Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Girl In The Blue Box - Doctor Who AU - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:23 am
Woodson steps in then takes a step out looking at the side seeing it was way bigger on the inside and then hits the side a bit as he looks in. "The is bullshit." He says with a laugh as he looks at the two "Now I am a pretty good mechanic, but getting something this big on the inside of something so small is ridiculous. It's nice to meet you Doctor." He says looking at everything and the outside as well a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:20 pm
Estelle chuckled seeing Woodson's reaction to the bigger-on-the-inside appearance of the TARDIS. She knew the Doctor - her Doctor - would have been amused by the reaction, even though it was the same reaction done by almost every companion of his.

"You are not the Doctor," said Estelle, a frown appearing on her face. "I know the Doctor and he has never looked like this. Plus the TARDIS never really lets anyone choose what she's going to look like on the inside; she always makes the decision herself."  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:51 pm
Yet another person to call her a liar. It wasn't a shock. Who would believe anyone to say that she was the doctor when some stupid TV show like that was on. Plus, how can this person claim she knew the 'Doctor'? She never met her before as he past incarnations. She'd be sure she remember it. Plus, she was never a man.

"Which one? David Tennet, or Matt Stone? If you meant any of those actors they are not the real thing" It took her quite a bit to just kick her out of the Tardis and go on her way.

Have to admit she is right to call BS on the designing part. Kinda funny how I drew something like this, and it just.... ended up like this  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:55 pm
Woodson kinda just steps past the two and looks around the actual inside to see where everything connects and get a good look at everything. "I don't care if it's real or not, it's cool as hell to me." He says with a happy grin  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:50 pm
Estelle chuckled in disbelief hearing Jane ask her on which Doctor Who actor she was talking about. "You think that I'm basing all of my knowledge on the popular TV show? I'm sorry but... that's not the case. Where I come from... the Doctor's real. He's not just some actor portraying a character... he's... a living being - just like Woodson, you, and me. He travels through time and space encountering various beings - both good and bad - in some of the most unbelievable places. And I know this because... I've traveled with him."

User Image

She's not going to believe me, thought Estelle. She's probably going to think I'm just another one of the fans of the Doctor Who show; a fan who has taken their love for the show a bit too far. How am I ever going to convince her that what I'm saying is true? She glanced down briefly at her vortex manipulator that peeked under from the bottom of the cuff of her jacket. If Jane needed more convincing, would her time-space traveling gadget be the key to succeeding? Oh Doctor... you always made it seem so easy to convince your new companions that they should trust you. How on Earth did you ever do it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:33 pm
"Well, pardon my.... disbelief. But unless you came from a completely different universe the Doctor you speak of is a lie. Plus, you did call my bullshit about me designing this room. Most people would just believe me as this is different than that is shown on TV. But I will say that for this universe I am the Doctor. And you you still don't want to believe me.... well, how about we go somewhere?"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:53 am
Estelle sighed as she pulled up her jacket's sleeve to reveal the vortex manipulator on her left wrist and held her arm up to allow Jane to view it better.

"Funny you mention alternate universes because... well, I'm from one," said Estelle, lowering her arm back down. "It will take me awhile to accept that you are the Doctor of this universe. It'll take more than whisking us off somewhere in time and space to convince me. Anyone with the right intelligence and has a hand on the Doctor's gadgets could easily pull themselves off as the Doctor. Plus I know there's been other Time Lords in the universe... who's to say you're not just one of the unmentioned ones?"

Estelle shrugged as she looked around the console room, a frown still on her face. She sighed as she turned her attention back to Jane.

"For now, you'll have to accept my hesitation at accepting you as the Doctor," continued Estelle. "There's a part of me that clearly was drawn to you like I have been with the Doctor, my Doctor. First at the cafe, then the hotel, and now the events of today. I can't deny the strange factor that continues to bring our paths together. But it'll take a whole lot more to fully convince me... and I don't think I can verbalize all of the ways that would help you to do so."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:43 am
Woods on looks at the two and sighs "Does it really matter if she is the Doctor or not? I mean she is offering to take us through time and space so why don't you just be happy and accept her offer. You obviously are used to this kind of travel, but this is all new to me. So Doctor, can you take us somewhere amazing please?" He says with a happy grin.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:17 pm
Estelle looked over at Woodson hearing his question. He was right on one aspect - she was making a pretty big deal about Jane claiming to be this universe's Doctor. She didn't mean to come off as rude or whatever about it. There just was something about the whole thing that rubbed Estelle the wrong way, in a way that she couldn't verbally describe. Sure, there had been multiple versions of the Doctor in the past... but they all had their origins from the original Doctor, her Doctor. There was nothing about Jane that Estelle could connect to the Doctor she had come to know and love. At least, not yet.

"For you it might not seem that important... but once you get to know the Doctor, it all changes. The Doctor - my Doctor - is more than some alien who travels through time and space. He's a dear friend of mine. Heck, at times I see him as being more than a friend. He's more like family - more so than the people I grew up knowing as my parents. That sort of connection means a lot to someone like me."

User Image

Images of her solo adventures with the Doctor flashed through her mind as she thought about him. She shrugged and flashed a faint smile, "But yes... I can never say no to the chance of traveling through time and space." She turned to look at Jane. "So, where to?" Estelle was about to call her Doctor but couldn't bring herself to call the woman by the title. It seemed wrong to her. The title would always belong to the man she had come to love.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:46 pm
Jane gave a nod. Knowing she was from another universe, and the fact she knew another Doctor from that other universe made more sense why she would deny she was the Doctor. At least for this Universe. She thought for a moment of the one she accidently ran across.

"How about to make things easier you can just call be Jane instead?" she suggested smiling.

"At to the place. How about the future?"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:39 am
Woodson looks around happily "If you can get us to the future, this is gonna be an amazing day."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:21 am
"Sounds good," said Estelle, returning the smile. She looked over at Woodson hearing his excitement before turning back to Jane. "Perhaps Woodson should be the one to suggest how far forward into the future we go. Especially since this whole time and space traveling thing is new to him. I'm sure we have our favorite places from our own travels but it's always fun when a new traveler leads us to some place new."  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100