Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs Birthday Blowout: 90% OFF! Open now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

junglerunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:54 am
Entry Tag: (Junglerunner | Cerynei x Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Cerynei x Kalona
Body Build: N/A
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Please see the main colour reference, he's based on a red deer. Basically, darker about the neck with a rough white heart shaped marking on his hind end, though I doubt you'd see much of it. Edit(s): He is to have slightly thicker hair about his chest and neck, please edit this to appear thus.
Face: Please see the ref of Pan from Pan's Labyrinth, I'd love to see the same wooden swirling markings on his forehead. Also the same cream like markings about the nose and eyes as the colour ref.
Mane: Please see the main inspiration. Should be a light auburn boarding on ginger in colour. Fairly long in length, nearly upon the ground but not quite, with a few braids and golden accessories.
Tail: The dark red like his body, though cream on the bottom side. Edit(s): Slighty thicker and fuller in appearance though still the classic Cerynei, deer like tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC (Natural)
Reference Image(s): Main inspiration, Pan, colour and hind markings.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Please see this reference. The main stag like antlers should be the same colour found on the 'colour' reference above and similar in shape. The ram like horns are to remain golden.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A golden torc about his neck. Also a necklace much similar to the one in the main inspiration ref; of blue, red and bone/fang beads. A bracer on his front legs like that worn by Cernunnos in the ref pic and also his fur lined cloak. (can I please have an uncloaked and 'unbracered' image though)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main inspiration and Torc.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Herne
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Wild
Temper: Primal
Mate: -
Tag Background: Woodland path.
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Note: I'm pretty open to a little CCing with the desgin!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 am
Entry Tag: (mistalina13 | Kirin | Minor | Solo Custom )

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Minor (If this is wrong, poke me and I will correct it.)
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Alternate (Alternate Kirin template)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Inspiration from a color pallette.
WIP Needed?: Nah, you can surprise me!

Body: CC color choice froms pallete, more than one color with each flowing to the next.
Markings: CC color choice from pallete, with markings like these on her face and similar-ish wherever else you think they might work.
Face: CC color choice from pallete
Eyes: CC color choice from pallete
Mane: CC color choice from pallete, default wild style- I would love if you could color the hair feahers like a snowy owl's please.
Tail: CC color choice from pallete.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC color choice from pallete.
Reference Image(s): Pallette

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC color choice from pallete,alternate-style Kirin horn.
Scales: CC color choice from pallete, though they should probably be solid or at least contrast the body a bit.
Other Notes: Pretty much all colorist's choice.

Custom Items: A cord necklace with a triskele pendant. Extra beads in her mane. CC color choie on both~
Reference Image(s) for Items: Triskele.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sekrè
Owner: mistalina13
Breed: Mysterious Pony
Temper: Secretive
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:27 am
Entry Tag: NinebB0nesFr33d | Flutter | Heavy | Solo

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Sure, to see edits.

Body: I'd like for him to have a gray snake print body.
Snake Print

Face: I'd like a dark mustard yellow eye color.
Eeew Mustard
Mane: I'd like a custom mane that is dark gray and is in a SUPER long Fishtail Braid.
This braid. Longer longer.
Tail: Matching Color with the mane, but standard Curly tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black Hooves, CC Styles
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Custom Designed Wings. I'd like them to be very large with mixed animals prints.
Wing Shape

The animal prints I'm looking for in the wings are:

ZEBRA
LEOPARD
GIRAFFE PRINT
COW

Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:

+ I'd like black leather straps stacked up around his legs.

Reference Image(s) for Items:Stacked Leather

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Harley
Owner: NinebB0nesFr33d
Breed: Glamour
Temper: Fashionable

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:35 am
Entry Tag: (ImAHarumiBunny | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please!!! I love this character and while I'm not always good at the details, some things might need to be changed along the way, be it if there is too much of one color or not enough of another. Maybe there might even need to be more blood spatter or something totally different. But yes I love WIP images.

Body: Black with red tribal, also clydesdale fetlocks
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and gray facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth. Maybe an expression change to show anger,hatred/give a hint to his sadistic and insane nature? (I'm not sure if it costs extra or if it would fall under the edits...I didn't know it was possible to do an expression change.)
Mane: I want it long Gray/silver with black and red feathers and if possible skulls with the feathers. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him in his own style.
I'd like the hair to be styled this way but long enough to go to the ground and rest in front of his feet ((Reference - Undertaker from BlackButler, I don't want it to be a Cosplay by any means, I just like the hair style.)) I still want the feathers and skulls in the hair, decorating the braid or if it looks tacky then CC. With the feathers and accessories if anything looks too tacky or if there is too much red, black or anything else, feel free to CC what needs to be fixed. Meaning change the color of the items, move them, take away some or even add some.
Tail: Same style as the mane, braided and long in the length enough to touch the ground and I still want skulls with feathers in the tail also.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): OC
Art, just for a better idea of what I'm kind of asking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I want some blood spatter to decorate him. He is a rather sadistic and crazy character, think of him as a sick person. This is going to be a fun character to play because he believes he kills others but it is all in his head, he sees blood everywhere including on himself. ((I'd like both front legs to be down.))

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with a few skulls decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a skull and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The scythe,the ribbons are black with blood spatter; the stick is white like bone and it would be awesome if some feathers could be incorporated with the scythe as well.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:Grimm
Owner: ImAHarumiBunny
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Sadistic
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Red and Black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is my pet, I won it from a shop but the shop is no longer around... I have tried to contact the owner of the shop but she seems to no longer be around. Also this is something that I created myself sort of off from the character but it is still Original.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

astroaries

Benevolent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:41 am
Entry Tag: (astroaries | Cerynei x Kalona Crossbreed | Minor | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Cerynei x Kalona - Crossbreed
Body Build: Cerynei normal
Concept Origin: another B/C thread
WIP Needed? Sure

Body:
Black. Detailing colors are: (#1589FF) blue; (#820BBB) purple. Designs are artist's will; I'm not picky and want to be surprised.
Face: Black. Same detailing is CC. I'd like the Eyes to be similar to the other pets
Mane: Wild. Feathers - two-toned of the blue/purple
Tail: Cerynei - CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: No spilt hooves; color: CC. Cerynei fetlocks - look like "paws;" colored black; detailing your discretion.
Reference Image(s): [ Centzon Totochtin ] // [ Jokoa ] // [ Unlocked ] // [ Drydc Meva ] // [ Natures Wonders ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
none
Wings: Kalona - Style 2: feathers and fingerings black, spans slightly transparent and colored similarly to that in Unlocked (see ref img).
Other Notes: she's supposed to be a demonic fluffy lop bunny in horse form.

Trading Post Items:
N/A
Custom Items: the cross necklace, as seen in the ref pics, would prefer about the neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: all in above ref images

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Belladonna
Owner: astroaries
Breed: Cerynei x Kalona Crossbreed
Temper: Sarcastic
Tag Background: link
Tag frame color: pet color scheme - CC
Tag feather color(s): pet color scheme - CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

-- Kara Asumie, the Colorist, gives me permission to get the pet in any shop I wish

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:

Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:46 am
Entry Tag: ( [+Katch+] | Angeni | Heavy | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: draft - non roman nose
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? please

Body: See reference images:
Face: As seen in the reference. Blue Eyes.
Mane: long, black and braided. He actually is very persnickety about his hair.
Tail: braided and still loooooong
Ref Images:
PICTURE
Sketch
Colors and face markings

He has blue eyes, jet black hair and white wings tipped with the color of his pelt. He's a blood roan, so he's got that rusty brown color that looks a bit like blood. He's got white socks and fluffy fetlocks, not very long, but very fluffy. He also has white markings on his face under his helm.
Loren's got a long scar going vertically across his left eye. He's got various jagged scars across his back legs and a few on his shoulders, Likely gotten from fighting against Kalona and the like. He's got small blue jewels stuck in his braids in places, tokens given to him by thankful mares.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: white and tipped with the pelt/blood color
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a

Trading Post Items:N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above refs :3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lord Loren
Owner: [+Katch+]
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Honorable
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A i designed him.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Knighthood
Justification for Domain Choice: As the Angeni of Knighthood, it was he who trained many young warriors, granted them knighthood and sent them off to glory. He is the one they turn to when things are dire, he commands, he reasons, he strategizes. He lives his life by law and honor and is very old fashioned, but of course when push comes to shove, he's a good guy, he's just known for being a stick in the mud. But he is just and finds peace in being a teacher and a doer of good deeds.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): He doesn't have noticeable powers, he lives by his own strength and has earned a place in life high enough to bestow titles to others. His "power" is to train and bestow knighthood upon others. It's his calling in life to be a honorable teacher and lord of knights, striving for the greater good.

Personality (required In general): Loren is a gruff old soldier type who has seen the horrors of battle and the wonders of peace. He comes off as one with a metal coated heart, but he truly cares for every student he takes, every soul he saves. He fights against the darkness the only way he knows how, by teaching others to do the same.

Plot ideas (required): Loren will come to this land seeking to hinder the scourge of kalona and skinwalkers that have trickled down into the valleys here from harsher places. He will attempt to start up his "Order" of knights, taking students he deems worthy. He will take one such stallion, Tannin Nox, as his previous mentor can teach him patience and quiet strength, but nothing that rings of battle and stronger things. He will find a personal evil he must rid the land of, Tannin will help him accomplish this and it will be a hard won battle.
The Order will be founded around righteousness and the will to keep others safe, with Loren at the head and Tannin as his first knight.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:58 am
Entry Tag: ( [.Silvr-Moon.] | Normal x Cerynei Crossbreed | Moderate/Heavy | Solo )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavily
Soquili Species: Crossbreed (Normal x Cerynei)
Body Build: Regular/normal (with both forelegs down)
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body: A paint horse design in similarity, where the brown part of the markings (see reference image) ranges and mixes together from tan to dark brown, while the white parts of the markings are Black/dark grey with purple, blue, and green dust cloud markings from space, like nebulas (a few examples below) with little silver and white opaque dots that look like stars, as if this section of his body were a live feed video from somewhere far away in space. The "nebula" markings also have a slight, small glow radiating off of them.

Face: Same with the brown markings on the paint horse reference below with a "natural" white stripe on his nose (listed below).

Mane: He has a scene hairstyle for the most part, with what seems like lolita ponytails clipped in onto his mane behind his ears (although it is his natural "hair"). His mane continues on down his back nearly halfway down it with a moderate mohawk-like style. All of his mane is the same color as his tail with neat, golden streaks and highlights and tips (with a few bronze ones) in it.

Tail: Curly stock hair; A pastel yellow color (or a very light blonde color?) with golden streaks and tips on/near the lineart.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves and feltlocks; hooves are colored white with the "edges" being a gold, thin line.

Reference Image(s): Paint Horse markings :: My favorite example of a nebula marking :: Another nebula example :: Nebula color blending and ect. example :: Nebula + stars example :: White nose stripe :: Male Scene hairstyle :: Wavy Lolita ponytails :: Moderate mohawk style

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): He has Kudu horns instead of the average cerynei horns.
Other Notes: Horns are a dark chocolate brown with the edges of the "spirals" and "notches" of the horns being a shiny bronze line that turns into a shiny silver one, just like the shimmering gold in his "hair" and tail as if there parts of his body were painted with actual metallic paints.

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Racing Shadows
Owner: [.Silvr=Moon.]
Breed: OC or Regular/Cerynei Crossbreed
Temper: Ambitious
Tag Background: 023 - Falling stars
Tag frame color: Silver/gray
Tag feather color(s): A brown from his coat with black tips

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes; this is my own OC.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:04 pm
Entry Tag: (musicaloner7| cerynei + kirin crossbreed| Minor Edit | Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: minor
Soquili Species:cerynei + kirin crossbreed
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: mate for a friend's soq
WIP Needed? if possible

Body: all cream with white paint markings {see ref}
Face: it'd be cool if her eyelids could be brought down a little to give a sort of alluring expression, perhaps longer eyelashes too {unless that counts as an edit}. Eyes should be a light blue {see ref}
A soft blush on her cheeks would be super adorbs.
Mane: white, in two thick, loose braids {one resting along her shoulder, the other cc}, with light blue coloured ribbon intertwined. {The ribbon's should be a lighter blue than her eyes}
Tail: cerynei, and if it could have a bow at the base, that'd be presh.
Hooves/Fetlocks: kirin legs with white hooves
Reference Image(s): body, and eye colours, Mane style/inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: ---
Custom Items: choker around her neck with lace trimming; the center should be the light blue like her ribbons, and there should be a center oval amulet that's a pearl. the lace should be white.
Reference Image(s) for Items: like this, minus the stuff hanging off of it...and better lace. xD

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Pearl
Owner: musicaloner7
Breed: cc
Temper: elegant
Mate: ---
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color:cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: my own design  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:20 pm
Entry Tag: (Quaji | Angeni + Unicorn | Unedited/minor? | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Angeni-corn
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: OC / SoA
WIP Needed? None needed~

Body: Regular body. For the nose on her, just have the muzzle fade darker into it, no real nose marking.
Face: See ref.
Mane: Braided, colored like tail in ref.
Tail: Braided, colored like tail in ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Unicorn hooves. Hoof color in ref. Angeni fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Translate this girl over

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White, fading to a pink
Wings: Style two (could they be moved up to where they'd sit more like the male example of style two?); take brown/white colors from her (maybe a hint of the pink from her eyes if you want) and color her wings like either a hawk or eagle wing (including the difference from top and bottom). If not required, could she not have the ankle or head wings?
Other Notes: I'd prefer her winds to look kind of like a hawk or eagle wing in patterning.

Trading Post Items: Tie Choker: turquoise, white and light browns.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Njia-Mwokoti
Owner: Quaji
Breed: Angeni (bottom, Angeni of Herds)
Temper: Kind
Mate: --, mate being quested form: Stommerd by Mia Sharra
Tag Background: A New Day by Ameh
Tag feather color(s): Like her wings

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Herds
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Based on a waterbuck from another shop, she is the matriarch of a herd where she helps protect them from harm. She will continue on that exact effort here but under a new banner as the Angeni of Herds. Here, now, she will become a second guardian for all herds and protect them from any harm that may befall them.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
  • Passively she knows the location of all herds once they are formed to give her the ability to check up on them. This power does not work if the herd is in hiding or does not want to be found. The herd must be willing of her to come for her to know its location.
  • If a herd disbands she no longer remembers where it once was. She will remember the herd existed, just not the place they lived.
  • If a herd is destroyed she is struck with a sudden amount of pain and guilt that lasts several days. The larger the herd, the more pain and guilty she feels. This will not kill her.

Personality (required In general): Njia is a young, gentle mare who is more unsure of herself then some others her age. Normally shy, she does not interact with the herds she protects but rather silently watches them from the cover of trees if possible. In her youth she will be easily startled but as her plots progress, she will become a strong-willed mare who will more readily accept a more active guardian role rather then a silent watcher role.
Plot ideas (required):
    - Aid a herd in defending against a skinwalker attack. This will force her to accept the responsibility of actively protecting herds rather then just watching and hoping nothing bad happens.
    - Goes hand-in-hand with the one above: her feathers get damaged in the fight, leaving her grounded until she molts and grows new ones. Unused to preforming her duties as a general herd protector without the aid of flight. She's lost and cannot preform her duties so she enlists the aid of others, winged or not.
    - Form a herd with her mate (who is being quested for as well).
    - Help new herds by protecting them while they recruit members.
    - Go into a depression after a herd she once protected is destroyed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 pm
Entry Tag: (Draconian_Peacock | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Me
WIP Needed? yes

Body: Main body color will be #808069, I would also like to have black and #F87531 tribal markings. The black markings will be on her back and the other tribal markings will be in the same place as the black, but will come out being longer than the black markings.

Face: #808069 with #F87531 around the top of her eyes.
Eye color will be #E30022

Mane: Long wavy/straight mane that is Black with #F87531 highlights
Tail: Same as the main

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hoof color #F87531 / Fetlock color same as the body

Reference Image(s): Tribal - something like this,but you can make the tribal design look different than it but similar.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): no
Wings: no
Fins: no
Scales: no
Pelt: no
Other Notes: no

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: One large light orange rose with 2 light black and 2 grey feathers on top of the rose and behind it in the top part of her mane by her ear. It needs to look like a hair accessory. Feathers will begin with the black feather and then the grey..ending with the other grey feather..so black,grey,black and then grey.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Rose, Feathers

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Syren
Owner: Draconian_Peacock
Breed: Regular
Temper: Upbeat

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:23 pm
Entry Tag: (Insane Butterfly | Hippogryph + Wind | Moderate | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Hippogryph/wind
Body Build:Regular
Concept Origin: Awesomeness? O-O
WIP Needed? No thanks

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC ish; Regular hair mane along with nice swooshy feathers
Tail: CC ish; Hair tail with the peacock feathers
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC Fetlocks would be awesome, feather and fur
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: heron wings
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I'd like for her to have the hippogryph beak

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earings / cc
Custom Items: CC, beads in hair? Bracelets?
Reference Image(s) for Items:
http://www.bohemianelegance.com/gypsys_jewels_bracelets.htm
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ilona
Owner: Insane Butterfly
Breed: Hippogryph
Temper: Witty
Mate:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:38 pm
Entry Tag: (magnadearel | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Soquili Species: Normal
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers please
Concept Origin: Plushie from Odet
WIP Needed? Sure!

Body: Black with tree line/ aurora markings. CC from ref
Face: CC from ref
Mane: CC from ref
Tail: CC from ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC from ref
Reference Image(s): Link

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Feather earring, CC coloring. Arrowhead necklace, CC coloring, Feather anklet, CC coloring
Custom Items: Long windblown mane and tail(devil may care kinda look) with lots of feathers!
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: tbd
Owner: magnadearel
Breed: Regular
Temper: decide when I see her.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yup

Total: 55K  

magnadearel

Sawaki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:49 pm
Entry Tag: (Sawaki | Kalona | Heavy | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): Sawaki
Breed: Kalona
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yep  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:01 pm
Entry Tag: (Tygress Dream | owl skinwalker | Minor | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: unedited
Soquili Species: cursed half-uni owl skinwalker
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? not needed

Body: purple(maybe pinkish purple) with blue tiger stripes, can be any shades even gradients. Sister to Hazalinia. I'm really open to a lot of her being CC so long as it seems a reasonable result child of their parents; Their mother is blue/silver much like Haz but paler with less striping. Their father is red/black/silver.
Face: Red eyes, scared and partially blinded in one eye from fight with Haz, the scar forms a jagged crescent mimicking Haz's "moongazer" marking
Mane: style CC Silver grey streaked with the blue from her stripes
Tail: unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: regular hooves
Reference Image(s): http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s378/TygressDream/other/krystalplush.png
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_F07iqvPbMZY/TPViI8sgNaI/AAAAAAAAJjU/38Z2L-f1sBs/s1600/kestrel+maybe.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): a small unicorn horn, maybe borrowed from the minicorn, it would barely show past the pelt
Pelt: based on a kestrel, colors somewhere between natural and Krystal's base colors http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_F07iqvPbMZY/TPViI8sgNaI/AAAAAAAAJjU/38Z2L-f1sBs/s1600/kestrel+maybe.jpg http://ny.audubon.org/sites/default/files/photos/kestrel_flight.jpeg
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Krystal Moonbane (If the Moonbane could be Moongazer with the gazer struck out and replaced with bane that'd be awesome)
Owner: Tygress Dream
Breed: owl skinwalker
Temper: superior
Mate:

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed: half-uni
Pelt Species: owl

Personality (required): Superior, Krystal was always made to feel she was the special one, the first of Calandra and Bret's children to show strongly their unicorn ancestry. She's prone to jealousy often over petty things. As things slowly fall apart she begins to grown more and more paranoid that everyone is against her trying to deny her what is her's. She blames Hazalinia for everything.

Background (required): ((note all of these characters are OCs of mine and thus far only Hazalinia has been customed. I do hope to someday custom others, especially their father and Haz's twin sister))
Krystal is one of the elder sisters of Hazalinia Moongazer. Krystal was their mother's favored daughter being one of only 2 to inherit traits from the unicorn grandparents on each side. Problems arose from the fact that its Haz's twin that shares the gift. Mostly an appearance thing, but they train in practical healing feeling that would make the best use of even the smallest touch of the actually talent. As Lillian began to train with mother and elder sister, Krystal tried to claim more and more of Lillian's time, always while looking down on Hazalinia. Adding to the conflict is Krystal's jealousy that Hazalinia bears the family Moongazer marking and Krystal special though she is does not.

The tension between the sisters culminated in a physical battle where an unlucky hit scared and partially blinded Krystal. It is because of this battle and Haz's refusal to apologize for the injury that Hazalinia was banished from the family home. With Haz gone Krystal hoped for things to improve but despite the best efforts of Calandra and Lillian, her eye took time healing and the resulting scar taking a crescent shape seemed to mock her ever time she saw her reflection. Krystal withdrew from the family feeling less and less like the favored daughter and more and more like she too had been outcast. No matter what was said or done to try to reassure her, Krystal felt the rest of the family was against her. Her paranoia grew until finally she fled from the family's home and her personal demons. Krystal's goal became trying to find Hazalinia to what purpose she was not sure until she her path crossed that of a strange human. Her dreams became haunted and she awakened to a new purpose, Vengeance. There's no telling when exactly Krystal was cursed but she never did knowingly encounter the human past that first meetings. The choice of an owl stems from association with Hazalinia who has an owl familiar.

Plot ideas (required): Hunting down Hazalinia, her family and any close to them. Krystal can not allow her sister to have any happiness. It is all Haz's fault that Krystal too was estranged from the family. She'll work to make the lives of any linked to the Dragonmoon family a living hell. With Hazalinia lifemated, a mother and now grandmother, the time seems ripe for big sister to make her entrance.  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:17 pm
Entry Tag: (Tursi | Hypogryphs | medium/high not sure | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Medium to Heavyish?
Soquili Species: Hypogryph
Concept Origin: Common KingFisher
WIP Needed?

Mainly CC from references.
Body: Teal and blue upper body, Rusty belly!
Face: Teal, with the nose area being black and fading into the kingfisher design with the rust and whites.
Mane: Regular Hippo-mane. With the teal/blue/white/grey speckling that the kingfisher has on the top of it’s head.
Tail: Using just the top part of the peacock or hawk tail (cc choice on what looks better) Basically a cropped feather tail. In the bright teal/ iridescent blue
Hooves/Fetlocks: For the front legs: The bright red of it’s legs. Maybe some scaling with a slightly darker color or golden color.

The back legs going with the body coloring.

Reference Image(s): x x x x

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: CC on Falcon or Heron Wings.
Fins: none
Scales: only on the legs
Pelt: none
Other Notes: she's a burdy

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: CC. I would like some fish/fishing related items. Nothing to take away too much from the kingfisher design. Maybe like a necklace or nets or something? Buoys. Hmmm.. or a fishing spear!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Nets Glass Buoys Native Fishing spear tip

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Meenakshi
Owner: Tursi
Breed: Hippogryph
Temper: Spunky
Mate:
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]