Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:18 pm
tanqela

Exactly! If only we could rule the world~ Haha.
        You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:20 pm
Midnight Rose268

Thank you~ They're called Sainte Ciel: Storge.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:24 pm
Hotau

Wow, you're doing well! That's understandable, I was forced to take it at first, since my mother did, but then I started to like it and continued on my own.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:26 pm
Serah of Silence

Sounds like fun, except for the school bit. I know exactly how you feel. emotion_hug

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:34 pm
I'm always up for conversation, though, not always knowing how to start it.

I find that we have a lot in common though; I write stories as well, though just as a hobby for now, usually romance or horror / suspense / thriller.
We also share a lot of the same hobbies for cooking and gardening and stuff. c:

I just started listening to this new song that I really like, though I don't know why yet. I guess it's just catchy. Lol.

Oh, and I'm downloading this game at the moment to record and upload to Youtube for my "angels" as I call them, due to my user being LoyalAngelProduction. c: I've got about over 120 subscribers, and almost 250 videos I think, so I'm doing pretty good.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:37 pm
Clasela
]

Over 1 mil.... that's quite expensive... x.x what do u think is the best way to earn gold?  

AcaciaFir

Malevolent Fairy

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:44 pm
Clasela

Yea, I enjoy it, but i'm not exactly the active kind of person so cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:45 pm
Yokies

I'd feel so rude though... And guilty... But maybe next time I'll try to pick up my courage.
        That's exactly what I think too. It's just so silly and I think they have a right to dress how they want, although it doesn't live up to her standards.
        Oh, I could imagine and it would be so funny! That's why I think it's good to put on weight when you're a mother, because it looks so healthly.
        It actually does get better. I've noticed that when I stay with my mum, we tend to bicker and argue, but when I'm at home she misses me and we get along perfectly. So go figure. >.<
        You're welcome! I'm glad you like it~ <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 pm
Midnight Rose268

Really? Holy-moly, it's gone up a fair bit. Hm, I think questing is a good way, especially if you advertise your thread here. A lot of us pop on over for a chat and mostly always help you out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:51 pm
Hotau

I understand. I was never a sporty girl and I'm still not. gonk I feel ashamed to admit that...

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:06 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Exactly! If only we could rule the world~ Haha.
        You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

agreed! the world would be in much better shape. c:
so how are you today?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:07 pm
Clasela
Serah of Silence

Sounds like fun, except for the school bit. I know exactly how you feel. emotion_hug
Ah.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:33 pm
Clasela

emotion_hug emotion_brofist Lol, don't worry, everyone is different c: Some people are athletic, artistic, musical, academic,etc.... For me it's academically (kinda) and musical.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:38 pm
Kuro Neko Kyoko

Haha, I tried to give my Matt a facial (since I brought this amazing masque online for $3 and it made my face so soft), but he backed out at the last minute.
        Thank you, I'll be sure to add it to a word doc and hopefully, I'll have all of the ingredients to give it a go.
        Haha, dresses are my kryptonite. Oh your friend is so lucky! *Envious.* I'd love to volunteer at one, but that won't be until my current job is over.
        Haha! Oh you would have been a sight to see~ Especially in that presentation! ^O^
        You were so blessed. I wished we had dancing, but it was all organised by the teachers and we had no say in it except for the colour theme.
        That's quite alright, my timetable is sketchy so I'm on at different times of the day, so I understand.
        You're welcome! I'm glad you like it~ <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:41 pm
Hotau

emotion_hug I know, but I always feel a little silly, you know? What kind of instrument do you play?
        I'm more of a domestic and academic. I love learning and doing things around the home. It's what I'm good at.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff