhat longer than a regular horse's. It should end around the middle of the cannon bone.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular Angeni-style; if you want to play with the fetlocks, go ahead, but the regular is fine. All of his legs should follow the grullo/dun type, meaning he should have a gradient on his legs as Aleera does, but they can be varying lengths; his hooves should be dark, save for one, which should be white with an accompanying white sock layered overtop the gradient (this hoof should also be white/cream/faint touch of pink, as opposed to the others)
Reference Image(s):
Aleera
Aeilvainyx
Grullo Colouring; sock ref.
Face, shoulder overall feel of the horse.
Mostly-Main Body-Slash-Face Ref
Additional face; muzzle should be dark without the pink.
Body ref
Body ref
Body ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: I adore the big fluffy wings; the thing I don't like about them is the tuft of...feather? at the shoulder that joins them to the body. I'd adore an unobstructed view of the wings, with his bottom wing being wholly visible. It should be coloured like his body, but more of a solid colour, with detailing on the wing tips to match Aleera's (and Ae'ilvainyx, just for an additional ref).
Other Notes: I'd love an "unwinged" version to show his body off~

Custom Items:
○ A feather in his hair; attached by a bead: it's similar to Aleera's in colouration, in that it's his mate's feather, but it's more pointed than Aleera's is rounded.
○ Aleera has a gem that she's inherited from her father. However, I don't know how to incorporate it, necessarily; it could be around his neck, encased in a band around his foreleg, or at his feet. Please, regardless of where it is, make it look like it's encased in something (a very simple casing), especially if it's part of a necklace? xD; It was a 'whoopsie' on my form with Aleera that I didn't clarify when I got her done.
Aleera

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tempest
Owner: ArashiX
Breed: Horsebreed / Angeni of Wind
Temper: Prideful
Mate: [She's below, I just haven't named her, yet.]
Tag Background: This. Love the depth of the sky.
Tag frame color: Something earthy, or a colour from him. <3
Tag feather color(s): The larger should mirror his own feathers, the smaller should mirror the colouring of the feather in his mane.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self-design, so N/A.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Wind
Justification for Domain Choice: I've always envisioned Aleera having an Angeni parent--the domain Wind just fits so well with the persona I see for him, and how he came to be part of this snotty, Wind-or-Angeni-ONLY herd. He's not bad, but he is young and impetuous and rather prideful. He has a lot to learn, and his only daughter thus far is more than willing to help set him straight, if he bothers to learn where he is lacking. Please note that he is not evil, just a bit pig-headed and stubborn and prideful. He means well, and I want to have an Angeni that will grow through RP instead of being 'perfect' off the bat.

Cost: [Angeni--Adult Only] 4mil + [Edits: Minor/Moderate] 100k/200k = [Grand Total] 4.1mil/4.2mil.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:15 pm
SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): Cowboy Peep
Breed: angeni
Level of Edits: Minor, i believe. Though if the colorist believes that the edits are moderate, then I have no problem paying that fee. [I'll pm the colorist if I do win to confirm before paying]

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints and I don't have proper Internet access right now.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes.

C o w b o y P e e p

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:15 pm
Edited form: 5:31pm March 1.
- Changed level of Edit, Reason for filling out form.

RARE

Username of owner(s): tefla
Breed: Kalona
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Contraints/Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:22 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Minor-moderate
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: An old character of mine
WIP Needed? Would be awesome, but not necessary!

Body: CC, what ever you think would suit the rest of her appearance/references.
Face: Bright, aqua-blue eyes.Nothing particularly special about them, besides a faint glow.
Mane: Long mane style, in two colors. Up around her face - the 'bangs', etc, are a seashell pink, but this fades into a blue reminiscent of blue cotton candy from about the halfway point down the longer aspects and to the length of her mane.
Tail: Short style, but repeats the pink-into-blue fading on her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No particular markings, but her hooves would be a pale cream color.
Reference Image(s): Based very loosely on this character. Artwork credited to Eseential Biotics, Inc, aka EBI, and Graficcha and Nychii, as per request when providing artwork as reference.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Flutter wing style 4, in a dark, slightly translucent crimson.
Other Notes: Has a pair of long antennae, with lightning-bug esque 'bulbs' on the end that glow slightly. They'd join her head about where a horn would, but carry a light within them (think the fireflies in Princess & the Frog when lit up)

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rhian
Owner: Redbud-Tree
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Enthusiastic

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yup! Artwork used as refs credited to Essential Biotics, In, Graficcha and Nychii, but I have full permission to use this - I can forward/ screencap the PM if needed.

Cost: [Flutter- adult only) 1.5 mil + [Edits: Minor/Moderate] 100/200K =1.6-1.7 mil  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:31 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy (plz quote me)
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Manga - Dragon Knights
WIP Needed? - For hair only, if possible.

