Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:18 am

Time seemed to be a factor that took up most of Krynn's treatment. Time that Krynn spent unconscious. Even with her lamia blood, without a full and resting stomach, the girl would heal very slowly. She would wake every few hours, dreaming in between each segment of consciousness. When she could eat, it was in small portions. She needed just one very large meal and another day of rest and she would be alright. Her mind was blurry when she would wake, but in sleep it was very clear: an enraged ifrit, sometimes doing tedious things. She would wake with flushed cheeks and wide, boa-like eyes. She would calm quickly, but still, it was there. It wasn't until a day and a half later the lamia could stay awake for more than twenty minutes. She was sitting up a little, eating a small cup of noodles, when she heard soft stirring in the bed next to her. Intrigued, the wide-eyed girl glanced over. There he was, of course not in the form she fancied, but still. She leaned over, checking to see if he was waking up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:39 am
Rajin went through very basic first aid. He wasn't as banged up as Krynn. A few bruises here and there. Doctors and nurses assumed he had been involved in a fight. A few simple bandages here and there and that was it. Rajin pretty healthy. In his hospital bed, the ifrit dreamed and snoozed for long as he pleased. Dreams of of better times...and of course of one dream that woke the ifrit right up. It was of Krynn of all people. He and the lamia were being rather intimate. Sitting together provocatively in a room that Rajin remembered to what was know as a couple's chamber. It was a really well decorated room with soft colors and tapestries hanging from the wall. It was right in the middle of the dream when both the ifrit and lamia's lips were about to meet that Rajin woke up from his dream. The ifrit was propped up on his arms with his eyes wide open. "Where am I?" He said aloud. The dream was still fresh in his mind.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 am

"With me," Mustered the girl, with a spoonful of noodles in her mouth. Well.. he sure shot up quickly. Krynn wondered what he must have been dreaming about.. which reminded her of her own dreams and brought a flush back to her cheeks. Shifting a little as she sat up some more, the lamia tried to forget about the flustering dream. Overall, she was looking a little better. Her shoulder was covered and she was wearing only loose bindings, bandages, and an ill-fitting gown. She had her hair up in a loose, messy bun. She gave Rajin a weird look before eating some more noodles. After swallowing, she spoke again. "I have to stay here for a while. My tail was hurt." Casual conversation. It wouldn't be like this when she was out. She had already thanked him enough. Dreaming about the kid's monster form wouldn't change a thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:10 pm
The ifrit turned his head the voice spoke. It was Krynn. She was eating food. Good. the more food she had in her , the less he had to hear from her. However, the ifrit's cheek were a bit flushed when he looked at the girl. Perhaps it was his imagination, but her eye were really round. Rajin sighed and lied back down. "Just a dream." He said softly. Nothing importantly. The ifrit reassured himself that it meant nothing. Dreams were just a concoction of stress and leftover thoughts in the brain. They meant nothing. He felt nothing for the lamia in the bed over to him eating noodles. He had no attraction to girl. He didn't want to push her against a wall and make out while slowly....wait. What? Rajin's eyes widened to their fullest extent as his entire face went red. The ifrit pulled his pillow out from under him and put it over his face. What on earth was he thinking?! After wrestling with his pillow, the ifrit seemed to calm down. His face was still rather red. Had he really just been fantasizing about Krynn? Rajin turned his back to the lamia and folded his arms. "I only saved you because you reminded me of someone." He muttered out of the corner of his mouth.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:25 pm

When he turned his head she just kept eating. She watched his face heat up before he just sighed and laid back. He spoke softly to her.. weird. He seemed to be thinking over something, before she watched his face go red and his eyes nearly burst. He covered his face. Interested, Krynn used her better arm to help her maneuver her legs over the side of her bed. Sheets covered her lower half. When he calmed and looked to her again, he spoke. Her eyes didn't narrow to their normal appearance, but she gave a bitter laugh and looked down at her noodles. "I figured as much. You called me some other name." She looked to him again before glancing over at a button with a nurse symbol next to it. "Look, I can change rooms if there's going to be hostility. I understand if you don't want to be housed with your burden." At this time, her eyes did narrow. The dream was pushed to the back of her mind. Krynn had felt like a burden towards the end, and he seemed to treat her like one as well. That is.. until monster form. Oh well. She didn't glare, but she wasn't pleased.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:51 pm
Rajin sighed. He refused to around and show himself to Krynn, who he could hear shifting around. "Alayi. It was the name of the pet boa constrictor I had when I was a child. You...you remind me of her." Rajin's tone wasn't hostile, but, it was a bit emotional. A mix of haughtiness and sorrow. Alayi was indeed a pet that Rajin once had, as he went on to explain. "She was given to me by my parents when I was still growing. neither of them had time for me when I was little because they always busy with their money and that stupid company. Alayi was the only one I had. She made me strong. Even though when I small, she made attempts to crush me between her long and powerful body, I was already strong enough to resist. Eventually, Alayi saw me as the alpha male and she became docile towards me." The bittersweet memory seemed to have an effect on the boy. His voice seemed to become more sincere and open. He was vulnerable. The ifrit was actually opening up. "Growing up, she was my only friend. Then one day, my parent took her away and sold her. I don't know what happened to Alayi from that day on" Rajin began to curl up into a ball, still facing away from Krynn. He didn't want his rival to see him in such a weak state. "There. Go ahead and laugh." The ifrit waiting for the stinging sound of laughter. Someone like Krynn had to laugh at his pathetic sad story.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Laughter did come, but it was soft and gentle, not harsh or mocking. "So I remind you of a pet?" The snake was grinning. She shook her head and set her noodles to the side. The pretentious air mixed with sadness was something the snake could feel. She was feeling that a lot these last few weeks. "Unlike your Alayi, however, I won't see you as alpha," She sighed and pulled herself back into her bed. Sitting up hurt her torso. She hadn't shed yet and wouldn't be able to for at least another day. The lamia closed her eyes. Rajin was opening up. He was showing her weakness and her was fragile and the girl wasn't drawn into it. Maybe he wanted her to be vulnerable back. She wondered what she could tell him to make it even. It wasn't fair to put her in this position. She opened her eyes and turned her head toward him. When she spoke, it was flat and held little emotion. "I used to fantasize about meeting a genie when I was younger," She looked to the ceiling now. She spoke again, this time with a sigh, "I was scolded and returned to my studies without further silly ideas."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:34 am
While it wasn't meant to be offensive or sting, Rajin still furrowed his brow in irritation. The ifrit still kept his back to the lamia. It wasn't fair that even after all he had done for her in the past day, she was still the high-and-mighty princess she thought she was. Looking down on others when she saw fit. Rajin pulled himself back however. Looking back on it, her laugh was more of a giggle. Not meant to be taken seriously. In return, Krynn opened up a little too. It wasn't much. Heck it even sounded like a joke. She said she had always wanted to meet a genie. Well now she had. Rajin was quiet for a moment before turning over and sitting up. "Hey." He said. "I wanna know something." As per usual, ifrit didn't care about permission. "Who was that snake guy from the day. The one with gaudy trident. It was like you knew him and he knew you." Rajin's facial expression was suppose to be inquisitive, but came off as more stern looking. He didn't mean for this to happen, but it did.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:46 am

"Look.. I don't expect you to understand," Not that the ifrit wasn't smart. No, he was very smart. He waited and listened, he didn't take her attitudes as meant to hurt or sting. Maybe he didn't take her seriously at first. When he asked, she had answered. Krynn couldn't sit up again, but instead kept her eyes on the ceiling. Her lids were so.. heavy. The snake spoke again, but her tone was soft and drowsy. She couldn't stay awake for long anymore. "He's a rejected suitor. It's.. complicated," The girl breathed out a soft sigh, but turned her head to Rajin. "Him and his.. brothers and his.. well, his family," She closed her eyes and opened them slowly, getting more and more tired. Damn medicine. Sleepy, her tone was gentle. Accented, but gentle, "They're.. angry. I don't want to marry anyone." She looked to the ceiling again. "And I especially don't want to marry someone so they can have my money."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:14 pm
Just when Rajin was finally getting some long awaited answers, Krynn was starting to falling asleep. The ifrit hopped out of his bed and went to the lamia's side. "Hey, don't fall asleep on me. I'm just now getting answers. Who exactly are they? Why do they want to marry you?" By this point, Rajin had his hands on either side of Krynn's head. "Tell me! If I don't get my answers from you I'll have to get them elsewhere. And I don not want to use that source." Why did this hospital have to give the Lamia such strong pain killers. For that matter, why was she weak to it? Couldn't she have been stronger and resist it? Damn it all.

vampiricqueen95

(Sorry. I accidently hit the submit button by accident last time. My fault. Here's the real post.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Grabbing her sure helped. The lamia gave a small yelp. When she unhinged her jaw in her fight with Raul, she bruised the lining just some. His words were too frantic. Krynn stared at his with upset and tired eyes. "They're some other lamia family," She sighed and tried to pull her head back. It hurt to move, but the girl forced herself to sit up. She closed her eyes from the action, but when she opened them again they weren't nearly as venomous as her regular eyes. In fact, they were open. Almost inviting. The tiredness made it harder to look as holier-than-thou as she normally did. "Look, they're some crazy brothers who I don't want as husbands. So they want to kill me. It's normal, stupid, lower class behavior." Krynn touched her jaw softly, looking straight ahead. "I don't know why, alright? I don't know why aside from the money. We trained together, for a while, but it wasn't just us. Other kids were there. And I mean they were all kids, they can't be with me. That's so stupid." Well.. he had Krynn wide awake. And rambling. In a thick, Russian accent. With pools of salty water formed on the brims of her lower lids. "They're all at least just so much younger, and I mean they aren't that much lower class but it's just so dumb of them. And they aren't the only ones! All these stupid, young boys always just want me and I can't help it. I even try, I try really hard to make them dislike me. I'm never nice and I beat them in every activity and I'm smarter than they are and all they want is my money and my ******** tits," Krynn was breathing softly, and for a while it seemed like the lamia was lost in her own world where she let everything off her chest and everything was great. Except she realized she was talking to Rajin and she hardened her look and turned her head to him again. "Why does it matter to you, anyway? If you want money for saving me, have it. I can handle him and his family. I don't need you." She opened up wide only to shutter herself back in.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:07 pm
While he didn't mean to scare her, Rajin's intimidating personality seemed to do just that. the ifrit released the lamia when she sat up. She was awfully upset. Rajin took a small step back when Krynn began to answer his questions and at the same time vent frustration. Perhaps this was her being vulnerable. It sure seemed like it. The other lamai that the two of them met in the dungeon was some other class. According to Krynn, he was one of some many brothers who wanted to get with her and marry into the family riches. It was at that point Rajin was really wishing he had a notepad or something. Instead, the ifrit sat down on the edge of Krynn's bedside. He was mulling over the current information and data. Rajin was hunched over, thinking hard. He wasn't paying attention to Krynn anymore, so he didn't hear her shun him away when asked why he even cared. If he wanted to, he could answer by saying it was his job, but that wasn't going to do much. "Another family of lamias that want to marry into the Zmeya family, but were rejected. Now they want revenge. But, if they really wanted revenge, they would probably be a bit more direct. It doesn't make sense." Rajin had a look of deep concentration on him as he voiced his thoughts. "Why kidnap other students from the school when the goal is likely revenge which is based on one person?" Rajin then looked to Krynn. She was still sulking and keeping to herself. Whether he liked it or not, Rajin was going to need her help to solve this cold vendetta. Believe it or not, he also felt somewhat sorry for her. The ifrit knew a thing or two about arranged marriages. his parent had already given him a deadline to find someone on his own.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Krynn was to herself and upset that he didn't pay attention to her questions. What she wouldn't give to wrap around him, to silence him. To grip his body in her tail and force him to give her answers. To change into his monster form and dominate her. To- Rajin was talking and the lamia was listening now. When she spoke it was a bit more icy, "It isn't likely he's fighting for their cause. Merely using them to achieve his own goals. Besides, it isn't something you need to think over." Krynn sighed, looked down, and gripped her sheet softly.This was her burden and her trouble. She could do this all on her own. Zmeya needed no one. When she spoke, it wasn't immediately obvious she was trying to distract him. "When I first woke up they told me I wouldn't let go." She gave a small smirk, as if it amused her, "And when I asked them what I wouldn't let go of," She looked up, then looked to the scrap of cloth on the small table at her bedside. She kept her eyes on it, trying to appear lost in thought. She was. How was she going to keep the ifrit out of this stupid case? He didn't need to know all these things. "They said it was you." She looked back to him. Maybe for dramatic effect. She didn't know. All she knew was that part of her wished she could erase the visual of the ifrit in his monster form.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:40 pm
Rajin was now paying more attention to Krynn. she was being as haughty as ever. It was entertaining the first few times around, but the tough girl act was getting old. This tsundere attitude wasn't helping Rajin with his problems. Then she spoke of something else. Wouldn't let go? Let go of what? Rajin wondered. He looked to a small table next to Krynn. Lying on top of it was a burnt scrap of cloth. Rajin seemed to recognize it as part of his uniform. His suspicion were confirmed when the lamia told him it was his. rajin was taken back slightly. Why had she been holding onto a small scrap of his clothing? The ifrit was starting to speculate that Krynn had some feelings for him. He doubted it though. She didn't like him. and if she did, well she was doing a bang up job of turn him away. The ifrit sat down on her beside once more, and began to run his neck. It was a bit sore. From what Rajin didn't know. Probably wrestling that minotaur. the ifrit groaned as he kept rubbing the spot. "I'll bet you don't know much about massaging, do you?" Rajin asked the injured lamia. It was almost as if if he was challenging her.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:50 pm

The ifrit was getting tired of her. Or, more likely, he was getting tired of Krynn keeping herself out of reach of everyone. He was tired of her acting like her emotions were untouchable or maybe he was tired of her seeming to be independent and dominant and alpha. Maybe it frightened Rajin. The lamia watched the boy seem to ponder over things. When he sat and rubbed his neck, Krynn watched. He didn't really have anything to say about her "confession" and at first that made her think she hadn't succeeded. When he spoke, she felt confronted. So she turned, very slowly, and adjusted her body so that she had her legs hanging off the bed. The lamia motioned to the space in front of her. "Grab a chair and sit. You probably hurt yourself with the cow." Her tone was a bit sharp and insulting. And challenging. Would Rajin really let Krynn rub his neck, knowing what she was capable of in terms of teasing and how much said teasing amused her? She grinned.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff