Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ EXAM(S) ] The Mysterious Disappearance (mixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Alicia Firestar rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:25 pm
Millie's boat creaked loudly, singing the abuse it had gone through. It was also slowly filling with water thanks to new small cracks in the hull.

Millie looked around for the shore. Maybe if she was quick enough, she could reach it. Another jolt to her boat from the unhappy creature and her paddle fell right into the water.

She watched it sink until it could no longer be seen in the darker parts of the water. "Maybe Esu could be used as a paddle?" she said aloud mournfully.

Quote:

Millie's Boat:
HP: 5
Strength: 14
Speed: 14

Alicia Firestar rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:26 pm
No time to mourn her plan of escape that had sunk, her boat creaked again, threatening to join the lost paddle into the depths.

The fin had circled around again, but at least this time she could see it and hit it.

Which clearly wasn't doing anything. This creature seemed to not give up or tire. Millie hoped it was a gnome with a snorkel kit and not some giant shark with lots of teeth.

Quote:
Damage: 1
Boss HP: 4/50

Millie's Boat:
HP: 5
Strength: 14
Speed: 14

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:30 pm
When the monster didn't stop, Fell gave it another hit. Followed by another, and another. In fact, she kept hitting it, until it let go and either died, or hopefully let them all pass.

"Rude!" She huffed.

Quote:
Damage: 4
Boss HP: DEAD

Fell's Boat is Numba 4

HP: 10
Strength: 12
Speed: 12
Bonus: +1 revival

Prolixity

Ice Queen

Alicia Firestar

kurotomato
We killed it 8U

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:06 pm
Terra sighed and sat down in her boat, relaxing. "I do not like sea monsters that do not introduce themselves before trying to drown me," she announced as she grabbed the hem of her shirt and twisted it to wring out the water. "Now where is this M.M person?" she asked the others.

Prolixity
Alicia Firestar
OnionGrump

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:50 pm
When they finally reached the other side, drenched and probably Really Irritated, they would find the mysterious M.M. in person standing on the end of a little makeshift dock, rocking back on his heels.

"EXCELLENT MY FAIR STUDENTS," Mischief bellowed, none too quietly, and clapped his hands together, looking as pleased as punch. "I thank you for being the beta testers for my new ride. I would, have course, liked to use Halloween citizens, but since there were some fine and upstanding students simply lying about, I thought to myself, 'Self, why not just use said students?' And I did, and thus, here we are, and so..."

This monologue went on for several more rambling moments, during which only about half made any sort of sense whatsoever.

"...and then I said to him, 'Stan, we really gotta work on your people skills.' But enough about me!" Mischief suddenly pointed a finger in the direction of the cold and freezing students who most likely had wanted to get out of here fifteen minutes, a snowfall and a boatride earlier. "Here, consider this a thank you present for testing things for me."

He tossed them each a small item and then winked.

"Catch you later, home skillets."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS you have all passed this ridiculous test exam! You may now go post for growth art here! C:

ps thank you for being so patient with me alkdfdsf this was my first time taking on an exam so thank you for putting up with me ;;; <33333

Alicia Firestar

Ice Queen

OnionGrump

Prolixity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:08 pm
Millie looked at the small pin in her hand.
She was sopping wet. She was colder than she had ever felt in her entire life.
She nearly got killed by... whatever it was in the lake that nearly destroyed her boat.

She blinked at the pin, not quite sure what to think. She clearly wasn't listening to Mischief's ramblings. Not that she would understand it if she did.

Home. came the thought when her brain refused to submit to any higher thinking requests, clearly burnt out from the ordeal.

Yes, that was a good idea. She needed nothing more than to get back to her dorm room, under many blankets, dry with some hot cocoa.

kurotomato
I thought it was fun! smile Thank you!

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:26 am
Nahm climbed out of his boat and stood in the cold, staring at the Trick-or-Treater and getting steadily more irritated as the man monologued. When Mischief tossed something in his direction, he caught it automatically, then stared at what was in his hand. His irritation melted away. Well. That could be useful.

His lips peeled back from his teeth, grin returning. "What a ride," he said.

kurotomato
Thanks~! That was fun!

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas