Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Innocense of Youth (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:52 am
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

~I have a goal in life...~

Miki walked through the park with Noah, wondering what he had in mind. He blinked when he asked what flavor ice cream he wanted. "Ah... Um... Vanilla please." He answered him.

~But never once did I think it was to remain by your side...~

OCC:{}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:02 am
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki walked through the park with Noah, wondering what he had in mind. He blinked when he asked what flavor ice cream he wanted. "Ah... Um... Vanilla please." He answered him.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah nodded and went up to the guy " two vannilas please " he said giveing him the money the guy smiled and handed him the icecream saying " have a nice day with your date " Noah smiled softly with a little blush and handed miki his cone " their you go one vanilla " he said as the continue to walk. He then led him to a pier above the lake and took off his shoes and socks and say down putting his feet in the water. He then patted the on the ground next to him.  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked when he heard the man at the ice cream stand say 'date.' What did he mean by that? He smiled when Noah handed him his ice cream. "Thank you." He thanked him, taking his ice cream and beginning to eat it. He followed Noah to the pier and watched him. He blinked when Noah patted the ground next to him and did the same. "Wow... It's beautiful..." He explained, looking out at the water.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:00 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked when he heard the man at the ice cream stand say 'date.' What did he mean by that? He smiled when Noah handed him his ice cream. "Thank you." He thanked him, taking his ice cream and beginning to eat it. He followed Noah to the pier and watched him. He blinked when Noah patted the ground next to him and did the same. "Wow... It's beautiful..." He explained, looking out at the water.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah nodded " yea I remember I used to come here with parents when I was younger" Noah smiled softly  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki smiled and nodded. "Hmm... Sounds nice..." He said softly, kicking the water gently under his feet. He licked his ice cream as he looked at the water.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:17 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki smiled and nodded. "Hmm... Sounds nice..." He said softly, kicking the water gently under his feet. He licked his ice cream as he looked at the water.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah smile at miki then got a devious look on his face and said " hey I got a idea lets swim " he said a gleam in his eyes  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked when Noah spoke then looked at him. "W-what? Are we aloud to do that?" He asked him, not really sure if they were. "A-and I don't have anything to swim in..." He added.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:35 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked when Noah spoke then looked at him. "W-what? Are we aloud to do that?" He asked him, not really sure if they were. "A-and I don't have anything to swim in..." He added.

noah smiled again before saying " yea we are allowed to and besides you got underwear right swim in those " he then procceded to take off his own pants amd shirt before diveing into the water. He then came to the surface waveing for miki to get in" come on miki it feels great"

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked. Were they really allowed? Or was Noah making up to have fun?
Miki watched as Noah stripped to his underwear and dived into the water. He sighed. After finishing up his ice cream, he stripped down to his underwear and jumped into the water. He surfaced and moved the wet hair out of his face. "I can't believe I am doing this. I have never done something like this before..." He told him, blushing slightly.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:20 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked. Were they really allowed? Or was Noah making up to have fun?
Miki watched as Noah stripped to his underwear and dived into the water. He sighed. After finishing up his ice cream, he stripped down to his underwear and jumped into the water. He surfaced and moved the wet hair out of his face. "I can't believe I am doing this. I have never done something like this before..." He told him, blushing slightly.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah smiled at his blush and splashed some water at him " come on let's have some fun " he said going out deeper in the water.  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki winced when Noah splashed water at him. "I don't think I like your definition of 'fun.'" He commented, following him farther away from the pier.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:27 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki winced when Noah splashed water at him. "I don't think I like your definition of 'fun.'" He commented, following him farther away from the pier.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun
[/quote

Noah chuckled at him as they went deeper in to the lake Andrew then turned to miki a devilish smile on his face " oh miki " he said In a sing song voice.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki followed him, not sure what Noah had in mind. He grew nervous. What was going on inside of this guy's head?
He blinked then turned to Noah. "W-what?" He asked, growing even more nervous than before.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:51 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki followed him, not sure what Noah had in mind. He grew nervous. What was going on inside of this guy's head?
He blinked then turned to Noah. "W-what?" He asked, growing even more nervous than before.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah the. Dived under water and swam behind miki and poped up and poked his side softly with a finger " your it " he whispered and laughed softly as he started to push away into deeper water  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked when Noah vanished underwater. What was he going to do?
He flinched when he felt something poke his side and spun around after Noah whispered. He watched as he swam away and rolled his eyes. "I haven't played tag in a long time. Not since I was in elementary school." He said then swam after Noah, trying to tag him back.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items