Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:23 pm
Carlanza blushed when the professor jumped into her lap and accused her of sucking Robert dry. It had only been a sip! "B-but i didn't!" She said looking over at the now laughing Robert. Had she really just killed him by sampling just a tiny bit of his blood?! OH NO! She couldn't have just done that! Should she give him some of her blood? 'Don't waste your breath... He's fine. The werewolf is messing with you. Geese keep your head on straight.' a voice said to her, it was coming from her rosary. Of course it had never happened to her but she had heard about such things happening.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:24 pm
Terry made his way to the gym. It was great to see all the new faces brimming with excitement. The leprechaun waited for everyone to pile up and make it inside before starting orientation. Terry had a feeling this was going to be a good year, provided no stupid incidents happened, but in a school full of monsters, that might not have been too likely.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:30 pm
Robert shakes his head and focuses as he sees his teacher drop into Carlanza's lap and hopefully joke around only to head further down. "Well... This has been an eventful day don't you think?" He says trying to speak again, The school accepted him so he can't be the only human and the monsters here can't be bad if they accept humans right? I mean Carlanza and the teachers seem nice enough  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:47 pm
"He's a human, of course he's going to smell weird.", Cassia grumbles, shooting a glare at Roberts back. She turns her attention back to Rajin after hearing him mention the gym. "Is... That where we're supposed to be heading..?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:10 pm
"Apparently." Rajin answered simply. He looked down at the girl next to him. Another girl. This place is crawling with'em. Like rats in a sewer. Though this one ain't too bad. She's got some spunk. "We should get going. Rather not have someone come by and think we're together or something." Rajin then walked off. He looked back the girl with dirty blonde hair. "You coming or what?" He asked waiting for a reply.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:11 pm

This new girl that came up to them didn't smell nearly as delicious as Nicole, but Krynn smiled slyly all the same. "My, my.. two very delectable-looking girls coming up to me in one day? I thank whatever God choreographed.. thisss." She seemed to drag out her words for emphasis, proving more-so her snake-like attitude. The lamia began to circle both of them now, as though constricting them. "I would be delighted to be accompanied to orientation by you two lovely ladies." She stopped with both of them on either side of her. "Nobility calls me Zmeya, but you two beautiful creatures may call me Krynn."

pramheda

Fox

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:25 pm
Cassia sighs and begins to walk after Rajin. "Do you know how many students there are here?"

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:35 pm
Rajin tried to think how to answer the girl's question. Just how students were at this school? They had dorms so had to quite a few. Probably over a few thousand. "I'm not exactly sure. my transfer papers didn't say much. If I had to guess, a over at a thousand." The ifrit was surprised to actually be making small talk with someone on his first day in different school. "I also hear this school is allowing a select few humans join. Apparently we just met one. Guh, great we got squishy humans trolling the halls too. As things couldn't get worse."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:00 pm
Cassia could think of a few things that could make it worse, but didn't want to voice them in case it caused them to happen. She looks around as they walk, eventually spotting a set of doors most of the other students were heading towards. "Think that's the gym?"

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:06 pm
"It must be." Rajin replied. "Might as well get this over with." The new student walked through the doors, much like everyone and inside. Rajin was now inside the gym. A wide and spacious looking place already packed with students. The ifrit was already wondering just who was what race of monster. Come to think of it, the blonde girl he was with was probably one too.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:12 pm
Cassia steps into the gym and seems to flinch at the sight of so many people in one place. She begins to look for a spot in the least crowded area.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:13 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"You two" Jacob said to the two that just walked into the gym a slightly annoyed look on his face. "Go sit in the bleacher now. Quickly quickly don't doddle you have already wasted enough time with that as is" he said waving Rajin and Cassia towards the bleachers. It was not much of a thing to say coming from his child like size and they were likely to take it more as a joke then anything. That didn't bother Jacob tho as the principle should soon be arriving so they could get the start of the year orientation underway.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:23 pm
Rajin blinked in confusion for a moment. Did a child really just give an order? How absurd, but at the same time, odd. What was a child doing here? Rather than getting mad, Rajin remained confused. He looked for a spot on one the bleachers He pointed to one for him and the girl to sit on. "There." he said pointing to one with a couple of empty seats for the two to sit in.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:38 pm
Cassia blinks and looks down, staring at the supposed child blankly for a moment. "The hell..?", she looks as if she's about to say more when Rajin distracts her. She silently moves towards the empty seats and sits down.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:47 pm
Still confused by the turn of events, Rajin found it best to stop thinking about the child, or child-like person. "That was just weird." Rajin commented. "And we're in a school for monsters. That's definitely saying something." the ifirtit then turned to the girl sitting next to him. "By the way, what exactly is your name, anyway?" Rajin, getting tired of not know who this girl was. It was only natural that he'd learn the name of first person he meet at a new school.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff