Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemon gijinka (spartan x Molly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:53 am
"Hehe, just a little." Molly said with a smile. She held him close and wrapped her now fluffy tail around him to keep him warm. With him on her like this, it was comforting and made her kinda sleepy. She even yawned a bit and blushed. "Sorry." she said while rubbing her eye in a cute, sleepy way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:06 am
Kacey lightly smiled, tired after such a long day at work. "It's okay.... I had a long day at work and your fur is soft..." He said, laying down on top of Molly. "It'd be easier and comfier to lay down on my bed with you... But would that be going too far...? "He asked her, slightly laying on her breasts.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:10 am
Molly blushed a bit but smiled. "I don't think it's going too far. Besides, I can't give up the chance to cuddle with you." she giggled and hugged him. Where his head was, he could easily hear the beat of her heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:14 am
Kacey could hear her heart was racing, probably as nervous as he is about having sex for the first time, and probably still super happy that they're dating now. "Can we move to my bed then, if that's oaky with you?"

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:26 am
She smiled and nodded. She then suddenly picked him up bridal style and headed to his room. "Never thought a girl would be carrying you to bed, huh?" she asked with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:02 pm
Kacey was not at all expecting her to carry him, but giggled along with her. "Well I am the one in the dress so I can ask you the same thing, never thought you would be carrying a guy wearing a dress huh?"

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:44 pm
"Actually it was on my bucket list." Molly said with a laugh. She entered his room and set him down on the bed. She then stood up and then took off the pants she had on. Luckily the guy shirt she wore was long and covered her. "Sorry, but I don't like wearing pants while I sleep." she said with a light blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:54 pm
Kacey went red as she took off the pants, blinking a few times for he thought he was imagining it. "O-ok. Do you want me to change into my pajama's then if we're gonna sleep?" He asked, unable to help himself as he stared at her legs.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:01 pm
"That's up to you." Molly said as she flopped down on the bed. When she did, the shirt went up and he caught a glimpse of something surprising. Her own panties were pink with white lace and bow and had cute flowers on it. She blushed deeply and quickly covered them. "P-Please don't tell anyone I like to wear girly panties." she said with an embarrassed look.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:06 pm
When he saw the pink lacy panties, Kacey went super red, wanting to hide his eyes, but didn't. "P-promise..." He said, still really red. "H-honestly... I'm happy you wear girly panties... Y-you look really sexy with them..." He said and then hid his face in embarrassment.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:15 pm
"R-Really?" Molly asked with a blush. "I didn't think these would be. Normally thongs are the sexy ones." she said. She smiled at his red face and kissed his forehead. "Thanks." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:32 pm
"T-thongs look rather uncomfortable to wear and are too skimpy in my opinion..." Kacey commented, coming out of hiding when she kissed his forehead. "Y-your panties look better to wear and more sexy to me." He moved out of bed and opened one of his drawers, pulling out some pink girly pajamas. "D-do you mind if I change to these...?" He asked her, still blushing from before.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:35 pm
"Go right ahead." Molly said with a smile. She then took one of his pillows and put her face in it so she couldn't see him changing. "Go ahead!" she said in a muffled voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 pm
Kacey nodded, starting to take off his clothes. He started with the stockings, quick to remove those, then moving on to the dress itself. The dress was a little hard to remove, but he was able to beat the dress, now in his surprisingly enough briefs and not girly underware. His pj's were simply pants and matching shirt, both pink with balloons on them. "O-okay. You can look now..." Kacey said, getting back on the bed with her.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:49 pm
Molly looked up and smiled at him. "You look really cute." she said with a smile and hugged him close.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff