Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:54 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Moving towards Sunagakaru a figure clothed in a black coat with red clouds and a large straw hat was moving slowly at a leisurely pace. From the look of it he didn't seem to mind the heat or the sand in this place. Underneath the hat a sand village headband was prominently displayed on the figures forehead. A member of the Sand village apparently wearing more clothing to keep himself from being sunburned. It was an easy assumption and likely the reason he had gotten this far. Who he really was tho was a member of a group long long since thought to be dead and gone. A group that only the oldest of the elders would have any clue about.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:39 pm
Once they reached the edge of the village, Shizuka looked at Kai and shot him a grin. "Try to keep up, okay?" she teased, knowing he could easily keep up with her if his method of travel was the same as the previous Jinchuriki of the One Tailed Beast. Then she flitted away, reappearing at the edge of the nearest sandstone cliff and leaping across to the next.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:22 am

As Shizuka started to rush off Kai stood there for a moment before rushing after her. Unlike his prior incantation of the one tails Kai wasn't as quick to use his sand to move. Instead he rushed across the ground keeping only a few meters behind Shizuka. Even with the heavy gourd on his back it was evident it didn't change his run in the least. Jumping up Kai landed a few steps behind Shizuka again falling in pace behind her.

"So hot. What is the point of being in the middle of the desert" the cloaked figure questioned lifting his hat up to wipe a bit of the sweat from his brow. How many years had it been now since he had been to the village. He still had a ways to go to get there but it didn't matter. He was sent more as a way to test the defenses of the sand village. "Tch next time send me some one this is a long trek" he muttered to himself as he stopped looking up towards the sandstone cliffs at two figures jumping across them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Dusting himself off Hayako laughed a bit. He had been holding back as he did on several occasions when sparing with zane. It was always an enjoyable part of his day when he got to poke some fun at him and get him a few times with the gentle fist. "What to do now" he muttered rubbing the back of his head as he started back towards the village.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo smiled and said"Well I can almost lift my biggest boomerang enough to throw it." It was kinda the truth he could lift the huge boomerang but mostly the throwing was dropping with style.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:30 am

"Well before we start training you on getting stronger lets atleast get you to be able to throw that boomerang you love so much huh?" Kohane offered as they arrived at the barbecue place. Entering inside she got a table for them as she walked to it sitting down and waiting for Tonbo. Sitting there Kohane put her chin in her hands as she looked ahead wondering where her old team was at. It seemed like between taking care of her adoptive son and her job she found very little time for much else.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:04 pm
Shizuka smiled, sensing Kai's chakra close behind her. Good. Looks like he could keep up with her without the use of the Shukaku's chakra. Her smile faded, though, as she caught sight of a figure below. All she could see was a wide, round, straw hat below in the canyon, but the person wearing it appeared to be heading for the village. She leapt down and landed in front of the figure, one hand resting on the giant folded metal fan on her back. "I wouldn't go any farther if I were you," she said, noting the oddly patterned cloak the figure wore.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:36 pm

"Hmmm?" the figure muttered as the two ninja dropped down infront of him. "Why can't I go to a village I am a part of?" he questioned raising the hat so that they could see only the intact sand village headband on his forehead. His face was mostly covered by the collar of the jacket. "Are we not allowing even ninja from the village back in now?" he asked them putting the hat back down over his head to shield him from the sun.

Standing behind Shizuka Kai barely seemed to care about the man. "Why are you stopping him?" Kai asked her simply as he adjusted himself somewhat. It was one man in a place covered in sand. No one for a long time had been insane enough to try to attack the village of sand and a single man wouldn't do something as insane as that. "See he's one of ours" Kai said noting the headband as the man's hat was lifted up.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:51 pm
Shizuka cleared her throat quietly in some slight embarrassment. Her hand stayed on the edge of her fan, but she took on a more relaxed stance. "My apologies. I couldn't see the symbol before. But I can't let you pass. For all I know, you could have stolen that headband," she said with a smile, suggesting that her words were a joke when they weren't really.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Sighing the man stood there as he rubbed his head. "Go half way across the world on a mission of peace and when I return I can't even get back into my own village" he muttered rubbing the back of his head. "Well then if I can't get in to the village tell me something. Why did you bring the one tails out from it" he asked lifting up his hat again to stare at Shizuka. It hadn't been so long since he left the village that he didn't know the boy that was standing behind her. "Isn't that against the Kazekages orders?" he questioned in a lax manner. This girl was getting problematic but a giant prize was right infront of him and simply letting it slip away may be a problem.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:31 pm
Shizuka's eyes darkened. "We're training. And if the Kazekage doesn't like my methods, he will take it up with me." There was something in the stranger's stare that made Shizuka uneasy. Her fingers twitched against her fan, but otherwise she still looked relaxed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:35 pm

"Hey hey easy now easy I didn't mean any offense by it" the man said shaking his hands infront of him. "Relax abit I didn't know that would hit a nerve my apologies" he said putting his hands down to his sides. "Anyways how about we skip all the word play it's a really hot day and I would like to find a nice cool place to hide from the sun. What do you need from me as proof that I am a ninja of this village" he questioned looking at the girl. She was very close to getting on his nerves and the thought of simply slicing thru her and taking the one tails filled his mind for a bit.

"Your getting annoying Shizuka" Kai said as he crossed his arms looking at her. In the time between the two talking he had already lost interest and her continued accusation towards the man was getting on his nerves as the sand slowly started to float around him. Getting on his bad side was about as bad of an idea as attacking him with intent to kill.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:16 pm
((She's not really accusing the guy of anything. I thought what she's been saying would be pretty normal for someone who's trying to protect their home...))

"You said 'a mission of peace'. With which nation?" That was really all she needed to know to prove whether the stranger was really of Sunagakure.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:26 pm

(It's kai he's getting bored of wasting time there.)
"Kumogakure in the land of Lightning" the man said as he kneeled down watching the girl still. Should he just kill here now and capture the boy or would waiting be the better option. How he wished that the leader would have sent another guy with him. "Is that all you need to ask of me little missy?" he questioned watching her keeping himself crouched. How killing her would be such an easy thing but the boy behind her might be a problem.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:07 pm
Shizuka didn't appreciate being called "little missy," but she chose to ignore it and stepped aside, keeping herself between Kai and the stranger. "Yes, that's all."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff