Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:17 pm
(Both groups should be inside the bar from what I've read, just Tammy's post is off. )

Skye was appalled by what just happened to Eric. It was all quite childish to be throwing snowballs around, especially at the person you don't particularly want to be around. "Can't believe them..." she muttered under her breath. "Yeah, they're not worth your time." she said in addition to Paul's.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:04 am
((I don't think I was refering to Axel being drunk in any of my posts >.> I figured he just overdid it from the redbull, which did hit him rather strongly))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:23 pm
((Wowzers... I'm gona a day or more >.< and there is ruckus... So to clear things up a bit biggrin Both groups are inside, Shayna is really the only one drunk... Thanks to an all mighty dice roll and Eric got pelted with snow! biggrin I am very sorry, but I really really like snow biggrin ))

Shayna smiled as Axel glared at her and pulled out her phone realizing she had missed a mesaage... From Brendan! She wipped the screen up to the keyboard to make a small quick message. 'Hey!!!! So concert fun? Yeah we are here. We can wait. But so is Eric and his crowd of fun suckers.' She sent and smiled as she took another sip of the rum. She looked around and spotted another friend. Just cruising in. She waved to Esmarelda the drink seemed to have really gotten to her...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:49 pm
(Thanks to all of you for the clarifications. c: I'd be such a derp without you guys.)

Eric could feel his nerves lessening little by little as he ignored the group across the bar, and focused instead on his own friends. Except for one, they were all together and he really should be happy about that. It had been too long, because their jobs and studies were constantly in the way. Tonight was the start of a new chapter, and tonight the pages would finally turn. He should be happy for that, at the very least.

That is, until he felt the distinct cold feeling of snow on his back.

He knew instantly who the culprits were without looking at them, and wasn't sure whether or not to be angry about it. He could hear his friends reassuring him that they were juvenile delinquents, which he knew, and that they weren't worth his time - this he wasn't so sure about. If Shayna hadn't been worth his time, then many a month he had wasted.
Paul began to brush the snow off of him then, and Eric sighed. He knew they shouldn't retaliate because that would just mean they would be stooping down to their level, but something in him still wanted to. They're drunk, he said simply, even though the rest of them already knew that. Eric himself would take a while, he knew as he finally ordered and paid for another drink. A very strong one, at that.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Shayna came inside with a ball of snow in her hand, Eden turned her attention away from the stage and from the girl there who couldn't even begin to carry a tune. In fact, she was glad to turn her attention away for the brief moment. She looked over at Shayna, briefly narrowing her eyes at what she held in her hand.
A snowball fight inside?
A new way to boo an incredibly drunk and horrible singer, maybe? She would support both options whole-heartedly. She was about ready to approach the girl and rip out her vocal cords.
This is who you are.
But when Shayna put the snowball down Axel's shirt, Eden was surprised and amused enough to actually cackle. Axel himself wasn't very happy about the wake-up call, as he demonstrated quickly by running outside like the devil was chasing him. At least he was awake now, and probably wouldn't forget this for a long time.

Eden's shoulders were still shaking with laughter when he came back inside and glared at Shayna. And then the second snowball was thrown, and it landed on Eric, and Eden cackled some more. Good shot, she told Shayna. She was a little too happy about giving the other group total hell, because maybe they would leave. That would really be nice.
Eden took another drink of vodka just as Esmeralda came in, wondering if she'd like to take part in humiliating the group across the bar as well. She was feeling mischevious tonight, and just below the surface her temper woke.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:23 am
((Sorry for the off post, but must I say, the way everyone is ignoring Elda is quite entertaining...))

Elda puffed out her cheeks, realizing that she had just missed everyone going inside. She sighed, having made a fool of herself, and walked in. She looked around the smoky space, saw Axel and Shayna, and walked over.

"I tried to get your attention when I was coming. I just got off of work," she said, hands on her hips. She twisted her hat to were the brim wasn't in her face and she could see everyone. She sat by them. She turned, ordered a Guinness, and leaned back.

"Who's playing today?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:31 pm
Now there was a face Axel hadn't seen in awhile. Elda with her charming little newsboy hat. Axel got up to personally greet her with one his special bear hugs. The delinquent was suddenly all smiles despite just having a snowball crammed down his shirt. "Elda!" He exclaimed while picking up the girl out of her seat with his arms. "It's good to see you." Axel replied absentmindedly to her question about who was playing. "You missed my performance. Someone here might have a crappy video of it posted on youtube by tomorrow."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:19 pm
Shayna smiled some as Elda seemed to get angry. "I'm sorry! I didn't notice you. I swear I didn't mean too. I've already played as well. Maybe you or Eden could? Plus I'm having some grand old fun. I just pelted Eric with a ball of snow." She said laughing. She took another sip of her drink and looked at her friends. She kind of wanted to go over there and tell him off. About all the bullshit she had been feeling and how she wanted to prove him as a wrong jackass...

But she couldn't. She knew she couldn't... He had been right and she had been the one to ruin it all. Without even meaning too! She had only wanted to help celebrate.. How was she supposed to know that she was going to get so drunk that she thought the other guy was Eric? She rolled her eyes at the thought. Not like anyone would believe her story anyway  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:09 pm
Elda returned the hug by putting her arms around Axel's neck for a moment. She laughed as he put her back down. The waiter came with her beer and she took a sip of it.

"Its good to see you too, Axel. It's been a really long time. I'm sorry guys, but being a lab tech at school plus working at Mickey D's is really straining me. So how's you and Eric?" she asked, sitting in the table.

It was very safe to say that once Elda got out of the loop of news, she stayed out for a while. Having been working and going to school, she seriously missed the memo on the entire Eric fiasco, and so she still thought that the happy couple was still a happy couple.

"What...did I say something wrong?" she asked as Shayna's face turned to Eric's table. She turned to Axel. "I missed something again, didn't I?"

((Elda is that one friend in high school that is always out of the relationship loop (which was also me...this happened a lot)))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:14 pm
Shayna was smiling until Elda brought up she and Eric. Her face dropped as if her friend had read her thoughts... She almost started tearing up but the alcohol only made her angry instead of sad. "Yeah... Well, seems I got drunk and started making out with another guy at a bar... We haven't been dating since two months ago El." She said trying to sound happier than what she was feeling. She was kind of ready to just... Get out of the bar. Find something to get her frustrations and sadness out. Why not?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:55 pm
Brendan got into the bar before his phone vibrated. He took it out and went to check the message. "About time you got back to me..." he muttered to himself as he opened the message. He figured his friends had already started drinking without him.

His expression changed and his heart sunk when he read the message. He then put his phone away and saw Eric sitting at the bar. Great. Just great. Brendan thought to himself sarcastically. He quickly searched around for Shayna and the others. When he spotted them, he went right over. "Hey, guys. I've arrived. The performance went longer than we thought. The audience wanted a couple of encores" he said, giving them a wave.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:26 pm
((Don't worry Tammy. I'm still the guy that's out of the relationship loop. I just gave up after a while.))

Paul couldn't help but smile slightly as he finished his beer. "Yeah, they are drunk. And hopefully you guys will be too in a little bit." He said, wanting to get another drink, but knew that he shouldn't. Being the designated driver sucked at times. "Of course, if you guys get drunk, you might end up being just as immature as those guys. Actually, that sounds like fun. I would love to see one of you guys shove a snow ball down of of their shirts, or 'accidently' spilling your drink on them." He said, getting lost in thought imagining all of the childish things his friends might try while drunk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:41 pm
Maverick suddenly grinned at Paul's suggestion, "Who says we need to actually be drunk to do that!" He said as he finished his drink he chuckled to himself lightly and said "I'll be right back." He got up from his seat went outside, grabbed a tiny snow ball and walked in back near his friends and made a shot that landed it right down Eden's shirt between her breasts, and await the inevitable slap to the face.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:23 pm
((side note, unlike Tammy and Wolf, I was told EVERY LAST DETAIL of relationships...and was the single one...*shudders*))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:43 pm
((Well... I was the one my friends came too for relationship advice.. Even when I had never had a boyfriend before...))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:44 pm
(( I had one friend in high school who told me all the details of his dating career....and god it was awefull...i was so glad I kept out of the loop so long...))

Elda was about to apologize when Brendan came up. She waved, and then looked at Shayna with very sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry I brought it up. I didn't know...." she said, leaning over the table and hugging her friend. "He was a d**k not to at least try to fix the misunderstanding, but most guys are, no offense." She nodded at Ax and Brendan.

She turned her head just in time to see the snowball hit Eden's chest. She looking the way that it had come from, and low and behold, Maverick was sitting in the line of fire.

"That a*****e..." she said, picking up her drink and walking over to him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff