Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Olde Ways 101- pg22-OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:03 pm
And suddenly Amphi felt herself surrounded by female ghouls all over. She hesitantly stuck to Bella in case she had to ride the wave of just so many ghouls in one spot. She even heard the wail of Victoria and small hi from Lizzy.

She'd address the ghost first though, smiling at the way the ghoul was just...beaming? At all the boobs? "Um Victoria...." The mermaid pointed at yaya and smiled. "This is Yaya! She is a water djinn! And this is Junko and that's Lizzy and um I don't know who that ghoul is but she's pretty." The mermaid was starting to feel pretty meek and shy around all the new people.

She may or may not have reached for Bella's hand out of reflex of nervousness. Any looks to Roch were avoided to try and seem normal. For the sake of herself at least.

To the new ghoul she cocked her head and offered a shy "um hello."

Sorry phone tag on break qaq  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:10 pm
Normally, Belladonna was not tall enough to warrant squishing her friends' faces into her blessed bosom, but a nice pair of heels along with standing on tip toe to better hug them, offset with actually pushing them down created the phenomenon. As well as served to suffocate them, in a loving manner of course. Rather ignorant of the fact that she was nearly harming her friends in her attempt to help them, the witch finally let go when Yaya pulled her back. Fluttering hands patted each ghoul on the shoulder before they crossed themselves under her chest.
"Scary is good! Rather a compliment, I should say. But if you are both certain no hexing needs to be done..." The sentence was left unfinished, one hand waved in the air in way to banish the thought. Honestly, the witch was beyond ecstatic to finally be called scary, for that had certainly never happened to her before. But now it had and oh what a glorious feeling that was!
Still, she passed a glad smile to Yaya, for it was good that the ghouls had friends enough to offer their protection had something gone wrong.
Belladonna gave one more smile to Amphi as Junko found Lizzy (who received a wave and a promise of a hug), before she turned and opened her arms wide.
"Little Sister Victoria!" More hugging and squishing occurred and Belladonna honestly flushed over her ladies receiving so much attention today.

A surprised noise escaped her at Sin's approach, and especially at her kind words. They weren't spoken like the succubi normally spoke, which was odd enough on its own, but the fact that she looked surprised made it all the more strange. Still, a compliment was a compliment!
"Sin! It is so good to see you again, you look stunning as always."
The succubi would have received a hug as well but as Belladonna was still clutching Victoria tight, it was a little difficult. She did, however, let her go to sweep a hand around her being and then make similar gestures at the ghouls around them.
"Victoria, these are some of my friends! Everyone, this is Victoria, my newly adopted Little Sister from the Big Brother Program! Here we have Yaya, if you ever need a swimming buddy she's your ghoul. And Junko, along with The Mistress who has been very quiet as of late (The Mistress is her hair!). Amphi is a mermaid so she would be great for swimming too, and then we have Sin who is always dressed to kill." There! A perfect introduction made! With that done, the witch could focus on making everyone smile and have a nice time. It would only bother Junko and Amphi all the more if she focused on their recent heartbreak, so the next best solution was distraction. Lots of frivolous distraction!
The little motion from Amphi made the witch smile and offer her hand to her, a small, subtle gesture but one that would certainly not go unheeded. There would be no worried today if Belladonna could help it.

Beejoux
Eight
Sorry I made you quote everyone again ;3;
Nyxtsuki Moon
Dragain
NEVER SORRY YESSS
Roxy_roxanna2

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:32 pm
When Uru had heard of another trip to the human world, he had decided it was the best option to go. After setting food aside for the trio back in his room, he assumed that the same rules applied like the previous one where they watched moving images. Emptying his scarf of his snacks, he had sprinted his way to the auditorium where the trip was gathering at. Grabbing a form, he produced a pen from his scarf and jotted down the necessary information for the authority figure at the front of the room. As he moved down the aisle, he noted the familiar faces and the chuckles of students he might have seen before. Dropping the form off, he made his way to find a seat.

Chirigami

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:06 pm
No? West not wanting to damage something? Levi rose a brow, smirking at the boil in comical disbelief. Ya'mean ya'ain't plannin' fer nothin'? Really? Levi's line of sight shifted then, her speech falling silent when she realized what West was looking at. The tatzel would recognize the ghouls piling on top of each other in ghoulie adoration, but was restrained from calling over to Lizzy and the others when the wrath demon selected to grasp her hand. Yeah, West, she caught that.

If the sudden rigidness of her hand wasn't a clue to Levi's startled reaction, the abrupt way her ears stood in attention and her back aligned were. The tatzel's eyes darted back to West's with a puzzling nature. Wha-... She wanted to ask in a whisper of a voice, but the ghoul decidedly let it pass. The hand was already gone. They were in a public space. Asking him why he'd suddenly decided to grasp her could wait unless he'd manage an explanation on his own accord.

Coughing in correction to detour from the subject, Levi caught sight of another familiar figure, turning in her seat to greet him from a distance. The red dragon was easy enough to distinguish and the tatzel's arm wavered at Jericho, urging him to come over to where she was. Jericho! Well, it's dang near been awhile! C'mon over 'ere, boil! Her tail stood up behind her, curling like that of a monkey's as Levi offered a wide smile to the dragon. Didja sign in? Best to make sure he was on for this trip on paper before offering him a seat before the start of class. We were thinkin' maybe there might be some scarin' involved. Whaddaya think? Lookin' ta give some humans a case'a tha willies?

Smerdle
Blade Kuroda

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:46 pm
Sibyl had been wandering the rows of seats. She knew so many faces, so many of them, but there was one face she knew and hadn't seen for quite some time. She liked Miss Levi, she was a nice ghoul, but there was the problem of the boil she was with.

She remembers you, West.

She quieted down as she crept through the aisles of seats, climbing over chairs and making her way closer and closer to Levi until finally she stopped right behind her.

User Image

nekoluch

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:58 pm
Jericho turned as he heard a voice he did not recall. Looking around, he managed to spot a white haired girl with a very long tail beckoning him over. She was standing near a wrath demon he had seen around here and there. With a sort of awkward smile, he rubbed the back of his neck, then went to join them.

"Uh... hey. How's.. it been?" he asked, a little cautiously. It seemed she was pretty familiar with him.

"Scaring? Yeah, I guess it could have that. Wouldn't mind flexing my... er.. scary muscles."

Nekoluch

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:04 pm
He shrugged. "Well, if one of 'em got outta line, I guess..." West stopped and stared a little too hard when the tatzel turned to address Jericho. He had avoided most direct contact with the dragon since he had returned, almost certain that he suffered from the same memory thing he had heard Riley'd had. At the very least, the boil didn't remember him.

"Hey, Jericho." West said his name like a test, his uncomfortable expression hardening into slightly accusatory one. A moment later he sighed, his eyes rolling of their own accord. "Don't explode yer brain'r nothin'. Y'need names?" The last time he'd seen the illithid she'd seemed well enough. Maybe Jericho would get over it too.

nekoluch

Eight
he dun see u but when he do... (╯° Д°)╯︵ /(.o . ) SEALFLIP jk

Blade Kuroda
pouty betch alert

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:02 pm
We got muscles fer scarin'? The ghoul's head tilted to one side, both confused as to whether or not the red knew about some sort of training in physical exertion to aid scaring but also Jericho's rather timid response. However, Levi couldn't figure out what might've been eating the boil; or what the boil ate. Aye- yew been eatin' some spoiled meat, red? Should at least charr tha'stuff b'fore ya chew if it's far gone. Them small bodies don't got as much give to'em.

Explode his...what? West wasn't making any sense. What would be so difficult in the human world trip that would cause that to happen to a boil like Jericho? Names? Whose names? The tatzel looked from one to the other. Something here was fishy and not in the tasty way.

Levi was about to ease back down into her seat, ready for an explanation, when she felt eyes on her. Playing it cool, the ghoul continued to slide back into her seat as if she hadn't noticed anything... when suddenly...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She abruptly turned back towards the seat behind hers. To the tatzel's surprise, it was another familiar half face. Just about forgetting her perplexity seconds ago, Levi reach her tail down behind Sibyl, lowering her head to meet the petite ghoul's gaze while smiling brightly. The tatzel's tail tucked under the ghoul's bottom, acting like a swing or seat, bringing her up out of her sneaky position. Now, what'cha doin' hidin' away back 'ere, Sibyl? Don't tell me yer scared a visitin' no human world. Big strong ghoul like yew. Levi was only half joking with the ghoul. During the Christmas Town invasion, she'd proven herself capable of holding her ground in a fight.

Make that capable of sliding around and being airborne- same respects were given. C'mon over this side n' lemme have'a look 'atcha, screecheart. Levi held Sybil high enough that she could climb on over the seating if she so wished or slide back down into hiding lest a certain wrath demon look her way...

Eight
Blade Kuroda
Smerdle

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:29 pm
Lizzy~ Lizzy~ Lizzy~. Junko squealed and hugged her best friend, swaying side to side with the spider demon and hiding her face against her neck. She'd be okay. She would. Just because Seiji was in the same room as her didn't mean she had to be sad and mopey. They'd promised each other. But she heard her name and looked up again, giving Sin a wide grin. Sin! Oh goodness it had been so long! "Sin! Hi! Aw, you're too kind. Thank you." Stunning? Her? She wasn't sure she could agree but a compliment's a compliment!

She finally released Lizzy to look Amphi, Bella and the new ghoul's way. "It's very nice to meet you, Victoria." Junko gave her a bow of her head and a warm smile. This was nice. She was about to introduce Sin for Amphi until she head Bella commenting on The Mistress. Junko chuckled.

"She's a lot more well behaved since you last saw Her. She usually just says something when She gets bored these days." The futakuchi-onna wasn't complaining.

AyeAvast
Dragain
Roxy_Roxanna2
Beejoux
Nyxtsuki Moon

She had been spotted! Sibyl's eyes widened and she had to hold back a huge, creepy grin as Levi turned around and looked at her. "Hi~." The ghoul had been about to climb over the seats again when Levi's tail suddenly came up and lifted her from behind. Whoa! That was so cool! She held onto the tail, wondering how high Levi intended on lifting her, and then toppled forward when it became apparent she wasn't really going for a ride. She tumbled down and landed uncomfortably on Levi and West's laps, staring up at them with surprise. Well then. "I wasn't hiding! I was sneaking. And I'm not scared! I've been there before with Miss Selene's class, we went and saw a super cool movie!" She righted herself so she was settled comfortably on Levi's lap, practically puffing with pride when Levi said she wanted a look at her.

"I'm totally a mighty adventurer and stuff," she announced proudly. The ghoul really had grown and started to mature...physically...

Mentally? That was questionable.

nekoluch
smerdle

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:35 pm
Angeline frowned.

"Anything that was worth having leaves a void when it goes away." she murmured quietly, motioning with one arm that she wanted to hug him (she would have done it herself, but uh..visionary..things. She would have ended up hugging a desk or something). "But doing mean things because of it just makes the wound look worse once it heals....."

Ice Queen

Raja
ANGELINE WILL NOTICE SIMPLY EVENTUALLY. Forgive the blind girl for not being observant XDD

---

If she thought his response to her question was odd, she didn't touch on it. "Eight is a good number. I have as many tails as Chichiue has now, so...I guess that will..help.." she frowned, wrapping her arms around one tail and stroking it like it was a worry blanket of sorts.

"It's good to see you back, Seiji-kun. I've missed you." she chimed, smiling.

Beejoux
Wow. I am master of posts tonight :V

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:37 pm
"RENGATH"

?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:47 pm
“Danny will also be really mad if he hurt you. I’d just be doing my job.” Head pats? Yes please. Andrew scooted a little closer to receive his head pats in secret hopes that they would turn into horn scratches. His head titled just a little indicating that yes he did want his head touched. A little to the left, yesss… He was sure to keep his tail away from the other ghouls.

“I have crackers, do you want crackers?” he pulled the packet form his pocket an offered her a few. He wasn’t so good at the comforting thing. But food and setting things on fire, he could do.

Whether Amphi wanted the crackers or nt, Andrew suddenly spotted someone who finally decided to show up. Plus it was rather crowded suddenly. (And the mention of water always made him just a bit nervous.) He scooted away from the ghoul pile and wandered over to Maple. “You came. Did you decide it wasn’t that dangerous after all?”

Nyxtsuki Moon

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:03 pm
The professor didn't notice anything.

That or he was blocking it out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:04 pm
"RENGATH"

Maybe it was just the wind.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:27 pm
Roch looked at Angeline. Roch squirmed out of Simply's reach and got to his feet, heading for the blind ghoul to pull her into a full out hug.

"When'd you get so jackin' wise?" he complained into her hair. But he wanted to hurt Amphi--he wanted to NOT be the only one hurting--he let out a sigh. "It's almost as irritatin' as Terra motherin' me," he complained, but he didn't seem too irritated by the way he was cuddling her. "But I DO need hugs right now," he admitted.

demon_pachabel
]

Raja

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out