Body: I would like for him to have the pattern of the blue dun coat (1st ref) but lighter in coloration as seen in the 2nd reference. The hair should be darkest at the hooves, nose, and rear-end.
Face: If applicable, could he be given a softer expression? He never looks harsh/rough. Lavender eyes, with longer eyelashes.
Mane: Custom, snowy white/light silvery hair with lavender tints, as seen in the reference.
Tail: Custom, long and shaggy, like the hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks:Leg Feathers/Shaggy Hoove Hair, with lavender hooves.
Reference Image(s): Blue Dun & Icelandic Horse & Wings & Hair & Full Body

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Wind - Type 4 (Dove)
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I really apologize for the lack of better references, but it's not a well known manga.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Wings with a parchment colored scroll with red ink on one side and blue on the other (as shown in reference) and a few ruby red and sapphire blue bead work/prayer beads threaded around them and him. I'd like silver and teal/turquoise earrings, necklace, and double rear anklet similar to reference's jewelry.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Image ~~~ Rough Quest Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kharl the Alchemist
Owner: JadedTiger22
Breed: Youkai
Temper: Conniving
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Indigo
Tag feather color(s): Lavender and Silver  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:33 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): zephira738
Breed: Adult regular
Level of Edits: Minor edits

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time constraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:49 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular, but with the extra leg fluff if possible
Concept Origin: Hallows, the son
WIP Needed? it would be nice but it's not required

Body: Her base color would be black like her son. However she has glowing green tribal markings all along her legs, sides, tail, and face. Around her eyes, however, there are glowing green dots instead.
Face: Her eyes are a bright glowing green, they give off a flame type of look like my girl Musso Koroni(pictured below).
Mane: A variation of the wild mane, however it’s longer and a tad more wild and just a bit longer, reaching just above her knees, and has bird skulls mixed within.
Tail: Standard Unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a glowing green like her eyes and markings. Fetlocks are the new alt ones on the custom information image for the regular breed if that’s possible please. If not then you can just leave this part out.
Reference Image(s):
Musso Koroni
Body Markings (Does not have to be exactly this)
Face Markings (Also does not have to be exactly this)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Standard Unicorn colored like her sons horns. However half of it is broken off.
Reference Image(s):
Hallows Bane

Custom Items: On her face she has a lions skull, half of which is broken off. It’s still relatively new looking, however near the eye sockets enough is broken off that you can see the glowing dots under her eyes. How you want to incorporate the horn and the skull together is completely up to you. Around her tail she has a single silver band around the end right above her tail fluff. Around her legs she has singular silver bands as well. Overall think tribal in appearance as she’s the main shaman in her family. So if you wish to incorporate some CC accessories by all means do so! Just let me know so I can pay accordingly.
Reference Image(s):
Lion skull
Jewelry bands (legs)
Jewelry bands 2 (tail)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kasadya
Owner: II--Gen3sis--II
Breed: Corrupted Unicorn
Temper: Calculating
Mate: None

Total:
Heavy: 1,275,000
Extreme: 1,775,000
(I can afford either, just let me know if I'm rolled please.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:51 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes, please. :3

Body: See ref. images. --Almost a very, creamy brown--very light.
Face: See reg. images. –There’s a blue marking underneath her eye.
Mane: See ref. images—color of mane and tail is white.
Tail: No particular design, but perhaps poofy like her mane.Color is white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves could go black. Could also CC. Whatever colors you think looks best. :3
Reference Image(s):
Facial Close-Up
Full-Body
Full Body + Hair.
Ref. image
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Hair edit should be the same as the ref. image. :3

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: See ref. images. I’d really love her to have her goggles as that’s basically her trademark. Close up of goggles and other head accessories found in ref. images. Also I’d like her attire on the Soquili as well, except the boots.
Goggles.
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yurine
Owner: II Paradox II
Breed: Cosplay Youkai-Priestess
Temper: Helpful

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

II Paradox II

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:54 pm
RARE

Username of owner(s): Darkmoon Dancer
Breed: Hippogryph
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time constraints. I'll get the form together properly should I win (info is all over the place atm xD )

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes'm <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:07 pm
MINI

Username of owner(s): FitzRoyal
Breed: Minicorn /Nymph TWINS
Level of Edits: Moderate/Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yep

**Please note that I won Riri's questing wish contest and so should I win Riri shall be paying for this custom. (or one of the twins and I'll pay the other)  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:38 pm
MINI

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: CC [choose between the mane/fins]
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: 2012 Haloween Plushie
WIP Needed? nah, its fine

Body: ref
Face: ref
Mane: ref
Tail: ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: ref
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins: ref
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aquatinova
Owner: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Breed:
Temper: Dreamy
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: it was a plushie given by the 2012 Halloween CYO Cert

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out