Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Exams ] Waiting Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 810/810 ll Stamina 455/455

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black watched shrugged his shoulders once she asked why, still upholding his smile he would watch her as she began to try and focus her chakra; just by the expressions she was gaining he could tell something was up. She seemed to have been trying to force the chakra to do her bidding, which was not going to go well at all. Having his eyes focus on the chakra that was flowing red and silver, he would explain the answer to her question.'' I am assuming you are fire elemental, seeing as you burned me a little in our fight. The way to get it to do what you want, is to not try forcing it. Being aggressive and fast is not the easiest way to win. Having peace with yourself and to not discredit your own being can help you learn a lot faster. Think of fire like water, it flows and it soothes. Imagine the chakra flowing through your arm slowly and focusing itself as a ring around your hand. Let it lift up through the middle of that ring and wisp slowly around like my lightning. Watch and follow.'' Black would hold his hand directly next to hers and begin to channel his chakra through his arm, water would begin to develop and build from the moisture of the air and form a small ring before stretching and circling his palms center. Looking towards her he would nod with a encouraging smile.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Total Chakra Used:
    Items Used

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

See this?

I'm gonna live my own life now

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni |_______ : : : : ]

Haki gave Black an incredulous look "You never played with fire as a child did you?" she asked, thinking he was crazy to think of fire like water "Fire bites and rages. Its not soothing. It roars and clashes like a beast, consuming and destroying." how weird for such a violent description to come from someone who looked like....well, like a piece of bubble gum. However, that description helped her focus on her chakra further and with a sudden spark, a ball of fire exploded in her hand, licking her fingertips and dancing around the circle that Black had left. She smiled a bit then chuckled "Well, at least that worked.....sort of."

Can you withstand the change?

Don't do what you think I want! Do what you want to make me want it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 870/870 ll Stamina 515/515

███ █████████████████████ ███

Chuckling at the reply she gave, he would just nod.'' It is, but when someone learns more of fire it is little to no different than water itself. It can be destructive like water and lightning, though it can also be peaceful. Roaring and clashing and consuming everything while destroying sounds awful lot like a flood now does it? Hehe.'' Looking at her palm as it would explode a small spark, he would look in aw, his mouth opening halfways as he gazed upon the genin's creation.'' It worked greatly, you did very good Haki. Now try to make the flame lift up slowly and descend back into your palm slowly.'' Black's tone encouraging as he would start to lift up his own little water ball that was formed and spiraling in his palm, the water ball hovering just around hers as if a planet orbiting the sun.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Total Chakra Used:
    CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Items Used

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:40 am
Michael the sexy king

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai nodded to him, feeling bad about his loss. "Did you?" He asked curiously.

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

"You can say that... I forfeited as soon as I walked in there." said Kin looking at Kurai. He was a little disappointed that he did that, but it didn't really matter to him. Of course he was still going to get yelled at by everyone when they got back to Suna. He was glad that at least Ken and Kamiya were still in the exams.

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

lee hosokawa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:04 pm
Michael the sexy king

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai looked at him and wondered why. "You, gave up? Why?" He asked, unsure why anyone would quit.

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

"I would have been fighting in a freezer... A freezer. That's not enough room for me to fight," said Kin rubbing the back of his head. "Plus I've already participated in the exams before. There's no need for me to do it again."

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

lee hosokawa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

After the first matches were over, Keila kept to herself. Mainly for she knew no one there other then Black, but he was busy participating not only in the second rounds but helping out a girl with training it seemed. Red hood over her head, the female just sat in the corner semi paying attention to what was going on around her while comtemplating her loss. It was disappointing, who wouldnt be a bit like that for losing when one intended or wanted to win? The point was to learn from her mistakes and do better next time.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Aquos Dragoa

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:29 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chakra: 295/295
Stamina: 325/325

Knives came back into the waiting room with just a shrug. He hadn't had a chance to do jack in the last fight for many a reason, the biggest being that his opponent, or at least one of them he believed to be a coward and refusing to do anything but run. He was not pleased but looking back there were several things he could have done. At least now he'd be free to head back to Suna probably and deal with stuff in the villages.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:45 pm
sayuri226

Yetisarge

sayuri226

dreadno

Michael the sexy king

lee hosokawa

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked into the exam waiting room and made himself obnoxious.

"Alright Suna kids pack it up, it's time to head back home and get back to work on real ninja stuff, grab your stuff, repack your toothbrush and lets get rolling.Everyone on the Ice Bus!"

James reached back into his pack and pulled out a pet treat that he slipped to Daichi. "Hope these things are as good as they say they are buddy."

Chakra Pool: 1325
Stamina Pool: 1165  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:49 pm
Winterwolf78

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame smiled as they arrived, and shook her head at James and watched as Daichi happily took the treat. He barked at James and licked his hand and wagged his tail, "Spoiling my wolf?" she said putting her hands on her hips.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:50 pm
Winterwolf78

Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chakra: 295/295
Stamina: 325/325

Knives spotted James, who was well kinda hard to miss and just grabbed a leg of turkey and nommed on it. anagngngngngngngngn. "It's about time to get going anyway I suppose." he chuckled feeling this sense of anger grow within him

Shukaku: 'Oh it's this guy! This guy punched me in the face!! I'm gonna kill him!!'

'No, no you're not Shukaku. There is no need to hurt James he was just doing what he believed to be right to save Rouran. You were the one about to destroy it' Knives pointed out to him.  

Jaxdrill

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:21 pm
sayuri226

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave Ayame a big smile. "I'm working on spoiling you too am I not." He said with a small chuckle and looked over to see that Ken was heading over to him.

"As soon as the gang is gathered I will shift us back to the village."

Chakra Pool: 1325
Stamina Pool: 1165  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:30 pm
Winterwolf78

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame shook her head and smiled, "Well on the way I'd say," she retorted. Daichi did his little huffing laugh and sat beside Ayame.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉
Entering the waiting room, Marco would simply head past everyone and head for his room. Once he got there, he would chill out and drift off to nap.
◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 450/525
Jutsu Used:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out