Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Hi. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:58 pm
Masamune Breaker

Barring stuck doors, they're mostly just good for sexy struts.

I like Scott's boringly normal body. o3o. He's fuzzy too, he's supposed to be covered in blond fluff but it's hard to draw. He isn't skinny and he isn't muscular, but he's not really chubby either. Just normal. The ironic part is you rarely see characters like that in anime, they're either sleek and skinny or buffed up and perfect-looking.

For me there are a lot of things I find visually-pleasing and like to look at or draw. This includes guys with muscular hot bodies, girls with any size boobs, and horses. None of them actually turn me on though. When I see really buff guys they just sort of intimidate me. I could date a guy like that and it would have nice advantages, but he would have to have a REALLY submissive personality to make up for being physically superior to me. To be honest, I'm just afraid of them I guess.

I like chubby guys or skinny guys or boringly-normal Scott-type guys, but I don't really crush on super hot types. They usually have ego problems anyway. I like glasses and scars and Yuichi Nakamura's weird nose, etc, flawed imperfect people. I would even date somebody in a wheelchair. I don't know why. I'm just attracted to weak people. DX;;; And albinos.

But since I have bad enough social issues anyway, I'm always afraid people will be self-conscious about whatever their imperfections are.

Canaan is fun to draw in that perfect body and he's pleasing to see, but not really what I think of as sexy. Little wimpy guys are sexy. But ah mah gash, I'd take anything with blue eyes.

Like what you said about if you didn't have a real guy you'd probably never be satisfied, I'm always afraid if I never get to be with a blue-eyed guy I might never truly be satisfied. And I feel so bad about it because it's so unfair. ;.; Everyone here in Hickville always has brown eyes, or blue-green/hazel. Blue eyes are rare for some reason. And omy, Cloud's "glowing" blue mako eyes are part of what won me over in FF7. In AC and stuff his eyes look pretty normal, but in FF7 the way everyone kept describing him just sounded so cool.

My perfectly perfectist custom-ordered boyfriend would probably be an albino Asian with blue eyes, shorter than me, in a suit and tie, and able to do backflips. emotion_kirakira lololol. Imma make one on PWI sometime.

I've got to admit I'm a little jealous now... xp

I rarely find body fuzz attractive. I even removed my body hair, so I can feel more attractive whenever I look into the mirror (yeah, I have issues with my self-confidence ;-; ). It hurt so bad! I don't know if I could epilate it off again when it's growing back. rofl
After what you've said I feel a little more confident about myself though. emotion_awesome

You may think of your preference for blues eyes as unfair, but that's just you, you have a thing for blue eyes and it's fine. Similarly I find too short hair unattractive (there are exceptions to that rule, like George Takei emotion_drool ). I know what you mean about muscular guys, I'd feel uncomfortable dating a buff man. I fear he'd tear me in half when he'd get angry at me. *hates being so damn weak*

Why must your dream man be able to do backflips? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:06 pm
Backflips are an admirable quality in a man, I must say. xd  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:43 pm
Masamune Breaker

I can do very impressive sexywalks, mind you. But I have trouble with my back, so I can't do it for long or it'll make my back hurt. It hurt just watching the DMC4 girls move. e.x Maybe it's only me that's like that.

Okay, well, ordinarily backflips aren't a requirement, but if we're gonna get all detailed about what the perfect ideal fantasy "Dear God, I want this when I go to heaven" would be, backflips are just freaking cool. If you want to get extremely carried away, I want us both to be able to turn into mermen. emotion_kirakira

You shaved off your fluff? D8 I want fluff. :l You always see these like hispanic chicks getting made fun of because they have mustaches and unibrows and whatever, but then I'm like, the most hairless thing on earth. e__e Runs in the family. Ugh. I have fuzz on my lower legs and that's all I can manage. v.v I have one precious chest hair. Exactly one. It's sacred.

Scott has blond fluff. Everywhere. When this story was a fanfiction, he was described as looking like he glowed because of how the light hit it. He's just a little fuzzball but since it's blond it's not really noticeable until you're close to him. But now that it's a comic instead, I have to draw this, not just describe it. x.e Difficult.

Canaan his hairless because he's a Realian. They just don't have body hair. In my comic (not the game) they're born with down and that's how you know they're new, but it falls out over time. Canaan is an older model so he doesn't have any left at all, he's smooth as glass. Everywhere. Cough.

I don't mind those "gentle giant" kind of big guys. I really doesn't matter at all how he's built as long as he's submissive and won't try to pick me up or hold me down (I can't stand either) or wrestle really hard with me just to prove he's tougher than me, etc. But it would take me a lot longer to trust him after we first met, compared to first meeting a smaller person.

I can only do awkward walks... :c *is totally unsexy*

Mmmh, mermen. With smooth and slippery wet bodies... Yeah, I'd like that too. emotion_dowant

Now I'm even more jealous. :C I'd give you my body hair if I could, it's relatively soft and blonde too. You could be like a cross between Scott and Canaan! emotion_awesome

Yeah, drawing fluff is exhausting. x__x I think I should practice drawing that soon...

You really can't stand to feel weak at all, huh? I got used to being physically weak. People don't notice anyway because of my body size. My thin built is well hidden beneath rather wide clothes... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 pm
MadPad
I can only do awkward walks... :c *is totally unsexy*

Mmmh, mermen. With smooth and slippery wet bodies... Yeah, I'd like that too. emotion_dowant

Now I'm even more jealous. :C I'd give you my body hair if I could, it's relatively soft and blonde too. You could be like a cross between Scott and Canaan! emotion_awesome

Yeah, drawing fluff is exhausting. x__x I think I should practice drawing that soon...

You really can't stand to feel weak at all, huh? I got used to being physically weak. People don't notice anyway because of my body size. My thin built is well hidden beneath rather wide clothes... ninja

-takes your fluff- D<
-trades for single chest hair-

No. I hate being weak. Hate. Hate being small. Hate hate. My dad is skinny and my mom is short. I ended up being both. scream -flips table- I can't STAND when people are like "oh look how skinny/tiny/etc you are!" or like to pick me up just for fun and whatever. Can't stand it. Want to be big and strong and tough and GRRRRRRRRRR a;dfaj;dfjasd;lfkjsd;lfkj ;^; This body is just not right for me. -sends it back, gets bigger one- >.<

I want to be Dante in DMC4.

I positively adore his new eyes, oh gosh. I watched some cheapyshit zombie movie the other day and the guy was wearing white contact lenses, but you could still see his iris and all, he wasn't just solid white and nothing but pupil. My gosh they were so smexy. @u@ I think I'm going to add super pale eyes to my fetish list. Super pale eyes, blue eyes, and Asian eyes. >.<

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:50 pm
Masamune Breaker

-takes your fluff- D<
-trades for single chest hair-

No. I hate being weak. Hate. Hate being small. Hate hate. My dad is skinny and my mom is short. I ended up being both. scream -flips table- I can't STAND when people are like "oh look how skinny/tiny/etc you are!" or like to pick me up just for fun and whatever. Can't stand it. Want to be big and strong and tough and GRRRRRRRRRR a;dfaj;dfjasd;lfkjsd;lfkj ;^; This body is just not right for me. -sends it back, gets bigger one- >.<

I want to be Dante in DMC4.

I positively adore his new eyes, oh gosh. I watched some cheapyshit zombie movie the other day and the guy was wearing white contact lenses, but you could still see his iris and all, he wasn't just solid white and nothing but pupil. My gosh they were so smexy. @u@ I think I'm going to add super pale eyes to my fetish list. Super pale eyes, blue eyes, and Asian eyes. >.<

You may keep your chest hair. whee

Big bodies are overrated. I think small guys can be very sexy. wink

I'm not very fond of the new Dante. Maybe it'll change if I give the new DmC a try, but I always tend to be nostalgic when it comes to reboots. sweatdrop
I really like zombies aesthetically, but I wouldn't go as far as considering something about them sexy. I don't know, I just can't see any part of them in another context, but as part of a flesh-eating monstrosity. Not that there's anything wrong with flesh-eating monstrosities. *loves monsters*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 pm
MadPad
You may keep your chest hair. whee

Big bodies are overrated. I think small guys can be very sexy. wink

I'm not very fond of the new Dante. Maybe it'll change if I give the new DmC a try, but I always tend to be nostalgic when it comes to reboots. sweatdrop
I really like zombies aesthetically, but I wouldn't go as far as considering something about them sexy. I don't know, I just can't see any part of them in another context, but as part of a flesh-eating monstrosity. Not that there's anything wrong with flesh-eating monstrosities. *loves monsters*

-shampoos solitary chest hair-

I hope you know DMC4 Dante is Dante not the meth addict dating the squirrel-sperm girl.

I hate the reboot Dante. D< He fails! FAILS! HE'S SO BORING! Ugh! He's just a potty-mouthed reluctant hero kind of guy who has no interest in saving the world until he falls in love with some girl then he has a change of heart. No rock and roll. No pizza without olives. No strawberry sundaes. No mercenary shop with a pool table in it. He just sucks! I hate him. And I hate the new Vergil too, with his gay little hat.

I didn't play it but I watched the cutscenes on YouTube. I think it might have been all right (not fantastic because the characters were so stereotypical) if it hadn't been named DMC. It did have some funny parts and a few cool scenes in it, and the movements of the characters were pretty realistic, the graphics weren't bad. If they'd just made a new, unique story and renamed the characters something else, it might have been okay. But that little white trash twerp can never even begin to compete with the real Dante. >.< -punts- They didn't even like, try to show respect for the original either. They tried to make a "better" Dante and just, no, don't do that. No.

I really like the graphics in DMC4. DMC3 disappointed me because he looked so awesome on the front of the box, then the graphics in the game were like EH? I didn't know it was possible to make eyes look so ugly.

Anyway.

The zombie guy turned out to just be insane, he wasn't actually dead but he believed he was. So he was just dressed up like a zombie and wearing white contact lenses. So he didn't have like, dead misted-over looking eyes. He just had regular eyes, with white irises. And I really liked them. o.o

As far as monsters go, I'm an epic fan of H.R. Geiger's Alien.

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:36 pm
Masamune Breaker

-shampoos solitary chest hair-

I hope you know DMC4 Dante is Dante not the meth addict dating the squirrel-sperm girl.

I hate the reboot Dante. D< He fails! FAILS! HE'S SO BORING! Ugh! He's just a potty-mouthed reluctant hero kind of guy who has no interest in saving the world until he falls in love with some girl then he has a change of heart. No rock and roll. No pizza without olives. No strawberry sundaes. No mercenary shop with a pool table in it. He just sucks! I hate him. And I hate the new Vergil too, with his gay little hat.

I didn't play it but I watched the cutscenes on YouTube. I think it might have been all right (not fantastic because the characters were so stereotypical) if it hadn't been named DMC. It did have some funny parts and a few cool scenes in it, and the movements of the characters were pretty realistic, the graphics weren't bad. If they'd just made a new, unique story and renamed the characters something else, it might have been okay. But that little white trash twerp can never even begin to compete with the real Dante. >.< -punts- They didn't even like, try to show respect for the original either. They tried to make a "better" Dante and just, no, don't do that. No.

I really like the graphics in DMC4. DMC3 disappointed me because he looked so awesome on the front of the box, then the graphics in the game were like EH? I didn't know it was possible to make eyes look so ugly.

Anyway.

The zombie guy turned out to just be insane, he wasn't actually dead but he believed he was. So he was just dressed up like a zombie and wearing white contact lenses. So he didn't have like, dead misted-over looking eyes. He just had regular eyes, with white irises. And I really liked them. o.o

As far as monsters go, I'm an epic fan of H.R. Geiger's Alien.

Rawr. wink

Oh crap, I can't keep up with numbers. xd I haven't seen much of the new DmC, just some gameplay videos. It looks fun, but like you said, I wouldn't call it DmC without the original characters.

Do you remember the name of the movie? Sounds interesting, I'm a huge fan of horror movies.

YES! Gigers Alien is among my personal favorites! I love that phallus-headed beast. heart The original movie is full of sex metaphors/symbolism, I have a weakness for stuff like that. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 am
Masamune Breaker
XrosHeartless
*huggles* There's nothing you can really do about the way you talk, you shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Your chocolate bunny is in a different pose every time I see you.

I swap it out every day.  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

Masamune Breaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:18 am
MadPad
Rawr. wink

Oh crap, I can't keep up with numbers. xd I haven't seen much of the new DmC, just some gameplay videos. It looks fun, but like you said, I wouldn't call it DmC without the original characters.

Do you remember the name of the movie? Sounds interesting, I'm a huge fan of horror movies.

YES! Gigers Alien is among my personal favorites! I love that phallus-headed beast. heart The original movie is full of sex metaphors/symbolism, I have a weakness for stuff like that. redface

I grew up on Rated-R movies as a kid (probably why I can't write non-mature-content stories and have to fuss with dA's content guidelines) so I completely did not notice all the sex stuff in Aliens until about a year ago, when I read it online. Once people pointed it out, then I started paying attention and it was like AH MAH GASH WAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT? -ruined forever-

Well... you can't not notice the way a face-hugger looks from underneath. And of course being preggors with baby alien in you. And the queen has arms coming out of her boobs. But the inner mouth, penile-shaped skull, the top of the eggs, etc, it just blue me away. And they were talking about how the end of Resurrection was a toned-down sex scene and I was like what? I thought it just thought she was its mother?? -totally naive apparently- Ok, maybe if she'd been a guy, I might have caught on.

It was not a horror movie. It was a very weird, very strange, very very very weird strange movie on Netflix. It was "Otto; or Up with Dead People." It was about a woman making a low-budget zombie film and the guy who came to play in it thought he really was a real zombie. It makes no sense at all until the end then you realize "Oh! He's insane, not dead..." etc. So he didn't really look like a real zombie. He looked like a weird emo guy with eyeliner and white contacts. And they were smexy. o3o.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Give him a bath and put him in the trunk, I'll take him. I looked for another movie with that actor on Netflix but they didn't have any. stare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:19 am
XrosHeartless
Masamune Breaker
XrosHeartless
*huggles* There's nothing you can really do about the way you talk, you shouldn't be ashamed of it.

I swap it out every day.

-feeds it Nesquick-

Masamune Breaker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:20 pm
Masamune Breaker
XrosHeartless
Masamune Breaker
XrosHeartless

I swap it out every day.

-feeds it Nesquick-

Her favorite.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:00 am
Masamune Breaker

I grew up on Rated-R movies as a kid (probably why I can't write non-mature-content stories and have to fuss with dA's content guidelines) so I completely did not notice all the sex stuff in Aliens until about a year ago, when I read it online. Once people pointed it out, then I started paying attention and it was like AH MAH GASH WAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT? -ruined forever-

Well... you can't not notice the way a face-hugger looks from underneath. And of course being preggors with baby alien in you. And the queen has arms coming out of her boobs. But the inner mouth, penile-shaped skull, the top of the eggs, etc, it just blue me away. And they were talking about how the end of Resurrection was a toned-down sex scene and I was like what? I thought it just thought she was its mother?? -totally naive apparently- Ok, maybe if she'd been a guy, I might have caught on.

It was not a horror movie. It was a very weird, very strange, very very very weird strange movie on Netflix. It was "Otto; or Up with Dead People." It was about a woman making a low-budget zombie film and the guy who came to play in it thought he really was a real zombie. It makes no sense at all until the end then you realize "Oh! He's insane, not dead..." etc. So he didn't really look like a real zombie. He looked like a weird emo guy with eyeliner and white contacts. And they were smexy. o3o.

Give him a bath and put him in the trunk, I'll take him. I looked for another movie with that actor on Netflix but they didn't have any. stare

I wouldn't say realizing the sexual stuff ruins the experience of watching Alien, but that's just me. whee But how could you not notice the penile-shaped alien skull??? When I was a child I didn't notice all that stuff either, you couldn't see the alien more than half a second per shot anyway... but once I saw a still image I couldn't unsee that big ol' phallus.

Some years ago I was in a phase where I would watch every zombie movie I get across, but not this one. I remember seeing that movie poster, but after reading that a German company was involved in the making of that film I immediately wrote it off as being not worth my time (Germans rarely produce anything watchable at all).
I wonder if that actor actually played in a movie besides this one or if it killed his career.  

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas