Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Sasagi Main Gate :: Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:45 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 350 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 6,330 AC:1850

The moon was shining oh Houou and Roxas as they approached the Sasagi city gates. The journey had been long and tiring, Houou couldn't wait to get a good meal and a long sleep.

Malavaes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:00 pm

User Image

These Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

Roxas sighed at the thought of meeting with Magnus again. [[exit]]

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:47 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

Chak:: 420 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 7,130 AC:2550

Houou waited outside the gates for Roxas and Kaze to arrive. This next mission will serve as a great opportunity to learn more about Kaze.

[exit]

Malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:29 pm

User Image

These Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

Roxas exits the village gates.[[exit]]

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaze Leaves.

[exit]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:29 am
User ImageEnter from ☄ World Crossroads ↔ Takumi 匠

This was… Ah. Luna remembered now, She had been here a few times with Tsuki as it was the largest city associated with the general concept of rogues and wanderers. It had been terrifying the first time Luna came to the city. Now, though, she had acclimated enough to the life of a wanderer to feel as comfortable as any visitor would in the main streets of the city, where people and the peace gathered. She knew to avoid the back alleys unless her own needs necessitated she go there herself, something she’d prefer to avoid.

As anyone would expect, the gates of the city of lies were lax in security. No central power meant that it would be preposterous for any one group to try and control the gates, and it was just as silly to have multiple groups checking out the gates. Nah, the peace in Gimangakure wasn’t ensured by strong walls, but with the eyes within. Luna was allowed in with little question as she tried to look as big and as confident as possible to deter any prospective thieves or worse.

Exit to Sasagi City Main Street :: Travel

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:41 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

Chak:: 420 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 9,130 AC:4,050

Personal-Infamy:430Infamy:100

Houou made his way through the sasagi gates, with a spontaneous mission in mind. He was still distraught from his failed mission to Kirigakure, and nothing he did could take his mind off Ojō or the village. Houou was at his wits end, he need a proper teacher in order to learn the ninja arts that are need on the battlefield. Houou knew little of the Mizukage, but he knew that he was a man who was loved by his villagers. This was now or never, Houou could keep working these difficult jobs or he could get some training and really be of proper use.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Toya gazed upon the gates in utter amazement. The fabled village of rogues actually did exist! It was quite a sight to behold he could actually smell the freedom emanating from the people who made the village come to life. Could this be a place for someone like himself to call home? Or was it yet again another one of his failed attempts at integration? "It'll be fun regardless." He mumbled before entering the village.

My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

Techniques Used:

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:38 am

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

Chak:: 420 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 9,130 AC:4,050

Personal-Infamy:430
Public-Infamy:100

Departing through the gates houou dawned his mask and pressed forward. Heading to UHV territory was always worrisome to Houou, there was always danger waiting for him in those lands.

[EXIT]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:47 am

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

Chak:: 325/420 Stam:: 190/190 Ryo: 9,130 AC:4,050

Finally returning to the city Houou and his clone pressed forward to the bar in order to meet with Magnus once more.

Quote:

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:42 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Shishin Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 360/420 Stam:: 190/190 Ryo: 9,630 AC:5,800

As he came to the city gates, Houou could hear the putter patter of blood falcons small feet coming up behind him. The sound of her voice gave away her concern about the mask. Houou didn't mean for her to feel bad about what she had done, her intentions were pure. However, it was hard for him to just ignore that she so carelessly tampered with his precious item. This was a good lesson for him in many ways. Letting go of the past, he could now forge a new mask and become the shinobi that he needed to be, for the sake of Shishin, for the sake of his family. The old weak Houou was officially dead with that mask, it was time to embrace his role as Shishins master of defense. Now his mind was focused on getting back to the base and regrouping with the others.

"The mask is of no importance anymore young one, I can appreciate that you were trying to improve its value. Just promise me that you will take good care of that one." Houou said, as he departed through the gates. Dealing with children was tough, but Houou vowed that he would never turn his back on one in need no matter how far into the darkness he went.

[exit]

Headlesskoko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:58 pm
User ImageEnter from Sasagi City Main Street :: Travel

Little Luna breathed a sigh of relief. "Um... Um... If you say so," she still expressed some doubt, but she would trust Houou's words at face value, "And I promise to take extra good care of the mask!". Her heart settled once more, Luna continued to follow after Houou while stowing the mask right behind her clan's heirloom.

Exit to ☄ World Crossroads ↔ Takumi 匠

Shou Senju

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:17 am
User Image User Image
Atsuko and his new partner appeared at the sasagi gates, quickly hurrying in as to not to dawdle. He hadn't actually been here before but the information Takumi's mayor was to busy to meet with them meant that he had to find another source for work.

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.
    Sharingan Two Tomoe (Active)

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

/quote]
malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:55 pm
Atsuma followed quietly in Atsuko's direction.

I thought we were going to Takumi?!! Toya was very angry.  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:21 pm
User Image User Image
Sharingan still active as always as the pair left the gates and headed out to the roads Atsuko would pipe up again.

"So at the start of this ambush your first objective is to get the child out of the line of fire, or at least somewhere that they can hide until we finish things. After that we give them everything we got and more. If you don't aim to kill thats fine but I will put it clear that I wont be holding back. My main element is fire, which isn't know for playing nice" he explained.

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.
    Sharingan Two Tomoe (Active)

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

malavaes

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items