Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dexterous Prince rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:24 am
rollin rolling rollin~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 am
User Image

Suoh nodded to Sai and agreed to her terms, they may not master the entire Seal at this very moment, but at least she would have it for the next match. The Kotai Seal, a rather interesting choice indeed."Very well, perfect for you." Suoh smiled and walked up to her as One spoke, he listened and looked to him in happiness, this meant that definitely master the technique sooner rather than later. "Thank you One." Suoh brought her to the table and let her lay down, as he saw her grab the railing he waved his finger and put on some leather straps around her wrists, just in case. The last guy who had this done was looking as if they were about to break, maybe their integrity had been decreased and were weaker. Non the less, it was time.
[10/14] - Juin Jutsu Learning

Suoh placed his hand onto Sai along with One and began to channel his chakra and sage chakra into her... He could feel it, the power which he was about to give, the strengths, the many step they had skipped to get to this point! It was astounding as Suoh smiled and looked down to Sai, she was in pain, but she had to fight through. Suoh smiled in anticipation and with intrigue... if this worked, then that meant that Sai would become stronger, better! This would all benefit, there was no downfall... more than one participant would have gain after this. Sai would have a new power inside her, while Souh would finally understand the lengths needed to perfrom the Juin no Jutsu.
[11/14] - Juin Jutsu Learning

It seemed the Seal was taking effect, he could see the splotches begin to form and the power begin to seep into her. He felt the natural chakra fall into her and form the symbols... This was going to be a success. Suoh glanced up to San and couldn't help but tip his head to him, in thanks. He then looked to One and smiled as well. He then looked back to Sai and was about to smile, but he could see the rage in her face... Oh dear.... Suoh's face went pale and he looked back to his work in haste.
[12/14] - Juin Jutsu Learning

Suoh stared down and with immense concentration admired the work that One and himself were putting into this, in a few seconds though... One would not be the only one who knew how to do it. What would Suoh do with these seals? That was the true question... would he use them as gifts to his most trusted subordinates and allies? or would he create more... More Seals and more effects, more restraints! Sai had nothing to fear, however, any shinobi out of Sound who faced Suoh would meet a crueler fate worse than death now... Suoh was no longer who he was in the long past four years ago...
[13/14] - Juin Jutsu Learning

Suoh was a monster, a creature that only had one goal and everything to put towards it. As he looked down to Sai, he no longer saw the girl he'd met long before, but a strong unique 'prototype' although it was rough to see her this way, it also meant that Suoh would care for her much more. Compared to Apollo and Rikio, Sai would become Suoh's new besty, not only because of the seal she now held, but also because she allowed it to happen. The process was done and the seal was place, it was time to see what her reaction would be... "So Sai? How was i-..." He was caught mid sentence by Sai though...
[14/14] - Juin Jutsu Learned!

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 10 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She allowed herself to be tied down and braced herself for what was to come. She felt the men place their hands on her, heard a murmur and then...she exploded. The mark burned into her, like a brand on some common cattle. She felt it in every fiber of her body, the ill intent that come along with such a evil mark. The pain washed through her, consuming every rational thought she had until the pain was all that was left.

She had known it was going to painful, she knew it was going to hurt badly, but that was before she had a true understanding of the word. The bar had not only been raised by this, it had skyrocketed. Never before in her life had she experienced the agony of every cell in her body screaming in protest. It didn't seem natural, it couldn't! Surely, this is where she would die.

Distantly, as if from some far away memory, she recalled the mentioning of a life saving procedure should this go wrong. One that would stop her from dying and keep her in this world. She cursed them for such an idea. How she wished someone would draw their sword and run it through her, saving her from the agony of this torture. It was debilitating!

She heard screaming. That couldn't be her...could it? She looked around, wondering as to where she was. She was in a hospital room, floating near the roof. Looking down, she saw a red haired man with his hands on a girl. The girl was sweating and screaming as if she was on death door step, her eyes wild with panic. A mark, glowing red, was visible on the side of her neck. For some reason, she felt pity for this girl...

She must have passed out, because when she opened her eyes the pain racked her body with renewed vigor, apparently keen on making up for the time her weakness had taken away from her"KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME!" She managed to scream out as the mark finished it's work. Even as she said it, though, she knew she didn't mean it. Somewhere inside of her was that will to live, and as soon as she acknowledged its existence, it blossomed forward.

Her chakra was being consumed at an alarming rate. She knew she wouldn't die though. Even if these doctors weren't here to save her life, the mark would. It wouldn't let its newest host slip away into the void that quickly. No, she was beating it. Taming it. At least so far. Or was it just her body getting used to it? She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as the last of the pain ebbed away, leaving her breathing hard and just laying there. Someone undid her straps as Suoh began to speak. He didn't get to finish. Sai shot up, delivering a wicker punch right into the Otokage's face, sending him hurtling back across the room. The speed at which she moved surprised even her. Was this the power of the mark? She threw her legs over the edge of the bed and stood, barely. She covered the mark on her neck with one hand while she spoke"That...wasn't so...bad" She managed to speak these words between ragged breaths before passing out, hitting the floor with a thud.

Dormant Stage Mastered
6/6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

After the procedure, the Doctor sat down in his seat again, wiping his brow. "That was easier than the last," he casually remarked, though the toll on the participants' bodies was a lot higher than expected. Thinking about his pupil's finished training, he nodded towards Suoh. "I expect that if these young people are to use their gifts frequently, there will have to be a reverse method for taking off the entirety of the effects. Not like the Evil Sealing Method I wrote down, but something different and stronger all together." His labcoat crinkled from use, One shook his head before swiveling about in his chair, his new work already piling high in his mind.

Six let go of the left wall's Fuuinjutsu, letting the medical equipment go dormant. "Well, those were quite something, weren't they?" Moving away from her corner, she strolled through the short room over to where San had placed the food from earlier. Feeling for the easy to eat food, she popped a small cookie first. "Mmmmmm...."

((Updated the opening post: Kotai Seal, 2k Ryo))

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San too was observant on Souh's use of the curse seal. So he had finally figured it out. Somehow, San's stomach felt a little uneasy at the notion of someone so dangerous being given so much power. Yet in the long run, it was a good idea that San knew. Taking himself and standing back up, the ninja moved over to the food and too began to throw down on some cookies, while taking his cup and pouring himself some tea.

"There ya go Six, all the food for you. Hopefully they are what you desired."

San thought for a moment, thinking about if he should stick around, in case Six needed him or wished to discuss things with him. The thought of Bastet getting bored and/or lonely was almost as terrifying as the rumbling of Six's stomach....clearing the thought from his head, the Satetsu continued taking mental notes of everything that was going on. This certainly was an interesting city.....

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

AandOE

Lerry Jive

Dcme

Azzurro Skyde

iBromantic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

After swallowing the first few cookies, Six took a breather to think. "San, would you mind going out and asking Bast for a few things, please? If she'll allow for another extended stay outside of the village, I'll need a few things from a Fuuinjutsu library. Sunagakure's library should be sufficient, but if Bast knows of a better place... perhaps our--" Metaphorical coughing occurred here in the lapse of speaking. "--house, or Zyonu's labs, would be better. The Doctor, One, will need some of the very first workings on Fuuinjutsu to continue his studies."

Yo-ko

Ergo War

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image

San gave a nod as he stood up, asking Six for a hug. It had been forever sense he had gotten some interaction with her, and simply getting to see her was a joy in amongst itself. With a smile, the ninja replied.

"Certainly sis....totally meant Six. Ill check in with Bast, and see if she will let me venture a little more. I hope to see you soon. Lets keep in touch, alright?"

San would then make his way to the door when he would pause for a moment, and turned so his face was facing Souh. In a slightly colder voice, the Sannin spoke to his student before leaving.

"See you around...."

San went down the stairs, and out of the hospital.

AandOE

Lerry Jive

Dcme

Azzurro Skyde

iBromantic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image
User Image

In a plume of smoke, San would come rushing out of Six's summoning scroll, tumbling and turning as he always did. He would tuck, letting the front flip occur as he tried to land on his feet.

"Stick the landing!...."

It didnt exactly go that well. thumping and rolling, san hit the ground, but dd a perfect tuck and roll, making it back to his feet. Brushing himself off, San took a deep breath. Either for training, amusement, or sheer enjoyment, Six had put San's summoning signature on upside down in her scroll. Anytime he summoned himself to her location, he always had to play this game....

"You enjoy this way to much dont you....."

San reached into his burden golem and removed a scroll. Handing it to Six, the ninja spoke.

"Zyonu did her mind reading thing again, and sent it right when i was about to leave. It houses everything you should need."

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

San had been away for longer than a day at this point, so the Doctor, Six, and their pupil had time to clean up the room. No more sweat and spittle spattered all over the place, the linens were fresh, the leftovers from San's previous food delivery were properly disposed of, and One's desk had been nicely restacked. Covering the right side of the room's wide wall was the scroll that San had delivered two days prior, itself tacked up to provide for writing room. Several circularly interlaced Fuuinjutsu decorated its mid-section, but vast parts of the scroll hung empty. Six sat up from her napping position on one of the hospital beds & yawned, her early morning routine having been upset by a run out to get ink as soon as the early market had opened. "Who? San? Oh, sorry, I'm dreadfully tired right now."

Reaching up to grasp the research notes from Zyonu, Six yawned very unladylike; her hair all mushed from sleeping only added to the image. Flipping open the scroll, the other end bounced to the floor, rolling until it hit the adjoining hospital bed. Running her hands over the encoded braille, an eyebrow perked up & it was immediately obvious that she was communicating with One via their chakra networks as the good Doctor stood and went over to the wall hanging scroll. "San," he spoke, "would you be so kind as to grab a second ink brush from my desk? I'll have you fill in the rest of the scroll as my pupil studies."

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image
User Image

The sannin would simply remove a ink carrier from his burden golem, giving it a gentle shake to show Six that he had one.

"Come on, im always prepared! Never know when you need to write a...errrr....letter...or...err...something like that. Just show me where to write, and i can do it for you!"

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

"Good," One commented, pointing at several of the rings. (o-o-o-o-o) "All of the spots that need filling in are linked. I have the basic drawings for the Juin Jutsu seals there on the desk. If you could fill in the empty circles with one of each type, that would be much appreciated." This jutsu research was based around the antithesis of the Juin Jutsu. Being able to undo the basic seals when someone's life was on the line, or they simply did not want access to the controlled nature chakra would be important at some point, to someone. Not that this would be able to unravel an advanced seal, but the basic part of it would then be unable to activate as well. "After that, I have the Evil Sealing Method Fuuinjutsu to go into the last remaining connected circle, on the right at the end of the scroll. Mind the pupil's head when you're over there, please."

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image

San nodded, and walked his way over to where the rings Six had indicated. This was an exciting moment for San, finally being one of the researchers to work with his Sensei! He had trully moved up in the world! Removing his ink brush, San started by drawing out the curse seal of heaven.

"So this reverse Juin is going to act more like the senjutsu beating stick then the senjutsu oil? You know bast told me to keep an eye on you right?

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

"Yes, the walls between the office and the adjoining kitchen are thin. Two heard everything," One replied, continuing, "but your hypothesis isn't spot on. The Senjutsu beating stick is to temporarily stop other natural chakra usage, but it doesn't stop it forever. This seal is to permanently stop a Juin Seal... I haven't figured out how to seal Sennin Moodo permanently yet. I'm not sure it's worth it to devise such a thing, since Tensha Fuuin exists."

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Sanshi pondered the scope of what he was helping create. What could this mean to him? Was six explaining to him how many of the ninjutsu were created? Was he learning a secret suna skill here? The ninja continued drawing in the next seal, doing the curse seal of Earth this time.

So...it would be like a continues beating with a stick? Sounds awful. Would the seal be able to be over written by the other sealing techniques? And why would you want to permanently seal sage mode?"

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves ??? | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She awoke, how long later she did not know. She was still in the hospital, that much she knew immediately. There was something about them, you could always tell when a building used to be one. Maybe it was the death that permeated the place? Whatever the reason, she knew where she was...well, relatively. She wasn't where she was when last she was awake though. In a different room; cleaner, fresher, but not all together pleasant. She sat up from a bed, pushing sheets off of her as she did so. Did Suoh move her here? Maybe. Regardless, she didn't have time to nap, she had training to do. She laid a hand on the spot on her neck where the Curse Mark had been placed. It felt no different on the outside, but inwardly, she was a whole new girl. Powerful, definitely more powerful. Perhaps...a bit darker as well.
[/exit]

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces