Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:25 pm
((It's fine.))

Eliza shoved her stuff in her locker, leaving the stupid journal the teacher throw at her this morning in the locker as well. No way and hell was she actually going to keep up with it. She doubted the teacher would even read it. She'd just write nonsense on all the pages. Smiling to herself Eliza walked out of the school and pulled out a cigarette not caring about the teachers. Not that any were around. They were just as happy as her for the first day to be over. She crammed her hand in her pocket closing it around her knife not liking being around so many strangers. She was ready to cut anyone who rubbed her the wrong way.

Noticing that Ethan was waiting on her she calmly walked up to him. "Going to walk me home too?" She asked drawing her confidence from the nicotine. She flashed him a smile before taking another draw off her cigarette.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 pm
Ethan smiled. "Of course I'm here to walk you home. I'm not to abandon one of my friends." He pulled a cigarette from his pack. There was five left, not counting the one in his mouth. Reaching in his pocket, Ethan searched for his lighter. It suddenly came back to him that he'd forgotten it at home. He gave a small laugh. "Can you spark me up?" His eyes shifted from his cigarette to Eliza's eyes.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:38 pm
Eliza chuckled and balanced her cigarette in her mouth. She used her free hand to pull out her lighter. Lighting his cigarette for him she flashed a smile. She returned her lighter to her empty pocket, loosening her grip on her knife slightly. "So Ethan, where do you live? You appeared so suddenly this morning."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:50 pm
"Thanks." Ethan didn't know what he would've done if he didn't meet Eliza. "I live across the street from you. Good thing I didn't bring my lighter, or else I wouldn't have met you." He slowly start to walk with Eliza. So far, she was a pretty cool girl. There are so few woman like that now a days. Ethan had a suspicion that they had more thing alike than they currently knew, and that thought intrigued him.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:56 pm
"Thank explains a lot." She laughed once again pushing her hair in front of her eye more out of habit than need. She looped her arm through his. "Shall we?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:11 pm
"I suppose we shall." Ethan blushed, he wasn't used to standing so close to a girl. He kept sneaking glances at Eliza. This feeling was growing inside him. A feeling that made his stomach flip. He wasn't quite sure what they meant, but he knew they were directed to Eliza. After a bit of walking Ethan smiled at Eliza. "Did you expect the day to turn out like this?"  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:17 pm
Eliza wasn't used to being so close to people any more but she figured she ought to try her best to act normal so people didn't question her. "It was decent. Could have done without Mr. Dickhead throwing the journal at me though." She muttered growing angry again as she thought about it. She took another drag off her cigarette calming herself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:39 pm
"Yeah, that was a pretty dick move." Ethan noticed that they arrived at their respective homes. "Well we're home." He moved his gaze to Eliza. Their arms were still looped together.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:44 pm
"Oh ok." She pulled her arm from his. "I'm probably not going home. So uh see you in the morning?" She mumbled looking from her home to Ethan to the sidewalk that wound lead her to the park. Eliza had come to spend a lot of time at the park since her parents were hardly ever home and Ren was usually arguing with Lenore about one thing or another. She preferred to be surrounded by nature and running than dealing with that.

ShiningAce

((I guess I'll quote you too 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:00 pm
Ethan waved goodbye to Eliza. He walked over to his home, and shuffled around in his pocket for his keys. Surprisingly, he can't find it. He mutters a slew of curses, and slowly lowers himself to the ground of his porch. He crosses his legs. This is where he would sleep tonight.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:09 pm
Eliza started towards the park. She stopped a bit down the road to check her backpack. She cursed when she realized she hadn't grabbed a pair of shorts in her hurry out this morning. She rushed back to the house and inside. She went up to her room and stripped her pant off and opted for yoga pants instead of shorts seeing as she couldn't find her shorts. Walking out of the house she noticed Ethan sitting on his porch. "What are you doing?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

ShiningAce

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:15 pm
Ethan was startled when he heard Eliza's voice. Surprise quickly turned to embarrassment when he realized his situation. "I am kinda maybe locked out from my house." He shrugged. "I'm sleeping out here." Ethan sighed, examining his dog tags. He wondered what his father would say to him if he was still alive. Probably to suck it up and sleep in the cold.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:32 pm
"Oh..." She muttered. She tried to think up a solution. "Well I'm going jogging, but I'm sure I can sneak you in... You could sleep on the floor or something."

ShiningAce

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:43 pm
"Seriously? You're the best. I owe you." Ethan was glad he didn't have to sleep outside, like an animal. He stood up, and followed Eliza's lead. "Are you going to be jogging for long? I'm really tired." He yawned, removing his cigarette from his mouth. He placed it back and inhaled another round of nicotine filled air.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:52 pm
"Tired? It's only 5 o'clock." She chuckled walking towards the park. "I'll try not to be long I guess... but if we head back early..." She thought it over for a moment. "Can you climb?" She questioned. She realized with relief she still brought her back pack. She slung it around on her shoulder and dug out her water bottle taking a huge sip.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff