Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:50 pm
(sorry, my computer was acting very weird and my mom and i watched Wreck-it-Ralph)

Molly looked down as she thought about her musical dreams. "Even if I did, they wont come true..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:54 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Don't be so sure of that" Alex said as he lay on the couch. Well things were already out of hand as it was why not just add a bit of fuel to the fire. "Eureka my dear. Could I perhaps partake of the tea that you made" Alex asked slowly getting to his feet. When he did he went about dusting himself off and straightening his clothing as he walked over towards her. He had for the most part done his usual thing and separated himself from the mental disorders he called club mates within the room. Seeking instead a place of logic and sense next to Eureka and her tea.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:54 pm
"Think like that and you'll lose sight of everything" Sebastian spoke in a more serious tone. but after that his voice returned to its normal lighter tone again "Place yoru hand on that circle and think of those dreams"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:59 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Wasn't she not supposed to know about magic and all that? Why are we blatantly showing her that magic exists if she's supposed to be in a club that she figures helps people with "smoke and mirrors"?)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:08 pm
(1. I never said that we should hide the truth from her, Sebastians character if he intends to make someone a member, he intends to show them what the club has within it, thus why he only invtes members he likes or he believed it be ok to invite.

2. we arent' trying to keep magic a secret from her, cuz shes actually a certain type of magician but I want that to be a surprise til later on, Molly knows what she'll turn out to be, though I hope you all can make really good guesses as to what she'll become. shes like a late bloomer)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:11 pm
Molly looked at him cautiously then hesitantly placed her hand on the circle. She then began to think about her mother's cello and becoming a great musician and making a name for herself in music. However, as she thought, her father's teachings started to cloud her mind and images of her being a business woman blocked her dreams.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:17 pm
Sebastian stared at the table as it shaped and formed the images that were in her mind "So that explains it." he cupped his chin in thoguht as he looked at the table, while Molly can see her inner thoughts, so can everyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 pm
Molly gasped at what she saw and quickly took her hand away from the table. "I-I don't know how you did that, but that was supposed to be my secret." she said and blushed. She looked at everyone and then headed back to the door. "I really have to go...my class will be starting soon." she said without looking at them and tried to open the door.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:23 pm
Eureka rolled her eyes, and took note of the explosive information in the binder she kept full of the oddest combinations, comments, notes and recipes. Her contribution to the club was, probably the most than everyone else, to keep sane and organize the disorganized. She didn't mind it, as long as if gave her an authority title. As being secretary, she also got to order people around, which was always fun. As for taking orders, Eureka didn't like it very much. But having everyone called her 'my dear' and being all dainty about it sort of obligated her to her job. "Disgusting," she murmured quietly and moved to the closet again to grab more tea cups and sugar and creamer. She wasn't some goddamned maid! But she didn't really know what a secretary did either, other than to handle Sebastian when Aaron could not. She glanced to Kat, who offered help. Eureka was about to shake her head but caught herself. That seemed a little insensitive, didn't it?

"No. I'm fine. But would you like some tea? I'm sure your sister's cookies would go well with it," she offered. She turned, preparing the tea station so people could partake in it. She was by far already used to the hilarity and chaos that emerged from this room, much less from Sebastian alone. She made no efforts to react towards their magic tricks and lunacy. No, she was rather fixated on making tea. It was the only thing to keep her quite sane at the moment.

She lifted her head, looking at Alex before sighing. "Yeah, I was making a lot for everyone already, seeing as how I'm designated tea-maker," she said, putting her hands on her hips. She knew very well he was one of the more conventional types in this room. She knew Alex a bit, however, she chose to stay away from him. He was far too popular and attracted too much attention than she liked. She was popular too and did not even enjoy it. But she was sure if she had gotten to know him more, she would like him. He was, after all, a little more logical than the people here. She didn't have many friends, so she considered this club's members like her friends. Yet, after having friends as crazy as these everyday, it tended to wear some people down. So some logic and reasoning was refreshing every once in awhile. She turned, pouring a cup of tea when she knew it had done brewing in its kettle. She offered three cups before taking her own and sipped it.

Ren knocked on the club room door. He always did it, whether it was locked or not. He always made the excuse that he did not want to be intrusive. Obviously, it did not matter to anyone if he didn't knock, so knocking became sort of pointless. But Ren did it anyway, everyday he didn't have class.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:29 pm
"Very well, "Suzuko if you would be so kind, he then chucked sometihng small and glittering on the back of Molly's clothing before it seemed to disappear "We'll see you again soon" he turned to the others smiling "Now then, we do have other matters to attend to today."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:02 am
Neave raised a quizzical eyebrow in what she thought was Suzu's general direction, though not being able to see her she couldn't be to sure. "d-don't you think you pick on the volley ball team a bit to much?"

Between haunted locker rooms and exploding toilets the young Irish witch had never been more glad to drop P.E from her curriculum list. She was surprised the school hadn't yet vetoed the club with the amount of pranksters and jokers that called this place their home. It really was prank central with these people.

With a soft sight Neave placed Koboro on her shoulder and fished a digestive biscuit from her lunch box, snapping it in half she held it up for the small dragon who latched onto the food with a loud chirp. From the looks of it Sebastian's attempts to pull the new girl into their renegade club hadn't gone quite to plan.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:05 am
Walking closer Eureka with a smile Alex gave her a small bow. Picking up the tea Alex took a few slow sips. As was always the case her tea was amazing and done with the utmost care. "Thank you" he said pulling a chair closer as he sat down shooting a few glances towards Sebastian. "Its not that bad you have alot of talent at making it so we can trust you that it will be done just right" Alex commented towards Eureka.

While Alex was one of tue popular people about the school he was in all respects quick to hide from it. It was an annoyance really being swarmed by people. It was likely the real reason he liked to hide out in Sebastians club all the time, to simply get away from reality and escape worry.

Lifting his head up as a knock came to the door Alex looked at the people around expecting one closer to open it. After no one did tho he gave a half hearted wave of his hand as the door opened. A light wind flowed into the club room for a moment signaling it was Alex who had done it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Gauge

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:30 am
"Gomen, Pheobe-chan," Suzu laughed a little nervously," He's my favorite thing to possess, but I often forget to bring him back at the end of the prank. " At Sebastian's request, she released her hold on the door and let it open. Doing so revealed her full spiritual form, floating above the floor. " No. This is college! They're suppose to be lively. I'm just helping things along. It's not just volleyball. I've had fun with the soccer team, the drama club. That one was fun! The art club, the paranormal investigations club (those guys are weird)... I have to mix it up ever now and then or the prank loses its flare." she drifted over, noticing the cookies and narrowed her eyes a bit, looking away from them. The one thing she hated about being a ghost was she couldn't eat sweets. The best she could do was remember them, which only made her more frustrated that she couldn't eat them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:57 am
"Would it have been too much to ask to welcome her normally and let her just think what she wants for a while?" Aaron sighed with frustration. He had started to calm down a bit, but he still wanted to strangle the man. "If she doesn't believe, then giving her a magical overload isn't going to help, and that stupid little bomb of yours certainly didn't help matters." he said, one of his eyebrows twitching a bit.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:19 am
Sebastian simply waved off Aaron's worries "Now, now, it all worked for the better and she knows we exist. But come now, we must change the subject. that vein on your forehead looks ready to burst" he have his trademark smile "Alright everyone, todays activity will happen out on the football feild at 3pm sharp. I made "sure" that we will not be interupted by the athletes there. they'll be taking the day off. in the mean time could everyone please bring along any piece of material metal of any kind, Eureka, be sure to get ready to take notes, thsi project should be enlightening." he then turned to Aaron "That is all for now, feel free to say here as long as you need to the door is as always magically designed to let you all in. See you all at 3pm, Now Aaron we have classes to attend to as well, plus we have other errands on our to do list before 3. Lets be off" and just like that he stepped out to door to his and Aaron's first class of the day.

(now were gonna get to the fun stuff hehe)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff