Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:51 am
Mashira nodded as she drew her first hand looking at her cards, deciding what to do as she finally decided, placing down three cards facedown and playing Archfiend Soldier in attack mode, "I'll place down these three cards and play Archfiend Soldier in attack mode, and pass the turn onto you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:01 am
Arika frowns at her hand, "Of course I get all but the key card I need..." She scans her cards, humming softly before selecting two, "I place a monster face down along with another face down and end my turn.", she sounds completely bored and slightly agitated by having to duel.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:18 am
Mashira drew her next card, a small frown on her face as she sighed. She then played Archfiend Bishop to try and get some damage. "I will play Archfiend Bishop in attack mode, and Archfiend Soldier will attack your facedown." She ignored Demise's chuckling at the thought of destruction.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:27 am
The UFO Turtle is flipped and sent to the graveyard, Arika watching it go apathetically. "Sending my Turtle to the graveyard activates it's effect, allowing me to summon a fire monster of 1500 attack or less from my deck in attack mode." She scans through her deck quickly before sending out a monster, "I choose Solar Flare Dragon."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:57 am
Devilking07
"Dammit"Al said to him self as he bit his tongue. he drew a card and smiled lightly"You say I'm luckier than i think? It's not luck its my cards calling too me"he said as he placed one face down magic. "Now Attack My faithful Samurai!"he said with a grin as the hologram samurai slashed down with great force.

Xistund i edited it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:25 am
Xistund
"I'm fine thank you." Tommy felt something and looked at Mashire more over her for a moment then turned to Molly "Are you not going to eat at your feast? You must be hungry after a long day."

"Well I am hungry, but there was two fellow Slifers fighting and then dueling. I started to get a headache and wound up running into you." Molly said with an embarrassed smile. "Are you not going to the feast?" she asked him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:48 am
Danny lost the his monster and 1500 life points but had a smile on his face "I get to flip lets see how much lady luck loves me" Three coins got flipped and landed on tails and two heads. "Go second coin flip" the Coins where thrown flipped back up in the air this time the landed all tails. Normally this would be really bad but Danny was smiling even laughing like this could win him the duel.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:52 pm
Mashira frowned slightly but nodded as she looked at her cards for a moment before ending her turn.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:08 pm
Looking at the card she drew, she sighs and puts the monster out face down. "I attack your bishop with Solar Flare."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:39 pm
Jasper had gotten settled into his room and decided to go wandering around. Before he knew it, he found himself by the docks, lost as he could be. "Crap, oh well, I guess I'll just have to figure out how to get back to the dorm or something." He mumbled to himself, scratching his head as he tried to think.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:24 pm
Tommy nodded a bit. "Its alright I'm not vary hungry now I'll go later. So your students are dueling, do they have any cool cards?" He asked wondering if ether of the two would be much of a challenge to him. A rabbit came out of the place he kept his bag and hopped around.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 pm
"Yeah, but I didn't understand any of it." Molly said. "I'm not sure why I'm even here. I don't even have a deck." she said. She then saw the bunny and smiled. "Aww he's so cute." she said as she watched him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:54 pm
Maya checked around the docks, she didn't have her uniform on, but she noticed most students did. She kept her uniform off for the time being, deciding that she'd rather make her way around to see how people treated those who don't show any obvious sign of a dorm. As she walked around to the three dorms she thought back to the deck she used for the entrance exam. The duel was, over relatively quickly. She assumed that it was a bad luck draw.
She saw a few students in passing but none of them took much notice to her. Passing the Slifer dorm she noted it's run-down look, and the way the students looked, remembering a few of their decks being filled with a wide variety of cards, but no solid strategies. She did stop at the Ra dorm on her way to the Obelisk dorm, peering inside, keeping her dorm assignment a secret for the time being. "What do you think? It's better than the Slifer dorm," she spoke quietly to her spirit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:13 pm
Jasper had somehow managed to end up at the Blue Dorm after leaving the docks and noticed a duel going on with two observers. "Soooo, who is winning right now?" He asked to the kid and the girl by the ongoing duel.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:46 pm
Tommy looked at the older boy then to the duel. "So far its all tied up but that will change. That Solar Flare she summoned has an effect it deals 500 damage every time she end her turn." He looked to Molly and smiled at her "You don't have a deck? No problem I got lots of cards I can help you build one if you want."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff