Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Radioactive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:45 am
User Image
"Your not going to die i'm not going to let you" Wes spoke softly to her as he wiped a damp cloth across her head softly as his other hand gently raseted on hers as his cheeks heated to a soft red as he gently laid her back down again carefully "Try to get some sleep if you can" he whispered staying close to the bed floating

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:39 pm
PopCandy22

BUMP!  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

BRS laid back on her bed and groaned softly Wes..I..I don't feel Roak's soul energy around the house anymore..he's gone..he's left us she said getting up slowly then stood to her feet to walk over to the door but fell to her knees and coughed a bit hard feeling awful for even moving. She then turned her head to Wes and gave him a sadden expression, one that was cute but still was sad. She coughed a bit but a small pinch of blood came out too Wes...I... Brs tried to speak but she nearly blacked out because she used most of her energy to walk.(Ry hasn't been on in awhile so we'll just say Roak went on his own and left without telling us))
MoonlinkJester34

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:52 am
PopCandy22

User Image
Wes glided and caught BRS before she fell before looking around the cabin and shaking his head sending a pulse of energy to the area around "Yeah i feel that he has gone too, well let's get you fixed up there was a hospital just back there i'll take us there" he said gliding out of the door and then took to the skies BRS under his cloak held tight so she wouldn't fall  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:48 am
User Image

Feeling a sense of warmth aganist her, BRS cuddled into his chest as she slept. She never dreamed that someone would place so much care for her as if she was someone of importance. BRS woke up slowly and saw she was in Wes' cloak heading back for the city, but why? she blacked out before she could hear anything he said so this didn't make sense anymore Where..where are we going Wes? There could be demons out there and, ugh! a rush of pain went through her body as she spoke. It seems that she power from eailer tends to cause more harm to her than good. BRS needed to control this power as soon as possible or else it'll only to continue to cause her more and more life threatening pain. I'll be fine by tomorrow I..I promise so please I don't need a hospital.. she said softly curling in his arms more shivering feeling that this new power isn't something she could control.
MoonlinkJester34

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:22 am
Roak appeared in front of them lying on the ground with arrows in his back and he said " D-Disappeared somewhere d-don't remember b-but i was attacked by someone o-or something......uuuhhh....." Roak passed out of the ernegized blood loss
User Image
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:39 pm
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

User Image
Wes shook his head "no arguing with me on this we need a place with at least some left over medical supplies and a large place as I think you need to let out some of that power as too much can be like a poison, trust me on this B.... tell ya what you do this I'll do anything ya want for a day. Deal?" He spoke to her as he landed and saw roak on the ground and lifted him with his powers sealing his wounds until he could deal with them properly.
~looks like 'all have to make a deal with that being and gain the full use of my ability's now both of them are hurt he mused as he placed hem both in a bed each. A damp cool cloth over BRS's forehead and he floated in a lotus position n the air and worked Roaks cells to heal him fast

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:35 am
roak was healed but at a cost he changed forms once again to a more powerful but more vulnerable form "What happened to me? where am i? all i remember is arrows! why do i look different? who are you people? GAH my head." he had lost his memory again
User Image
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image

BRS heard what Wes was saying about doing anything she wished, that made her blush a bit and she rolled her eyes answering Fine Wes..After being transported to the hospital, BRS noticed Roak appearance had changed once again. She sat up and groaned and held her head Keep it down Roak, you're making my pain worse..ugh also I am BRS and the man floating is Wes. You are in a hospital being treated for your wounds..please be quite until I have fully recovered she groaned and felt the spark of energy trying to take over once again, her blue flame became purple once more. Damn it! Wes, you have to get me away from you two! she yelled out before the power could completely take over her body and spirit
MoonlinkJester34

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 am
Roak started to freak out so he ran towards the window and jumped put of it and landed safely onto bags filled with clothing in them and he begins to run away. he had some of his memory.
User Image
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:50 pm
Monotonesword34
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

User Image
Wes quickly looked back to BRS when the flames turned purple before setting a serious look on his face as he spread his hands forwards surrounding BRS and a few feet around it where he stood in a deep purple barrier before he came close to her and smiled softly and stroked her cheek gently. "B don't worry I'm here and not going anywhere " he said floating by her

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:40 am
PopCandy22

BUMP!  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image

BRS saw that Roak jumped out of the window and she then brought her eyes back on Wes. Her cheeks turned a bright pink when she felt his soft warm hand rub against her cheek, like a child BRS covered her face and moved her head away from his touch. She didn't know how to truly react from this feeling, it was like her heart was about to burst, and butterflies were fluttering around in her stomach, Wes I..mmhh.. thanks for staying w-with me but can you please get Roak? that idiot needs to stay with us if he wants to live BRS only said that so she could be alone for a few minutes to calm her nerves down just a bit
MoonlinkJester34

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:19 pm
PopCandy22

User Image
Wes nodded and turned landing and heading to the window looking down and searching for Roak's energy trail before nodding "if I can't find him in 10 I'll head back and we'll discuss what to do next" he said before stepping out the window and landing gently he followed roak's trail searching carefully his eyes quickly logging everything and he took care of any mutated humans with a quick and silent shot in the head  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image
Roak was standing on top of a building a mile away trying to get his thoughts together. he was just standing on the edge with his eyes closed feeling the warm night air hitting his face and arms.
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas