Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image

User Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Seventh Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

Baby get up ๏קєภ. your eyes ภ๏ฬ.
                                                            While we make вεℓιενε That this will last ƒøяενεя.
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie walked along the sandy beach of the lake, bare toes digging into the sand and skirt swishing around her legs. She hummed thoughtfully and dropped her bag to the ground. She was meeting Dominic here sooner or later, but the sun had only just barely set and she had reached the lake rather quickly from where the shack was. She dropped to the sand next to her bag and stared out at the water for a little bit. It was pretty, even in the night. It reminded her of her first year at Hogwarts, riding the boats across the lake and staring up at castle in wonder and awe. It seemed like so long ago, lifetimes ago. So much had happened. Her parents were dead, She was dead but not dead, she had a boyfriend, she was 17 but 14 and she would be graduating next year.

She hummed softly, curling and uncurling her toes in the sand. The night air was warm for summer, but she was sure the water would not be as kind. Still she wanted to swim, and it wasn't like she could really get much colder than she already was. No blood pumping through your body kind of did that to a person. She contemplated wading into the lake before Dominic even got there, but she was going to be patient, like a good girlfriend.

So to pass the time she opened her bag and shoved her wand in it. Pale fingers reached up to gently undo the clasp on the back of her necklace. The necklace she wore everywhere. Dominic had given it to her and it, along with the bracelet he had given here were two of her most prized possessions. She gently slipped the necklace into her bag and the bracelet followed after. She didn't want to risk losing either in the black abyss of the lake. She sighed, leaning back on the palms of her hands and waiting silently for Dominic to make his appearance.

OOC: New Scene o3o

We're ¢яαʐÿ enough to feel αℓινεnow.
                                                            And then you ҭєใใ me, that we could stay ҭ๏ﻮєҭђєг.
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:02 pm
Memories, sharp as daggers
Pierce into the flesh of today
Suicide of love took away all that matters
And buried the remains in an unmarked grave in your heart
With the venomous kiss you gave me
I'm killing loneliness
With the warmth of your arms you saved me,
Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you
I'm killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb
I'm killing loneliness

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

User Image

”Grace, hey Graaaceee!” Dominic called out, he wasn’t sure, but in the distance, he thought he saw a speckle of color in the water. He jogged to the shore, a black metal object refracting the light of the moon up above as he neared her. She’d probably be able to see it for what it was, though, no matter how hard he tried to hide the old school polaroid camera in his heavy hands. ”Say cheese,” Dominic’s cocky smirk fluxed as he halted in his step and quickly rose the lens to his eyes and snapped a bright flash of the camera, taking her picture. To be honest, he wasn’t even sure if it would work, since she was a vampire. He’d always heard about the being not having reflections in mirrors, but those were stories that had been told to children. Who knew how much truth or lie there was to it.

”You haven’t been waiting too long, have you?” He wondered curiously as he bit his lip, fumbled with the camera and tilted his head, analzying the damn thing at every corner. It should have spat out the picture already, shouldn’t it? He shook it, violently too, but it hadn’t seem to done anything useful. He blinked, and then out shot the white photograph. Now his hasty fingers were coiled around it tight, whipping the page back and forth, greedy and impatient. ”Do you think it’ll work?” It hadn’t even registered to him what would happen if she hadn’t wanted her picture taken. But c’mon, they’d been dating for so long, and he didn’t have a single picture to show for it--

Wow, that sounded really... bloody pathetic of him. What kind of a man was he, anyway? He huffed at himself and shook the thought away. Whatever, it doesn’t matter, he thought. I still want the damn picture. But it was taking too long to blossom it’s colors.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Hogsmeade Memorial Park
Midnight Swim
[Mid-Summer 2024]

╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Gracie twisted her head to look in the direction of her boyfriend's calling voice and smiled. She raised her eyebrow though at the object in his hand. Before she had time to react, he was flashing his camera and she was falling onto her back laughing. She remembered in her first year, right after they had gotten over the lake on the boats, Dom had his camera with him. They had all been standing around, none of them really knew eachother that well, but she and Cait had been standing together and Dominic had insisted on a group photo to commemorate the night. It seemed like a lifetime ago, but she remembered it perfect. Still laughing, she rolled to her feet and pranced over to her boyfriend.

"Come on! Lemme see!" She said, reaching grabby hands towards the photo. "I'm ripping it up if I look horrible in it!" She teased, planting a simple kiss to his cheek as she snatched the picture away from him and held it up to look at it. Honestly it was actually a really good picture. He had caught her off guard, but that meant he had also caught her with the same look she always had when she spotted him. Her lips mimiced the soft smile on her face in the picture as she turned and handed the photo back to him.

She honestly hadn't been sure she'd even show up in the photo. For being a vampire, she really didn't know that much about vampires.... and hell she'd been raised on muggle stories about vampires not showing up in mirrors or anything. But there she was just sitting in the picture like a normal girl.
                                                            "What are you going to do with that?" She asked, gesturing to the photo she'd handed back to him. As she asked this, her arms slid around his neck and she graced a couple quick kisses to his lips.

Just as suddenly, she was slipping away from him and twirling around in a circle, laughing, and her circles slowly brought her down to the ground, where she flopped in the sand.
                                                            "Come on! Lets swim!" She squealed, hopping to her feet. Pale fingers reached down the hem of her shirt and she dragged it up over her head, tossing the piece of fabric to the ground, before wiggling her hips to get her skirt off as well. When she was done, she kicked her skirt over to the rest of her pile of things, and stood only in her bikini.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:28 am
I'm killing loneliness
I'm killing loneliness

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

The worming smile on his lips faded as she snatched the photograph out of his hands just as the colors began to bleed in. ”Hey!” He snapped, a small grin on his features as he twisted around and ducked his head down to rest against the top of her shoulder, overlooking the picture with a small chuckle. ”Hey, you better not,” he warned her, when she teased him about ripping it up. He didn’t have very many, and dammit, he’d take a hundred all at once just to prove a point if she did rip it to shreds. ”See, look,” he jabbed with a heavy finger. ”You look great.” The kiss on his cheek was on the same cheek that’d been red for a few days. But it was hardly noticable anymore, the stinging had only lasted the first few hours.

He was just surprised at how long the handprint had seemed to stay.

A soft smile fluttered on her lips as she handed the picture back, and careful fingers wielded it, summoning a small book to his hands. He glanced up as Grace begin to twirl in circles, and he laughed. ”Grace you’re gonna--” he laughed as she plopped in the sand. ”--fall.” But it didn’t really matter anymore, did it? She’d already lurched to her feet by the time he knelt down and sat cross legged, opening the photograph album past the first few filled up pages and struggled to slip the picture into the inscribed corners. ”C’moon,” Dom groaned, his tongue hanging out of his mouth in concentration. ”There.”

When crystal eyes finally swam up, Grace had just tossed her skirt into a small heap in the sand, and a goofy smile wormed on his lips. He laughed nervously, out of pure instinct, as his vision traced her bare flesh. ”Mmmm, okay,” Dom’s smile deepened as he pushed himself up to his feet, shook the sand away and tore his shirt above his head, wiggling his shoulders and arms out until the fabric drifted to his feet. Slow, tentative, antagonizingly slow steps had drifted him along the sandy shores until he reached Grace. Even slower, his arm seemed to envelope around her in a tight hug-- until all at once, he used every ounce of force he had, and--

SPLASH!!

Arms wrapped tight around her waist to drag her into the body of water without even a sound of warning. The cold water surrounding them in its depths as they plunged under the rippling waves and he grinned underwater, wondering if she’d still be able to see him. Because he could barely see her, and that was only because of the vibrancy color of her hair.

╔═══════════════════╗
Hogsmeade Memorial Park
Midnight Swim
[Mid-Summer 2024]

╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

User Image

A blush rose to her pale cheeks when he told her she looked great. How was it, that even after all these years, a simple compliment from him could make her blush like a 14 year old school girl. It was besides the point that she technically still was a 14 year old school girl. Definitely besides the point. She blinked at the photo album he had though. She mentally made a note to check it out when they were done swimming, and also to get a few pictures of the two of them together to add to it.

He was so cute struggling with the album though. She had always loved the way he stuck his tongue out when he was trying to concentrate. She was pretty sure it was half the reason she had gone to help him in transfiguration that one day in her third year. The other half of the reason had been the poor porcupine would probably be mutilated by his spells and she didn't want that to happen.

When he finally decided to look at her again, she blushed again. How could she not blush with him looking at her like that when she was practically wearing nothing! She felt so bare, she was just about to wrap her arms around herself as some sort of cover, when he started pulling his shirt off.... and then she was too utterly distracted to even think about covering herself. Blue eyes trailed over his tones muscles and were sliding lower when she suddenly realized he was walking towards her. She blinked her eyes back up.

One moment she was standing there, not daring to drag her eyes away from him or his bare chest; he'd definitely notice if she looked anywhere else. The devious smile was back on her lips as she approached her at such a slow pace she was sure she was going to faint from anticipation or something. The next moment though, he was dragging her close to him and.... under water. A sharp squeal had escaped her lips moments before they splashed into the depths. She blinked vivid blue eyes under the water, sliding her arms around his neck and grinning right back at him.

She pressed her lips against his for a couple seconds, before dragging both of them back to crash through the surface of the water. She was well aware that her boyfriend at least still needed to breathe to live, and she preferred if he didn't drown. Once their faces were at least above water, she clung to her boyfriend, flipping drenched hair out of her face, and effectively splashing Dominic with water at the same time. She smirked teasingly at him and pressed a few thoughtful kisses to his cheeks, lips and nose, before suddenly dropping under the water, effectively wiggling her way out of his embrace.

Quickly swimming a few feet away from him before resurfacing, Gracie giggled as her face hit the air once again. The water wasn't even that cold surprisingly, but then again she had ice cold skin... so she wasn't so sure she was one to judge that. She grinned at her boyfriend before hitting her hand against the water, sending a wave of it towards him and singing,
                                                            "Come and get me Dominic~" He was far to much fun to tease and taunt. He really needed to fix that if he was going to complain every time she tried to jump him.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:36 pm
I'm killing loneliness
I'm killing loneliness

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

Hundreds of bubbles exploding like burning stars, cascading and swirling all around them as they plunged into the black deaths and cold sting of needles ripped into his flesh. Submerged, the icy waters cradled them in the belly of the trenchant, birthing a life unexplored. Dominic grinned, holding his breath tightly between his teeth as he steadied himself under the water, squinted eyes struggling to see. In the deep blue, her porcelain skin glowed as she closed in around him, arms curled around his neck and the flash of color of her hair blinded him while her lips gently perused his flesh. Before he knew it, they were tossed back to the spray of the sea foam glittering on the surface of the lake and he stole a deep breath to keep from passing out. He blinked, trying to rinse the water from his eyes only to have a thousand droplets splatter in his face from her tossed hair. ”Aplffhm,” Dom exclaimed in surprise and shook the water from his face.

”Huh--hey!” He recoiled, his arms guarded his eyes as he sharply turned away from the whip of water. But his laughter rung out in the darkness. He squinted his eyes, trying to see with the bare grace of light from the moon as he tore through the water, pushed his legs and struggled to break through the waves to chase her. Until he dropped down, dived beneath the black surface and stealthily meandered closer (or at least as steathily as possible with the waves kicking up from his feet so close to the surface.)

And then he disappeared, even the ripples of his motions had stilled upon the eerie surface of the water. But he had to breathe, so he couldn’t have gone too far. The blue was so deep, and the moon had faded behind scattered clouds, he couldn’t find her, or at least, he couldn’t be sure. His head broke through the water somewhere from behind, crashing through the reflective surface and whipping the water out of his hair, back and forth, before roaring into Grace. Hopefully, to snatch his arms around her waist and lift her high in the air, throwing her through the sky and to splash somewhere else in the lake. As long as she didn’t slide out of his reach at the last moment.

╔═══════════════════╗
Hogsmeade Memorial Park, Black Lake
Midnight Swim
[Mid-Summer 2024]

╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Gracie blinked as he ricocheted towards her and then slipped under the water. He still continued to make a ruckus with his feet, even though she knew he was trying to be stealthy. Which only made her smile. It was just so Dom like. But then even the water on the surface stilled and she began to worry. She narrowed vivid eyes at the dark water, trying to stare into its depths and find her hidden boyfriend. He was okay right? He wasn't somewhere down there drowning? She gulped as he still didn't resurface. What if he wasn't okay? What if he was drowning down there and she was just floating on the surface waiting for him. Forever.

Just as she was about to dive under and try and find him, the water crashed over her from his hair and resurfacing and strong arms wrapped around her waist. She squealed in fear, giggling like mad, as he lifted her into the air.
                                                            "No Dom! No! No! No!" She said wiggling around in his grasp. "Don't do-" Her beg was cut off as he tossed her through the air. "Aiieeeeeet!" She screamed as she flew and splashed into the water a few meters away.

She plummeted under the surface and blinked open her eyes under the dark water. She stared around her silently for awhile, mostly to freak Dom out and get back at him for, one freaking her out, and two throwing her. When she turned blue eyes to the surface above her, she could see the ripples from her crash landing were beginning to still and a few moments later they were gone for good. She waited silently, keeping herself under the surface, just waiting for him to freak out. When she was sure he was beginning to worry, even tho the logical side of his brain should be telling him she was a vampire and didn't need to breathe, she was sure the boyfriend part of his brain was screaming that she was dying.

With a heavy kick of her legs, she sprung back to the surface, taking a deep breathe of the fresh air. She looked at her boyfriend with a devious smirk, before pouncing on him, sending water cascading around and over them both. Her arms slid around his neck and she twisted her legs around his waist, grinning him.
                                                            "I told you not to throw me." She whispered, giggling with twinkling eyes. She smiled oh so innocently at him, batting long eyelashes at him and rubbing her nose against his. A few quick kisses were pressed to his lips, before she wriggled away from him once again.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:55 pm
I'm killing loneliness
I'm killing loneliness

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

Her relentless squealing was deafened by his hearty laugh; it wouldn’t have helped her anyway, but if he’d heard it, he might’ve been tempted to tease her more than he’d had. But the splash of the water caught his eyes and he wiped them clear to direct his gaze back on the dark surface of the lake. ”.....Grace?” He blinked, his arms and legs kicking against the water to keep his head above the surface. He hadn’t realized it, but the cold was chilling him to the bones. The water stilled with the exception of the ripples cascading away from him. He swam forward, almost positively paranoid that she was going to drag him under if he stayed in one spot long enough. But then he realized she could probably see him, so he kept swimming, and his rationalization struck him and he stopped. She was just trying to scare him. Right? She doesn’t need to breathe, does she? ”Graaace! C’mon! This isn’t funny anymore.” He complained.

But it hadn’t seemed to help. Could she even hear him? He’d gotten so cocky lately, knowing that, no matter what, she’d always hear him, see him, she’d always find him. But he couldn’t do a single damn thing of those, could he? ”Grace! I know you can hear me!! ...Right?” He blinked. ”Ugh, well I guess you can’t really answer me, can you?” He thought redundantly as he circled in place, his eyes searching vigilantly through the water until a small ripple of color piqued his curiosity for a split second until her head burst through the surface. ”Bloody--! Graceeee!” He panicked at first, whipped his head back and forth to splatter the droplets away in a flurry and focus his eyes on Grace. ”--the hell, Grace! No one said you could do that!” He blinked, serious at first, but then his laughter broke the silence and dimples shined in his cheeks. ”C’moon, mate, I’m cold.” He’d ignored it, but waiting for so long, his teeth had begun to chatter no matter how hard he tried to fight it. He took her hand in his gingerly, gently leading back to the shore where the mush of the sand finally met his toes and he could struggle with a walk back up to the bank.

╔═══════════════════╗
Hogsmeade Memorial Park, Black Lake
Midnight Swim
[Mid-Summer 2024]

╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:06 pm
I stared up at the sun,
Thought of all of the people, places and things I’ve loved.
I stared up just to see
With all of the faces, you were the one next to me.
User Image
You can feel the light start to tremble,
Washing what you know out to sea.
You can see your life out of the window tonight.

Convoluted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Tobi had never gone to this part of Hogsmeade, either by himself or with his boyfriend so he thought it might be the perfect place to exchange gifts since they both were staying for the Holidays. The lake was frozen solid and from the scratches on the surface it was safe to skate upon. Maybe later they could transfigure some skates and fool around on it. He sat on park table with his guitar in his lap and the blue gift at his side and began strumming a nonsensical tune to keep his fingers warm. He hoped Bradley came soon before he froze to death.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sir Spazalots

If I lose myself tonight,
It’ll be by your side.
I lose myself tonight...

It’ll be you and I.
Lose myself tonight...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:49 pm
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

The sound of a guitar hit Bradley's ears as he approached the sight in which Tobi had told him to meet him. Sure neither of them had been there before, but it was surely gonna be a good spot, right? Parks were always nice after all. Finally Bradley saw Tobi sitting on one of the tables. Deciding to go around and come up behind he ducked behind a tree and went the long way, slowly creeping up behind his boyfriend. Before he hit that ice patch at least. "Gah!" Bradley said as his foot went out beneath him and he landed on the ground. His book bag slipping off his shoulder and spilling on the damp cold ground.

"Owww!" he groaned as he grabbed his camera and everything else in reach of his. Smooth Bradley. Very smooth. Right in front of Tobi too. he thought as he stuck his sketchpad back in his bag. As he shoved the last of his things in his bag he clambered up, or rather attempted to before slipping on the ice again and falling right back down.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:28 pm
I stared up at the sun,
I stared up just to see
User Image

Tob paused midst his tuning to see Bradley slip and fall and spill all his stuff. He tried not to chuckle at how admittedly adorable the fall had been but still placed his guitar on the table and got up to help him up when he saw that he had managed to get himself and his things up...before falling right back down. That was when he allowed his laughs to escape before instantly feeling bad but still chuckling. "S-sorry sorry, Raven it's jus', you're usually ermm...not so clumsy?" he said lamely before actually helping him up. He lead his boyfriend back over to the table and sat him on the attached bench before placing a soft kiss to his forehead and sitting right besides him. "Soo...wanna start with the gift exchange, or jus' snog like the lovesick adolescents we are?" Tobi smirked and winked.

Sir Spazalots

It’ll be by your side.
I lose myself tonight...

It’ll be you and I.
Lose myself tonight...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:31 am
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

Bradley blushed as Tobi chuckled at his unfortunate lack of balance on ice. "It's okay Tobi." he said as he allowed the taller boy to help him to the table. Smiling at his boyfriend he looked around. "Well, looks like the parks empty so..." he said before pressing his lips against Tobi's. His fingers sliding between Tobi's.

Breaking the kiss his crystal blue eyes gazed at his boyfriend. "So what did you get me?" he inquired. Before he dug in his bag for the wrapped box that was Tobi's gift. I hope he likes it. he thought. It had taken Bradley some time to gather, and it was well personal and he hoped romantic.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:49 pm
I stared up at the sun,
I stared up just to see
User Image

Tobi's grin softened as Bradley's longer thinner fingers slid into his rougher ones before he chuckled as he was asked about the gift. "You'll hafta open it up an' see for yourself." he replied wryly before grabbing the box intended for her. "Plus your's is also sort of a twofer so jus' sit back an' enjoy." he brought his guitar back towards him and placed it in his lap and strummed it once to make sure it was in tune before he started to play.

Sir Spazalots

It’ll be by your side.
I lose myself tonight...

It’ll be you and I.
Lose myself tonight...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Park with her thoughts
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ So lovely out today... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

But what is this, that I cant see? ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          With ice cold hands taking hold of me. ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          When God is gone, and the devil takes hold, ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Who'll have mercy on your soul? ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla wasn't quite sure what had drawn her out of the castle today, why she'd felt the pull to Hogsmeade. But, she'd felt drawn to the village today, like a moth to a flame, and had been incapable of suppressing the urge. So, she'd flung herself out of bed and gotten dressed (and at a much earlier hour than she usually did anything), heading out of the castle as soon as she'd had a quick bite to eat. She'd wandered the streets for a while, but eventually, something had pulled her to the park. She didn't know what it was, but the cold winter air seemed oddly refreshing, and seeing the snow-covered and icicle-laden features was quite lovely. She supposed that she might've had some vision, something might've told her she needed to be here today... in which case, she would undoubtedly run into whatever the cause. As it was, she was having a perfectly lovely time wandering about, letting her mind drift like the snow on the wind... It was rather cold out, but she found she didn't quite feel it. At least, not yet. Perhaps later, she'd be half-frozen and looking for a warm drink to defrost her icy hands, but for now... she was content.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold;
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Nothing satisfies me but your soul.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Well, I am Death, none can excel.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I'll open the door to Heaven or Hell.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

wenet-moontalon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

wenet-moontalon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:30 pm
It had to have been green whatever it was. Not that it was worth much thought now that she had tossed it up. Still it disturbed Cerise to think that she had eaten weed or something else green, but she couldn't remember how or what it was. Can one eat weed if it isn't baked into something?
She wasn't sure and she truly shouldn't care, but it dogged her mind as she crushed gravel under her booted feet. The sharp chill of the air had brought about enough sense that she had been able to coordinate her way through the park, but her mind was still fuzzy from the trip and pre-trip event which had led to the current trip. If it wasn't for years of practice she'd have ended up splinching something off and dealing with worst woes than homelessness. Still neither cold nor her hangover was aiding in clearing her mind. A mind that need to find someone and soon. Last heard her cousin was at Hogwarts, teaching of all things. She only had vague memories of her reclusive, insane Uncle and his equally reclusive, but supposedly more stable daughter.
The last of those was her cousin among the seventh year Ravenclaws being as vacated eyed and weird as she had been for years. Despite their shared last name, they had done little in the way of talking to each other.
So much could have changed and also so little. She was getting poetic, which meant her hangover was going to demand she eat something so she could hurl it up.
I oddly desire fish, wonder if any of the places set a good English breakfast...would my cousin have money for that? Does my cousin even remember what money is. It was something worth considering when she met her cousin or rather when she decided to stop staring at her cousin's wondering form. Is she drunk? Are Professors allowed to be drunk?

"Oi! Drusilla! Long time, no longer trying to avoid you. Seen anything interesting in your tea lately?"

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff