Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esdella Vie

Friendly Haremite

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:28 pm
Hello!
I'm Vie, and I've been creeping around gaia since late 03. I'm almost 30 (OMG), and I work part time in retail. I'm really shy, but I look forward to poking around this guild sometimes. :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:38 am
Hello everybody! My name is Mandie, and I just joined Gaia a little over a day ago! Thank you for inviting me~ I look forward to making some friends heart  

mandiemax

Badgeless Noob

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:40 am
mandiemax
Hello everybody! My name is Mandie, and I just joined Gaia a little over a day ago! Thank you for inviting me~ I look forward to making some friends heart

Esdella Vie
Hello!
I'm Vie, and I've been creeping around gaia since late 03. I'm almost 30 (OMG), and I work part time in retail. I'm really shy, but I look forward to poking around this guild sometimes. :3

Welcome you guys! Thank you for joining.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:48 am

Hello, everyone.

I was invited to join, but I don't post much, especially in guilds, but I'd like to let you know I'm thankful for being invited since most, if not all my Gaia friends aren't around anymore haha so it's good to have everyone around.

'08er. I've been jumping in and out of Gaia after high school, which was around 2011-2017 because of college and then work. I've only recently returned, but I did experience the start of the inflation, and I'm glad we have Platinum now since seeing all those place values in Gold was intimidating (I'm bad at math haha). Although it's sad to see MCs of the old and premium items of the ancient past somewhat lose their "premium" status, it's kinda cool that they're affordable(?) now.

I enjoy changing avis, looking for new stuff to wear, lurking around, and occasionally post here and there.

I own a Switch and have Splatoon 2, but have terrible net speeds >: I also recently passed my JLPT N5 and am planning to take N4 classes, so if you know Nihongo, it'd be nice if we could have a conversation using it. I also play FEH, for what its worth haha I love to work out! and lastly, I'm turning 24, but I honestly still feel like a kid haha

Vastald

Dapper Dabbler

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

FrozenFractaI

Astronomical Prophet

26,325 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:36 am
emotion_skull

Hey, all! I'm Fractal, or Amy. Whichever you wanna call me is good. I'm 27, and I live in Oklahoma. (Yee-haw!) I'm mostly active on the AT and GCD forums (though I mostly lurk), but I look forward to making new friends here. I'm an '06er, but I took an unintended hiatus for ~6 years when I got distracted by tumblr. I came back a little over a year ago. Good to meet you all!

EDIT: Also, I'm disabled. The upshot of this is I'm either active literally all the time because I have nothing else to do, or I totally vanish because I don't feel well enough to do pretty much anything. I'm super open about my health issues, so the curious are welcome to pm me to ask about it.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:49 pm
hiddonmelon invited me, thankss! 4laugh
this is new to me, meaning everything.. sweatdrop
so nice to meet everyone, I am penny. heart

whatsapennyy

Newbie Gaian

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • nuGen Staff 25

tiddypic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:05 pm
Hi, I’m Jessi
I’ve been on Gaia off and on for 10 years.
Honestly haven’t been much into guilds but I’ll give it a go, it was nice to get an invite (:
Nice to meet you all  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:05 am

Hiya!

I'm Pure Acid Dreamer, most people just call me Acid or Dreamer. Take your pick. I'm sort of an old gaian, but didn't become active til around '06/'07. Though not on this account. I'm 27 years old, I like music, art, and most of all roleplaying.

Pure Acid Dreamer

Vogue Trash

Arejanduro

Nuclear Hipster

22,950 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:22 pm
Hi hI! I'm Alejandro, i'm 24 Yo....and mmm i'm kinda interested bring back teh guilds thingy :')

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:44 pm
Hello there, I'm Luxi! I was invited to this guild. :3 I've been on Gaia off and on for 14 years. rofl Um, I'm 27 years old (Just realizing it is kinda jarring) and I work A LOT so I'm off and on Gaia. I like to color in the adult coloring books and I enjoy watching a lot of the Netflix Originals. I used to play video games a lot, but time doesn't allow that. But I've played the latest two Fire Emblem games, Rune Factory 4, Pokemon (X/Y, Sun/Moon), Disgaea 5, Mario Kart, Mario Party, um..., and Final Fantasy 14 and 15.  

Luxirilla

Rampaging Kitten

Parlox

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:57 am
Heyo everyone. I'm Parlox. It's a pleasure to meet you all.
I mostly spend my time in Discord and on CB when I am looking for new friends or spoiling randoms. My hobbies are cooking, hiking, drawing, and watching anime. I've tech. been on Gaia since 04, but banned in 06 and quit to come back in '09 only to be banned again in '12 (Learned my lesson, don't worry). Just came back to the site about 2 years ago and moved everything over to my mule (Now active main). I'm pretty easy to talk to, so don't ever feel shy to say hi or send me a PM. I'll try to be active here to the best I can. Although, I might need to be summoned for every conversation that involves me. sweatdrop

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'm an open book.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:41 am
Hello everyone!

Call me Clue emotion_yatta
It's actually been a week or so since I joined but haven't gotten around to posting haha. I haven't been active in any guild since 2013-ish so this is pretty new to me. I'm a last-year college student on the run from working on my thesis, with waaaay too much free time that I spend making avi and lurking around in the forums ninja

Looking forward to getting to know everyone c:  

Sparkn Splash

Fluffy Warlord

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:03 am
Hello everyone, welcome. Thank you so much for joining.
I'll be tipping your post replies after i read them instead of quoting all of you.
And be sending a friend request to let you know i look forward to getting to know and chat with everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:29 pm
Hey everyone! Thanks for the invite.

I'm Melanie or Milky. I've been here since 2007. I look forward to chatting here with you all as I've never really participated in guilds before.  

milkypuppy

AisaSoup

Anxious Phantom

15,300 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:36 pm
Hello everyone!
My name is Yami. I've been on gaia since 2011 although I didn't understand it back then so I gave up and actually came back this year. I mostly lurk and I'm a graphic design student. I'm a little awkward (sorry) Nice to meet you all.  
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff